It Has Led to Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers

Sally fixed her usual lunch of a sandwich and a bowl of soup with crackers. She ate quickly and cleaned her dishes quickly as well. She was very efficient with her time in these midday hours. She went to her room and stripped out of her clothes, removing the uncomfortable brassiere and gently kneading her breasts. Her nipples always got aroused when she did this, but she ignored them. She pulled her loose nightgown over her body, crawled beneath her sheet, and was asleep within minutes.

Dana's breakfast date with Denise went pretty much as he had hoped. Denise had broken up with her most recent boyfriend, Roger, a couple weeks earlier. She knew that Cindy was seeing someone new.

"Cindy and I have been friends since the seventh grade," Denise said, "I wouldn't normally date one of her ex-boyfriends. But she and Jill both raved about how 'amazing' you were in the sack, and I have to admit I'm really curious."

Dana smiled broadly at this. He always treated the women he dated with respect, without the clinging possessiveness that plagued so many young college guys. He was very confident in his ability to please a woman in the bedroom. Like so many of the other women that he dated casually throughout college, Cindy had left him to date other guys. She broke up with him three times but invariably came back to him afterwards. Cindy had encouraged her friend Jill to date him when she was in one of those more serious relationships. Now Jill had him over to her place at least once a week. Their relationship was entirely sexual.

"Look, Denise," he said, looking into her eyes and holding her hand, "I think you are just beautiful. You are a sexy woman, and I would love to be with you. You obviously know Cindy better than I do. If you and I see each other, and you guys are best friends, we couldn't flaunt it in her face. That would be cruel, and I wouldn't want to do that to her. I don't think you want to hurt her either."

Denise nodded at this and squeezed Dana's hand. He clearly understood. She thought he looked so sexy at that moment. He was so understanding and thoughtful. Denise hadn't been sure before, but she definitely wanted him now. They paid for breakfast and left, walking together out to the parking lot. Dana stood close to her when they reached her car. He wrapped an arm around her and gently rubbed her back as he asked her how school was going this semester.

Denise leaned up and initiated that first kiss. Dana managed to look surprised before he kissed her back. He was a very good kisser. They weren't tongue-fucking each other's mouths or anything like that. His lips gently sucked and nibbled at hers, stroking her mouth sensuously. His arms held her in a loose embrace as his hands gently caressed her back, stopping just above her shapely bottom.

They kissed in the parking lot like that for ten minutes before Dana gently disengaged. Denise's eyes were wild as she looked him over. She was on fire with her desire for him, and his shorts bulged prominently with his own arousal. She groaned softly.

"I wish we didn't live so far away," she said. "I would love to continue this."

"Oh, didn't you know?" Dana looked surprised, "I got kicked out of my old place. I had to move. My new apartment is two blocks from here."

No sooner were they inside the door of the apartment than Denise was all over him.

It was not as though it was all an act; Dana wasn't manipulating these women intentionally to get what he wanted. He did think Denise was very sexy, and yet he was fond of Cindy. He figured Cindy would be back in his life and his bed as soon as her latest relationship ended. If not, if this guy turned out to be the serious relationship she was looking for, then he would be happy for her. Still, he would never have aggressively pursued Denise. He had flirted with her a bit, but nothing overt. Now, she was practically tearing the clothes from their bodies in the living room of his new apartment.

Denise's honey blonde hair tickled his thighs as she eagerly sucked his cock. When he was getting dangerously close to coming, he gently pulled her up into his lap. She had magnificent breasts, easily a 'C' cup, but very firm. Her pale pink nipples were hard and she moaned as he started sucking them. Her soaked pussy slid eagerly along the length of his hard shaft, stimulating her clit and moistening his length. Dana looked down at Denise's completely bald pussy. He realized she probably got her pussy waxed at the same place as Cindy and Jill.

Denise turned around and held the base of his cock as she guided it into her. They both groaned loudly as he started to spread her open. Once the head and first inch had worked inside her, Denise released his shaft and instead seized his thighs with both hands. Her ass was on full display for Dana's hungry eyes as he watched her puffy little pussy lips eagerly engulfing him. Like her nipples and pussy, her sphincter was a pale pink. It was nestled between two lovely ass cheeks. He softly squeezed and spread her cheeks, letting her control the pace as she took his cock inside her.

