It Has to be Fate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica's right hand had slipped down across her flat belly and found her soft pubic hair. A small hand moved over his hand. He thought she would stop him from moving any further. He was wrong. Her hand pushed his hand down over her wet pussy. She pressed his hand hard between her legs. She moaned softly when he gently slipped a finger in between her delicate wet pussy lips.

Mica pushed her legs apart and slid his hands up along the texture of her nylon stocking until he reached the silky smooth skin of her inner thighs. He caressed that area for a long time then moved up until he felt her pussy. He gently spread the pedals of her pussy apart with his thumbs. His tongue traced the length of her slit from the bottom up until he came to the lump of the little hood of skin covering her clitoris. His fingertips pushed the covering hood back and Mica nipped the clit gently with his soft lips. Melissa yelped, "Yeah! Oh! Yeah! Yes! Ungh! Yes, yes, yes, oh Mica, I'mm cummmmmiinnnng soooo gooood!" Her body was vibrating and her legs gave tiny jerks. Mica pulled back to take a breath and felt his head yanked back in place. Her juices were running more than he had ever felt before.

Mica was reacting powerfully to the scent and flavor of 'Lissa's pussy. He lifted and shoved himself forward between her widespread thighs, his cock first hitting beside her vaginal opening, then below it. A tiny hand slipped between their bodies and guided his raging prick to her eager cunt. She was wet enough that his cock slipped right in to the hilt. Her little fingers were trying to pull more of him inside her but his balls, drawn up tight along the shaft, were against her pussy lips.

He began long slow strokes reveling in the sensations emanating from his cock and flooding through his body. His strokes ended with a strong pressure against her pussy when he wiggled his ass from side to side as he pressed hard against her.

A new set of delightful feelings coursed throughout her being. Her arms held him tightly to her. A super strong orgasm shook her. The sensations and emotions generated by the long thick cock that filled her so perfectly were overwhelming. She shuddered and her whole body relaxed and her hands gently caressed his strong back, his arms were now under her legs, holding her in place, while he rutted into her by rotating his hips. Her fingers felt the strong muscles of his back move under the warm skin. Another wave of sensations crashed through her consciousness as another strong orgasm rocked her. With a magical detachment, she felt his muscles tighten as the thrusts stopped and he pushed hard against her. She sensed that his orgasm was there. Then she felt his semen, his hot seed, spurt inside her belly. She visualized five or six globs of his sperm coating the end of her cervix and the hundreds of tadpole like sperm seeking the entrance to her womb to fertilize her eggs. She wanted his baby growing in her belly. She sadly knew in her subconscious mind that the rubber membrane of her diaphragm would keep the little wigglers from accomplishing their mission.

Mica lay still on her. She felt his muscles bunch as his weight lifted off of her. She grabbed him hard and held him tightly to her. "NO, please stay like this, I love to feel your weight on me. Don't leave me."

Mica said, "Sweetie I know you won't last too long this way. Let me get on my back and you can lay on me all night long." They switched places and Melissa purred, "Oh Mica, Honey, your loving was so wonderful. I think I am going to have to have it a least once every night. I think I am rapidly becoming addicted to your loving." She giggled, "You have the most wonderful a-dick-her I have ever dreamed about."

He caressed her back and pulled the covers up over them. She moved off him and cuddled against his side, her head on his shoulder, his strong arm around her. He turned his head and softly kissed her forehead, "How many have you felt?"

She looked up at him. "Are you jealous?"

"I don't know, I guess I am. I know I have never felt so possessive about anyone before."

"Mica, I belong to you, you do possess me, body and soul. I lost my virginity when I was twelve years old. He was the same age, neither of us knew exactly what we were doing. He stuck his thing in me and I screamed when he broke my hymen. I scared him to death and he jumped up and ran like a scared rabbit. He never touched me again and I guess I am lucky I didn't get pregnant. So now you know about all of my sexual experiences. Tell me about all of yours. I guess we don't have time tonight though, we has better schedule at least a week for that. Giggle!"

"Maybe an hour would be more than adequate. Are you jealous?"

"You are damned right I am. I cry if I think of you with someone else, I worry if she was a better lover, prettier, smarter, sexier, better dancer, or anything. Yeah, I am very jealous."

