It Has to be Fate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl looked at Dave, "Oh! Really, I only do this to guys I like a lot too." The slap of her hand across Dave's face was like a pistol shot. She turned and hurried across the dance floor with her high heels clicking loudly. Half way across she stopped. Her shoulders were shaking. Dave ran to her and gently turned her around.

"Please forgive me I ---" He stopped, she was laughing. "Gottcha!" She laughed. "Got ya good too!"

She walked back to the table leaving Dave staring after her. She looked at Mica, "You were a bit slow with the start of the twirl of the knife and I saw Dave's hand stick the flower on my chest. You guys set it up beautifully but you were both a little off on your performance."

Dave, who had caught up with her, asked, "How did you know?"

She giggled and said, "I bought the same trick at a Magic Store for my brother's Christmas present." She looked up into Dave's eyes and asked, "Do you really only pull it on people you like a lot?"

Dave nodded his head as her looked solemnly down at her, "Only on people we like a whole lot. It is sort of a test. If you will forgive that, and laugh at it, you are a real keeper."

She looked into his eyes, reached a little hand up and touched his red cheek, she murmured, "I didn't mean to slap you that hard. Sorry!"

"That is the hardest I have ever been slapped in my life, and I didn't even steal a kiss first."

"You don't have to steal one from me, I'll give them to you."

Mica looked at Billy, "You are right Billy, this is the sort of mushy stuff that ruins the endings of all those cowboy movies."

Allison signaled the band and they began to play. Mica held Melissa's hand and nodded toward Allison. Melissa smiled and tapped his hand once. He grinned and turned to Allison, "Dear Lady, may I have the pleasure of this dance?"

"Why yes you may." She looked at Melissa, "May I borrow your husband for a while." Melissa smiled and said it was all right.

Mica and Allison danced one dance together then returned to the table. Mica held his hand out to Melissa and they moved out on the floor. Mica held her close and whispered in her ear. He told her Allison was looking for a replacement for Tony. She wanted a strong handsome young man who is single and unattached. He needed to be intelligent and capable of learning fast. He smiled and said, "He needs to be able to work under her until he learns the ropes and can take over the day to day operation of the club." Mica grinned, "I think he needs to be willing to work over her quite a bit too, particularly nights." He told her Allison said that the club was just a hobby for her and she lived there too. It gave her a nice interesting place to live and she got great service. If she lost the club, it would not effect her income at all. Her late husband left her very wealthy.

Melissa smiled at him, she held him tight as they danced. She said, "I may just have someone in mind."

"Who? Anyone I know?"

"Yes, you know him, David."

"DAVE?"

"NO, DAVID! David Murphy, my brother. He loves the Keys and has always said he would move down here in a heartbeat if he could find a decent job."

Mica grinned, "You are right, he is a big guy and very good looking, seems smart too. What does he do now, I don't think he ever said?"

"David is the manager of a small bar and grill in Lynchburg, VA. He hates the place he lives and the area around there. It is not far enough from home for him. He feels like he never left home."

Mica kissed her gently and said, "I love you, Sweetie, let's go talk to Allison while the iron is hot."

They found Allison in the Club's office and Melissa told her about a friend named David who might be perfect for the job. Allison had her call him long distance from the office phone. Allison asked if she could put the call on the speaker phone so she could listen. Melissa agreed. Melissa got out her little address book and dialed the number. They heard the ring, then the phone was answered, "O'Brien's Irish Pub and Grill, Molly speaking."

"Molly, is David Murphy there please." The background music and noises were very loud. They listened for a few minutes then someone said, "I've got it, Molly, Hello, David Murphy speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi, big boy, how about a kissy or two?"

"Who the hell is this?"

"Don't you remember me Sweetie pie?"

"Hell yes, I would know that sweet voice anywhere! What's wrong, did your hubby throw you out on your ear?"

"Not yet! Are you still looking for a better job?"

"Hey Babe, I was only kidding, I know he is the luckiest guy in the world."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yeah! I am ready to quit. I want a raise and they are making excuses, hey, I am not making as much as the last guy that had this job. I have got their top line up much higher than ever. I am doing the books too. Something the other guy never did. Half of the reason the profits are higher is because I don't steal from them. I have applications in three other places now but I think I am going to just quit and move out west or something."

