It Has to be Fate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mica, I can't help smiling when I see you. My heart soars when I see you."

Mica grinned at her, she smiled back and placed her free hand over his.

A loud voice startled them, "Haven't the two of you heard about the ban on the Public Display of Affection by Marine Officers?"

They looked up and saw Dawn and a laughing Billy Marker. Dawn kissed both young officers while Billy asked if they could join them. Melissa said, "Of course you can, please join us. I feel embarrassed about how I acted yesterday, I guess I was pretty silly about not wanting Mica to fly today."

"We all forgave you yesterday, girl. Don't even think about it." said Dawn. Billy and Mica nodded in agreement. They had just finished a nice meal when a waiter hurried over and told Colonel Marker he had an urgent phone call. Billy jumped up and hurried off. In a few minutes he hurried back. He stopped at the table and stared at Melissa.

Then he looked at Mica, "Tom Jensen just crashed and is on the way to the hospital. He had a flame-out on takeoff and went into the trees off the end of the runway. He was in WR 15, the plane Mica was to fly today." They all stared at Melissa who burst into tears. Marker said, "Come on Mica, we have to go, Dawn take care of Melissa please." and they were gone.

A group of squadron wives they had not noticed rushed to the table asking what had happened. Dawn told them all she knew. One of the wives said, "Lt. Jensen was a bachelor, I think he has a girl friend at home, but I am not sure." Dawn asked the other girls to join them and they did so. A waiter moved their drinks and food to the table. Dawn turned to Melissa, "Honey, you go call your office and tell them what happened and that you are taking the afternoon off. OK?"

Melissa looked up at her, "Yes Ma'am, I think I may do that, but I need to do something first." She bowed her head and clasped her hands together on her chest. She closed her eyes and prayed silently. The other girls joined her in her prayers. Melissa stood and stepped over to Dawn Marker, "Dawn I have work to do, when there is a crash involving one of the people in the Air Wing I have to pull their Service Records and have the information ready for the Hospital, Public Information Officer, and the Wing Commander. I have to go now." and she hurried off. Dawn watched her go and hurried off herself.

Two hours later LTCOL Billy Marker, his Executive Officer, Major Norm Livershege, and Mica were talking in the Colonels office when a buzzer sounded. Marker answered. The voice said, "Lieutenant McDermott to see you sir."

"Send her in."

Melissa entered and her face lit up when she saw Mica. She turned to Billy and said, "Sir, I have the Information packet on Lieutenant Thomas Jensen for you."

"Thank you Lieutenant, please close the door, then you may kiss your husband, we do have to maintain some semblance of military decorum."

She smiled and closed the door, then walked to Mica and put her arms around his neck and kissed him for several moments. Mica grinned when she stepped back. She looked at Billy and said, "Thank you, Sir."

Col. Marker looked at Maj. Livershege, "Norm, that was very restrained compared to the way she usually greets him."

Melissa smiled at Billy, "Colonel, I wanted to throw him across your desk and have my way with him, but I restrained myself in the name of Military Decorum."

Mica smiled gently at his wife, "Honey, did you hear the great news? Tommy Jensen is in good condition. It was a miracle, he ejected too low and his chute was only half way open when it caught in the top of a tall thin pine tree. He swung down through the branches of another pine and ended up hanging below the first pine about two feet off the ground. He has no broken bones but lots of scratches and bruises."

Melissa fell against Mica and buried her face in his chest. She sobbed, "Thank God, Oh! Thank you God for answering my prayers, thank you, thank you, Dear God." She looked up at her husband, "I prayed so hard for you to not fly today, then I heard about Lieutenant Jensen and I felt guilty because he was hurt in your place, I felt terrible because I was glad it was him and not you. I guess I am a terrible person but I love you so much I thanked God for letting it be him and not you."

Mica gently lifted her chin with a finger, "Melissa McDermott you have nothing to feel guilty about. None of this is your fault. I think you are simply a typical wife who loves her husband; I think Billy and Norm will agree with me."

Norm said, "I think yours is a very normal reaction to what has happened, luckily Tom came through in such good shape. Melissa has nothing to be ashamed of."

Billy agreed and told Mica to take the afternoon off and go home with his wife. Mica drove Melissa's Ford Sedan home and left his convertible in the squadron parking area. Melissa slipped over close to Mica and rubbed her hand along caressing his thigh. She felt him react to her attention and she traced the outline of his cock through his uniform pants. He glanced at her and saw the smile on her face as she watched for his reaction. Then he heard her gasp. "Mica, oh God! I forgot, it completely slipped my mind."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"My period, it was supposed to start Thursday. It hasn't showed yet."