Sally was awakened by the loud moans of a woman. It sounded like it was coming from her living room, which didn't make any sense. She stumbled out of bed, confused and out of sorts as she left her room and padded quietly to the living room. She stopped in her tracks when she saw a naked woman, slightly bent over...was she really seeing this?

Sally had never as much as seen pictures of naked women—or men, for that matter. She had certainly never watched pornography. Her eyes were open wide as she watched a thick cock slowly penetrating a wet pussy not ten feet away. She was behind the couch, slightly to the right side. She could just see the top of her roommate's head, but his thighs and cock were on full display, as was this naked woman's entire body.

She was frozen in disbelief, mute witness to the entire process. It took five full minutes for the entire length to work its way into that snug orifice. Denise began to work her ass up and down after that. She started slowly, groaning in pleasure as she was so thoroughly filled. She gasped when Dana teased her asshole with a moist finger. Denise wondered how he knew. Anal sex was her absolute favorite. She was soon taking deep strokes on his cock and wiggled her butt encouragingly as he sank his finger into her eager backside.

Sally couldn't believe what she was seeing. She also could not believe how her body reacted to the lascivious sight in front of her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire! It was also soaking wet, leaking juice down the inside of her right thigh. Her nipples throbbed against the soft material of her nightgown. Looking down, she could see them protruding against the cloth. She was suddenly very self-conscious and retreated on shaking legs to her bedroom. She closed the door softly and sat on her bed, still shaking like a leaf.

She could still hear the couple in the living room. They were actually getting louder and it made her tremble to hear it. Sally felt hot juices seeping out of her fuzzy pussy and lifted the hem of her nightgown to investigate. She had never masturbated—it was a sin, after all—so it was a real shock to her when her fingers tentatively touched her molten pussy and it just exploded in the first orgasm of her life.

She gasped out loud, practically seeing stars as she was overwhelmed by the sensations spreading from her throbbing clitoris and swollen pussy lips. Her entire body shook with the force of that climax, further stimulating her nipples as her breasts wobbled against the clinging gown. She collapsed onto her back, panting. She could not believe how amazing she felt, and yet she was powerless to stop her fingers as they continued exploring her tight, virginal pussy. Her hips bucked up in response, pressing her mound against her exploring fingers.

The sounds of wet, urgent sex continued to drift in from the living room. Bodies smacking against each other, delighted moans, and filthy talk assaulted her mind as she lifted and spread her legs. Two of her fingers were now inside her, eliciting new and powerful pleasures that she had never imagined. She was so tight around those two fingers, she thought, certainly there was no way that she would ever be able to accommodate the thick shaft she had just observed in her living room. Her drenched pussy lurched at the thought, and she was coming again.

Dana was rapidly approaching the point of no return. "Denise, I'm getting really close," he groaned, "Should I pull out?"

"No!" Denise replied, "I'm on the pill. I want you to come inside me! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

Dana groaned loudly as he came, which triggered another orgasm in Denise's suddenly flooded pussy. In the other room, Sally also climaxed as she heard them and furiously fingered her pussy. All three of them panted as they recovered from that intense coupling.

Dana stroked Denise's body as she lay back against him. He softly kissed her cheek and nibbled her earlobe, then whispered, "That was just amazing. You are so sexy, Denise."

Denise shivered. Then her eyes opened wide and she looked at him.

"You're still completely hard?" she gasped out loud—loudly enough that Sally could hear it clearly.

"Perhaps I should take your sexy ass to bed," Dana replied.

Sally heard them walking down the hallway to Dana's bedroom. She could not help herself. She had to see them again. She was carefully quiet as she once again emerged from her bedroom. She crept through the sunlit apartment until she could see through the open doorway of Dana's bedroom.

