It Has to be Fate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He hurt you, didn't he?"

"Yes, I got over it though. It was puppy love compared to my love for you."

In several days they arrived at Mica's place in North Carolina. It was located on the outskirts of the town of Havelock. Melissa was surprised at the size of the main house. I was huge. A Marine Colonel who was renting the place greeted them and assured Mica that everything was in excellent condition. He was very surprised that Mica now had a beautiful wife. He had run Mica's Ford Convertible every month and it was ready to go. He offered them something to drink. His offer was declined because Mica and Melissa needed to get moved into the apartment over the garage. The major said that he had not been in the apartment lately. He said that his wife had cleaned and dusted it a couple of days before they were due to arrive. Mica and the colonel carried all their things up to the apartment while Melissa started unpacking. When the colonel left they made up the bed and Mica cleared one of the dressers in the bedroom for her things. He cleared some of his fishing gear and some rifles out of the second closet for her.

She was very pleased with the apartment. She said it was her first real home since she left for college seven and a half years ago. They walked through the apartment and he asked her to tell him if there was anything she wanted changed. She was happy with things the way they were for now. She grinned at him, "I may change my mind in a couple of days so don't relax yet my love."

Mica said, "I thought we would go in to the Officer's Club for dinner tonight and then go shopping for food tomorrow at the Commissary on the base. We should go through the pantry and cupboards and make a list of what we need. I turned on the refrigerator and filled the ice trays. I want to get my old Jeep and my boat running too so we can explore the properties or get in some fishing. I drained the gas out and put them on blocks in the garage before I left."

"Mica we have plenty of time for all of that. Everything here is wonderful, much better than I was expecting. The grounds are lovely and everything is clean, neat, and fresh looking."

"Hey, it is supposed to be that way. I had money knocked off the rent if they kept the place mowed, trimmed, and neat. It looks like that paid off."

"Mica, Honey, I need to make love to you right now, we are falling way behind our sex quota, all the traveling and the stay at Mom and Dad's has put us behind our goals."

"Let me see if I can work that into our plans. Yep! I think we can." He grabbed her hands and dragged her towards the bedroom. "Lissa squealed with joy as he threw her on the bed and started stripping off his clothes. She jumped up and pulled off her slacks and blouse. She threw her clothes aside and peeled her panties down, her bra followed quickly. "Come on Lover, let's go!"

Mica stopped and looked at her on the bed, "Don't you want to pick up our things and properly hang them up or put them in the clothes hamper."

"Micaiah McDermott, forget the freakin' clothes and get your ass over here right now. I am soooo HOT." He looked at her on the bed with her arms raised to him.

"Yeah! Fuck the clothes."

"NO! fuck ME, MICA, NOW!

Mica moved between her lovely legs on his knees. He gently spread her legs with his hands and grabbed each leg behind the knee, he lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders lifting her cute little ass off the bed. She felt the head of his cock searching for her entrance. Her little hand guided his cock to the lips of her pussy. She quickly rubbed the cockhead up and down the slit until it was slippery. She positioned the cock in the right place and tugged it on into her warm wet interior. They both moaned softly as it slipped steadily in and his balls slapped against her ass. His cock felt to her as if was deeper inside her than ever before. He pulled out a little way and then paused before he slammed back into her. He ground his pelvis around against her pelvic area rubbing against her clitoris.

"She murmured, Oh! Yees! Yesss, yess, yess." He pulled out yet another time and thudded back against her clit. Mica rutted hard against her pussy and her clit before he withdrew again. She felt his muscles tense and he stopped for several moments. "I am going to cum if I don't stop and do something else." He grabbed a pillow and placed it under her ass. Mica slipped back down then, holding her legs wide apart, he dropped his face to her wet pussy.

Melissa jerked when his lips closed around her swollen clit, the tip of his tongue vibrated over the little love pearl and she pulled his head against her pussy harder. He jerked back, gulped in a breath of air, and dove back to spear his tongue into her vagina. His mouth covered her pussy and he slurped and sucked hard. He then released the suction, swabbed his wet tongue around and plunged in to suck again.

