It HURTS Without Lube

Story Info
I didn't expect what I got.
804 words
3.94
31.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold was my occasional fuck-buddy. I'm married and he's married, and we can get together maybe once every couple of months or so when our wives aren't around.

Don't get me wrong: I prefer women, and I think maybe Harold does, too. Saturday was going to be one of those rare times when we could actually get together.

Me, I'm a complete bottom for men; if I'm going to stick my dick in someone, it's going to be in a woman. When I'm with a man, it's only for the two things I can't get from a woman, and that's a dick in my mouth or a dick in my butt. Harold knows this, and we have come to an understanding: he doesn't try to suck my cock anymore, and he never wanted to get his own butt fucked. He was a top.

Trouble is, we were both getting older, and Harold's dick didn't always do what he wanted it to do; sometimes it just wouldn't get quite hard enough for anal sex. I'd get hard enough to slide into a nice wet pussy, but that extra stiffness to get past a sphincter just wasn't always there. I had settled into a routine of just giving him a blow job, which I'm not too terribly bad at doing; I can take Harold's dick right down to his nuts. And I really do like it when Harold cums in my mouth; not a drop ever escapes my lips, and all evidence of our encounters gets swallowed.

This Saturday looked like it wouldn't happen at all: there had been a death in his wife's family, and he had to go to some sort of family function in the morning. But he had told me earlier that his wife had to work between 2 PM and 7 PM, so I didn't know what would happen. My wife was gone at that time as well, so it would normally have been one of the few times we could get together.

Saturday, around 2 PM, he texted me, saying that he wasn't feeling particularly in the mood, but if I wanted to come over and suck his dick, he'd like it. He said that he was sure that was all that would happen, and that he wasn't sure that even a blow job would get him going. I wasn't expecting much, but texted back that, OK, I'd come on over. I didn't have anything else I had to do anyway!

So, I got over to his house, and we went upstairs to his bedroom. As usual, he took off his pants and sat down on the edge of the bed; I didn't undress, not expecting anything else, got on my knees, and started sucking his not-very-hard cock.

Then I said, "You could fuck my face if you wanted to."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Just stand up and thrust in and out of my mouth like you're fucking my butt." I guess that this had never occurred to him before. But, at any rate, he did stand up, and started slowly thrusting, and I'd keep bobbing my head down on him. His cock started getting harder and harder, when he suddenly asked, "Can I put it in you?"

I pulled my jeans down, and leaned over the bed, and Harold rammed his hard-as-the-old-days cock right up my completely unprepared ass! He wasn't ready with any lube, and I hadn't been expecting to get fucked, so I wasn't ready in the slightest, and let me tell you, it hurt! I felt a stinging/burning sensation in my sphincter as he pushed roughly past it, and started reaming my ass hard. I was gasping for breath, and my hands were clutching the bedspread; this wasn't fun, this was painful.

Despite how ready I had gotten him with my mouth, and the fact that Harold hadn't gotten laid by his wife in several days - he had promised me a 'big' load for my mouth - he wasn't all that quick to cum. I was moaning, "Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!" and he finally blew his load up my butt.

We were done then, and both went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Oh my God," Harold told me, "I loved it when you told me to fuck your face. That got me so hot and so hard, it was just amazing."

And so now, I know the secret: when I want to get fucked in the ass, I have to get Harold to fuck my face, hard, first, and that'll do the trick. Maybe next time I'll actually be prepared for it, and getting butt-fucked will be more fun for me as well.

It's Sunday now, right at 24 hours later, and my asshole still stings a bit!