It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. D, that girl is my best friend in the world, and I'm being everything to her that I can possibly be. Your imagination works, so no more needs to be said on that. However, she has been through shit that I don't even want to imagine and I can't really help her with this. I've tried but she needs a real man to help her. Look, if she tries anything, just let her do it, ok? She has a lot of demons she is trying to get rid of. Just don't push her if she tries anything and decides to back out. understand?"

Ok, time to show a little of The Demon.

"Amy, I don't work that way. I can tell she has some things that haunt her, and I really feel for her, and I really like the hell out of her. But, I don't play passively. If she starts anything, she will damn well finish it, understood?"

Amy was looking at me in a different way, as if trying to figure out if I was the best thing for this.

"Ask me what the "D" stands for, Amy."

"What does it stand for, Sir?"

"It stands for DEMONMASTER, Do you know what a "Master" is, Amy?"

"Yes, you are one of those guys that makes girls do things sexually. Hell, I picked up on that right away. What is the "Demon" part for?"

"It just means that I'm the deep end of the pool. You jump in this end, you'd better be serious. How do you know about this stuff anyway?"

"Well the answer that might impress you is that both me and Adrian are in the top 2% of our class...Brainiacs...(small giggle). But the simple answer is; "The Internet + raging hormones equals finding out about everything to do with sex...(bigger giggle)."

She continued "Anyway, yes we both figured it out. That's why I picked you to help her. I think you know how to finesse it, which is all I was asking for in the first place, Sir"

"Ok, I got it Amy. Anything else?"

"Two things, it will probably be her hand, because she only has a couple of things left to give a man, that hasn't already been taken from her."

"And the other?"

"I really can't wait for my 18th birthday now!! I'm making a list, Mr. D, and I expect nothing less."

I had to smile at that, but I nodded as if assuring her that I took it seriously.

"Listen, Amy. If anything does start, YOU go to the bathroom. I still can't do anything in front of you legally, I mean it, girl."

"Are you two done now? I knew you just wanted me out of the way, Amy."

I hissed,"Adrian, you get over here in your seat right now! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir!" Those two girls got where they belonged so quickly, I started to feel I had control of the situation again...or is that "finally"?

The lights went down, and the endless parade of previews started. I was glad for this, as it gave me a chance to go over some of the things that Amy had said. I then put them together with my own observations from last night and tonight as well.

I was starting to see a picture that was really pissing me off. I had picked up that Adrian had self-esteem issues, and that Amy was her "rock", so to speak, but there was so much more there under the surface.

This was one messed up little lady, and for all of my bluster with Amy, I felt and empathized much more with Adrian than anyone might have imagined. Without going into details, I know the scars both mentally and physically that one can carry around from an abusive childhood.

But, was I really the one to help her with this?

I can hear some of you out there now saying "Well, that explains why your such a hard ass and perverted fucker now!" I could say "No, it is not" a million and one times, and some would still say the same thing.

One can only try.

Anger? oh, yeah, lots of anger. But, I do trust that some of you at least, will see where I'm coming from.

OK, self analysis over. The real question remains; Am I the right answer to Adrian's problems?

As I am sitting there with all of this reaching a crescendo in my head, suddenly a small hand takes my hand and squeezes it, and pulls it into her lap. I look down at my date who is looking up at me as if she wonders if she has done something wrong.

I bend down to her ear and whisper "Thank you, pretty girl, I was thinking too hard about some pretty rough things, and your touch pulled me out of it. And I tell you this, never, never be afraid to touch me if you feel the need to do so." I then kissed her just below the ear, and then on her cheek.

As I went to sit back up, she reached up and pulled my head down for a quick kiss on the lips. I just smiled at her.

And then quite surprisingly, she pulled the hand she was already holding, from her lap to her bare thigh just under her skirt. She was shaking quite a bit, but had turned her head to watch the screen.

Well, Big Bad Demon, what hell are you going to do now?

12