It Has to be Fate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and Mica were welcomed back by Mary and Tom. Mica wanted to go fishing the next day but Melissa said that he was not getting the rest he was supposed to be getting and insisted they take it very easy that day. They sunned on the deck around the pool. Melissa wore a Bikini Mica had not seen before. It was very revealing, It used a heavy string around the chest and the hips to hold little triangles of fabric over the breasts and a similar scrap of cloth to cover her pussy. Mica couldn't take his eyes off of her. Finally he got up and said, "I can't stand this anymore, either we go make love or you change into another suit." Melissa giggled and grabbed Mica's hand and dragged him to their room.

She pushed him on to the bed on his back, then turned and locked the sliding glass doors to the pool patio and pulled the drapes, then she locked the door to the house. She turned to him and grinned, "If I really want to turn the guys on I slide the bottom of the bra cups together like this." She pushed the bottom of each cup together leaving only a narrow strip of cloth barely covering the nipples. She pushed the cloth of the bottom of the suit together on the string around her hips. That narrow strip of cloth didn't quite cover all of her pubic hair. Mica shook his head, "If you ever wear that skimpy thing in public you will be arrested! That is, if you aren't raped a dozen times first. I am far from being a prude, but what were you thinking when you bought that thing?"

"I didn't buy it. Dawn gave it to me. But when I put it on this morning I thought it might get you hot enough to drag me in here. It didn't work though; I had to drag you in here."

"Hell Baby, I can't walk when I trip over my tongue, and you are wrong, it did work!" Mica peeled down his bathing trunks revealing his rampant cock. He walked to Melissa, hugged her and kissed her. She didn't feel him untie the bows behind her neck and her back. He stepped back and the bra dropped away. She looked down, then she smiled and pulled the bows on each hip. Her panties dropped away too.

He was on her in a flash and lifted her into his arms, her chest against his. She leaned back and gripped her legs around his waist.

She felt his cock probing for her opening. It poked around, searching blindly. At last it slipped up inside her. His strong arms worked her up and down his shaft. She stiffened, "NO! This is too hard on you. Put me down and I'll kneel on the side of the bed and you get behind me. Mica carefully put her down and she turned and got on all fours, her lower legs and feet hung over the edge.

Mica moved behind her and slipped his wet slippery cock in her slippery wet vagina as far as it would go. He stood completely still while she moved faster and faster back and forth wiggling her little butt from side to side as bounced off of his pelvis. Mica gritted his teeth and tried to think of something to distract him so he would not cum so fast. Then he grabbed her hips and held them still.

At first he was afraid that if he even breathed he would instantly shoot his load. After a minute he pulled out of her pussy. He dropped to his knees and started licking her pussy, his nose pressed against her ass hole. He wiggled his face pressing his nose harder against the little pink rosebud. He just had to taste her there. He carefully licked and sucked her anus. His fingers spread her further apart and his tongue slipped in an inch or two. She moaned softly. He wet a finger in his mouth and gently slid it inside to the second knuckle. Melissa moaned again and pushed back against his hand causing the finger to slide in as far as it would go.

He slid the finger out and put it, with another finger, in his mouth and got them slippery wet with his saliva. He inserted the two fingers slowly into her asshole. She groaned a bit then sighed, relaxing her sphincter letting the two fingers slip all the way in. He repeated the attack on her back door with a third finger. He moved his fingers slowly in and out, in and out. She turned and looked back at Mica, "Go ahead, put your cock in me, be gentle though I don't know if he will fit, I am afraid he is so thick he will split me.

Mica spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He placed the head against her hole and pressed forward slowly. He heard her suck her breath in sharply at the same time his cock head slipped past the sphincter. He paused, then felt her pushing back against him. He applied more saliva and gained an inch at a time. She was humming or moaning and he could feel the vibrations through his cock. Then his thighs were pressed against her rump. He slowly eased back out a couple of inches, then slid back to the bottom. She whispered, "More, fuck my ass some more." Mica pulled further out this time and went back in faster. She said , "Yessss, oh yesss! I think I like that. Harder, faster!" Mica picked up the pace and knew that as tight as her ass was he would not last very long. It really felt great to him, smooth, slick, and tight.

