It Has to be Fate Pt. 07

Story Info
An erotic action/adventure story's conclusion.
13k words
4.48
34.8k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a young Marine Corps pilot during the era between the Korean War and the Viet Nam War. Reading the previous parts will lead to a better understanding of the plot and the characters.

*

Melissa watched as Mica walked in from the pool. His body was a nice even tan now and he was back to his prior fitness and weight after the injury to his head. They had been spending most of the time at Ceylon in the Keys. They were expecting Dawn, Billy and their three children that afternoon. The Markers were going to stay for a week. Now that Billy was retired and working for McDermott Enterprises, they could visit more often.

Melissa smiled when Mica spotted her sitting in the rocker nursing the new baby. He stood and looked down at his son, Charles Jack McDermott, he grinned as he bent down and kissed the baby on the head. He was tempted to kiss his wife's bare breast but he knew she wouldn't like it. Not while she was nursing the baby. Little Chucky was a happy baby, unlike his older sister, he very rarely cried. He waited patiently for his meals. At three months old he slept through the night without waking.

Melissa worried at first that there was something wrong with him but the pediatricians could find nothing wrong. In fact, their tests indicated that he was extremely intelligent.

Mica was already very attached to his son, not that he didn't love his little daughter, he just identified with his son. He vowed to himself that he would not favor one over the other. The college tuitions for both were already paid for at the University of Florida.

Mica and Melissa were trying to decide if Mica should have a vasectomy done. Mica was happy with two children but Melissa thought she might want one more. She wanted to keep their options open. Mica said he would love not having to worry about getting her pregnant.

Melissa giggled, "What's to worry about? I have never made you use a rubber. I don't like them. I will just use my diaphragm, unless you tell me not to."

"I know honey, sometimes it sort of spoils the spontaneity when we have to stop what we are doing while you go put the damned thing in."

"How do you think I feel when I have to tell you to stop doing something I really love. But having kids from now on should not be something spontaneous, it should be something we think carefully about and plan for well in advance. I want to get our child rearing time over with when we are still young enough to still enjoy life. I don't want to be sixty years old with kids still in grade school."

"Grade school?"

"OK, High School! OK?"

Mica chuckled, "Hey, why not Kindergarden?"

Melissa looked at him, "I guess you are planning on trading me for a new younger wife then."

"No, that never occurred to me, I have to think about that for a while. OK, no deal, you will be my one and only wife. I won't let you go looking for a young stud."

"What, I thought I would leave you with all twelve kids and find a toy boy."

"Twelve?"

"Well, Momma had six and still looks good. Right?"

"She sure does, but I notice your dad looks a little worn around the edges."

"I'm going to tell him you said that!"

"Hey, he'll agree with me."

Melissa grinned, "You are probably right, he is so happy there at the fish farm, he just grins all the time."

"Yeah! When I talked to him the other day he said the first crop of our catfish are up to about a pound in weight and the losses have been minimal. Much better than he expected."

"Hey! I think you just changed the subject on me when it was just getting interesting."

Mica smiled, "You were the one who changed the subject, we were talking about sex and the byproduct of sex, kids. Are you cleared to have vaginal intercourse again?"

"Yep!" Melissa smiled, "Dr. Joan said I am cleared to go again when I saw her this morning."

"So when were you going to tell me, next week?"

"No Sweetie, I was planning a romantic dinner tonight, then I was going to wear that new silk nightie you got me the other day."

"Think we could just skip dinner?"

"Hey, big guy, you are the boss around here, if you want me right now, all you have to do is say so."

"SO!"

"So what?"

"You said all I had to do was say 'so'. I just said it."

Melissa smiled as she took his hand and started for the bedroom. They saw Mary as they passed the kitchen. Melissa giggled and said, "Mary, Mr. Mica and I will be in conference for about a hour. We would rather not be disturbed."

Mary laughed, "Sirima is happy in the kitchen in her play pen and Chucky should sleep for an hour or better since you just fed him. Your 'Conference' should be undisturbed."

"Thank you Mary."