"What. Do you think we did it?"

"This is the latest I have ever been in my life. I have never been over two days late in my whole life, now I am almost five days late. Say a prayer, Mica help me pray, Please."

"How long before we can tell for sure?"

"Mica, Honey, I don't know for sure. Pull in at Dawn's apartment; it is only a little out of our way."

Mica turned and they pulled in at the apartment. Dawn answered the door and hugged both of them. Melissa looked at Mica, "Do you want to do this or should I?"

Mica pointed at her.

"Dawn, we need your expertise on kids. Well not exactly on kids, but what I am trying to say is I am five days late with my period. How can I tell if I am pregnant?"

Dawn grinned, "Really, I hope you are knocked up, It would be fun to be pregnant together. How did you feel this morning?"

"I felt a bit queasy and at first I thought I was coming down with the flu or something but it didn't last very long so I didn't mention it to Mica."

Dawn smiled, "Reach inside your Jacket and your shirt and bra and rub your nipples."

The watched as Melissa complied. Her eyes opened wide, "Wow! They are very sensitive today."

Dawn's smile got broader, "I know you have been more edgy and have been more emotional and have cried easier than normal. Those are all symptoms of being pregnant. You need to find time to make an appointment with Commander Barden at the base Hospital. He is very nice, you will like him. He will check you out and can arrange for a test for pregnancy." Dawn walked to her friend and hugged her tightly. They both cried a little. Dawn pulled back and wiped her eyes, "Look at me, I cry at the drop of a pin too."

Melissa looked at Mica, a smile slowly crept over her face, "Honey, maybe I am pregnant. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

Mica grinned, "I am so happy I could just bust! How long before we know for sure, we need to call our folks when we are positive you are pregnant."

"Honey, I FEEL like I am pregnant, I can't explain just how I feel but it is sort of like a warm happy glow emanating from my lower belly. I want this so bad it just has to be true."

Dawn said, "Don't get your hopes up too high. I know it took Billy and I well over a year before I got pregnant. If you can get an appointment tomorrow, you should know something Wednesday or Thursday.

Melissa was able to get her appointment with Commander Barden and she liked him right away. He was a older man and quickly put her at ease. She had had Gynecological exams before and was prepared for what he did. He had her go into a restroom and fill a small glass bottle for a urine sample. A nurse in a starched white uniform took a blood sample. The nurse also filled out some questions on a form. She said, "Let's see, your husband is a Marine, a Lieutenant McDermott, correct?"

"No, Ma'am, I am Lieutenant McDermott, my husband is Captain McDermott."

The nurse grinned at her, "You know you are the first Marine Officer couple I have ever run across. Please forgive me, but you do not look like a Marine officer, you look like a beautiful young newlywed housewife."

"Well, Lieutenant, You have that part right, I am one of those too!"

When the Doctor returned the nurse explained that Melissa's status was not what was on the chart. They all had a good laugh. The Doctor gave her a pamphlet on prenatal care and told her to study it. He asked how she intended caring for the child, and still performing her duties as a Marine. She smiled, "I submitted my request for termination when my obligated time is up in a couple of months. I will be a fulltime wife and mother."

The doctor grinned, "Wonderful, I must tell you that I am convinced that you ARE pregnant. All your symptoms and some slight physical changes convince me that you are indeed with child. I won't be positive until the tests come back in a day or so. We use a civilian Lab in Wilmington, and we usually get the results in a couple of days."

Melissa had worn civilian clothes to the doctor's appointment and carried her uniform in a garment bag. She changed to the uniform before she left. She got a thumbs up and a grin from the nurse as she departed. She hurried to her office, and called Mica and told him what the Doctor had said and told him to keep his fingers crossed.

Mica said, "Damn! How can I work like this?"

"What do you mean, Honey?"

"I've got four fingers on each hand crossed. How can I do anything?"

"I'll release you from that if you pick me up for lunch in an

hour out front of HQ."

"I'll be there. I love you."

"Oh Mica, I Love you too!"

At exactly twelve noon Melissa slipped in the passenger seat of Mica's convertible slid over the seat and kissed him fiercely and said, "Let's run home for a quick lunch, I feel real sexy today."

