It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 03

Story Info
Still in the Flashback.
3.3k words
4.63
8k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I basically decided to just be who and what I am, only dialed down a few notches. I vowed that if I felt at anytime, that something I was doing affected her negatively, I would stop immediately.

My thinking here was that Amy had already told me that the two of them knew I was a Dom, just not how much. So, they both understood the concept, if not the actual intensity, or levels thereof.

So, a slow careful Demon, but The Demon nevertheless.

My first move was to exchange my left hand for my right one that was on her thigh. I now had my right arm free to put my arm around her, while I started slowly sliding my other hand higher and lower on that shaking thigh.

The first thing I did with my arm around her, was to bring her face to mine, and hold her quite firmly, as we repeated the hot kiss we had shared outside. I entangled my fingers in her hair, and lightly pulled her hair until she was the one, bent more into my seat, and it looked like she was the aggressive one.

Once again, I felt and heard her moan into my mouth, and pressed her own lips to mine even harder, and using her tongue quite well.

I allowed my hand to slip further up her thigh, until I felt her panties. I could not get contact with her sex though because of the way she was bent forward for the kiss.

It was just as well that I hadn't touched her, because as soon as she became aware of how high my hand was on her thigh, she broke the kiss. She then set back in her seat, and used her own hand to pull mine further down her thigh. She held it there in an iron grip.

Ok, not a complete step backwards, but enough to slow things down a bit.

With my right arm back around her shoulder, I did something I should have already done.

I knew that Amy was trying hard not look, but she was watching every move. I met her eyes, and she nodded approval. So, I mouthed "Go now." to her.

She just had to check on her girl first.

I could hear the whispers, but pretended I couldn't.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"Yes, just a little scared."

"You remember that he is one of those guys that we read about on the Internet, right?

"Yes, I do remember."

"Ok, you know kind of what can happen, you sure you want to be here?"

"Yes, Amy. Just scared you know?"

"I know Baby. He already told me that he can't do anything with me sitting here, because of the age thing. He respects the age thing, that's a big change already."

"Yes it is. So what now?"

"Well he just gave me the signal to go where I can't see anything happening over here. So, first I'm going to the bathroom, then I'll be right back in here. I'll be sitting somewhere where you won't see me, but I promise you baby, I won't be far. If you need me, I mean REALLY need me, just yell out my name. I'll handle it from there, understood?

"Yes, Amy"

"Good. He really likes you, so try to have fun. I think you are safe with him, but remember, I won't be far."

Amy kissed her on the cheek, then got up, gave me "The Look" and left us to ourselves.

I decided to do something I've never done, nor heard of being done before.

With my right arm around her shoulders, I let my hand fall on her small breast. I found the nipple just as hard, and just as pointed, as I had felt them against my chest earlier.

She immediately stiffened up, but did not try to stop me. She just stared at the screen, though I knew she wasn't "seeing" it. I then worked my way under her blouse, not gently, but not too rough either. I began to roll that sexy ass nipple lightly between my fingers.

That made her put her hand up over mine, as if to stop me. Now was do or die time here.

I hissed,"Put your fucking hand back where it was, right now!"

The hand dropped back into her lap very fast, and the shaking began.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered "Say the word "pickle".

"Pickle", my hand removed from her blouse and back around her shoulders.

I then whispered "Say "mustard".

"mustard", in half a second her nipple was back in my fingers.

"Amy told me that you two knew about Dominant Sex, from the Internet. Is this true?"

She nodded.

"What did I tell you about nodding, Adrian? Is what I asked true?"

"Yes Sir"

She was shaking so hard now, I had to ask, "Would you like stop and go home now, Adrian?"

"No Sir"

"Ok, so you know about safe words, correct?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl. What I did before was give you a safe word which is "pickle", you can pick your own out later if you want to, but for now it's "pickle". You noticed everything stopped when you said it?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, and it will stop everything, ANYTIME you say it. Now, I know you are brand new at this, so you will be tempted to say your word, a lot, especially since you are so jumpy. So I gave you another word "mustard", I've never heard of this before, but I felt you needed a word, that if you decide you want things to resume AFTER you used your safe word, You can say "mustard" and everything will go as if it never stopped. You can tell that because I am feeling your nipple again, after you said the word."

"Yes Sir. And I understand."

"Good girl, do you like my fingers on your nipples, Adrian?"

"What I like Sir, is that someone is touching my tits, that I want to touch my tits. Does that make sense, Sir?"

"Yes, my love, I understand a lot more than you might think I do. I want to be gentle with you, but I am very much a Dom that wants to really use you in many ways, but I'm holding myself in check. I just wanted you to know what you are dealing with here."

"Again Sir, at least it is someone I want to touch me, that is touching me. You even gave me a word that will stop everything if I want. I've never had a say in it, in any way, before."