Then Melissa clinched down on her rectum as he pulled back. She relaxed as he plunged back in. It felt like she was milking him. He couldn't resist her efforts and exploded. She squealed with joy at the feeling when her rear got slipperier and slipperier with his cum coating the walls of her rectum.

Mica pulled slowly out and Melissa flopped over on her back. She looked at him. Then she slowly smiled, "I hope you liked that as much as I did. I have heard girls talk about it before but that was my first time. After I taught myself to relax it was really nice. Was it good for you Mica?"

"It sure was Honey. I was so afraid I was going to hurt you."

She jumped up, "Come on, let's shower before I leak all over the place." After the shower they had a nice lunch then sat at the desk in the den to figure where they were financially.

Mica called the Barnett Bank, Marathon branch. They had $130,000 in the joint checking account and $9544.38 in the household account for the operation of Ceylon. They decided to shift some of the income from investments and rentals to the Marathon accounts. The income would go into an interest bearing account that would feed the Household account for Ceylon, the Aviation account, and the joint checking account. Mary and Tom could write checks on the household account with a maximum value of five hundred dollars. Larger amounts required Mica or Melissa to countersign them. They were discussing the merits of an afternoon nap before dinner when Mary knocked on the door jamb and said there was a man outside to see Mrs. McDermott.

"Did he give a name or state his business?" asked Mica.

"Sir, he gave a name but it was some sort of foreign name I would never be able to pronounce. He said he wanted to see the Princess on a personal matter. He said he was a relative of hers. That is not possible, because the gentleman is black!"

"BLACK?"

"Yes Ma'am, Black, But not Negro black, more of a dark, dark, mahogany black. He is a big handsome black."

Melissa looked at Mica and raised her eyebrows. Mica said, "Please show him in Mary. Let's see what this is about."

A few moments later Mary showed a large tall man to the study. Mica stood and greeted him with a smile, "Good afternoon, Sir, I am Micaiah McDermott and this is my wife Melissa. Please be seated and tell us what can we do for you?" Mica sat behind his desk and Melissa sat to his side in a chair.

The man shook Mica's hand and turned to Melissa and said in perfect English, "Greetings my Princess, you are truly as beautiful as they said you were. I pledge you my mind and my heart." He touched his forehead and his heart with his right hand and bowed deeply, gesturing towards her with that hand."

Mica remembered Larry showing him the wire recorder hidden in the desk operated by pressing a button under knee well of the desk. Mica found the button and pressed it.

The dark skinned man smiled at Melissa, "Please forgive me Princess for interrupting your afternoon. My name is Sri Vimukthi Rajasinha. I am a Prince of Ceylon. I am also a descendent of Raja Mootto Sawmé, King of all Ceylon, child of the Kings of the Nayakar Dynasty, rulers of Kandy, Sitawaka, and all of Ceylon. Your great, great, great, grandmother fled the murderous traitor to England while her cousin, my ancestor fled to the Sinhalese tribes of the north.

"The tribe she joined fled to the Island Kingdom of Madagascar where she was granted exile. Her little tribe flourished there for many years until after WWII when some of them returned to North Eastern Ceylon. There they formed a liberation group to restore the monarchy. They are slowly growing stronger and someday hope to oppose the socialist government that has been in power since the British granted Ceylon independence in 1948. The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam is the official name of our group. The people just call us the 'Tigers of Tamil'. We have known of the existence of your mother, of you, and your sisters for years.

"I was sent to bring you back to Ceylon as the rightful Queen and pretender to the throne of Ceylon."

Melissa smiled, "Thank you Sir, I don't think I would be interested in becoming a figure head Queen of anyplace. I am very, very, happy right where I am. I have status, money, a child on the way, AND the most wonderful husband in the world. You cannot top that."

"I think we may be able to, as you say, 'top that'."

Melissa looked at him, "How?"

"You would be more than a figurehead Queen, you would have a big part as the leader of a group of people trying to free their country from an alien form of government where the products of a man's sweat and muscle are divided among everyone, even those too lazy to work. You would have to divorce this man and marry me to unify the throne and bring freedom to our country. He can be your consort if you still want him.