"Would you be interested in a job down in Marathon in the Florida Keys?"

"Hell Yes! How much do I have to pay them to work there?"

"David this is a much bigger place, It is a Club with dining, dancing and some apartments and suites. The club seats about 150 and there is room for another fifty in the bar. It is part of a resort. Can you handle it?"

"Hell yes. I was the assistant manager at the Ski Resort at Timberline, The place you are talking about is no where near as big as it was. I did everything there too, but it was a dead end job, my boss's family owned the place."

Allison was smiling, "Tell him he will get a raise over what he makes now plus a free suite of rooms and free meals and the use of any of the Club's boats. We will pay his way home if he doesn't want the job after he sees the place."

Melissa repeated it all to David.

"Wow! Who do I have to kill to get the job?"

Allison asked, "How soon can he get here?"

David said that he would be there Friday morning.

Melissa was grinning from ear to ear and she dug a picture of she and David out of her purse and showed it to Allison. Allison looked at the picture, "This can't be very old, you look the same, Melissa."

"That is about five months old."

"He looks big."

"Oh! He is big. He is six three and about two sixty. He is thirty four and has never been married."

Mica chipped in, "Allison, David is a big handsome guy, smart and personable with a good sense of humor. He is honest to a fault and works hard. My guess is that the two of you will get along just fine."

Allison smiled, "Is David related to Melissa?"

"Yes, he is one of her older brothers. I think you can teach him a lot. I think you can polish him some and have a real jewel."

Melissa covered her mouth and yawned. I'm getting sleepy, Honey, can we get Dawn and Billy and go back to the villa?

Mica jumped up, He took Melissa's hand and said, "Allison we are going fishing tomorrow and we will see you probably in the afternoon."

"I love to fish," said Allison, "I am planning on going too. My boat will be ready in the morning, bring your whole party and we'll have a good time. It is docked at the Marina you see as you cross the bridge after the causeway. Her name is 'The Duck Key Club'. I just call her 'Duckylub.' It works for me. The crew will have everything ready to shove off at eight, just bring your selves."

"Sounds good to us, see you then."

They found Dawn and Billy swaying to some dreamy music. Dave and Betsy were talking together and holding hands at the table. Dawn and Billy walked back to the table. Mica asked who wanted to go fishing in the morning at eight in a big sports fisherman belonging to the club. Everyone wanted to go. Dave made arrangements to pick Betsy up in the morning and found out she was staying only a block from where Dave had a motel room. Everyone would meet at the boat.

Dawn looked at Melissa when they were relaxing at the villa. "Honey, I think we need to give the two guys a nice relaxing shower together and see how tired we are when we are through.

Melissa giggled, "That sounds like fun, if I go to sleep in a corner please promise to throw a blanket over me."

Mica smiled, "You know you can't sleep without me, and vice versa."

Dawn said, "OK everyone get your clothes off right now. This old bitch is horny as hell after all that slow dancing with Billy rubbing his cock up against me."

Mica was the first one to the shower and got the water adjusted and was standing under the shower head letting the water cascade over his muscular shoulders. Melissa grabbed a bar of soap and started lathering him up. Dawn joined her and they soon had him covered in suds. Melissa took his erection and his testicles in her little hands and washed him thoroughly. Dawn soaped up her hands and joined Melissa in gently rubbing and caressing his balls while Melissa tenderly stroked his cock. Melissa and Dawn both jumped a little when they each felt a large soapy hand slip between their legs and wash their pussies. Billy grinned and tried to show no favoritism between the two cunts.

Billy found a washcloth and cleaned and rinsed the soap suds from each of them. He squirmed around and managed to lick each pussy carefully to be sure there were no traces of soap left. Mica lathered Dawn's breasts and washed them before turning to Melissa. Mica said, "Everyone rinse off and I'll shut the water off. Billy hand us the towels." They all tried to dry each other at the same time, with only moderate success.

Melissa pushed Mica on his back on the couch. She kissed him deeply and then felt hands pressing her thighs apart. Dawn was behind her moving between her legs.

Dawn's hands spread Melissa's ass cheeks and she buried her face between them until her nose was against the little pink rose bud and her tongue was slipping in and out of the slit between the fragile pussy lips. The odor of Melissa's arousal drew her like a magnet. Melissa rolled over and spread her legs for Dawn.

Dawn felt someone pull her gently away from Melissa. Billy said, "Dawn, Honey, I need you now, I want you so bad I can't wait anymore." He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. Mica picked Melissa up and carried her to the other bedroom.

Mica put her on the bed and stood looking at her. She smiled sweetly at him, "What, why are you looking at me that way?"

"I am wondering about you?"

"Wondering?"

"Yeah! Wondering who you really want to be with anymore. I just don't know." He turned and walked over to the window and pulled back the drape. He stared out the window. He turned and looked at her, "I am afraid I am losing you."

"Losing me? OH! NO! That can never happen. Never, never, EVER happen! I only love you Mica. I only need you, just you, my darling husband. I don't NEED anyone else. Oh! God! You are jealous of Dawn and Billy! I thought that you wanted it that way so you could have sex with Dawn."

"No, I don't feel right about it. It sort of feels like incest to me I guess. I don't really know how I feel right now. They are my dearest friends in the world. I love both of them. But not like I love you. When you are making love to them, I have a terrible urge to tear them away from you and hurt them. It scares me. I guess I should just go off and let the three of you enjoy each other then come back when it is over."

Melissa walked to him and put a hand gently on his shoulder. "Mica, Sweetie, I love you. I will happily, and cheerfully do whatever you want to do about this, except THAT. Under no conditions will I EVER have sex without you present and preferably touching me."

Mica turned and took her in his arms. He smiled at her and pulled her close. "Thank you Melissa. I needed to hear that from your sweet lips. I need to work thing out in my mind for a while. Whatever I decide, I do not ever want to hurt Dawn or Billy over this."

"Mica, I know that. We leave for home day after tomorrow. I think I will be too tired to play tomorrow night after fishing. Then everything will cool off for a while by it's self. Right?"

"Yeah! I guess so."

"Mica, Honey, You are my life, nothing else matters. Please, please, if anything bothers you again, do not let it hurt you, just talk to me about it before it hurts US. Anything that makes you at all uneasy is something I need to know about right away. It is not just you and I for very much longer. I do not feel our baby yet. When I do, everything changes, our child comes first for both of us then. At least that is how I feel."

"I will never have the physical connection you have to the child, but I already feel an emotional tie when I think about it. I guess that is only natural."

"Oh! I have that too, I know it is there and part of each us, but once I feel the baby move, it will be so wonderful. I can't wait to feel that. Right now, I want you to take me to bed and cuddle me and hold me tight. I need that, sweetie. I need it now!"

Mica pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers. His kisses started gentle but soon grew more and more urgent and demanding. He growled low, deep in his throat, "Damn I love you little girl. I need to make love to you."

She pushed away from him, "Is that all you ever think about? Well, me too!" She ran giggling toward the bed. He was on her in a flash. Pushing her onto the bed and flipping her on her back. He jumped astride her body. His knees were on either side of her thighs and his powerful arms held his body above her body. He gently lowered himself until he was barely touching her. His lips closed around her lips and his tongue wiggled its way between her lips. She felt a leg lift over hers and insert its self between her legs. Then the other leg joined the first leg and forced her legs apart, his cock pressing hard against her pelvis. His arms lifted his torso above her and then his hands slipped behind her knees, lifting them over his biceps. Her hands flew to guide his cock into her vagina. She sighed with a beautiful and contented smile on her lips as the thick cock inched its way inside her. She felt the cushiony head rub along her most sensitive area and send thunderous pulses of joy through her body. He pulled slowly back out until only the very tip of his cock parted her inner lips, then he pressed forward , rubbing over the special spot again sending a blast of ecstasy through her again. This time he continued his thrust until he thudded against her pelvic area and hit against her clitoris, launching a wave of pure rapture from her clit to her toes and fingertips.

Melissa's eyes drifted shut and she thrilled to the sensations she felt when Mica's thick cock plunged slowly in and out of her wet sheath. Her legs were still over his arms while he was holding his body suspended between his toes and his hands and was thrusting with his hips. It felt so damned good she knew she was going to cum again for the umpteenth time since they went to bed. She was in mid-orgasm when she felt him change his rhythm. She opened her eyes and saw him watching her. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you Billy!"

