It Has to be Fate Pt. 02

Story Info
Marine Corps pilot finds love & adventure after the Korean War.
28.5k words
4.71
42.2k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Erotic Action/Adventure Story

Part 2.

This is a story about a young Marine Corps pilot during the era between the Korean War and the Viet Nam War. Reading the previous parts will lead to a better understanding of the plot and the characters.

*

Captain Micaiah McDermott, U.S.M.C stood on the steps of the Base Chapel holding the hand of his bride, First Lieutenant Melissa Ann Murphy McDermott, U.S.M.C.R., he turned slightly towards her and placed her hand on his arm and covered it with his. He whispered out of the side of his mouth, "On my command, Forward March. Won, hup, tree." He stepped off with his left foot and they slowly walked through arch of shining swords crossed over their heads held by uniformed Marines in dress blue uniforms. They were an extremely handsome couple, Micaiah in his dress blue uniform and Melissa in her lovely wedding gown. They stopped at the door of the waiting limo for the drive to the Quarters of Mica's father, Vice Admiral Charles McDermott, U.S.N., Commander of the Taiwan Defense Command. Mica helped his bride into the car.

The reception was much more crowded than they had expected. Melissa guessed she had shaken a hundred hands and air kissed fifty cheeks in the reception line before it ended. She had seen Mica shake the same hands and kiss the backs of the same fifty hands. He smiled and pulled her into his arms, he softly pressed his lips to hers. It was not as long a kiss as he wanted but she pulled back and smiled up at him. "My husband, I love you, I think we need to go get a drink now. I need one."

"Yes, Mrs. McDermott, right this way." He led her to the dining room where a bar was set up. They each had a glass of champagne. They looked into their partner's eyes and silently toasted each other. Mica said one word. "Forever!"

She said, "Yes. It is fate."

Mica's mother walked up with held her arms out and she and Melissa hugged, Betty said, "Welcome to the family daughter, I love you." Tears ran down both cheeks, "Oh! I am ruining my make-up, but I don't care. I am so happy I just have to cry, I wish Maryalice were here. We have an appointment to talk to her in about two hours. I will tell her how well everything went. We had the whole thing filmed so you can show everyone when you get home."

"Oh! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the pictures too. I was struggling so had to remember what to do and every time I saw Mica, he was as calm as can be with a tiny smile in the corners of his mouth. He gave me the strength to keep going. He kept glancing at me, every time he did, I wanted to hug him and kiss him. He was steady as a rock."

"No I wasn't, I was nervous and I kept watching you to feed off of your calm serenity. I thought you had nerves of steel."

Melissa giggled, "No way, I was shaking like a leaf, I wanted to run and hide, then I would feel your strength and steal a peek at you and I knew I could never leave you, my husband."

Micaiah's father had been listening and said, "Kids, both of you looked very calm and collected, not a hair out of place. Melissa, sweetheart, you were gorgeous, and my boy looked very handsome, I was proud of both of you. I overheard a number of comments from our guests; they were very impressed with the two of you. I was too!"

Melissa looked at Admiral McDermott, "Dad, who was the Chinese gentleman who gave me to Mica, acting as my father?"

"I thought you knew. That was Chiang Ching-kuo, he is the son of Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, President of Nationalist China. He has been a good friend to Betty and I since we have been here. He likes to be called 'George'. The Generalissimo did not attend the wedding but Madam Chiang Kai-shek was here. She was with George in the reception line."

"I thought she looked familiar!" Mica remarked.

"Oh yes!" Melissa said, "I knew I had seen her before, I just never dreamed she would be at our wedding."

Betty smiled at her new daughter-in-law, "She told me she loves weddings and just had to come when she heard about it. She said she rarely gets to see western weddings. She had never seen a western military wedding, and she loved it. They both left gifts as did most of the guests. The den is full of presents for the two of you. We will have to go through them later and send 'thank you' notes."

"Wow! We didn't expect any gifts." said a surprised Mica.

The admiral said, "Son, the Chinese are big on giving gifts, they love to give and receive gifts. It is part of the culture. Most of us do it too because here it is expected. Don't be surprised if there are some very nice gifts. Right Mom?"

"My Goodness, yes! I'll bet I had fifty calls yesterday wanting to know what you needed. Many asked your dress sizes."

