It Has Led to Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,708 Followers

"It's not locked," she heard him reply.

Sally was terribly embarrassed, but she didn't really have a choice. She opened the door and rushed over to the toilet, raising her gown out of the way. She sat and relieved her bladder immediately. She desperately hoped that Dana couldn't hear her urinating over the sound of the shower. She was wiping herself clean afterwards when Dana poked his head around the shower curtain.

"Oh, sorry!" he said. He blushed as he hastily pulled the shower curtain shut. "I was going to ask you to please wait before you flush the toilet, so I don't get scalded in here."

Sally was mortified yet again. He had clearly seen her pussy while she was wiping it clean. She was a little tempted to flush the toilet anyway, to punish him, but it hadn't been entirely his fault.

"Alright, I won't," she said, loudly enough to be heard over the shower spray. She did wash her hands before leaving.

On her way to the campus that morning, Sally noticed a Goodwill store in one of the shopping centers. She pulled in and walked briskly through the store. They had lots and lots of women's clothes there. She was able to quickly select a dozen t-shirts that looked to be the right size for her. There was also a nice tan skirt that did fit her. She would have to find shorts elsewhere. She paid for those items and still made it to class in plenty of time.

Dana was having trouble getting going that morning. Not only had he clearly seen Sally's spread pussy as she cleaned it, but he could also see her breasts and hard nipples through her gown. He was rock hard, and masturbating in the shower did not make that go away. He was a little surprised that she was gone by the time he got dried and left the bathroom.

He called Denise, but his call went directly to voicemail. He was unaware that she had a morning class every other day. He left a brief message, being intentionally vague in case Cindy or Jill overheard it.

"Hey, I really enjoyed hanging out with you the other day, and wondered if you would like to hang out with me again. I'll be home until about four this afternoon if you'd like to call back. Have a great day!"

Dana was a little hung over from drinking with friends the previous night. He had run into one of his former roommates at that party, and the guy was deeply apologetic. He wasn't the one who had dropped out and bailed on them, but he had at least known in time to retrieve his belongings from the apartment. They wound up getting fairly drunk, and crashed out there. It was a decent party, all around.

Dana had some eggs and toast with ice water and vitamins, not trusting his stomach to handle milk. He lay down and dozed off for two hours. The doorbell woke him. He was groggy as he answered the door, clad only in some snazzy looking boxer shorts.

Denise pushed him inside the apartment and kissed him hungrily. She pushed the door closed behind her. She was wearing a blouse and skirt, which looked very stylish on her. She undid two buttons on her blouse, and her unencumbered breasts were suddenly exposed. She fed one into his mouth and growled into his ear.

"I can't stay long. I have to get back for another class right away." She licked his ear before adding huskily, "I'm not wearing anything under this skirt."

They rushed to the bedroom. Denise lay on her back and Dana shed his boxers. They didn't waste any time. He was balls-deep in her hungry pussy and noisily fucking her within minutes. Neither of them heard the front door open.

Sally had been right behind Denise all the way back from the campus, without realizing it. If not for the randomness of two red lights that held her back, the two of them would have arrived at the same time. Sally was puzzled that the front door was unlocked, but as soon as she opened the door, she understood. She could hear the intense coupling from the front door. She closed the door quietly and before she could even get through the living room she saw Dana's clenched butt driving between eager, spread thighs.

She stood there in the living room, holding the two shopping bags from Goodwill in her hands. She couldn't take her eyes off of the sight of her roommate having sex again. They shifted positions on the bed, and that got her moving. She didn't want to get caught watching them. Once she was in her room, she dumped the shirts and skirt onto her bed.

She shrugged off her baggy, long-sleeved shirt and her oversized trousers. She pulled on the tan skirt and admired it in her mirror. It fit perfectly, the waist an exact fit and the hem falling to just above her knees. The material was heavy enough that it didn't fly up when she twirled her hips from side to side. It was light and breathed well. That made her notice that the crotch of her panties was soaked, just from the brief time she had watched her roommate and his girlfriend.