"I think the doctor must have gotten you all hot when he was checking you this morning."

"Maybe, but it is more likely because I have been thinking all day about my sexy husband and what he did to get me pregnant."

Mica sped up and they were home very quickly. Melissa ran for the door and had her key in, and the door open, and was gone before he caught up. He saw a high heeled shoe half way down the hall. Then another one was beside her uniform jacket. Her skirt was on the floor in the doorway to the master bedroom. His jacket landed on one of her shoes, His shirt and tie hit at about the door. She stood beside the bed with her hands behind her back undoing the hooks on her bra and his t-shirt landed at her feet.

He sat on the bed and kicked off his shoes then pushed down his pants and shorts. He grabbed her by the waist, her garter belt and stockings were still on, but her panties were around her ankles. He pulled her down on the bed with him then rolled her over his body and ended up between her legs. He pressed his mouth to hers for a long, wet, tongue twisting kiss. He lifted his head, "God how I love you, my sweet wife. This is wonderful!"

"I agree , Lover, please put him inside me, I need to feel him deep inside me. OH! YES! Just like that! I feels so goooood, I love how your big cock feels all the way inside my belly. Sooo very good and that little twist and shove is delightful for me, does it get you too?"

"Yeah! It sure does. I want to do the long deep strokes with a couple of quick short hard pumps at the bottom but I won't last long doing that. I am too hot for you. I will cum before you are ready."

"Silly boy, I have cum about continuously ever since you started kissing me. I am just finishing a biggie. When you are ready, just do what feels best to you, any way you want. I know I am nice and juicy for you."

"I'll say you are. Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Umgh! Ungh! Ungh!Ungh!Ungh!Unnnnnnngh! Oh! God! Unnngh! I'm cummmmming!

"Roll over on your back and I'll lick you clean, Sweetie. Thank you. Mmmmmmm! Our juices mixed together taste wonderful. Slurp! Slurp. Mmmmmmmmm! That is so damned good, I just love it."

"Hey! Easy girl! All that licking and sucking is making me hard again."

"He he he, I knew it would. Mmmmmmm!"

"Damn woman, are you insatiable?"

"Hey, I have never been 'satiable' since I met you my love. I just can't seem to ever get enough of your loving."

"Well, you just turned me on again. Slide down to the corner of the bed and get on your knees. I want to stand on the floor and take you doggie style."

"Great I love it when you do that and go real fast, but I bet I can go faster if you just stand still."

"OK! I am inside you and I'm standing still."

Melissa moved back over his long hard cock until she hit his pubic area. Then she moved forward again. She went faster and faster as she found out how far she could go in each direction. Then she moved faster and still faster. Then she started twitching from side to side as she bounced back against him.

Mica couldn't believe she could move that fast, he was on the verge of ejaculating. He was able to hold back for about six or a dozen delightful strokes and then he flooded her pussy with his cum. She felt his semen lubricate her pussy and slowed to a shuddering stop.

She fell forward on her front then rolled over and grinned up at him, "Wow, I hope that felt as good to you as it did to me. That was fantastic."

Mica fell beside her. He kissed her gently, "Damn girl, I have never had anyone do that to me. I can't believe you moved that fast. You won the contest, I can never match that."

"NO! No my love, there was NO contest with you, that was nothing but my desire to please my lover. Now we have to get back to work. I fixed a couple of sandwiches for us last night. We can eat while we drive back to the base."

"Great, we will be back in plenty of time for me to brief, whoever my wingman is today, for our ground support flight this afternoon."

They worked their way back to the front door picking up and putting on their clothes. Melissa slipped into the bathroom and fixed her makeup. They ate the sandwiches and sipped Cokes on the way back. Mica dropped his wife at her building and returned to the squadron ready room. The first person he saw was Major Liversege, the XO. The major looked at mica and smiled, "So Captain, how was your 'nooner'?"

"What?"

"I said, how was your little 'nooner'?"

Mica blushed, "Sir, I don't know what you mean."

"Mica, just go wash Melissa's lipstick off your face, you need to do that whenever you get a 'nooner'. Then no one will know what you have been doing."

Mica hurried to the locker room and looked in the mirror. Melissa's lipstick was on his mouth, his nose and his cheeks. He got a washcloth off the shelf and washed his face. He returned to the ready room. The room was filled with pilots now. Billy Marker stepped to the lectern and rapped loudly with his hand, "May I have your attention please, Gentlemen." The room was instantly silent. Thank you. I have an important announcement. Henceforth the call sign of Captain McDermott will no longer be '('Irishman', from now on his call sign will be 'Nooner'."