Mica's wife clawed at the back of his head trying to move him deeper. Mica growled and jerked free. He lunged forward and plunged his cock deep inside her. She pulled the corner of her pillow over her mouth as she screamed in her joy. Mica plunged in and out like a machine for several minutes then slowed until he wasn't moving at all, there was only a very hard pressure against her pussy. Then he moved just a tiny bit out. Then slowly back in.

Melissa was jerking and twisting her head from side to side as she screamed his name over and over. He stiffened and then felt his cock jerk as his orgasm hit. He came, and came, and came. He didn't move until he felt her shudder a final time.

He held her tight and scooted them over a little then rolled her over on top of him, his still hard cock remaining inside her. His hands slipped down and under her hips. He lifted her hips until the tip of his cock was the only part still inside of her. He lowered her as he thrust up inside her. She lifted her head and smiled down at him. She began to move with him. She lifted when he dropped, then dropped to thud against him when he thrust upward. She pounded against his thrusts for a long time, enjoying the orgasm after orgasm that coursed through her. She stopped and moved her feet up under her.

She whispered, "Just relax Honey, and let me do the work." She bounced on his hard cock until she felt him tense up again. He grasped her hips and held her still, pressed against him. She felt each slug of his cum hit against her cervix and then coat the walls of her vagina.

They kissed for a long time, and then he said, "I love you more and more each day." He ran his strong hands under her thighs again and this time he lifted her hips up and over his head. He held her above his mouth while his sperm slowly dripped out of her and into his waiting mouth. He carefully lowered her pussy over his mouth. Her eyes widened as she felt him sucking his own cum and her juices out of her vagina. This excited her and made her juices flow even more. When he thought he had it all, he lifted her back down and rolled on top of her. He pressed his lips to hers. She opened her mouth and accepted his gift of their mixed fluids. She swallowed every speck of it. She held his face with both hands, "Mica, thank you for doing that. Everything you did was so damned good, so damned erotic, so damned sexy, I just can't get enough of you. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I have never done any of that before, I have fantasized about doing that to you for weeks, but I was afraid I would gross you out and you would think I am some sort of pervert."

"No, that was wonderful, I loved all of that. I just want to melt into you, for us to fuse together, to become one being instead of two, for us to each be part of each other forever. I love you."

"Sweetie, I think we came pretty close to doing that just now, I love you too. Let's get a shower and get dressed to go to the Club so I can show off my beautiful wife."

"That sound like fun, I used to hate going in there for dinner or drinks. Female officers had a hard time there. If you went with other girls and didn't dance with every guy who asked you they said you were a 'lezy', if you did dance you were called a tease if you didn't go to bed with them. I pretty well stayed away from there. I did go to Happy Hour at the old 'Dirty Shame Saloon' at the BOQ. They didn't have dancing and we girls could sit together and talk or talk with a few guys and not get hit on if we didn't stay too long."

A couple of hours later they entered the club and were seated at a table in the dining room. They ordered cocktails before dinner. Mica noticed that they drew a lot of attention as they walked to their table. He knew Melissa was the center of the admiring looks. She wore a lovely blue silk suit with a pale yellow blouse and blue pumps with 3-inch heels." Her hair was longer than the regulation shoulder length for female Marines, when she was in uniform she always wore it in a bun. Tonight her auburn hair was worn loose, falling over her breasts and down her back. Mica was very proud of her. She was simply gorgeous. After they sipped their drinks for a few minutes Melissa asked, "Did you come here often when you were here before or did you go to the BOQ bar?"

"I very rarely went to the BOQ bar because I didn't live there, I just went home. Instead of going to the bars I had plenty of other stuff to do around the house. If I was all caught up on my chores I would grab a fly rod and fish the banks of the creek. I guess I am a pretty dull guy."

"You, dull? I don't think so!"

"Well, I have to admit that the first time I was stationed here as a Second Lieutenant, I hung out at the bar with the other guys. I got bored with that pretty quick. I spent a lot of time at the pistol and rifle ranges. I studied in my rooms a lot working toward my Masters. Then I found the house and bought it. I sort of rattled around in it by myself so I rented rooms to other officers.