"To put your mind at ease, the answer is NO. She was not."

"Who was not what?"

"None of them were more anything than you are."

"Oh! Have I told you lately that I love you?" She said as she ran her hand down across his flat, corded tummy. She touched his pubic hair and ran her fingers through it. Her questing fingers found what they were seeking and lovingly grasped his flaccid cock. She giggled as it rapidly grew to fill her hand.

She said, "I have heard girls talk about giving guys a blow job. I have never understood why they would want to do that. Now I know, will you teach me how to please you?"

"Honey, you don't have to do that to please me."

"Yes I do. I want to do it. You taught me tonight that oral sex is heavenly, I could tell you really enjoyed doing it too. Teach me so I can enjoy doing you too."

"Well, when you put it that way, how can I refuse you. You are correct, I love doing that to you. I love to feel your reaction to what I do. I am no expert and I need you to teach me too."

"Ooooo! That sounds like fun! How do I start?"

"Well, let's explore the whole thing, sex that is. I read somewhere that sex is all just a matter of applying friction correctly. If you think about it, it is true. If I gently run my fingers over your tummy, it feels good to you. If I press a little more firmly it still feels good but in a different way. That is an example of friction applied in different ways. If I apply that same friction to this little pink nipple it feels good too, and I think that is still another way. If I apply the friction with my tongue, like this, mmmm, it feels even better, right?"

"Yes, you are right, it is just friction applied correctly. You just have to learn how the different frictions please your partner."

"You got it babe! So now all you have to do is kiss it, suck it, caress it, lick it, stroke it and above all keep it slippery with your saliva. Differences in speed, pressure, and slipperiness are all important aspects of friction correctly applied to a cock. Incidentally, the preferred terminology is 'cock', rather than dick, prick, dong, thingie, or anything else, penis is acceptable in a formal setting, like in talking to a doctor, but they will understand 'cock."

"OK teacher, let me get hold of your beautiful 'cock' and apply some slippery friction. We will see what happens."

"Wait, there is one more thing to consider, the conclusion of a blow job is when the subject cock ejaculates. You must decide beforehand what you want to do. There are several options. First, you can let the cock cum in your mouth, or take your mouth off and finish it off by stroking it with plenty of saliva. Then you must decide where you want the cum to go, on you, or on him, or in a paper towel, etc. If you want it to cum in your mouth, you must choose to swallow, or hold it in your mouth, then you can choose to spit it out and where. Many think the ultimate is to share it with your lover by kissing him and pushing half or all of it in his mouth.

"A variation of that is called the sponge ball. You pass the semen back and forth through your teeth, then pass it to your lover, he does the same and passes it back. Each time it is rapidly passed back and forth through the teeth, air is worked into the cum enlarging the ball of cum. When it gets too large to fit in your mouth you bite it in half and pass half to your lover again, you each swallow. I have never actually done that, but I think it would be an extremely erotic thing to do, an expression of mutual sharing of the results of making love for the sake of loving your lover and not for procreation."

"Wow! You have thought about sex a lot haven't you."

"Hey, it's what guys do! Especially pilots, someone described Naval Aviation as hours and hours of boredom interspersed with moments of sheer terror. During the hours of boredom I like to think about sex."

"Do you talk about it with other guys?"

"Joking around, yes. Seriously discussing what you want to do or what you have done, never! I just wouldn't be comfortable doing that."

"I think we girls talk more frankly about sex than men do. Some of girls share every detail of what they do. I have never been able to do that. In high school and college I attended lots of hen parties and sleepovers. I just listened. No one asked me because I just wouldn't talk about it. Actually, I had nothing exciting to talk about. Until a couple of days ago I thought that I was just not very sexy, maybe even frigid. I was mildly interested, but I had never met a man I wanted to have serious sex with, I did enjoy a kiss or two and sometimes cuddling a while, I thought about going further. I never did though. You shot that all to hell.

"I wanted you from the time I saw you helping the nurses and orderlies putting that poor Marine in the airplane. You were so cute and serious about seeing that everything was properly done. I was almost in a daze when you paid attention to me in the plane. Boy! Did I ever want to get to know you! I had never felt such a deep attraction to a man on so many different levels.