Mica and his beautiful wife laughed as they walked to their bedroom. Melissa put their son gently in his crib and he did not awaken.

When she went back into the bedroom, Mica sat on the bed completely nude. She smiled and started undressing. She held up her nursing bra. "Boy, I'll sure be happy when I can start wearing some of those sexy little bras for you again. These are so thick and heavy I sweat terribly under them in the hot weather.

"How is your milk holding out with both babies hungry all the time?"

"Sirima is good about taking a bottle and Dr. Mark says she can do fine without my milk now. Chucky already takes more milk than Sirima does, but of course, she eats her baby foods too. She is tiny and he is going to be a big guy according to the doctor."

She walked between his legs and pressed a nipple against his lips. He slurped the swollen nipple into his lips. The milk was plentiful at first but seemed to slack off after a short time. Mica switched to the other nipple with the same result. He looked up at his wife, Honey, as much as I love your milk, I just can't do this anymore. You don't have that much. You need all of it for our babies."

"I love you to do that, maybe you can love them without sucking so hard."

"I know I can, I just thought that you liked it that way."

"OH! I do. I really do like that, when I am finished breast feeding and dry up, you can do it that way again." She giggled and pushed him back on the bed and flopped on top of him. She held his face between her hands and kissed him over and over. Then she lifted a little and he felt her little hand searching for his cock. She found it pinned under her hip and steered it to her hungry pussy. She was very wet and his cock slipped right in.

She sighed and whispered, "Oh Honey, you feel so damned perfect I am already having orgasms. You are so perfect for me. I just love how you fit inside me, you just delightfully fill me up, not a speck of pain, all a hundred percent pure bliss. Will you do me from behind where you stand on the floor and I kneel on the corner of the bed?

"Yes, yes, Mica, I just love that. Now you stand still and let me do everything. Hungh, ungh, umh, unh, unh, cum inside me, I love to feel you squirt up there." She was on something like a human auto pilot, her rhythm was perfect and Mica was rapidly nearing his climax. He tried to hold back but she was so relentless in her motion he just gave up and let it happen. "It's so hot! I feel it spreading all over inside me. Ooooo! It feels sooooo good. God, how I love that. God, how I love you." She slowed to a stop and looked back at him.

She grinned, "Want some more?"

Mica laughed, "Not unless you go get someone to help me stand up. My knees are weak and my toes feel as if they are permanently curled under.

"Can I take that as a 'maybe later'?"

"Unhun, you sure can!"

"You do remember that Dawn and Billy will be here tonight don't you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you think they are going to expect this to be one of those 'Special Occasions'?"

"Sweetheart, I love them both, but I am not ready for that now, if you want to play with them, go ahead. I will not hold it against you."

"Mica I have in no way changed my rules, I will not have sex with anyone but you without you being present and approving of it and holding my hand while it takes place."

Mica thought for a second, "In that case I guess it doesn't qualify as a 'Special Occasion', I think that is all we need to say."

Melissa smiled, "Can it still be special for you and I later?"

"I'll be disappointed if it isn't."

The couples had a delightful week together. They did a lot of fishing, explored the reefs snorkeling, dined and danced at night, and they took an overnight flight to Havana in the Bluebird, leaving all the children with Uncle David and Aunt Allison capably assisted by Mary and Tom. When it was time for Dawn and Billy to leave, Billy drew everyone aside, "This has been one of the best times of our lives for Dawn and I. You guys were right, I think it would have messed everything up if it had been a 'special occasion'. Thank you both for a super special week."

After relaxing for a couple of days Mica and Melissa were sitting in the Florida room quietly talking about how lucky they were to have such wonderful kids. Mica said he thought they were exceptionally healthy and well behaved kids."

Melissa smiled at him, "Honey, they are very healthy, I like to think part of that is because we take very good care of them, and as for the other part, they are a little young to be getting into much trouble. That usually doesn't happen until they are at least potty trained." She looked at him, "What do you have on your mind now, I can tell you are working up to something you want to say but are afraid to bring up. What is it?"

"Oh, nothing, I guess I wanted to ask. . . . . Aw! Nothing."

"Come on Mica, you know I have no secrets from you and I hope you have none from me."

"That is not exactly true, we both have a few little things we do not want the other to know, right?"

'I think you know everything about me, what are you hiding from me?"

"That is not true, there are things that happened to you, you think I have no need to know. I trust your judgment on that."

"Exactly what do you think I am withholding from you?"

"Well, several things, I think there were things on the movies Raja made of you that you didn't want me to see. I agree that it probably a good thing you burned them. I think it is a huge coincidence that I went all my life without ever getting raped, and then after you are raped and I had trouble accepting what happened, then about a month later, I get raped, albeit very gently. I have a feeling you know more than you are willing to admit about that. You didn't seem very surprised or angry when you found out about it."

Melissa looked at him and a tear rolled down her cheek. "All right, I am guilty as charged, I destroyed the films because I was ashamed by what was on them and afraid of what might happen if they fell into the wrong hands."

"Your reasoning in that case is impeccable, my dear, you are guilty of nothing I have a serious quarrel with. What is the story behind my 'rape'?"

Melissa's lips quivered and Mica was afraid she was going to cry, then he realized she was trying not to laugh. He smiled, "It was a set-up wasn't it?"

She nodded.

"Want to tell me about it?"

She looked him in the eyes, "It worked didn't it?"

"I can't deny that. It showed me I was being a total ass about how I was reacting to what you went through. Rationally, I already knew it, subconsciously, I couldn't deal with it. Was it your idea?"

"No, Pat and Peggy came up with it. Pat has a degree in psychology and Peggy is a RN working on some experimental drugs at Duke University Medical Research, they are trying to develop some new anesthetics and some had interesting side effects she thought we could use."

"So you knew in advance it was going to happen?"

"Yes, I helped them plan it, I wanted to be the one who raped you but they said that wouldn't work. After all you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Oh! Yes, very, very jealous."

"I have one more question."

Melissa said, "Shoot, what do you want to know?"

"Do you ever think about or dream about Raja?"

"She stared at him for a long moment, and then she said, "I cannot answer that question without an explanation. Yes or no will not answer it truthfully."

"I will listen to an explanation."

"I have had dreams about Raja, those dreams were more in the nature of nightmares. They are not pleasant dreams. I have had waking thoughts about him too. They are not fond memories and are never erotic in anyway. That is the best answer I can give you."

"That was a damned good answer."

"Let me ask you if you have ever dreamed of Peggy."

"OK. Yes I have, and it was a very erotic dream."

Melissa sniffed, "Do you want to see her again? Do you want to have sex with her again?"

"The only way that could happen again is with drugs. I am a little smarter now. I'll never eat or drink anything when she is around."

Melissa laughed, "She did that as a favor to me with my permission. I will never give her permission again, so forget about it."

"You really were jealous, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was damned jealous, but I needed my husband back. I did what I had to do to get you back."

"I am back, I do not plan on leaving again." Melissa turned around on the couch so she was facing him and moved across his lap. She kissed him deeply, her tongue playing with his. She stood and pulled him erect. She pulled the shorts and his jockey shorts down freeing his hard cock. She turned around and pulled her own shorts and panties down. She silently leaned over the arm of the couch. She felt his warm hands caressing the cheeks of her ass, his fingers slipped between her legs and found she was already slippery with her own juices. She could feel his hot thick cock slide inside her in one long slow firm stroke.

It was an utterly delightful feeling for him as he eased in deeper and deeper through the snug wet velvety sheath of her vaginal canal. She was clinching then releasing the muscles in her pussy. Thank God for Dr. Barden and Dr. Joan, who both believe in Dr. Kegel's exercises. Melissa was tighter than when they first made love, she is able to squeeze a finger inserted in her vagina so that it hurts the finger a little.

She does the exercises every day and enjoys doing them. Mica enjoys the results, she can 'milk' him with her vagina. He was delighted with the things she could do to him. Mica was using a version of the exercises too, and was better able to control his own orgasms and he could last much longer now, this really pleased Melissa.