Denise was on her back, her legs spread wide. Her ankles waved in the air crazily as Dana pounded his cock into her. Dana's back was to the door, and Sally was almost hypnotized as she continued to get closer and closer. At the doorway to Dana's bedroom, she was only three or four feet from the salacious sight of that thick cock driving in and out of an obviously soaking wet pussy.

Sally was overwhelmed again by the combined assault on her senses at that close range. The moist, slurping and smacking sounds, coupled with the moans and occasional passionate cries of "Yes! Yes!" overlaid the incredible visual stimulation. She could also smell the aroused pussy in front of her, as well as her own. Her nose also took in the unfamiliar smell of Dana's cum as it was forced out of Denise's pussy.

She shook and bit her lip as she watched Dana's buttocks clench and heard him moan, "I'm going to come again." She could actually see, at that close range, as his balls throbbed and pulsed, and as his shaft swelled with each explosion. Denise howled and her thighs and ass shook when she felt herself once again being filled with hot cum. Sally retreated to her room after that, shaking as she pictured the pornographic scene over and over while stroking her pussy to multiple orgasms.

In the afterglow, Sally felt guilty. She had masturbated, and that was a sin. She had been assured, though, that it was a fairly minor sin. Still, she would have to be careful not to do that again. She smiled softly to herself as she thought, "it could lead to dancing."

Denise and Dana lay in the afterglow and enjoyed stretching languorously against each other. They kissed and fondled each other gently. Neither could keep the smile from their faces, nor could they take their eyes off of each other. "We have to do this again," Denise moaned as she kissed him again. "May I come back tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," Dana replied, leaning into her body with his for another searing kiss.

Denise left a little while later, kissing her new lover in the doorway of his bedroom before heading out the front door. She turned and caught him with his eyes glued to her ass, and gave her hips a playful shake before leaving. She felt positively giddy as she got into her car. Dana was everything she had been told and then some. She could not wait to be with him again.

Dana took a hot shower after Denise left. He stroked his soapy cock as he replayed the scene on the couch in his mind. When he finished his shower and dried off, he was once again rock hard. He hung up the towel to dry and walked stark naked out of the bathroom. He didn't even notice Sally sitting at the dining room table as he turned the corner into his bedroom, pushing the door of his room mostly closed out of habit.

Sally was still wearing her nightgown, though she had put panties on beneath it. She had expected to confront Dana and talk to him about his behavior. Instead, she watched him parade naked through the apartment. Her eyes were still wide in disbelief after he had disappeared into his room. She had seen the full, rampant length of his dick swaying in front of him. She couldn't believe all of that had gone into that woman's pussy. There was no possible way that could fit, she thought. It shook her when she realized what she was actually thinking.

There's no way my roommate's big, thick cock will fit inside MY tight little pussy.

She got up with a start, rushing back to her bedroom. She had just put these fresh panties on, and they were getting soaked with her juices! What was happening to her? She slid the panties down her legs and sat on her bed, spreading her thighs so she could look at her soaking wet opening. She intended to just touch it with her fingertips, to see how wet it was, but she couldn't stop there.

Sally was once again thrusting two fingers into her hungry pussy, biting her lip to stifle her moans of pleasure. She forced herself to hold still when she heard Dana moving around in the apartment. When she heard him go out the front door and lock it behind him, she let go and really worked her flooded little hole to a crashing climax. She cried out with pleasure at the overwhelming sensations. The entire time, she had been picturing the scene from earlier, in Dana's bedroom. Instead of that anonymous woman lying in his bed, though, she pictured her own body being taken by that thick dick.

In the afterglow of her orgasm she thought, "That can never happen."

Sally only made a brief appearance at the observatory that night. She was tired. She had missed out on her normal afternoon nap time, and had felt out of sorts all day long. Since she was normally very quiet in class, nobody even noticed how distracted she was. She didn't feel she missed anything she should have noticed in class. However, she did notice for the first time how everyone else was dressed. Her conservative wardrobe, which was supposed to make her less noticeable, really stood out among her classmates.