She peeled off the panties and looked in the mirror again. You couldn't tell the difference, she realized. She pulled on one of the t-shirts next. She was chagrined when she saw her reflection. The massive brassiere that she wore was clearly visible through the thin fabric of the shirt, and it looked horrendous. She tried on two other shirts, both darker than the first white one, but the lines of that undergarment stuck out below her ribcage against the cloth and it just looked awful.

She reached behind her and gradually undid all the clasps fastening the back of her brassiere, sliding it down her body. She looked at her reflection and once again shook her head in dismay. Her unfettered breasts looked absolutely enormous under that shirt, and her nipples pressed out obscenely. Just shaking her head in disapproval had her breasts shaking and wobbling all over her chest. Obviously that would not work. It would attract exactly the sort of attention she was trying to avoid.

The sounds of sex were still pounding through the apartment, distracting Sally as she pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it back on the bed. She looked critically at her reflection again, her big, heaving breasts drawing her eyes immediately. She imagined for a moment what would happen to her if she walked outside dressed like this. She shivered at that thought before laboriously putting her big, ugly brassiere back on. She put her baggy, long-sleeved shirt back on. It looked ridiculous over that smart-looking skirt.

Sally sighed sadly as she slid the skirt back down her legs. Clearly, she needed to find some reasonable bras that she could wear beneath a t-shirt. She hoped that didn't make her vain. She had never spent so much time worried about her appearance as she had the past two days. She put on a fresh pair of panties and her baggy trousers and quietly made her way back out of the apartment, leaving the front door unlocked behind her.

Neither Denise nor Dana noticed. They were so intensely focused on pleasuring each other that the rest of the world ceased to exist for them. They groaned loudly and their bodies smacked wetly together as they enjoyed their brief, late-morning dalliance.

Sally was sorely disappointed when the first department store had nothing available in her size for bras. Oh, they did have a nice selection of exactly the sort of baggy khaki shorts she was looking for. They also had some really pleasant blouses to go with those and the skirt. Those were even on sale. A sales girl took her measurements after she had removed her brassiere. She just stared wide-eyed at the tape measure. Twenty-eight inch waist, thirty-eight inch hips...40EEE bra size.

The girl was embarrassed. She explained that she couldn't even order anything that would fit, let alone the sort of suitable garment she was seeking. She did have a couple of potentially useful suggestions, though. She might try the maternity department of another department store. Those bras were specifically designed to help conceal the enlarged breasts of pregnant women.

She might also try a specialty lingerie shop. The typical lingerie shops in malls would not carry anything in her size, but there was a place. She tried to keep a straight face as she wrote it down on a scrap of paper for Sally. The place was actually known more for the pornographic materials and sex toys they carried, but they did have a specialist tailor who worked there. She was an absolute genius at designing bras and lingerie for women of all sizes.

Sally looked at the sales girl's name tag. "Thank you so much for all your help, Tina," she said. She paid for the shorts and blouses, and drove to the larger mall-based department store. She found a pair of maternity bras that would serve her purposes. They were not cheap—they were more than four times as expensive as the bras she had seen elsewhere. They also didn't look particularly appealing, but they would be comfortable.

It was around two in the afternoon when she pulled past the "lingerie shop." She found a parking lot a block and a half away and walked to the store. She stepped inside and took two steps toward the register before stopping in shock. The place was well-lit and wasn't cluttered. Everything was neatly displayed on shelves and wall racks. It was what was on display that stopped her cold.

The place was a regular porn emporium. Adult toys, dildos, vibrators, lingerie (some of it really outrageous and kinky-looking), adult videos, and a wide assortment of what looked like torture devices adorned the place. Sally's eyes were wide in disbelief. What on earth was she doing in a place like this?

"Can I help you?" The sales girl smiled at Sally. She seemed to be sincere in her desire to help. Sally blushed as she approached the counter.

"I was told to ask for Karen," Sally managed to get out.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the sales girl looked genuinely sad. "Karen...isn't with us anymore."

Sally was at a loss. "Is there someone else who makes...custom bras?" She was terribly embarrassed to even ask the question. She was even more mortified at the response.