Mica sensed that he was drawing close to a climax and clamped down hard using the same muscles he would use to delay pissing or to stop pissing. This was very effective now that he had strengthened those muscles by the exercises.

Melissa softly moaned in her appreciation of his ability to prolong her pleasure. He could help her keep an orgasm for quite a long time. This help, coupled with her new ability to sustain her orgasms for a much longer time, was making their love making much more satisfying and intense. Mica was the only person she ever been with who was able to make her feel this way.

Mica was enthusiastic about the changes in their erotic skills that took them to levels of ecstasy that they had never reached before. Mica was now almost thirty years old and in superb physical condition. The fish farm and the fill removal were almost complete. The food freezing department was running at full capacity with the plant now employing over fifty people. They were producing frozen catfish from their own farm and buying huge amounts of freshly caught fish from the local commercial fishermen. They also packaged frozen vegetables and meats. They were researching the production of the new 'TV Dinners' that were becoming popular.

There was a new building under construction to house laboratories for testing new products. Pat Jenkins still rented the suite of offices and was a partner with Mica and Melissa in Jenkins Construction Inc.. Pat had a free hand in running the company. The company successfully bid on a number of projects on and near the base. The current project was preparing the sites for a new 500 unit base housing development. That included the drainage system, roads and other infrastructure. Pat's father had retired and was living in the Keys.

Mica had purchased a new 45 foot sports fishing cruiser to replace the old Prowler. They had to apply for permits to dredge the existing channel to the island. They wanted to deepen and widen the channel. This would allow the use of larger boats by forty homes on the channel on past Ceylon. Mica also requested a permit to use the material from the dredging to enlarge the island. Melissa appeared before the Monroe County Planning Commission and later the County Commission to speak in favor of the project. She had about a hundred supporters at each meeting.

Princess Melissa was a very popular celebrity resident of the Keys and appeared, at no cost to the county, in many of the TV commercials and other advertisements for the Florida Keys. She totally charmed both groups and won unanimous approval of all items.

Mica was delighted because he had been aware that the dredging company that was going to be dredging the canals for a new waterfront community located south of Naples , Florida, called Marco Island. The island was now a fishing village where the biggest employer was the Durkee Company clam canning plant. The dredges were going to be idle for several month between the completion of a job in Miami and the job in Naples. Mica was able to negotiate a very good deal on his job.

The dredges and barges had to pass close to Ceylon on the way between jobs. The price was so good he talked the Homeowner's Association of the forty home community into paying for half of the costs of the dredging. They had been trying for several years to find someone to the job at a reasonable price. Part of the contract was that all the excess material that was dredged up belonged to Mica.

Mica also negotiated with the State of Florida to provide fill for a new wayside park and rest area along the Overseas Highway, US1. He won that contract for Jenkins Construction Inc. and got top dollar for the fill because it was coral rock and that type of fill was extremely stable and unaffected by the salt water, and had a very low amount of organic matter in with it.

Mica and Melissa ended up with an island twice the original size that could accommodate much larger yachts at little or no out of pocket costs. The new dock could take boats twice the size of the new boat. Melissa loved the new boat because they could take the two babies with them when they went fishing, Mary took care of the children and Tom ran the boat.

Mica had been going to hire a landscape company to fix the new area of Ceylon. Tom persuaded him to let Tom contract the job out himself. The results were better than they had hoped for. The new area blended in so well that after a few weeks it looked as if it were all original. The tennis court was their pride and joy. It could also be used for volley ball, basketball and other sports. Beneath the court was a huge tank or cistern. All the rain water from the court and the roofs of the buildings drained through filters and was piped to the cistern. Under normal conditions they used very little city water and could get by very nicely without using any city water in an emergency.

Mica also installed a diesel generator and a large underground fuel tank for diesel fuel for the boat and the large diesel powered generator. The fuel tank was large enough so that he was able to buy fuel at wholesale prices.

One evening after the babies were fed and asleep in their cribs, Melissa turned to Mica, "Are you tired Honey?"

He looked at her and saw the small smile on her lips, "No, not too tired for that!" he grinned.

She smiled, then the smile faded and she shook her head. "Oh! Never mind."