Perhaps Dana was right, she thought. Maybe she needed to rethink her choice of clothes. Not that she should display her body or draw attention, but it wouldn't kill her to dress in something a bit more casual. She was thinking t-shirts and baggy shorts would help her fit in better here. That would also be considerably more comfortable in the heat of the southern California afternoons.

Dana was out when she returned to the apartment that night. Sally showered the sweat from her body and carefully emerged from the bathroom, clutching her towel around her body. She was still alone in the apartment. She pulled on another soft gown and returned to the bathroom, hanging up the towels and brushing out her hair. She set her hairbrush back on the counter and brushed her teeth.

She kept glancing down at the hairbrush, and couldn't figure out what it was that kept drawing her attention. She blushed when it dawned on her. The handle of the hair brush looked like a small, stylized cock. Her pussy twitched at the thought of that handle entering her. It was about the same size as her two slender fingers pressed together, though it was significantly longer than her digits. She shook her head, trying to clear those naughty thoughts from her mind.

She finished brushing her teeth and flossed them before heading into her bedroom. It was with sheer astonishment that she looked down to see she had carried the hairbrush into her room. The brush clattered as she set it on her nightstand hastily, backing away from it to turn off her bedroom light before crawling into bed. She was really exhausted, she realized. She was sound asleep almost immediately.

Sally's dreams were haunted by sexual thoughts and images. Sometimes she was watching other people having sex, often very close up. The anonymous woman she had seen with Dana earlier in the day looked right at her and told her just how amazing it felt as she was being filled with that thick cock. Men she had met in school were looking at her hungrily, and she realized she was scantily clad. She was helpless to resist as these men undressed her and began licking, sucking, and fondling her body.

Sally had neglected to wear panties to bed that night. Her fingers were feverishly working her soaking pussy in time to the actions of the molesters in her dreams. She was squeezing and pinching her aroused nipples and moaning out loud. She didn't quite wake up fully, but she did climax four times in her sleep.

At four in the morning, she had one of those weird dreams in which she dreamt that her alarm was going off and that she was late. She reached out for her alarm clock on her nightstand. Her fingers closed on the cock-like handle of her hairbrush. She recoiled, rolling away from that sensation, still not awake. The hairbrush was still in her hand, now crushed beneath her left breast.

She moaned as she felt a hard cock being pressed into her breast, her erect nipple sliding along the shaft. She rolled back away from it, finding herself helpless on her back as the tip of that cock slid down the length of her body. She knew it was headed toward her virgin pussy, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. She pressed her thighs tightly together, desperately trying to protect her virginity.

The tip of the cock was teasing her clitoris, and despite her best efforts she felt her thighs weakening. More and more of the invader was gaining access, sliding through the folds of her soaking wet pussy. She moaned "noooo" weakly as she felt her little flower being opened up. Her thighs opened up, then, and she was sliding the plastic cock into her eager pussy. She shook in pleasure as her hand built up speed. Then she was jolted entirely awake by a fierce, sharp pain.

She had pierced her hymen.

In a daze, she looked down at the hairbrush protruding from her violated pussy. It took a few minutes for her to work out what had happened. She made her way to the bathroom in the darkened apartment, squinting at the bright light when she flipped the switch. She washed her juices and the trace of blood from the hairbrush and put it into the medicine cabinet.

She stripped off her gown and got into the shower, gingerly washing her pussy and the drenched insides of her thighs. Her pussy felt bruised. After the shower, she saw that her breasts were bruised, especially around the nipple of her left breast. She gently rubbed that area, and found it was extremely tender.

"My goodness," she thought, "it has led to dancing. Even if only in my dreams."

She vaguely recalled some of the dreams, the anonymous men with their desires written all over their lust-contorted faces. She finally cleared it from her mind. She pulled her gown back on and padded back into her room. She knelt and prayed for forgiveness before she crawled back into bed. She slept fitfully until her alarm actually went off three hours later.

When she awoke, she really needed to pee. She heard the shower running, and knew that Dana was home. She stood outside the bathroom door, hopping from one foot to the other until she knew she had to act or she would wet herself right there in the hallway. She knocked on the door.

"Dana," she gasped out, "I am really sorry, but I have to pee. Now!"

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers