It Has to be Fate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary said she would and added, "Mr. Mica, I am a retired RN. I can change those dressings for you whenever you need it."

"Great Mary, that will be nice, tomorrow morning after breakfast will be fine." When they finished their coffee they walked hand in hand to the master bed room. They found the bed turned down and her gown and his pajamas neatly arranged on the bed. Mica chuckled, "I could get used to this real easy, how about you?"

Melissa smiled gently at her man and unzipped the front of the flight suit she still wore. She shrugged her shoulders out of the suit and let it fall to the floor revealing her in only her bra and panties. She walked to him and unzipped his suit. He wore a T-shirt and jockey shorts under it. He pulled the shirt carefully over his head and felt her little hands pull his jockey shorts down, rubbing her soft hands down his flanks and then back up the inside of his legs. He shivered as her hands caressed the inside of his strong thighs and then cupped his genitals. Her eyes were locked on his. His hands shook as he reached down to release the hooks closing the band of her bra. Then he eased the thin straps off her shoulders letting the bra fall to his feet.

Melissa stood in front of him and pulled his face down very gently so that their lips met. She could feel his fingers slip inside the waistband of her panties and tug them down to join her bra and flight suit. His big strong but gentle hands slid up over the curves of her ass, pausing to gently spread the cheeks of her ass then slip around over her hips to pull her softly but firmly against him. Her arms went around his neck and he lifted her and tenderly placed her in the center of the bed. He quickly moved to the foot of the bed and crawled between her legs. His hands barely touched the inside of her thighs when they spread wide for him. He never flinched from the pain as he buried his face in her pussy. He sucked, licked and nuzzled her pussy. Her fingers locked in his hair and held him in place. She quivered and moaned her approval of his loving of her vaginal area. She was rocked by wave after wave of pure pleasure that coursed through her body.

His mouth moved to her clitoris while gentle fingers pushed away the little hood of skin that protected it. The warm wet tip of his tongue circled around and around it slowly increasing the pressure against the little shiny pearl. Then his lips closed firmly around it and pulsed the suction pulling it out. She sensed the overpowering tidal wave of sheer ecstasy growing inside her. She screamed in aproval of his efforts, "Yes, yes, yes, Mica, Oh! Yes." Her legs quivered and her hands clenched so tightly in his hair he thought she was going to pull out hands full. It never slowed his efforts at all, this was to please his beautiful and wonderful mate whom pleased him in every way. His love of her never let him even think of his own release. Only her pleasure mattered. He felt and heard her screams stop suddenly. He lifted and saw her head thrown back and her eyes shut. He moved up beside her and softly and gently kissed her lips. Her eyelids fluttered then slowly open.

Her eyes slowly focused on his face. "Oh! Mica, Darling, that was the most wonderful and intense orgasm of my life. I have to have that again and again--- but not tonight, you are simply amazing." Her eyes searched his face, "Can we do that again real soon, please, real soon." Her eyes drifted closed and a smile was on her face as she turned and snuggled closer to him. Mica grinned happily and reached carefully to turn out the light.

The next morning Mica and Melissa were awakened about ten with breakfast in bed. When they had finished Melissa called her brother David. When he answered she greeted him with her sultriest voice, "Hi Sweetie, how about some kissie kissies."

Mica heard him yelp, "Melissa, Hey girl, where are you?"

"Why we are here in Ceylon. Where else would we be?"

"Hey, great, we just didn't expect you back so soon."

"Well we didn't expect to be back so soon but Mica is on sick leave recovering from a plane crash a couple of days ago."

"Oh God, is he going to be OK?"

"Yes he is going to be fine, at least he had better be fine or better or I am going to be Royally Pissed. Giggle."

"Yeah! Sis! Like you are going to be mad at Mica because he dosn't heal fast enough? Yeah! Right! Hell you will be crying and praying if he dosn't heal as fast as he should."

"I guess you know your baby sister pretty well. We do want to see you guys. Why don't you guys come over about five or six for drinks and dinner tonight, casual and relaxed. Bring bathing suits if you want to go in the pool. I won't be going in because Mica can't get his bandages wet."

"Honey, we will be there. We have something we want to tell the two of you."