"It worked out well until my squadron was assigned to a Navy Carrier Air Group for an emergency deployment to Lebanon. I was gone for nine months that time. When I got back, I had the apartment over the garage built. Then I rented out the main house and lived in the apartment. That worked better for me. I had the rentals handled through a Real Estate Agency. It was easier because I wasn't always here when the tenants were transferred.

"I let people think I was renting the apartment from someone, and it saved a lot of hassle. The Realtor told me about a 4-unit apartment that was available very reasonably and that the rent from the main house would pay the mortgage on the rental units. I put some money down on it and it has paid it's self down to a few thousand dollars in three years. I bought three more 4- unit apartments and they do well for me. The rents pay the mortgages and maintenance." Mica grinned at her, "We can live very nicely on the rents when the mortgages are paid off in three more years."

Melissa laughed, "Mica, you amaze me. When I married you I figured we would be like all the other young couples starting out. I envisioned living in cute tiny base apartments and pinching pennies and scrimping on clothes and stuff to save to pay for a baby. Little by little I am finding out that I married a very smart and prudent man. Every day I get another pleasant surprise. I sure love the way fate has treated me."

A group of female Marine officers in uniform walked past the table and one of them stopped. She stared at Melissa, then looked at Mica, and looked at Melisa again. "MELISSA MURPHY! Is that you?"

Melissa jumped up and the two women hugged and kissed each other, "Dottie Bergman, I can't believe you are still here. I thought you were getting out. Oh! God! You won't believe this! I'm married now, this is my husband Captain Micaiah McDermott. Mica this is my friend Dottie Bergman." Two of the other ladies also knew Melissa and they had a small reunion for several minutes. Melissa mentioned she would be reporting in several weeks from then and Mica was reporting a week later.

A very handsome large man in civilian clothes approached the table and smiled at Mica. "Mica, hey, you are looking good. Are you back with the Air Wing?"

"Yes sir, I am, Colonel, you look well yourself. Let me introduce my bride Melissa, Melissa this is Lieutenant Colonel Vernon Butcher. He was my skipper in my last squadron."

The colonel kissed Melissa's hand and smiled at her. He looked at Mica, "Wow! That is all I can say. Wow!"

Mica grinned, "Yes sir, I know! I feel the same way." The Colonel smiled at Mica, I saw your orders to VMF 312. I wish I could steal you for the Air Group Inteligence Officer. I guess you would rather be in a fighter squadron though, I would too! Congratulations, she is stunning."

"Thank you Colonel, I agree."

The Colonel turned to Melissa, "Mrs. McDermott, would you care to dance?"

"Thank you Colonel, but no! We are still on our honeymoon and my husband is my only dance partner for now." She turned and talked to Dottie Bergman ignoring the older man. A waitress appeared and asked if they were ready to order dinner. Mica asked everyone to excuse them please, so they could have dinner, he assured everyone that they would be back often.

When they were alone at their table Mica turned to Melissa, "Honey, you were a bit cold to the Colonel, weren't you?"

"I tried my best to be cold to him, I remember his reputation from when I was here before."

"Oh! You know about our resident Romeo?"

"I would love to have him make a pass at me."

"You would? Are you attracted to him then?"

"Mica, I have heard that he has ruined a lot of marriages. I would love to have an excuse to try some of those karate kicks you taught me. I would slow him down a bunch when I kicked his balls up around his ears."

"Yeah! The married guys in his squadron hated him. He would try and put the make on the wives when the husbands had the duty and couldn't leave the squadron area. I don't know that he ever succeeded but he screwed up a bunch of marriages by making the husbands think he did."

"Honey, the lady Marines have been trying to nail him for years. They just can't get the evidence against him. If he comes on to me I may just lead him down the garden path. And you will be waiting for him."

"I do not want you to have anything to do with him, understand? He is a member of the elite. The field grade officers. They stick together and would have to protect him to maintain their image. Please just let me handle it. He is not aware of how many friends I have in high places. I was raised with the kids of most of the Generals in the Corps at one time or another. My Dad's next assignment is COMLANT, the Commander of the Atlantic Command. That includes the Navy, Marine, and NATO Forces east of the Mississippi including the whole Atlantic Ocean. If Marine Corps on the East Coast wants to do anything he has to approve it. The Colonel is not in my league influence wize. I have never used that influence to change anything and few people are aware of it. I prefer to keep it that way. If he messes with my wife in any way, the rules change, he will find himself shuffling papers in some Marine Supply depot in Adak, Alaska or Twenty-nine Palms, California, or somewhere, while he recovers from a sever ass kicking."