"You did not brag on yourself or try to impress me with your status as a pilot or your rank. You were interested in me. You explained everything you were doing, not in a "Look at ME" way, but in a "See how this works" way. I loved it. I never even found out you are rich until after we were married. I learned lots more about you from your mother than I did from you."

"You have to remember that mom is very proud of me and I can do nothing wrong in her eyes. A mother's love is very strong."

"OK, did you graduate second in your class in the Naval Academy?"

"Yes."

"Were you an intercollegiate champion in four sports?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering you earned from the University of North Carolina in your spare time?"

"Yes."

"Did you earn appointments to the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Coast Guard Academy in competitive examinations, plus have scholarships offered by over twenty colleges?"

"Yeah."

"Are you the sweetest little boy in the whole world?"

"Of course."

"See! Motherly love had nothing to do with what she told me. She told me that you always spent more time at the Academy tutoring guys having academic trouble than you did studying yourself."

"Well I have always tested well, I never had any problems with any of our classes so I tried to help the guys who were having trouble. Most of the people I helped became fine officers when they graduated. They just mostly didn't have the right academic background through no fault of their own. They came from schools that didn't teach the right things. Some of them were decorated veterans who had little formal schooling and were sent to a military prep school where they memorized how to pass the entrance exam and not how to study."

Melissa was grinning from ear to ear, Mica said, "What?"

"Mica I love you so damned much and am so proud to be your wife my heart is about to burst. Fate was so right."

"You were not so sure to start with."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when you first saw me you looked like a lost little girl who's father didn't meet her bus like he was supposed to."

"Hey, I wasn't sure you had room for me, I never thought I would ride up front with you."

"That is when you stole my heart. I spoke to you and you smiled at me. The whole world brightened with your smile, I knew then that I wanted to see that smile every day for the rest of my life."

They turned towards each other and kissed for a long time. Mica whispered in her ear, "Would you like to rest for a while Honey, then play some more later.?"

"Darling, I don't think so. I have something else in mind." She jumped to her knees, then moved down and straddled his thighs. "Now you get to see how well I test after your professorial discourse on the ancient art of giving fellatio."

Mack pulled both pillows behind his head. "Let the test begin, no reference to notes made during the instructional session will be permitted. I will begin scoring your test NOW."

Melissa grasped the semi hard cock and wet her lips before they enclosed the crown of the lovely cock in her dainty hands. She slowly slipped her lips down the warm velvety length of his rampant cock. She slowly lifted her head as she applied suction with her mouth. Her mouth popped off the head of his cock and he could see a thick strand of saliva stretch from her lower lip to the tip of his cock. She smiled at him and winked, then plunged her mouth over the rigid cock in her hands.

Mica felt his cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged a little then lifted back up with the suction. Her little hands gripped his shaft firmly and followed close behind her lips. The penis popped from her mouth again but this time she spit a gob of thick saliva on each palm and lubricated his shaft. She watched his reactions to each thing she did, he noticed that if he reacted with a moan or sigh she would repeat that technique very soon. She was a very good student and he needed to lightly place his big hands on her head and ask her to rest a moment.

She looked at him and he saw a tear roll out of one eye. "Did I do it wrong, did I hurt you?"

"No Dear girl, you were perfect, you did so well I was about to cum. I want you to do more to me. I love it too much to let you end it by making me cum so soon. It looks as if you are going to get an A+ on your 'Fellatio 101' test. I guess you should test me on 'Beginning Cunnilingus' to see if I do as well as you do."

"You have already passed the basic course and are working on the Advanced Applied Cunnilingus program now. Oh Mica! I never knew sex was so wonderful, that there were so many different ways to pleasure each other. God! I really, really love it with you. Can I finish my test now?"

"Sweetheart, you have been playing with him all the time we have been talking. He's ready for you to finish him off. Just decide how you want to do it and then go ahead and do it."