Mica froze. He pulled his cock out as it shrank. He rocked back on his heels then twisted off the bed. He grabbed his shorts and she said , "Wait, where are you going?" He was gone. She heard the door slam.

Tears flooded from her eyes as she struggled to her feet. Then he was back. She watched him stride toward her. He looked in her eyes. "Say that again, what did you mean?"

"I said, 'Thank you Billy for taking Dawn to bed so I could have my Darling husband alone tonight.' What did you think I meant?"

"I just hear the 'Thank you Billy.' and not the rest of it."

"I don't know if I got all of it out before you were gone. Mica, I don't know if I can live like this. This scares me. Do I have to think about what I say to you every time I open my mouth."

"Forgive me, 'Lissa. I am still not myself, I did better this time, I knew I was wrong before I left the villa. I still have in the back of my mind that I am loosing you." He moved closer to her and a huge smile crossed his face when she held her arms open to him.

"Mica, if you are trying to get rid of me this will not work, if that is what you want just come out and say so."

He crushed her in his arms, "NO! I love you. I am not trying to get rid of you. You have to know that! I have never loved anyone before. I am not real secure in believing you really love me the way I love you. After the deal with Tony, then with us taking Dawn and Billy into our sex lives, and then you ran off when you found out I was a fighter. I had acted like an ass when you went off with Tony and then I got shitfaced drunk."

He looked at her. "Melissa, Baby, believe this, I love you and am terrorized by the thought of losing you." He held her and pressed his lips to her forehead. She lifted her head and touched her lips to his.

Tears ran from her eyes, "God Mica, you have the sweetest lips in the whole world, I love you too. I think our love for Dawn and Billy led us away from what we really are, I don't want to share you. You are far too precious to me for that. I think you feel that way about me too! I think we need to be stronger in our love and understanding of each other. Trust is something we need to build and strengthen before we test it again, if we ever do."

"I agree, life has thrown a few hard balls at us already, we don't need to test our love ourselves so early in our lives together."

"Mica, Baby, we should never test our love for each other, surely life will test it enough without that."

"I agree, we have enough to think about without that. They have finished surveying our lot next door for where they are going to be excavating and for the new roads. They have cleared a bunch of the trees away already and the big draglines will start piling up mountains of dirt soon. In a month or so big dump trucks will be passing our house all day long. There will be traffic and noise from dawn till dusk."

"How long will that last?"

"A couple of years if everything goes according to the plan."

"Well our baby should learn to sleep trough anything."

"If it gets too bad we can find a place to stay for a while. Hey! Do you remember the place we saw that you remarked was for sale back up near Islamorada?"

"Do you mean the place on its own little island with the gated entrance?"

"That's the one, let's stop on our way home and check it out, OK?"

"Yes. It was a lovely looking place. Could we afford it?"

"If we can sell a gold bar!"

"No. I am afraid of that."

"I was kidding, we should have no problem paying cash for it. We could even finance it and pay it off with money from the fill or from our rents."

Mica said that the first payment of half a million was due from the fill in about two weeks. That had to be paid and performance bonds posted before any fill could be removed from their property.

"That place in Islamorada shouldn't cost more than sixty thousand, if that much. Oh! Did you notice the fishing boat tied up at the dock? I think they have a ramp too!"

"Could we do that? I would really love having our own island. I guess we could, couldn't we?"

"We need to look into that on our way home. I'll check in the phone book and find a realtor and get the information on the place." He was back almost instantly, "I don't think I'll make too many friends at this hour in the night. I'll wait until first thing in the morning. Maybe I'll stay here and not go fishing with you guys."

"Then I won't go either, I going to be where ever you are. I want to see the place too." They crawled in bed and Melissa hugged Mica's back, her little hand over his soft warm cock. Sleep was almost instantaneous.

The next morning was beautiful. Mica placed a call to a Real Estate Agency at seven thirty and was surprised to get an answer. He explained what he was interested in and the agent was very familiar with the property. He gave Mica all the information on the property.