Melissa laughed, "Your 'George' speaks perfect English. He wanted to know all about me. He said he was very honored to be my surrogate father and he said I was beautiful and that Micaiah was the luckiest man in the world." She smiled at Mica, "I told him I was the lucky one."

Mica smiled down at her with pure adoration, "Luck had nothing to do with it. It was preordained. It was fate. If you are any good at permutations and combinations please figure out for me the odds against the children of two best friends from Clifton Forge, Virginia, meeting twenty some years later in the jungle of the Philippine Islands, falling in love, and getting married."

Melissa grinned, "A million trillion to one would be an educated guess. It HAS to be fate."

Mrs. Betty McDermott said, "Mrs. McDermott, if you and your husband would like to freshen up a bit, all of your things have been moved to the blue room. I might suggest that you change to something more comfortable than your beautiful bridal gown, Dear girl. I left several outfits on the bed for you to chose from. Mica, Honey, you will have to remain in uniform I guess."

"May I change to Khakis? I brought some with me or I also brought a light weight tan linen suit with me."

"The suit will be fine dear. Hurry now, we have been away from the party too long now and I want you to meet some people."

Mica led his bride down the hall to their room. He shut and leaned back against the door. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. His tongue traced her lips and they opened to him. It was a long lingering kiss. Finally, she pushed him back. "Mica, Darling let me go change, another second of your kisses will delay us for a long time, because if we start making love we will not finish until tomorrow some time."

"You have that right Mrs. McDermott. I have a long mental list of things I want to do with you, my dear wife, lovely and delicious things that will put our average up out of sight."

"Oh! Do we have to go back?"

Mica sighed, "Yeah! I guess we need to hurry so we do not embarrass Mom and Dad." They both changed clothes as fast as they could. Mica forced himself to not look in Melissa's direction at all, he knew that if he saw her nude or partially dressed they would not rejoin the party for a long time.

Mellissa said, "Mica, will you please unzip my gown for me, I can't reach it?"

He focused on just the zipper and when it hit bottom he jerked his trembling hands away and turned his back. She whispered, "Mica, do you like this corset on me?"

"Oh! I am afraid to look Sweetie, I know I will not be able to resist your beauty if I see it. Ask me again later, please. I am all dressed now, I'll wait outside for you. I love you, but I am afraid to look at you, I want you so much now it hurts."

Mica stood outside the door and waited. His mother walked up, "What are you doing out here? Oh! I'll see if she needs any help."

About ten minutes later Betty and Melissa walked out and Melissa smiled and took Mica's arm. She giggled and said, "Mom, your son has more will power than I have. If I had my way you wouldn't have seen us until morning."

"Mica, what is that square lump in your crotch?"

"Ah! I had a problem with, unh, dampness there so I folded up my handkerchief and put it there, I guess I don't need it now." He turned around for a moment then turned to face them. Both women smiled, his mother said, "Poor boy, just hang on son, she will be ready when the time comes."

They walked back and joined the guests. Mica took his first good look at his new wife since she had changed, she wore a little white suit with white stockings and heels. He felt his cock growing again and went to get some drinks for them. He caught the eye of Juan and asked if he could fix them two lemonades. He carried the drinks back and Melissa was gone. He looked around and saw her dancing with Mike. He saw a pretty young woman who seemed to be watching Melissa and Mike. He moved to her side, "Hi, are you Mike's little sister?"

The girl smiled brightly, "Thank you Captain McDermott. No, I am his wife, Peggy."

"In that case may I have the honor of this dance with you Ma'am."

"Yes, kind sir, you may."

They moved out on the dance floor and he could tell she was an excellent dancer. The music stopped and the band began a much faster jitterbug tune. Mica grinned at her, "Peggy do you like this number?"

"I'd love to dance to this, let's go." He twirled her and then pulled her back, he pushed her out and they faced each other and danced the same steps. He grabbed her hands and said "between my legs" as she faced him, he pulled her back again and she smiled as she slipped down on her heels with her legs straight and she slid between his spread legs. He crossed his hands when he pulled her back between his legs and he lifted her and spun her as she came upright. She twirled back into his arms and he held her for a beat and then twirled her away again. When the twirl stopped and she faced him he took her hands, pulled her in, pushed her back out and flipped her around over his hip, then back and over the other hip and back. They faced each other and smiled as they matched steps. They did a few more twirls and as the song ended, he pulled her into a very low dip.