"Were you looking for something in leather? Anthony makes some incredible leather pieces."

Sally saw some of those—half of them didn't even cover the breast at all, just displayed and framed it in black leather. Her face felt hot, she was blushing so furiously.

"No," she said weakly.

The woman behind the counter was named Jasmine. She felt bad for having embarrassed Sally. She smiled reassuringly. "Please, just feel free to look around. If I can help, just let me know."

Since Sally was still wearing her drab, baggy outfit and had her breasts compressed in her oversized brassiere, her plight wasn't obvious. She looked down at her chest and blew out a big breath, trying to get her embarrassment under control. Finally she was able to speak clearly.

"I have dressed like this," she spread her arms, displaying her overly conservative outfit, "most of my life. I have tried to avoid drawing attention to my breasts, because they are very large. Recently, though, I moved to San Diego. I realized I stand out like a sore thumb dressed this way. I wanted to be able to just wear t-shirts and shorts and fit in."

Sally lifted up her baggy shirt, revealing her brassiere up to the level of her breasts. After she felt she had made her point, she dropped her shirt back down.

"I have worn this type of brassiere because it flattens and conceals my breasts. It actually sticks out noticeably if I put on a t-shirt. I went shopping for 'normal' bras today, but they just don't have my size. A helpful sales girl at a department store recommended coming here and having Karen make something in my size."

"What is your bra size?" Jasmine asked.

"Forty triple-E," Sally responded.

Jasmine's eyes shot open and she whistled. "You would have a really tough time finding something that size. You may be in luck, though. We may just have a couple of bras that size. I'll be right back."

It took a while for Jasmine to return. Sally found her gaze drawn to the wide assortment of artificial cocks inside the glass display of the countertop. Some were barely larger than a lipstick. A few were impossibly large. Somewhere in the upper middle range, she saw a very lifelike plastic dick that looked remarkably like Dana's. She felt herself getting wet as she looked at it and licked her dry lips. There was no way, was there? Was she seriously considering buying that...thing?

Jasmine came out of the back of the store and motioned Sally over. Sally trotted over, glad to get away from that tempting fake dick.

"I found four of these bras," Jasmine said. "You will definitely need to try them on, though." She unlocked a dressing room and handed her the bras.

Sally took a while to remove her own brassiere before she tried on the first of these custom bras. She had to admit the lacy garment looked amazing on her. Unfortunately, it did nothing to conceal her huge breasts. Instead, it seemed to emphasize them, which was not at all what she wanted. The next bra clearly did not fit; her breasts spilled right out over the cups. The third was a cutaway that didn't even hide her nipples. She didn't even try it on.

The fourth bra did fit, and it was a nude color that blended with her skin. It was also almost transparent, so her aureoles and nipples were clearly visible through it. Beneath a shirt, though, that wouldn't be a problem. The bra was expensive, but it would be worth every penny. Sally beamed at Jasmine as she held up that bra. "This one is perfect. I wish you had another five of them."

Jasmine was pleased that she had managed to help this girl. She understood the plight of large-breasted women when it came to buying bras. She rang up the bra and smiled at Sally as she looked into her face. "Anything else for you today?"

Sally's eyes were drawn involuntarily down to the fake dick in the display case.

As she walked back to her car, she still couldn't believe she had bought it. Jasmine had even thrown in a free sample of lubricant to go with it. She set the bag on her passenger seat and shook her head as she looked down at the plain plastic. You wouldn't even know what was in there, she thought.

Sally went to two more stores, where she bought more panties and three more skirts. She was unable to find any more bras that were suitable. Three bras were not going to be enough to sustain her. The last place she had shopped she found an older sales woman who shared her plight. She confided to Sally that she had to buy all of her bras online, and even gave her three websites that she used.

Dana was eating a late lunch when Sally finally returned to the apartment. She carried several shopping bags as she came in the front door. Dana raised an eyebrow.

"Shopping?" he said, "I thought you were in class."