She started to cry a little, I rolled her nipple a little harder, giving her the open and reason to get out of it. She turned her head and moaned into my shoulder.

"Tell me you like it, Adrian."

"I like it Sir, I like it a lot."

"Good girl."

I then started moving the hand hold we had, up her thigh and back. I must admit, I really could have spent the rest of the evening just holding and rubbing her body.

What the hell was going on with me? Don't say it, I already knew what was happening.

We were here, and this girl wanted a Dom experience, and I'm getting all googly eyed.

Luckily, I have the Demon (though he was feeling bad for this slip of a girl as well) so, I just let him go, with a tight hand on the leash mind you, but he was going to have to make things move along here. If this reads kind of schizoid to you, imagine being in MY head.

I took the hand that was rubbing her thigh, and moved our hand hold to MY lap. I made sure her hand was on the bottom, and was making her rub up and down on my thigh. On the down stroke of each rub, I ever so slightly pulled our hands toward my crotch.

I remembered what Amy had said about her hand, so I took a chance. On one of the downward rubs, I let go of her hand, and as hoped, she did not stop. She herself kept the slant with each movement that would very shortly bring her hand to my now very pronounced erection.

I took my now free hand and took her left nipple between my fingers, and set up the same movements as I was doing with her right one. I was rewarded with hearing her breathing start to get heavier.

She was getting very close to my cock now. So as an incentive, I just held my fingers still on her nipples. she made a somewhat frustrated sigh.

"Do you want me to start again, Adrian?"

"Yes, please Sir."

"Then touch me, now!" I hissed.

Her hand went directly to my bulging crotch, and began rubbing it, up and down. I restarted my ministrations to her nipples, to the sound of a contented sigh.

"Tell me what you are touching, little sub girl."

"I'm touching your thing, Sir"

"My Thing? Really? Remember you are my little slave for the night...or maybe you are not?"

"I am Sir, I am your little slave Sir, I am, I am!"

"Then fucking tell your Master, what you are touching!"

"Your cock Sir, your cock."

"Open your fucking shirt, I want those nipples where I can see them! Then you put your hand back on my cock, now!"

To her credit, she had her shirt open quickly, and was back rubbing me in seconds.

"Are you mine, slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Use those hands of yours and take me out. Quickly! If you take too long I will take you home right now?"

Within seconds, she had completed her task. Sometimes, throwing things at them rapid fire, makes them stop thinking, and just do.

"Like it, slave?"

"I really don't know , Sir."

That would not do.

"OK, I'm calling "pickle" and I'm just Mr. D for a minute, and you are just Adrian for a minute, agreed?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I know where you are coming from, the things that are driving you, chasing you, the thoughts that won't leave you alone. I want this with you, I think you want this with me. But, you have to trust me. This could be the beginning of many things we will discover about you as we go along. Amy told me that you might only use your hand, and only maybe. You have to choose. Either you are ready for me to make you use it, or we stop right now. I won't judge you either way, no bullshit. But, if you want this experience, then it is up to you. If you don't say "Mustard" we stop and go home, but if you do, you do everything I tell you to. Understand, Adrian? You have 10 seconds from now."

I understand Sir, I want this, I need this..."Mustard" Sir!"

"Good Girl. Tell me you are my little slave girl."

"I'm your little slave girl, Master"

"Master? Oh you beautiful little bitch, I think you just made me even harder. Take it in your hand right now, slave."

God, I almost came just from her touch. She had me so turned on, and I don't think she even knew the effect she was having.

"That's all for you, little slave. Say "Thank you, Sir" and show me you like it."

"Thank you, Sir." At this she started a fast stroke.

"Slow down, pretty girl, this ain't no race."

"Yes Sir. Your little slave girl just wanted to make you feel good."

"Never jacked one off before, hmm? Not even your boyfriend?"

"I've never had a boyfriend, Sir. And the only ones I have felt only wanted one of two things, Sir."

"Not this time, baby. This is all you. this is what you wanted to do for your Master, correct?"

"Yes Sir, for my Master."

I let her set up her own tempo, it wasn't slow, but she wasn't trying to rush to end it either. "Good girl."

I suddenly noticed that her right arm was moving quite fast, bumping my hand that was on her breast with each stroke. I knew what this was right away. This was only the second time I had ever come across it.

This may sound crazy as hell to you, maybe not, depending on which side of the coin you are on. I just know it for what it is.

I guess you could call it a coping mechanism. The first woman I had experienced this with, was in her 30's, but still used it. I never tried to break her of it, because by that point it was as much a part of her as her arms were. I was however, through a lot of trial and error, and what little she would say about it, able to understand it.

My take on it...

Most times, the abuse begins at an early age. But, as the victim gets older they start to feel the same raging hormones we all do. They start exploring, trying to figure out why some things felt the way they did when "The Thing" was happening. So even though this terrible "The Thing" was happening regularly, they learn how to make their own body feel good.