"You should know that I have been groomed for this all my life. I am a very good fighter, and a magnificent lover, the best fighters and lovers in the world have trained me. I have attended schools in both arts in the Orient, China and Japan, and in France and Germany. I must thank my gods for giving me a strong and fast body and a much larger than average member."

Mica watched Melissa as she stared at the tall dark man. He stood and asked, "Would anyone care for a drink?" neither of them answered. He walked out of the room. When he could no longer be seen he paused and listened for several minutes. He heard nothing and went to the kitchen and got himself an iced tea from a pitcher in the refrigerator.

When Mica returned they were still looking at each other.

He said, "Melissa, what do you think?"

She was startled, "Think about what?"

"I guess I am asking what you think about divorcing me, having an abortion and marrying this man and moving to a strange country whose language you have never even heard, to fight a gorilla war in the jungle against established government forces."

"Abortion?"

"Why yes dear, you don't think this man wants his queen to raise MY child do you? How would that look, HIS queen with a totally white child? How could you creep through the jungle with a squalling brat? No, the child has to go. Or maybe he would let you have the baby then get rid of it. I could raise it if you want to do that. Let me know what you decide, you know the rules of our marriage, do not break them. There will be no forgiving if you do." Mica rose and walked out the door.

Melissa looked stunned. She heard the car start and ran to the window; she saw their car heading for the gate. Then it was out of sight, she turned and looked at the huge black man, she walked to the desk and pressed a button. Seconds later Mary entered, "Yes Ma'am?"

"Please show this gentle man to the door, Mary, thank you." She glanced at him and left the room. Mary let the big man out the front door and went to the Master bedroom. The door was open; Melissa lay on the bed curled in a fetal position, sobbing. Mary sat on the bed beside her and rubbed her back, "Honey, would you like to talk about it?"

Melissa looked up at her, "Oh God, I hurt Mica, he is furious with me and I don't blame him. There is no way I can make it up to him. I may have killed our marriage."

"I can't believe that, Mr. McDermott loves you very, very, much, I can see it every time he sees you, he just grins. The man adores you."

"I love him too. I don't know what happened, it was that black man, I was very attracted to him and Mica saw it. I didn't do anything. At least I don't think I did, I was sort of in a trance staring at him. I was very aroused, no one ever did that to me before. It didn't change how I feel about Mica, I love him more than ever."

"Girl, your man will be back, just be honest with him. He is a strong man, he will deal with it if you are up front with it. He has been hurt, don't press him. Let him know how you felt with the black man and how you feel about him, your husband. Then let him work it out."

"I'm scared, he once told me that if I found someone I liked better he would take himself out of the picture so that I could be happy."

"Ma'am, let me speak frankly with you, I reacted to him the same way you did, I think. I believe it has to do with an odor he gives off; it is like a faint cologne or something. I just know I was sexually aroused whenever I got near him. I had to go change my panties. It has to be something like what a bitch dog gives off when she is in heat. I have heard that many male animals give off an odor that arouses the female of the species."

Melissa looked at her. "That makes sense. I have no explanation, I did notice the little smug expression on his face as if he knew exactly what effect he was having on me. I know that he has to be an unscrupulous and evil person to deliberately try to seduce me right in front of my husband."

"Ma'am I bet he is after money somehow. You and the Mister seem to have plenty of it.?"

"Thanks Mary, that makes sense. He wanted me to divorce Mica and marry him to unite the royal crown of Ceylon. I'll bet that would take a bundle of money. I guess some women would do anything to be a Queen. What that poor guy doesn't know is that I am already the Princess of everything I ever wanted. It is a wonderful job. I don't have to do anything but try and look pretty and smile a lot."

"Here Miss Melissa let me wipe away those tears before Mr. Mica comes home, you don't want him to see you like this."

"Thank you Mary, you are a dear."

Mica was pulling through the gate when he saw Tom Collins waving him over to the side. Mica stopped and rolled down the window. Tom walked up and said, "Sir, before you go in the house my wife would like to talk to you back by the kitchen door. I'll get her for you." He hurried off and Mica walked toward the back of the house. Tom met him and asked for Mica's keys to put the car away for him. As he neared the kitchen door Mary stepped in front of him.