"I had a break in my schedule today," Sally responded. "Look, Dana..." Although she intended to confront him about having sex in the apartment, she hadn't a clue how to start such a conversation. She thought about it, and decided that confrontation could wait. Instead, she raised the shopping bags.

"I thought about what you said yesterday. I realized that I really don't fit in wearing what I do. I have dressed this way my whole adult life, trying to avoid attention. Here, though, I just draw more attention. I don't want to dress provocatively, or anything, but I did get some outfits that I think will be better."

Dana wasn't sure what to make of that. He did look forward to seeing what she would wear next, though. Sally spent several minutes in her room before she emerged wearing a blouse and baggy shorts. The shorts did not reveal much of her legs, but she did look like an entirely different person in that outfit. Her severe hairstyle did not fit with the outfit, though.

"Sally," Dana said, "That outfit really looks good on you. You do need to do something about your hair, though."

Sally frowned at that and walked into the bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror and had to agree. She needed to do something about her hair. She pulled the bun loose and instead let her hair hang in a ponytail. She ran her hairbrush through her hair until it was lustrous and shiny, hanging to her waist. It was a remarkable transformation. Dana sucked in a breath when he saw her.

"Wow," he breathed out, "You look beautiful, Sally."

She blushed at the compliment. She wasn't really sure if that was the response she was hoping for. That evening, she opted for a baggy t-shirt to wear with the shorts. She did notice that she got many more looks than normal. As people approached and talked to her, she understood that it was only because she looked so different. People complimented her on her looks. They weren't openly lusting after her as she had feared so unreasonably. By the time her last class ended, she was happy and relaxed. She felt she actually fit in.

It was Friday night, so there were a lot of casual visitors to the observatory. Sally had learned that she wouldn't learn anything useful on those nights. She made her way back to the apartment.

Dana was not there when she arrived. Friday nights were always a time for him to party with friends. Tonight, that friend was Jill. Jill was somewhat orally fixated. They would spend this entire night locked in a 'sixty-nine' position in her bed, pleasuring each other with their mouths.

Sally fought with herself for hours before she finally opened the box and pulled out the dildo. She was surprised at just how lifelike the latex toy felt in her hand. If it had been warmer, she would have sworn she was holding a real cock. She dropped it on the bed at the thought. How had she bought this thing? Surely, it was evil to own such an obviously sexual object. She tossed it into her trash can.

Two hours later, she pulled it back out of the trash. She sighed at her weakness as she shoved it beneath her pillow. She tried not to think about it as she buried her nose in her books. She took a break from studying after four hours and ate a yogurt.

After she had done that, she went online and spent an hour studying bras that might actually suit her. She eventually ordered six different bras from two different companies. She made sure that they could be exchanged if they proved inadequate. She saved the third website to her favorites, because they actually offered lower prices on all of the bras. However, they did not have any guarantees on the merchandise. Once she found some she genuinely liked, she could order more of them through that site.

She returned to her school studies for two more hours before showering and going to bed. She was exhausted and managed to fall asleep without touching the dildo. She had made sure to wear panties to bed, so she did not touch herself in her sleep. She slept through the night and awoke feeling refreshed for a change.

She checked her mailbox, and her day improved dramatically. Most of her grant money had finally come through. Even better, three of her corporate grants included a tax exemption certificate. The state of California would not be getting any of that money. Sally was almost gleeful as she wrote the checks that would pay off her credit cards. She paid the next three months' rent in advance.

She even treated herself to a decadent chocolate dessert for brunch.

When she drove back to her apartment, she noticed Dana's car was in the parking lot. He was sound asleep in his bed, but had left his door ajar. Sally stood in his doorway and smiled as she watched him sleep. Then he rolled onto his side facing her, and his hard, throbbing erection was exposed.

"He sleeps naked?" Sally thought as she looked at the obvious evidence.

Once again, she beat a hasty retreat to her own bedroom to avoid being caught. She lay in her bed, but couldn't get the image of that pulsing dick from her mind. Again and again she was picturing it opening that woman's pussy. She had seemed to really enjoy it. Sally felt her own pussy tingling and getting wet as all those sexual images flowed through her mind.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,708 Followers