It Is Always the Quiet One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep.'"

"What did you think."

Becky smiled and said "It was terrific. Different than with a boy. You were great."

"But it is better when a juicy cock is in you."

"Yes" They shared a good laugh.

"Especially when the dick is as nice as Steven's. That can spoil a girl."

"I am not complaining. But I also loved giving Kyle a blow job."

They talked for a few more minutes and discovered how much of a different background they had. Jill had grown up in Southern California with a single mother that paid very little attention to her and had lost her virginity at twelve. She was very active sexually during her teens and has been on own since she was sixteen. Jill has slept with plenty of men and women but preferred men.

They showered again and got dressed. Shortly thereafter the buzzer for the ziti went off and the rest of the group came back at about the same time. Kyle wanted to know why the girls did not have enough time to make a salad or side dish. Becky who was learning to enjoy the back and forth with Kyle said that yesterday when the boys made the main dish, the girls had made the salad so today when the girls made the main dish, the boys should have made the salad. This shut Kyle up.

All six them sat down to eat. The meal was delicious. Jill was really a great cook. It had been a fun day on the beach. There was a party mood at the table. The tension and awkwardness of the previous day had gone away. Joey was still not happy about what happened with Kim but was determined to put it aside and have a good time on their last day. Becky and Kim had a good talk on their walk and Becky had just had sex with Jill and was looking forward to see what of kind surprise the night brought.

The plan was to go out to a night club. After Steven had showered, he and Becky talked for a few minutes while getting dressed. Becky told him about fucking Jill. Steven said,

"Kyle and I figured that was what happened. How was having sex with another woman?"

"It was fun but not nearly as much fun as with a cock, especially your cock."

"I think that other cock you had in your mouth yesterday is expecting to get in your pussy tonight."

"And that pussy I ate out a little while ago is expecting to get your big cock tonight."

"Are you sure you are OK with going this far?" Steven asked.

"I am if you are. After tonight we go back to the way things were. But tonight is the last part of our anything goes weekend."

They each kissed and quickly put a hand in each others shorts and felt their genitals before fixing up and joining the others.

The whole group went out to the club together squeezing into Steven 's car. They stayed for several hours and did a lot of dancing. The great mood from earlier continued and by now they were all pretty drunk. However, even on the way home everyone's clothes stayed on. In addition to being respectful to Kim's wishes, Kyle, Steven, Becky and Jill did not want anything to ruin their plans for later in the evening.

They got back to the house around midnight. Kim was feeling frisky tonight and led Joey to their room. Meanwhile the others decided to use the hot tub. The nice weather and the moonlight made it a great night for the hot tub and Becky, Steven Kyle and Jill had their clothes off and were getting cozy very quickly.

Meanwhile, Kim had taken Joey's penis in her mouth and was getting him very hard They switched positions for a short period and Joey licked Kim's pussy just long enough to feel that she was extremely wet. They then fucked like they did during freshman year.

After they done Kim told Joey that she still loves him with all her heart and Joey said he loved her as well and that he is very sorry for yesterday. After sitting there for a few minutes, they could hear the others in the hot tub.

Kim asked, "Do you want to join them?

"I doubt they are wearing any clothes."

"I know. I think I am drunk enough to handle it. It will be something different. Who knows we might have so much fun we become nudists."

Joey put on his boxers and Kim put on a long t- shirt and they walked down to the lower level to the hot tub was. When they got to the hot tub they were shocked to see that Becky was being fucked right out in open and not by Steven but by Kyle and over on the other side of the hot tub, Steven's enormous cock was going between Jill's spread legs. Quickly Kim retreated back up the stairs with Joey following her.

When they got back to their room Kim laughed and said,

"Wow. I don't think they saw us."

"No, They were very busy. That was wild."

"I was ready to being naked with everyone, but that was way more than I expected. "

"It was kind of sexy."

Joey pulled down his boxers and showed Kim his hard on. Soon they were screwing for the second time in one evening for the first time in years.

When they had gotten into the hot tub, the sexual excitement was very high for all of the participants. Kyle wasted no time going over to one side of the hot tub with Becky. He put his hand in between her legs and started rubbing her labia. Kyle was very attentive to getting Becky off. Becky knew Steven and Jill were busy themselves but she was completely focused on Kyle. She put Kyle's cock in her mouth briefly, but Kyle told her she needed to slow down or he was going to come. Kyle was more interested in giving Becky pleasure. Becky was mostly sitting outside of the hot tub and Kyle was in the hut tub leaning down in front of her. After Becky was getting close to coming herself, she told Kyle she wanted him now. They were oblivious to Joey and Kim walking in while they were fucking. They were both so worked up that the act of sex only lasted a short time. For Becky sex with Kyle was fun. She liked Kyle and thought he was a great partner.

Afterwords the four went up to the shower together and there was much more group play and fooling around. The shower was much too tight for four people so they were on top of each other. Becky held both dicks at once and played around some with Jill after the boys said they wished they got to see them having sex earlier. Eventually they got the boys off again before going to their rooms and falling asleep.

The next morning was a bit crazy with everyone waking up later than planned and then rushing around to leave. Kyle and Jill had a 8 PM flight and the drive was about ten hours. The original plan was to leave by 9 AM but now the four of them were tired, hungover and rushing to leave by 10 AM for a long drive. Jill was trying to figure out why they did not fly back to LA from DC. Kyle was telling her she should of paid attention to the plans and suggested it.

They only had a couple of minutes to say goodbye to Kim and Joey. Becky told them to make sure that they keep in touch and come visit her in New York next summer. As Jill was hugging Kim she smiled and whispered that she saw her in the hot tub last night.

The trip to New York was exhausting because they were tired and hungover and because they were cutting it so close. They shared the driving and the people not driving slept a lot. They were already out of vacation mode and even Kyle was quiet. They pulled into Laguardia at 7:30 said a quick goodbye, and exchanged hugs. No one at the airport would have guessed these same four people spent the weekend fucking each other.

Becky had a great time and did a lot of things for the first time. She had no regrets and no jealously. However, she was also ready to go back to New York and her regular routine with work and Steven. Becky did not think that the events of the weekend affected her relationship with Steven at all. Little did she know that for her and Steven and for Kim and Joey the weekend would end up creating major challenges in their relationships with their partners.

To be continued

12