"Mica, please cool down! I've never seen you so angry!" She reached out and took his hand. He shut his eyes and she saw the muscles in his jaw work and then relax. He opened his eyes, looked at her, and she saw a twinkle in his eyes.

He lowered his head and looked up at her, "I'm sorry, I guess I did lose it for a second. I'm OK now." Their meals arrived and she watched him carefully. She felt he was under control, but still very upset about the Colonel. He engaged her in a very calm and meaningful discussion about how he thought he needed to bring her up to date on all his business dealings. He told her they needed to go to the bank and have her name added to all his accounts. He said that he thought that to avoid problems in trust that both of their signatures would be required on transactions of over a thousand dollars. He saw a tear start down her cheek. "What did I say to upset you, Dear?"

"I don't think you trust me."

"If I didn't trust you I wouldn't even have to disclose my personal finances to you. I happen to feel that we should discuss anything of a value over a thousand dollars with each other before we act. A thousand dollars is a month's pay for me. I think we need to have a day each month when we discuss our financial situation in detail and define or revise our goals and go over our expenditures. We are equal partners now in the business of our marriage. I want you to be involved in every aspect of our marriage and that certainly includes the financial part of it.

"You will be running the household and will have a household account for everyday expenses such as food, utilities, telephone and that sort of thing. We will set up an amount to put in that account monthly out of our combined pay. I also think we need to plan for when we want to start to increase our family with children. Do we want to have children before I get out and let the Corps pay for them? I want you to think about everything I just suggested and we will talk about all of it in a week or so."

"Mica, you just gave me a lot to think about. I feel much more a part of your life now. Do you think the Corps would get mad if I were pregnant?"

"Hey girl, I am sure you know a lot more about that than I do. I know it comes up; if your girls get pregnant, what do they do to them?"

"Nothing really, if they are married they stay on the job. All our uniforms are available in maternity versions. Do you think I would look cute in maternity utilities?"

"You look adorable in anything, Sweetie. Shall we work on getting you with child when we get home tonight?"

"Definitely, we can get in a good practice session tonight. When we think we have it right we will go for it. How many do you desire my husband?" They were both smiling broadly at each other now.

Mica laughed, "Mmmmm! Maybe a dozen, I think I want to keep you barefoot and pregnant."

"That is what you think big guy, I may have other ideas you know."

"Seriously, I think two or three would be wonderful. More if they are girls and look like their momma."

"I thought you would want a son or two."

"Oh! Don't get me wrong, what I want is two or three healthy kids, but I will love whatever we get."

"Yes Dear, that's exactly how I feel."

"If you are ready we can go home and start practicing."

Melissa laughed. "You sure like to practice a lot; that reminds me of the old wives tale about the beans."

"Melissa, Honey, I don't remember a tale about beans."

"It is the one where they say that if a newlywed couple puts a bean in a jar every time they make love for the first year, then they remove a bean every time they make love after that, the bottle will never get empty."

"Wow! I sure hope that is wrong for us. I give you my promise to never let that happen to us."

"I promise to help. I promise that I will never let myself get fat, lazy, and sloppy. I want you to lust after me as much in twenty, or forty years as you do now."

"I think our parents are that way so we should be able to do it too."

Several days later Melissa and Mica dressed in their uniforms and went to the base. They drove to the area belonging to VMF 312, the 'Checkerboard Squadron'. Mica got out and she took the car to the Air Wing Headquarters building.

He entered the Ready room and walked up to the Pilot Roster on the bulletin board. He saw many familiar names. His name was listed on the roster too. His name and over half of the others were in red indicating that they had not yet reported aboard. The squadron was in the process of reforming to start a new training syllabus that would last eighteen months. He saw that the new Squadron Commander was a man he knew very well, and who had been the executive officer of his last squadron before he went to Japan.

123456...8