Melissa and Mica relaxed around the house for the rest of the morning. Mica went with Tom for a boat handling lesson in their new boat. Mica had operated larger twin screw vessels at the Naval Academy and was soon docking and maneuvering the 32 foot Prowler like a pro. The water was calm and clear and Tom took him out to show him the dredged channel through the shallow flats to deeper water under the highway bridge. The dredged channel was pretty well marked except in a couple of places. They returned to Ceylon and Mica effortlessly backed the boat into its slip. After lunch Melissa persuaded Mica to take a 45 minute nap. She and Mary were going to go over some of the household expenses and the accounts. Mary had everything very well organized and all the expenditures were well documented. Melissa was very happy with the system and told Mary to keep doing it her way.

Mary said she had found some very nice baby back ribs that she could have Tom cook in the smoker Mr. Larry had built beside the pool. She said her husband had some hickory wood they had bought when they had been in north Florida a few months ago.

Melissa said she hadn't had good baby backs in a long time. She said she loved the North Carolina Bar-B-Q, but most places concentrated on the pulled pork sandwiches served with a vinegar-based sauce and served with Cole slaw on top.

Mary asked if baked beans and French fries would be enough.

Melissa told her that it sounded good to her. Melissa knew of course that Mary had a professional kitchen to cook in, with a separate grill, a six burner, two oven stove, and a deep fryer.

Tom got out the ribs and trimmed the fat and the tough membrane from them. He placed the ribs in a large crock to soak in brine for an hour before he smoked them. Mica was interested too and watched the whole operation. He watched as Tom prepared a dry seasoning rub, and what Tom called a mopping sauce. The sauce had a base of beef broth. Tom said basting sauces with tomato or very much sugar in them burned too easily. He said he didn't baste until the ribs were almost done, then he liked to baste every time the basting sauce dried on the ribs. He grinned, "When they are very close to being finished I like to take the sauce and put it on the stove and heat it up with a few table spoons of strawberry preserves. Puts a sweet glaze over the ribs."

He smiled at Mica, "Mr. Larry always had me fix extra racks of ribs for him to use as hors d'oeuvres' with his evening cocktail. He loved to sneak some during the day too."

Mica grinned, "Sounds like a good plan to me. Keep on doing it. I suspect you might like one now and then yourself. Be sure you fix enough for you and Mary too."

"I will, thank you, sir."

Mica asked, "Do we have a freezer for holding meats and things?"

"Yes we do, we have a large walk-in freezer so Mary can stock on things that are good buys. She has a good friend who's husband has a butcher shop. He has the best meat in the Keys, all the best restaurants buy from him. We get most of our meats from him. He is not cheap, but we pay the same as the restaurants do. He ages his meats perfectly. When we hear you are coming down Mary gets her meats there. When lobster is in season she freezes most of what I can catch so we have plenty all year around."

"You catch them yourself?"

"Yes, Sir, It is a lot of fun, I have several ways of getting them, we can net them at night or I have several traps right here in the channel around the island, they are each good for up to a dozen nice tails a week. Then we dive for them too."

Mica grinned at Tom, "You have a lot to teach me when I get back on my feet."

"After seeing you in your bathing suit this morning I have a feeling that will not take long, you are really in great shape. You looked surprised that our pool is salt water."

"Yeah! I was surprised, but I guess it makes sense."

"Well, we pass the incoming water through a ultraviolet filter to kill everything in it and then run it through a sand and gravel filter too. The pump runs four hours a day and completely changes the water every day. We do have to use special copper pipes with the water or they rust out quickly. Mr. Larry had the water tested several times, the ultraviolet filter really works."

"You and Mary really like working here don't you?"

"yes Sir! We sure do, it is the best job in the world. I have a few chores I do not really enjoy, but most of it is very pleasant and we have plenty of free time. It is really rough when I have to take the boats out fishing or lobstering to be sure they are running all right."

"Gee Tom, I'll talk to my wife, maybe can hire someone to do that for you. OK?"

"Well, Sir, If it is OK, I can just keep on doin' it for you and the Princess and save you a little money."

"Gee wizz, Tommy, it is great that you are willing to sacrifice so much for us."

"That is the way I am, Sir, always puttin' the job ahead of my own interests."

Mica grinned, "Right Tom! Just suffer on!" Tom laughed.

Melissa's brother and his friend/employer arrived and they enjoyed seeing them again. They each had a cocktail, served by Tom Collins in a white jacket worn over khaki shorts. David raised an eyebrow, "The Princess is getting pretty fancy now isn't she, with servants and all."