He watched as she softly pulled his hard cock to her lips. She tenderly kissed the head and then slipped her lips around him. He felt the delightful warm heat of her mouth while her tongue swiped around the crown. Her head bobbed up and down while her eyes remained locked on his eyes. He was so close. She paused and let his cockhead pop out of her mouth. She grinned, "I think he is ready now, are you ready too?"

"Ungh, ah, yes, god yes."

"Good, Hang on lover, here goes my best effort."

Mica lifted his head a little so he could see everything, he saw her softly place her lips around the tip of his cock. She slowly slid her mouth down the length of his shaft. When the tip hit the back of her throat she started slowly back up. At the top this time, she lightly rubbed his cockhead across her slightly parted lips and over both cheeks. She ran her open lips and tongue down the top of his cock and back up. Then she started down toward the bottom of his shaft lubricating the shaft as she went. At the bottom she leaned further forward and slurped in one of his balls, she held it in her mouth. Melissa ran her tongue over it and then smiled up at him, "Mica I love you, that was the ultimate act of trust!" She sucked in the other testicle and glanced up at him. Then she shifted to his large penis and she smiled at him around the cock buried deep in her mouth.

Mica looked down and said," I'm gonna cum any second now. Here it comes!" She pulled back but kept the head of his cock in her mouth. She looked at him and her eyes got big as the first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat. The next was easier because she was more ready for it. She felt him shoot five or six loads of semen into her mouth. She pulled off him with a loud pop. She crawled up over his body and pressed her lips to his. He felt her lips part and he parted his too. The glob of cum she pushed into his mouth was more than he was expecting. He closed his lips and squished the ball of cum back and forth through his front teeth for almost a minute before passing it back to Melissa. She worked on the cum for several minutes, then again pressed her lips to his, her mouth opened wide and he opened his lips to match. He felt the large ball enter half way into his mouth, then her mouth closed. His mouth was almost full. He watched as she swallowed and he did the same thing. They grinned and hugged each other. They wriggled down and cuddled. He pulled the covers up over them.

Neither of them spoke for a while. Then Mica said, "Honey that was so intense. I felt so close to you when we shared that cum."

"I know, Dear, what more intimate thing can a man share with his woman than his seed, his very essence. I never want to waste any, I'll swallow it or rub it all over me, but I will never waste it. Hold me tight, Mica, I love you so much." They soon fell asleep.

At brunch with his Mom and Dad the next day Mica looked at his bride, "Girl, we need to make some plans. Where are we going to live in Atsugi? We can't stay at the WOQ or the BOQ. (Woman Officer's Quarters or the Bachelor Officer's Quarters.)"

Melissa said, "I know one thing, we will be living together or we will just stay right here. Seriously, I guess we will have to rent a place off base for a few weeks. The Navy may be able to help us find some place. I know that some of the Nurses there live together off base. The Navy found an apartment for them."

Admiral McDermott said, "I talked to Ted yesterday, he said that he had requested the use of an apartment for the two of you from the Navy in the Transient Married Officers Quarters for as long as you need it. It is not far from your present BOQ and WOQ. They said only one of you would lose their Quarters Allowance. The only thing available is a one bedroom efficiency."

Melissa smiled at Mica, "Our own little love nest, will you carry me over the threshold?"

"I'll sure try my best. Shall we hit the commissary and stock up on food or just eat at the O Club?"

"We can get some stuff for breakfast and lunch and either have dinner off the base or at the Club. Do you have a lot of stuff to be moved?"

"No Honey, everything I own fits in two duffle bags and a Val-Pac."

Melissa giggled, "They let us have a trunk, two duffle bags, a Val-Pac and a suitcase."

"Ladies need more stuff and do not have to be combat ready."

Melissa said, "The weather is getting good now and I guess we need to think about when we have to go. We don't want to take advantage of your Mom and Dad after everything they have done for us."

Mica's mother said, "We don't want you to go but it will simplify things if you can load all your gifts in that big plane and fly it all to Japan. If you have to ship it, it gets very complicated with certificates of origin and other documentation. If you ship it to your next duty station from Atsugi you will avoid customs and all that bother."

"Melissa grinned, "Oh Mom! We got so many wonderful presents, I do not know how we could put a value on them and be able to pay the duty. That Chinese Dinnerware set has to be worth a fortune."

123456...8