"Sir I need to talk to you before you see the Princess, she is very upset about how that man affected her. I know what she means. I had the same reaction each time I went near him. If she hadn't mentioned how upset she was I would have thought it was just a crazy old woman's hot flashes or something. Now I know it was some kind of aphrodisiac scent or something the man gave off."

"You sound pretty sure about this, Mary. I have never heard of anything like that before."

"Sure you have Mr. Mica, you have to be aware of the scent a female dog gives off to attract male dogs. It drives them crazy with desire."

"Mary, you are right about that. Does my wife know this?"

"Yes Sir, we figured it out together. She was crying so hard I thought her heart was broken. She knew you were hurt by how she reacted to that man. Please do not tell her I talked to you about this. Let her do it her way."

"Mary, thank you for doing this for us, I really appreciate this. Now I am going to walk around and come in the front door."

When Mica entered the house Melissa ran to him and took his hand, "I want to talk to you in the study for a minute, Mica."

"Sure, we need to talk."

She stood in front of him, she looked deep into his eyes, "Mica, I love you with all my heart. Please let me explain--" She was stopped by Mica's finger on her lips.

"Sweetie, I do not want any secrets from you. Mary met me outside and told me what her reactions to that man were. She said she felt a powerful attraction to him too! Something like a bitch in heat she said. I thought he either had a set of cast iron balls or he was more sure of himself than any man had any right to be when he was propositioning you right in front of me."

"Oh yes, exactly. I am so embarrassed by how I acted. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I already have. I do plan on having a talk with him though. The sooner the better."

She looked at him, "Honey, he is very big and I don't want you to fight him in your condition. The doctors said a bump on your head could do permanent damage. I don't want you to risk that, my baby needs a healthy daddy and I need you too."

Mica smiled gently at her, "I have no intention of fighting him physically, there are other ways of hurting him." Mica smiled to himself, he had already taken steps to start his fight against the 'Prince'. Several phone calls he had made in town had started the wheels of his war turning. He pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her gently. His lips were much better but he knew that if he pressed too hard some of the ends of the stitches in his lips poked into Melissa's lips painfully.

There was a gentle tap on the door jam, Mary said, "Mr. and Mrs. McDermott, dinner is served."

After a lovely dinner of roast leg of lamb Melissa rang the bell by her place. When Mary entered Melissa told her how delicious the meal was. Mica laughed, "In my family everyone loved it when we had Leg of lamb. We all knew the leftovers would be made into a lamb curry. Melissa, have you ever had that?"

"Oh God yes! We went to a place called 'The Old India House' in San Francisco on our way to Japan. It was wonderful, I would love to have that again."

Mica looked at his wife, "Darling, I eat there every time I am nearby, call Mom and get her recipe for lamb curry. It is a lot of trouble to make I think, but Mom did it without help, so I am sure Mary will have no trouble.

Mary said she had had curried chicken but that what she was served seemed to be a simple dish. She said it was like a chicken stew with onions and peppers in the sauce."

Mica told Mary that the curry could be made with many meats or even shrimp. He said the lamb curry he remembered was an old dish from the Navy. It was served over rice with many condiments, such as mulled raisins, toasted coconut, pickle relish, chopped hard-boiled eggs, mango chutney, crumbled fried bacon, crushed pineapple, cucumbers in yogurt, French fried onions and others.

Mary raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Wow! That does sound different."

"Oh! It is. Every bite is different."

Melissa told Mica she was going in the den and call his folks, did he want to talk with them too."

He replied, "Yes, I sure do. They will be want to know how I am feeling."

The next morning they went for a fishing trip to the Gulf Stream. Mica brought their heavy duty, 12 weight, fly rods with them. They trolled with mullet strips and a pair of rigged ballyhoo on regular rods and reels. Tom showed Mica how to rig the baits so they trolled properly from the outriggers (A long aluminum pole that was extended from each side of the boat, a clip holding the fishing line was run out on a pulley system so the lines were well separated behind the boat. When a fish hit the bait the line popped from the clip.). Tom saw some birds dipping into the sea near a line of Sargassum weed floating on the surface.