Mica laughed, "Yeah, he was complaining just today about how over worked he is. So I gave in and reduced his pay."

Allison looked at Mica, "You cut his pay?"

"Yeah! I cut five dollars a day off what he has to pay us to work here."

Allison giggled, "That is a good idea, I think I'll cut my darling David's pay too."

Melissa said, "Darling David?"

David blushed, "Oh yes! That is what I had to tell you. Allison and I are engaged!"

"WHAT! How can you do that" You have only known each other a couple of weeks?"

"Right Sis, how long did you know Mica?"

Mica chuckled, "We met one morning and were engaged that afternoon. You guys are slow."

David laughed, "We just wanted to take our time and be sure."

Melissa rushed to Allison and hugged and kissed her, "You know I was just teasing, I am so happy for both of you. Have you set a date?"

"Not yet, I want Mom and Dad to meet her first. We are going to take a couple of days off and drive up to Clifton Forge, but we hate for both of us to be away at the same time for that long. It would take a minimum of five days."

Melissa turned to Mica, "Do you feel up to it?"

Mica looked at her, "Up to what?"

"Well, we have a brand new plane sitting here not doing anything and we have six more days off counting the weekend."

Allison said, "You bought a new plane? That one didn't last long."

"Well, an old buddy of Larry's wanted it real badly so we made a trade for a newer, bigger, faster, twin engine airplane. We can take off at six in the morning and be there by five that afternoon, spend the night and be back by five the next afternoon."

David looked at Allison, "What do you think?"

Mica said, "We can do better than that, if we use the oxygen system we can go up to about twelve thousand and make it nonstop in about six hours."

Melissa grinned, "You are right, I forgot about that. We would have a nice reserve too." She looked Allison and David, "What do you think about that?"

Allison looked at Mica and Melissa, a tear ran down her cheek, "That is so sweet of you to offer to do that for us. How can we ever thank you?"

Mica grinned, "How about baby sitting in a few months."

Allison laughed and clapped her hands, "I would love that. Anytime!"

Melissa said, "Deal! You have a deal. We can watch yours too!" Allison slowly turned and looked at David, "Well?"

David grinned, "Hell yes!"

Allison was crying and David put his arm around her and looked alarmed. Melissa smiled softly at her brother, "Honey, Allison is crying for happy!"

Allison sniffed and said, "I'm sorry, this is the first time I have ever wanted to have a baby. Now I desperately want one with this man. I don't know why it is suddenly so important to me."

Melissa murmured, "I know exactly how you feel. I really do!"

Two mornings later they pre-flighted the 310 in the dark with flash lights, loaded their baggage and were ready for takeoff at 0555. Melissa was in the left seat for this flight. Mica handled the radios and navigation. The black sky was clear and full of stars. When they were cleared for takeoff, Melissa shoved the throttle levers forward and Mica put his hand behind hers to back her up. She concentrated on going straight down the center of the runway. When the airspeed indicator showed 90 knots he said, "Rotate" and Melissa eased back on the control wheel lifting the nose slightly. The plane was off the ground in a second and she commanded "Gear up". Mica moved the gear lever up and they soon felt the gear bump against the stops and the doors closed.

Melissa set up a 1500 feet per minute climb using 1900 RPM and 35 inches of manifold pressure. The sky ahead of them was lighter in the distance as Melissa followed the lights of Highway US-1 below. Mica sorted out the new oxygen masks and they put them on during the climb to altitude. When Melissa leveled off at 14,500 feet she adjusted the throttle, RPMs, and fuel mixture to give them an indicated airspeed of 179knots. They were on a Visual Flight Rules flight plan and Mica called Miami Flight Service Station and gave an ETA for their destination at Greenbrier Valley Airport in Lewisburg, West Virginia as 1115.

When they were all comfortable, Allison passed out a breakfast of sweet rolls and coffee. It took a minute or two to figure out how to drink the coffee and eat the rolls with the masks. You just lifted the mask and drank or took a bite and replaced the mask. You could go several minutes with the mask off with no ill effects.