The applause was deafening when they finished the dip, both of them laughing. Mica saw Melissa and Mike clapping too and led Peggy over to them.

"Hi, guys. Whew! That was fun, but I am out of shape for that kind of dancing. Thank you for the dance Peggy, I enjoyed it, but I am dying to have my first dance with my wife. Come on Sweetheart. I want to have this nice slow number with you."

Melissa flowed into his arms and they danced off. She held him very close and whispered in his ear."She is a good dancer, isn't she?"

"Yes, very good, I really wanted to dance with my wife, but she wasn't available."

"Mica, I am so sorry, I couldn't refuse him after he was so nice getting us ready for our trip to Atsugi."

"I understand, I got jealous, you looked so beautiful dancing with him. I couldn't just stand and watch so I saw Peggy watching with great interest while you and Mike danced. I figured she was Mike's wife and asked her to dance. I could tell right away she was a very good dancer."

"Is she better than I am?"

"I do not know, Honey, do you jitterbug? We didn't have any fast music at the club the other night. Shall I request another fast number?"

"No! I don't want you comparing me with her on our wedding night."

Mica stopped dancing and pulled Melissa gently over to where he left their drinks, "Listen girl, I don't care if you can't dance a single step. I know you have a good sense of rhythm from dancing with you the other night, I have the rest of my life to teach you how to jitterbug. I want you to know that even if you don't want to learn I will love you with all my heart. After all, we have no choice, we can't fight fate."

"'Lissa reached up and pulled his face to hers for a long kiss. Then she held him tightly to her body and looked in his eyes. "Micaiah McDermott, I can't wait to get you in bed tonight, I have felt guilty making love to you in your parents house, not any more, tonight I will do anything you want to do. I just want to please you."

"Damn! I am sure sleepy all of a sudden, do you think six is too early to go to bed?"

"No, but for the sake of appearances maybe we better wait until six thirty or seven." They both laughed.

It was nine o'clock before the last guests left and Mica's mother said, "Do you guys want to have a light informal dinner with us or we can have a dinner for two served in your room later?"

Mica looked at his mother. "Mom, I leave social decisions up to my bride." He smiled at Melissa, "What do you want to do?"

Melissa put a dainty forefinger on her lower lip and looked at Mica, "Let me think, do I want to make mad passionate love to you right now or have dinner first? Sorry Mica, I think we should eat with your Mom and Dad first."

"What?"

"Honey, we are going to be leaving here in a day or so and it may be a long time before we see them again. There are a hundred reasons our marriage would have never happened today if it wasn't for them. We will have each other for the rest of our lives."

Mica grinned at his parents, "Do you see why I love her so damned much."

Mica's mother rushed to Melissa, hugged her and wept. She sobbed, "We love her too."

The Admiral smiled and said, "Mom, did I just hear Mica say, 'How high?'."

Mica laughed, he bowed and said, "When Honorable and Ancient Father speaks, Lowly, Humble, and Ignorant Son listens and learns."

They talked about the newlyweds' plans for the immediate future and Mica's parent offered a few suggestions. Melissa was not aware that Micaiah had inherited a huge sum of money from Betty's Grandfather. The great grandfather had adored Mica. Mica had received the bulk of the old man's estate. A large part was being held in trust until he reached the age of forty. There were other funds that he could use at any time. In addition, another fund was fed by investments that were to be used at Mica's discretion for the benefit of other of his great grandfather's direct descendants who Mica deemed to be deserving. Up to then he had funded the college educations for three of the great grandchildren. He had also paid the medical expenses of one of the grandchildren who had been very ill. Other than the house and some property in North Carolina, Mica had only invested his money. He has not spent any on himself.

Mica told Melissa and his parents that he had invested a large amount in several supermarket chains and in Dumont Television and RCA Television. His father asked him if he thought the television was going to be a common household item.

Mica smiled, "Yeah Dad, I think every home will have one soon, I have two in the house in Cherry Point. It is going to be huge in the near future."

His father grinned, "Your mom and I bought Dumont Television ten years ago and the stock has quadrupled since then. We have taken the profits in more company stock."

"Do you have any more good tips?" Melissa asked

"Well, Lucky Stores has done well for us too."