So in effect, They learn that when "The Thing" starts happening, if they concentrate on doing their own thing that makes them feel good, It takes that part of their mind away from "The Thing" that is happening to their body.

There is a LOT more to this, but I am not a shrink.

A couple of problems that come from this, is that they have learned to cum ONLY this way, even if they are with someone they love.

But, the worst one is; It being mistaken by the abuser as "Liking it". "Look at you, you little whore, you must really be hot for this big thing of mine! You are so hot for it, you are already playing with your fucking pussy!"

Again, I don't know what you have run into out there, but I HAVE come across this behavior twice so far.

I couldn't help the 30 something with it, it was too ingrained into her sexuality.

Adrian was only 18. Maybe there was a chance.

But, it wasn't going to be this night.

She hadn't come looking for help. She had come looking to be made to be bad.

AND, only to be made to be bad, because she CHOSE it to be so.

"What are you, Adrian?" We were both starting to breathe heavy by this time.

"Your little slave girl, Sir"

"And do you like it, slave?"

"Right now, I like it a lot sir."

"What are you doing, slave girl?"

"I am jacking off my Master's cock, Sir."

"What do you want, my slave?"

"I want my Master's cock to cum, Sir. I want to see it, I want to feel it, Sir"

"If this is really what you want, ask for it. Beg for it."

"Sir, I am begging you, Sir, please let your cock cum for me...please Sir."

I could do nothing, but do as this little lady had asked.

Normally, I hate hand jobs, but the tension here, the sexual aura here, her little hand and sweet face, caused me to cum harder than I have cum in a long time. I'm usually very quiet when I cum as well, a trick I learned to really mess with a sub.

But, all of this Converged together, to actually make my ass rise up in the seat, trying to fuck her little hand, never wanting it to stop. I gave out a low, but noticeable moan of extacy.

I must have ridden that little wave for a good 45 seconds.

I finally had to grab her hand to stop her from stroking any more, so I could get my wits back.

"What did you just do, little slave girl?" I was breathing very hard as I asked this.

I noticed that she was breathing just as hard when she replied; "I made my Master cum."

"Oh yes you fucking did!"

I heard her pant something very low, then she did it again. I was hearing the words, but not putting them together.

Finally in a little louder pant, She said what I thought she had said;

"Hurt me...hurt me, Master...Oh God Sir, please hurt me...I'm begging you...hurt me".

I finally noticed that her arm was working much faster.

I didn't even need to stop and think about it. As soon as her words hit my brain, I immediately got both of her nipples in my fingers. I started rolling them, and pinching them, much harder than I had before.

All I could do was hope that this pain, would give her the "Mental Traction" she needed to achieve her orgasm.

It did. She started shaking harder, and stroking faster than she had since this whole experience began.

Now, she was the one lifting her ass and trying to fuck her own hand. Judging by her breathing and her actions, she had sent herself off to unknown stars.

I started to wonder if I was going to have to put a hand over her mouth, to keep from alerting the whole theater as to what was happening.

I did not have to do so, because while she was physically showing the effects of the orgasm wracking her little body, She had learned to be as quiet as she could be when getting there, so as not to give the abuser, ANY false idea that she had enjoyed the terrible things that were being done to her.

When she finally started to come down, I took her into my arms (as well as theater seats would allow) and held her tight. I could feel her breathing hard into my chest. I could also feel wetness on my shirt that I could only surmise to be tears.

I soon realized she was shaking again, but before I could ask her if she was ok, she reached up and pulled my head down to hers, as she turned hers up towards me and mashed our mouths together. I don't know for sure what she felt, But, I felt as if I had stuck my tongue into a light socket.

This little lady had both myself and The Demon wrapped around her little finger.

Well, as much as possible anyway. I mean I WAS still me, y'know?

She broke the kiss to say to me, "You knew, Master, You knew exactly what I was asking for and why...I don't care how you knew...Just...Just...Thank you, Sir, Thank you!"

"You are welcome my pet."

"Tell me what I am again Sir, I need to hear that someone actually wants ME."

"You are my little slave girl, and you will be so, until you decide you are not. I promise you, little one you are very much wanted."

"I'm your little slave girl. Thank you, Sir."

"The movie is almost over, pet, so you need to go gather up Amy, so I can get you ladies back to your car so you can get home. This IS a school night, isn't it? Yeah, well I don't need you two getting in trouble for being out too late, my love"

"Yes Sir, Amy's mom would shit a brick. Mine couldn't give a shit either way, anything I do lately is grounds for punishment. Do I really need to explain what that means Sir?"

"No, you don't baby,...no you don't."

To this day, I don't know if she could hear the tightly controlled anger in my voice or not.