David asked how fast they were going. Mica replied that their ground speed was about 208 knots or 239 miles per hour. He told them that the winds aloft at their altitude were unusually light and not much of a factor. Mica asked if David wanted to ride up front with his sister. David grinned and said yes. He and David carefully changed places. They had to be careful of the tubes for the oxygen masks all of which were plugged into a pressure regulator located in the center of the cabin roof.

Mica and Allison chatted for a few minutes then they leaned back and took a nap. David woke Mica after an hour and they changed places again. Melissa leaned over and kissed Mica. She smiled, "I'm glad you got a nap, I have been worried that you are not resting enough. I want you well my sweet love."

Mica smiled, "I feel great now, how are we doing on our flight plan?"

"We are running about two minutes behind your ETAs for our NAV points. That's not bad, I may have not held enough speed during the climb out to altitude. The two minutes have been constant so your 'guesses' have been good."

"Guesses? Those are scientifically calculated estimates, based on proven procedures, performed by a professional airman and master navigator with years of experience. Did I guess good?"

Melissa giggled, "Yes you did Honey, put your crayon, your Jack Armstrong Decoder Ring, and your dice away and we will go with what we have for now."

Mica played with the navigation radios,both low frequency and very high frequency sets. He got cross bearings from station to the side of their route to determine their position. He consulted Melissa's WAC Chart and pointed out the starboard windshield, "That must be Charlotte, North Carolina over there with all the lakes or reservoirs to the west and northwest side. We are about an hour out."

"I agree, we'll be abeam of Charlotte in a few minutes and that agrees with the flight plan you had the 'master navigator' do for you." Mica checked the flight plan and said, "We can start a slow let down when we pass Martinsburg, so we can avoid sudden cooling of the engines. The field elevation at Greenbrier is 2303' and the runway is 4/22. They are probably landing on runway 4. The highest mountain peak near our course will be off to our left and is a little over 4000 feet tall. At Martinsburg we will be about a hundred miles out and we'll need to loose right at 11,200 feet so set your rate of decent at a little less than 400 feet a minute and hold your IAS. Try 1800 RPM and 30 inches of manifold pressure and keep the exhaust gas temperature at 1300 to 1400 degrees"

Fifteen minutes later Mica contacted the Greenbrier tower and got a weather report. There was unlimited visibility and scattered clouds. The tower told them the altimeter setting, and that they would be using runway 4. They were to report over Lewisburg at thirty five hundred feet, for a straight in approach to runway 4. Mica leaned back and closed his eyes to slits and watched Melissa as she searched for the airport which turned out to be hiding behind the only puffy cloud in the area. He called five miles out at 3500 feet and they were cleared to land. Melissa squeaked this landing on the runway as smooth as silk. He grinned and said, "Beautiful landing girl, absolutely perfect!" Her smile warmed his heart.

Melissa and David's father met them at the FBO. They had the Cessna tied down and refueled and scheduled a 0800 departure for the next morning. They had to all pose for pictures in front of the plane before they left for the forty mile drive to Clifton Forge.

The whole family at the Murphy home greeted them. Allison was introduced and welcomed to the family. Melissa's Mother hugged and kissed Allison then Melissa, David and then cried over Mica's face. Everyone had to feel Melissa's belly.

Mica and Jack Murphy, Melissa's dad found a quiet corner and Mica brought him up to date on the fill dirt removal at the place in North Carolina. Jack said he had just finalized the plans for the fish farm ponds, the roads, buildings, and the offices they would need. Mica grinned, "Dad I can't wait to get you down to our place in the Keys. The fishing there is really great. We have boats for whatever kind of fishing you want to do, from big game offshore, to bonefish and tarpon on the fly."

Jack said they had seen the pictures Melissa had sent them and couldn't believe how beautiful it is. He told Mica that he had applied for his retirement and they were going to keep the family home in Clifton Forge and get ready to move to Mica's apartment in North Carolina so he could get things moving on the fish farm. He wanted to start building on the offices first, when the land in that part was finished. He would coordinate all of that with the construction companies when he got settled.

They had a nice visit with everyone and an uneventful trip home the next day. Mica and Melissa were becoming more comfortable and proficient in the new plane, they both really loved it. Mica started using the 'Princess Flight' identification again on the trip back to the Keys. By the time they got home he was told by the tower controller in Marathon that everyone in the air traffic control system knew the Princess had a new plane." The controllers shortened "Princess Flight 3736 Bravo" to "Princess 36 Bravo".