Mica said, "I have one for you, Kiekhaefer Corporation."

Charles looked at his son, "Mercury Outboards?"

"Right Dad, I bought one a couple of years ago, their twenty-five horse power motor actually puts out forty horses. I love it. I also have one of their surplus Army chain saws. It works better than the newer ones on the market now. Even though they no longer make them, they are the best I have found for cutting large trees. The Japs love them too. They make an exact copy of them. I saw hundreds of them in use in northern Hokkaido.

"They burn a lot of wood for heating up there. They use a system where they have a small building full of dirt or sand that has a small chamber in the center for the fire and there are water pipes embedded in the sand. The water is circulated through the hot sand by a 'Momma-san' powered hand pump. It heats the whole house and provides hot water for other purposes.

"A small fire once a day keeps the house toasty for twenty four hours once the sand gets hot. I have thought about trying that in North Carolina. There is a five-acre wood lot there. I have radiators and an oil-burning boiler now. I have plenty of firewood. " He turned to Melissa, "Will you work the pump for me?"

She laughed, "I think that you could replace me with a electric pump for that chore. I doubt you will want to take it to bed though."

Mica smiled lovingly, "You are right about that, Honey."

Melissa looked at her husband, she smiled softly at him, "Honey, I am getting tired, I would like to go to bed soon, it has been the most wonderful and exciting day of my life, but I am giving out."

Mica looked at his father then at his wife, "How high Dear?"

She giggled, she quickly kissed Mica's mother and father and they walked slowly and sedately out of the room. The older couple watched them go. When the newlyweds turned the corner, they heard them run down the hall and slam the door. The older couple grinned at each other and hurried to their own bedroom.

Mica sat on the side of the bed and watched Melissa remove her dress. He loved the way she moved. She was more open and aware of him than the shy girl she had always been before when undressing in front of him. She didn't turn away from his gaze now, she stood proudly in front of him as she stepped out of the dress. Smiling at his fascination, she took the dress to the closet and carefully hung it on a hanger. She moved back in front of him, reached behind her back and unsnapped the band of her bra. She held the cups in place as she slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled one cup of the bra down a bit, revealing the pink nipple of her lovely breast. She smiled and lowered the other cup.

Mack reached for her and she spun away out of his reach. He loved the way her silk panties drew tight across her little firm butt and the wrinkle flipped from side to side when she took a step. She laughed, "I am going to be ready before you are, unless you want me to undress you."

"God yes, I want that, but not tonight." He stood and kicked off his shoes, slipped out of his suit coat and dropped his pants. He threw them on a chair.

He started to pull down his undershorts when she said, "Hold it right there Mica. I am your wife now and I am responsible for keeping you looking neat and clean. You will have to help me. Now hang your suit properly in the closet so it will look nice when you need it again. I promise you will not miss a thing while you do it."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Oh! Mica please don't be angry with me. I just want to get our relationship off on the right foot. How you look from now on reflects directly on me. I love you and want to be the best wife I can be."

"I am not in the least bit angry; I am actually in an advanced stage of acute lust." He grinned and pointed to the front of his shorts. They were stretched tightly by his erection. He hurried to hang up his suit. He turned and stepped out of the closet.

He was met by a nude female body pressing against his. Small hands pulled his head down for a long, long, kiss. He felt her hands slide down his sides to the waistband of his boxers; her thumbs caught the cloth and pulled them to his knees. She turned, ran and jumped on the bed and rolled on her back. She smiled and held her arms out to him while spreading her legs wide. She still wore her garter belt and stockings; he thought he had never seen a sexier looking woman, and she was HIS woman.

He forced himself to walk slowly to the bed. He looked down on her, then bent over and pressed his lips gently to hers. He gently pressed his tongue between her lips and played with her tongue. She moaned and pulled his head tighter, thrusting up to get closer to him. He pulled back a little and kissed his way over her chest and around the slope of her breast. His hand gently caressed the other breast while he sucked the turgid dark pink nipple into his mouth. His tongue licked around the areola then flipped the engorged nipple back and forth. Her small hands gripped his head firmly and guided his mouth to the other pink nipple. Both nipples were now much longer, thicker, and firmer and stood up like a pair of thick pencil erasers, he loved them.

123456...8