It Has to be Fate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica said, "What? What was that about? And don't give me that 'nothing', garbage, what is on your mind?"

"Mica, Honey, I don't know how to ask you something without getting you up set. I don't want to do that."

"Tell me about it Sugar, I think I have a good idea of what it is about anyway."

"What do you think it is, smarty pants?"

"I think you want me to do something to you that someone else did to you and that you liked. I think you are afraid you will hurt my feelings. Did it feel so good that you are willing to get me upset asking me to do it to you?"

"No, I am not willing to get you upset so just forget it."

"Honey, you opened a bag of worms with your question. I am not going to let it go until you tell me what it is."

She looked at him with tears running down her cheeks, "Mica, I love you too much, I should never have said anything. It is really not that important. I don't even know I you would want to do it, I am not even sure I will like it."

"Why would you want to do something you didn't like when you did it before?"

"I liked it part of the time, but hated it part of the time, I thought I might love it with you."

Mica watched her for a moment, then he said, "OK."

"OK what?"

"OK, I will try anal sex with you."

Melissa's eyes flew wide open, "How did you. . .?"

"Hey, I'm not stupid, I have figured out what, who, and when. I said I was willing, and I am not angry, what more do you want?"

"What I want to do is to forget I ever said anything."

"Hey! Girl, if that is what you want, that is what we will do. But you need to know something, I love you with all my heart, I now know what you want to try, I know that there was part of it you liked and wanted to try with me. Do you really think I will forget that and not try it very soon?"

"Oh! Mica, what am I going to do with you?" She held his face between her little hands. She softly pressed her lips against his. Tears ran down her cheeks.

He looked at her, "What did I do now?"

"Not a darned thing, you are so wonderful and I am so lucky, I just cry for joy sometimes. I love you my sweet darling man."

She stood and pulled on his hand, leading him toward the master bedroom. When they got there, Mica pulled away and checked the security panel. All the little lights were green showing that all systems were active and that everything was locked, the motion and sound detectors were active with nothing detected. The outside detectors and the gate locks were green too. All was secure.

Mica turned to see his nude wife step into the bathroom, he heard the shower start, and hurried to undress. Since he was only wearing shorts and a tee shirt it didn't take long. He opened the door to the shower stall and was met by a wet little body pulling him under the water with her. She handed him a washcloth full of soap suds and with a grin she turned away from him and said, "Please scrub my back, Dear."

Mica carefully and gently rubbed her back. He washed from her shoulders and down her back. He lovingly and carefully scrubbed her cute little ass. He ran the washcloth between her cheeks, and across her rosebud. She giggled as his hand and the washcloth continued between her thighs and across her pussy. When he pulled back a finger paused to rub her clit, then moved back and slipped up between her pussy lips and then up into her vagina.

Melissa moaned softly and whispered, "Now do my front." Mica chuckled to himself and did her bidding. He paid a lot of attention to her breasts and her perky nipples then washed her navel diligently then kissed it and swabbed it out with his tongue. He washed her pussy again and she pulled him to his feet. She took the washcloth from him and loaded it with soap again and washed his chest, his hard flat tummy and his private parts. He said he thought she must think they were very dirty because she spent so much time cleaning them.

Melissa looked up and giggled, "I just love playing with them when he is soft and they are all soapy and slippery. They squish through my hands and I can't hold all of them in both my hands without something slipping out."

"I like the way it feels too, but I am afraid you are waking up the sleeping boy down there. I have been trying to let him sleep but it is no use."

"Ah! That's when I love him best. He is my beautiful buddy. Yes! He is awake now. Oooo! Yes! He feels so nice in my hands. Let me rinse him off and we'll get dry and move this play time to the bed." She rinsed both of them and handed him a towel. When he was dry she told him she would be in shortly. When he was gone, she closed the door and quickly gave herself an enema.

He lay on his back on the bed waiting for her. He saw the light go off in the bathroom then the door opened and she ran and jumped in the bed and crawled over his body and rested on top of him. She looked at him and saw his eyes were closed. With a small finger she gently lifted one eyelid and whispered, "Are you in there Sweetie?

"Unhuh! I am just waiting for you, my girl, wife, lover and best friend."

"Well, you could at least seem happy to see me."

"Is my cock hard?"

"Oh yes, like a rock."

"Then I am happy to see you, listen, if I lay here thinking of you while I wait, I will start cumming as soon as you touch me. I think about anything but you, while I wait, it doesn't work completely but I am not as hot as I would be."

"I'm sorry I make you wait but I need to be ready for anything you want to do."

"Do you have your diaphragm in?"

"Yes." A large hand gently pressed her head forward until their open mouths met. His tongue roamed her mouth, touching the roof of her mouth, running between her teeth and her lips, inside her cheeks, under her tongue, it was everywhere. She loved it.

Melissa lifted her head, Wow! That was wonderful, you are way better than any other kisser that I ever had."

"So, you compare me to your other lovers while I am loving you?"

"NO! You are my only lover, I just realized that I had never really been kissed until I met you. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel."

"You are the best I have ever had too, little girl, in every way."

She lifted higher and slipped down over his body until she felt his cock touching her bottom. Her hand slipped between them and placed his cock against the entrance to her vagina. They moved together and his cock slipped up inside her as far as it could go. Melissa sighed, he felt so good inside her. She felt she was filled to the brim but without a speck of discomfort or pain. She gently squeezed her vagina around him. She squeezed each individual ring of muscle inside her sheath, in turn, from the bottom to the top and back. He hugged her tighter. His soft moans told her he liked that. He was about to cum so he rolled her to one side, then continued until he was atop her. He put his hips in gear and pounded into her bringing thundering orgasms. Her small body shook and jerked involuntarily from the spasms of pleasure and joy that raced through her.

Mica slowed to the long slow strokes she loved more than anything. He lifted off of her after a while and gently slapped her little butt, "Turn over, Honey, on your hands and knees."

When she was in position mica tenderly caressed her round globes' then he kissed them. She felt his big hands gently spread the cheeks of her ass apart. A finger slowly rubbed softly around her rectum. It moved across the puckered hole. It felt very nice. She felt the finger spreading something cool around the opening and she fought against the natural instinct to close it tightly and she relaxed her muscles and felt the finger slowly and carefully slip through the tight ring of muscles. It felt good and she relaxed even more. The finger went in until it felt as if the knuckles of his hand were against her bottom. She said, "Mica, can I turn over on my back so I can watch?"

"Sure Honey, go ahead."

She rolled over and shoved a pillow under her rear to elevate it , then pulled another one behind her head so she could see better. She watched as Mica gently inserted two fingers inside her rectum. He moved the fingers in and out slowly. She smiled at him, "Hey! I'm not hurting, put another finger in, they feel good."

He did and fucked the fingers in and out twisting them as they gradually opened her up more and more. She flinched a little for a second when he tried the fourth finger. After fucking her ass with four fingers for a while she adjusted to it and smiled and winked at him. He pulled his fingers out and reached for the bed stand and brought out a little jar of Vaseline.

He lubed his cock carefully then pulled a gob of it out and worked it into her anus with his fingers. He put a smaller gob on the end of his cock. He pressed it against her anal opening. She felt strong but gentle pressure against her hole and was surprised when the head of his cock slipped past the ring of muscles. He paused and didn't move. He was watching her carefully. She smiled and he applied more force. He slipped on in several more inches. Melissa gasped at the feeling of fullness she felt. She nodded and smiled. Mica pressed harder as she was able to relax more and suddenly he was all the way in as far as he could go. Mica looked into her eyes and started a very slow movement. He pulled out several inches, then thrust back in. Her mouth formed an 'O' and she murmured "Oooo! That feels good, I like that, do some more, is it good for you?"

Mica said, "Hell yes, that is the tightest place my cock has ever been. Can I go faster?"

"Oh! Yes, please!" The more he moved in and out the better it felt to both of them. He increased the speed and length of his strokes. He held her thighs tightly and moved as fast as he could. Then he eased to a stop and looked at her, "Honey that feels so damned good I am going to cum any second."

"Go ahead! I want to feel that! Ah! Yes, I feel your sperm inside me. It is hot and slippery. Now you feel even more delightful. Ooooo! I love how that feels. I am going to want you to do that again soon, was it good for you too?"

Mica's softening cock plopped out. He pulled the pillow out from under Melissa and threw it to the head of the bed. He moved up beside Melissa and pulled her into his arms. She turned to him and snuggled close, her head resting on his shoulder. She kissed his cheek then closed her eyes.

Mica turned his head and gently kissed her forehead, "Sweetie, I was absolutely delightful, you feel so hot, smooth, and tight back there, I suspect that is going to be a regular, but not every day part of our loving."

"Mica, I think you are right. I love anything you do to me. Loving is always wonderful with you. I have to admit that sometimes I think this is the best time of all. I love it when we snuggle together and I feel completely satisfied and totally loved. No one else ever came close to making me feel this way. This is what I need and crave from you, my Mica." She was silent for a minute or two, then she whispered, "Do you want me to do it to you?"

"Hunh? Do what?"

"Fuck your ass."

Mica jerked and looked at her, "How, you don't have a cock. If you did I might think about it." He thought to himself that it was a safe answer. It was not likely she was going to grow one."

"Really, I'll see where Dawn got hers."

"WHAT?"

She smiled to herself, "Dawn has an artificial cock she straps on to screw Billy, he loves it according to her. She calls it a dildo."

"You guys talk about stuff like that?"

"Sure, all the time, we tell each other everything."

Mica wondered out loud, "How many girls do you talk to that way?"

"Only Dawn. And Pat and Allison sometimes. Oh! Mary sometimes too!"

"You guys tell each other everything you do with your lovers?"

"Yeah. Well, some more than others. Not everything down to the last little detail. Some girls are that way, Pat goes pretty far but she doesn't have a steady guy, so it is not the same. She does not love any of them so it is just what she calls 'recreational sex'. She talks mostly about the guy, how good he is, how big his cock is, things like that."

"Do you tell them all about me? How big and that stuff?"

"I guess I do, but they all call you Mr. Perfect, so I guess that tells you what I have told them."

Mica smiled, "You are just kidding me! Right?"

"No. They all think you are just that. I think Peggy told them the same thing, I know Peggy told Pat that I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have you. Dawn never says anything about how you felt to her. I don't think she will either, we never even talk to each other about our 'Special' times we had down here in the Keys."

Mica and Melissa continued to prosper as the years went by. They both participated in the major business decisions. Mica and Melissa were very active in local community affairs. They each served on various committees and boards.

Mica's father and mother had retired and moved to Naples, Florida where they were offered an exceptional deal on a lot in a new elegant waterfront community called Admiral's Walk. Mica never mentioned that he was an investor in the project. He did buy them a very lovely house and had it built for them. They bought a lovely 52 foot Motor yacht and often cruised down and spent a week or two at Ceylon.

Melissa's parents spent their time between a house they had built in North Carolina, overlooking the fish farm ponds, and their old house in Clifton Forge, Virginia. They also visited Ceylon often and stayed in one of the three new guest cottages Mica and Mellissa built there. Mary now ruled over a larger staff of cooks, and maids while Tom supervised the gardeners and the maintenance men.

On one occasion Jack and Maryalice Murphy and Charles and Betty McDermott sat at the large dinning table after a lovely dinner with Mica and Melissa, their two children, David and Allison their three children. Billy and dawn Marker were also there with their three children.

Mica rose and said, "Folks I have a little family business to take care of while we are all gathered together. He looked at his parents and then at Melissa's parents, "Mom and Dad McDermott, Mom and Dad Murphy, I want to talk a little about investing. The four of you invested heavily in time, effort, love, and money in raising Melissa and I. Now is the time for a little dividend. Here is a check for the McDermott parents and one for the Murphy parents." He handed a check to each and sat down.

"No, we can't accept this! It's too much!' boomed Jack Murphy.

"Are you serious?" asked Charles McDermott.

Maryalice took the check from Jack and looked at it. Her jaw dropped, "Two hun. . . is that really, MILLON DOLLARS?"

Betty looked at the check Charles handed her."That is what ours says."

Jack stood with tears in his eyes, "Damn, Mica, you already gave me the best job in the world, I love it and I just work when I want to. I get paid more than I ever made in my life. We really don't need this."

Charlie McDermott said, "Neither do we. I have a damned good retirement from the Navy. We are doing great."

Mica rose and lifted his hand, "OK! Listen you guys, I know you don't need it but why don't you guys just accept it and enjoy doing something you always wanted to do, then if any is left, help out someone in your family who does need it."

Then Mica looked at Dawn and Billy and smiled, "You guys invested time and friendship, that later grew into love, in a lonely baby Second Lieutenant who didn't really know much about the real world. You took him under your wing and showed him the ropes and showed him how to be a real Marine Officer. Here is a small return on your investment." He handed a check to Billy. Billy glanced at it and handed it to Dawn.

Dawn squealed and ran to Melissa and hugged her. She was crying as the two hugged each other. Bill walked to Mica, hugged him then stepped back and looked at him, Mica grinned and punched Bill on the arm.

Everyone was talking excitedly and Mica went to David and Allison. He grinned, I'm sorry I didn't have a check for you guys but I didn't think you needed one, as a matter of fact after tonight I may have to hit you up for a loan so I can buy milk for the kids."

David laughed, "Right, I know tonight didn't dent your bank account. I know the bank borrows money from you."

Mica grinned, "Just on payday Fridays when everyone cashes their pay checks."

David asked, "How do you like that color television you just bought?"

"Color makes a huge difference, just like it does in the movies. The problem is that not many shows are being shot in color. I don't think it will be very long before everything on TV will be in color."

"I agree! Hey, have you heard anymore about those lots the Army confiscated to use for the anti-aircraft missile sites during the Cuban Missile Crisis?"

"Yes, they are ready to release them. That is not public knowledge yet, but it should be out early next month. I have made offers on all f them. Do you want in on it?"

"Yeah, we are looking for a larger lot to build on. There is one that might be suitable."

Unless you want it as an investment I'll just go ahead and try and buy them. I'll sell one to you at my cost, if you want it. I thought you were going to buy that lot next to your house on Duck Key."

"The owner wants too much and he knows we want it. We bought the lot on the other side of him. That would be perfect because we can build the new house and live in the old house until it is finished."

Mica grinned, "Buy it, if is at all reasonable. I bet it was bought as an investment, let him make a good profit, you must know what he paid for it, double that and make him an offer. That would be perfect for you, that would give you the whole tip of the Key on that cul-de-sac. Plus, you would have one very sheltered dock. That may not be too important to you now because you guys always use the Club's boats. You might want a private boat someday."

David grinned at him, "I think that is just what we'll do, can you lend us the money?"

"Sure, how much do you need?"

"Hey, Mica, two minutes ago you said you were broke."

"Hey! You are family, I have ten or twenty bucks for you anytime."

"That's nice to know, I can sleep much better just knowing that. You are a real comfort in my declining years."

Mica went around the room excusing himself to everyone saying he would be back in half an hour. Then he disappeared.

Charley looked at Melissa, "Now where did he have to go at his time of night?"

"Dad, Mica walks at this time of night when the weather is so hot. At the end of his walk he will do other exercises or lift weights for a few minutes, then a quick shower and he is back."

Maryalice smiled and asked her daughter, "Does he have any energy left for you, Honey?"

Melissa looked around, everyone in the room was listening. "Some nights he does, but most of the times we get that kind of exercise in the morning when both kids are in school, except for weekends and our nights out or some other special occasion."

Jack said, "That sounds familiar but it doesn't work if one of you has to go to work everyday."

Dawn giggled, "No one here has that problem anymore."

Allison was snuggling pretty close to David and he said, "We hate to be party poopers but we think we need to get the kids home to bed."

The next night the adults all went to the Duck Key Club for dinner and dancing. Being a Thursday night in late spring the club was not very crowded. There was a DJ instead of live music.

After dinner they noticed a large crowd of men and women enter. Allison said that most of the men were staying at the club and were guides and anglers and their wives in town for a tarpon fishing tournament. The music started and Mica led Melissa out on the floor. They danced three numbers that were lively before a slow song played. Melissa molded her body to Mica. Her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder. Suddenly they bumped into another couple and were staggered for a moment. The turned and saw the other woman sitting on the floor with her eyes and mouth wide open. The man appeared to be dazed and held a hand over the side of his head.