The room erupted in clapping and laughter, Mica looked around and saw the other pilots grinning at him.

Mica stood and bowed to the room. "Thank you Colonel Marker, I appreciate the validation from all of you of your jealousy. I will spend my lunch hour exercising my body while you feed your bellies. If I may, I would like to remind Colonel Marker of his call sign during flight training."

Everyone turned to look at the colonel. He glared at Mica, then had trouble keeping a straight face, "Gentlemen, please get back to your work, we have no time for this 'Lallygagging'."

Mica went to the locker room and changed into his flight suit and put on his 'G'-suit. He picked up his helmet bag and kneeboard and met Lieutenant Dave Richards, his assigned wingman for the 'Close Air Support' flight. Since the FJ-2 Fury had no provision for external bombs or rockets, strafing with the 4 20mm cannons was the only weapon they had. Mica briefed for the flight, they each wrote down the assigned frequencies and the frequency for the gunnery target observer and control team at the Atlantic Field Gunnery and Bombing Range. They would operate in visual conditions at all times. The weather was forecast to be scattered clouds at five thousand feet and ten miles or better visibility.

They walked out to the flight line and each inspected his aircraft. They climbed in the cockpits and the plane captains helped them strap in. They both got good starts on the J47 jet engines. They checked in on the UHF radios and then Mica called the tower for taxi instructions. They taxied to the runway and they stopped and held short of the runway as instructed. They were cleared to pull into takeoff position and hold. In a few seconds the flight was cleared for takeoff. Mica keyed his radio and said, "Roger Cherry Point Tower, Whiskey Romeo 6 rolling." He nodded to Dave, his wingman and slowly advanced the throttle to 95% power and released his brakes. He glanced at his wingman and saw he was in position a couple of feet from his right wing.

At an airspeed of 115 knots he let the nose wheel lift off the runway. A moment later, the fury was airborne, and Mica started a gentle turn to clear the runway. He glanced at Dave again noting he was in a perfect wing position. Mica scanned the area as they climbed checking for other traffic.

Then he heard the chilling call on the radio, "MAYDAY, MAYDAY, Whisky Romeo one one has a flame out. Mack I'm going to try and land on the road ahead."

"Negative Dave, Pull up and hit the restart, if you don't get a start before she stalls EJECT!" Mica pulled back on his power and moved out to the side of the crippled plane. He saw the nose of Dave's plane start to drop. He yelled into the radio, "EJECT! EJECT NOW DAVE, EJECT." Mica watched the canopy fly off the stricken FJ-2 and saw the ejection seat shoot up out of the plane. He was looking over his shoulder as he turned to watch the other pilot. He keyed his mike, "Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, Whiskey Romeo One One has ejected three miles off the end of runway 45. No parachute observed. The pilot did not appear to separate from the seat. Over."

"Whiskey Romeo 6, Cherry Point Tower, roger your Mayday. A rescue helicopter is starting up now. Can you direct then to the pilot who ejected?"

"Tower, Whiskey Romeo 6 does not have a visual on the pilot. I can direct them to the general area. The down aircraft exploded on impact and it has started a fire in the woods where it crashed. Whiskey Romeo 6 out." Mica circled the area as low as he dared and couldn't see the other pilot. He lowered his gear and flaps and flew as slow as he could. The rescue helicopter came into sight and called, "Whiskey Romeo 6, this is Rescue one, can you direct us to the downed pilot?"

"Negative, Rescue One, I do not have him in sight. I believe he landed in the wooded area at your 2 o'clock about 100 to 150 yards out. He should be on or slightly to the left of a line between the crash site of the plane and the end of the runway. Over."

"Roger, Whiskey Romeo 6. No joy as yet."

After several minutes Mica called the tower and requested permission for a touch and go landing on the takeoff end of the runway. He said he would try and duplicate the original flight path. He was cleared to do the touch and go.

Rescue One hovered over the burning wreckage. Mica duplicated the takeoff and called, "Rescue One, Whiskey Romeo 6 will rock his wings when over the spot of the ejection. Over." When he reached 650 feet he chopped off his power and paused for a moment before pulling up. When he felt the burble at the edge of the stall he rocked his wings as he returned to full power. He was almost in the treetops when he gained his airspeed and control of the jet fighter.

1...345678