It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 04

Story Info
Still in a flashback to explain the present.
3.7k words
4.5
7.6k
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much for making a long story short, hmm?

Well in an effort to do just that, I'm just going to try to hit the highlights of the next few months.

When, I got them back to my place, so they could pick up the car, they both asked if they could use the bathroom. Of course they went together.

It is one of the biggest mysteries that Man will never figure out; Why, if there is more than one woman at a table or whatever, when one goes, at least one other will go as well..lol.

I admit that this time it was probably warranted, as I could hear whispering and giggling coming from my bathroom. So, it is really a clubhouse for women, right?

I knew it, I just knew it!

They were more serious when they came out, though you could see that their mood was better than when the night had started. I stood up to see them to the door, but Amy asked if I would walk them out.

Of course, I would. I may have been on my way to becoming the sadistic bastard you read about in chapter one, but my mom had raised me to be a gentleman, and that would never change.

As we got to the car, I took Amy to the driver's side first, opened the door for her, but before she got in, she grabbed me and pulled me in for a quick kiss. She could see the question on my face after our lips parted, so she leaned up into my ear and said "That was a thank you, for taking care of my girl. Whatever you did, it was something she needed. She has smiled more since we left the movies, than I've seen her smile in a whole year. As soon as I'm old enough, I'm getting me some of that. You promised, remember?"

"Yes, Amy, I promised. And I meant it." (She really did get that promise paid in full and then some, but that is a story for another time.)

I went around to my pretty date, and told her how much I had enjoyed the evening, and how much I loved just being with her. I leaned in to give her a kiss, but her hands came up to my chest and held me back.

"Have I done something wrong, Sir?"

"Not at all, baby. you seem upset. why?"

"You were going to say bye, without telling me what I am? Or am I not that now?"

I mentally slapped my self in the head. She had discovered something about herself tonight, and being told what she was, was part of that.

"You ARE my little slave girl, and you will damn well remember that!"

That got me the goodnight kiss I was looking for.

After that It was hard for us to get together often, and Amy was her driver up until Adrian had saved enough money to get her own car. But we did see each other at least one night a week, sometimes two nights.

Before I get into the sex part of it, there were some notable things that weren't about sex.

First and foremost was their Graduation. The three of us were sitting at the same old diner, while I ate something before going to my DJ gig that night (The band wasn't playing regularly yet, and we were still trying to get the right members).

Anyway, both girls surprised me by asking me to go to their Graduation, to see them walk the stage.

"Why just walk the stage? Aren't you both "brainiacs"?"

"Yes, we are, I told you the first night we met that we were in the top 2% of our class. We did that by choice, Sir."

"Explain that please?"

Well, we could really have been in the 1% of the 1% of our class, we held back intentionally."

"What the hell guys? You could have been on stage giving speeches? Hell, those kind of grades would have got you into any college you wanted, why burn yourselves?"

"First off, I've already locked up a full ride at UF in Gainesville, And our little girl here has gotten a full ride at UCF. You didn't think she was going away from you that easy did you?"

Adrian just blushed and said; "Sir, we did NOT want to be the two top people giving speeches on how everyone should go in their life or whatever bullshit they will spew this year. The only advice I could give is don't go through what I have, which I then would have to explain. No Sir, not me."

Amy said, "And me? Shit, I'm a loud mouth all the time, I say what is on my mind. Can you imagine what would happen if a few words like "shit" and "fuck" came from that stage? Especially with my mom out there? Like the girl said, No Sir, not me."

We all cracked up at that. When we got it back together I said,"Yes, I'll go, I'll be very happy and proud to see my two ladies do their thing. By the way, what school, you've never told me."

"Colonial High, Sir. Right up the road."

"Oh, shit, you have GOT to be kidding me!"

"No Sir." Then a look came over Amy's face, like she had just heard a secret.

"No, don't tell me, you? You went there?"

"Yeah, about a hundred years ago."

They giggled at that, but then Adrian got herself under control, "No Sir, it wasn't quite a hundred years ago. But, you still had the same hair and unruly mustache.

"Oh, don't tell me..?"

"Brainiacs, remember? From things that you've said about when you moved down here and at what age. We once went by the house you told us you grew up in remember? You really gave me a solid lead when you said that in your senior year, the districts had been changed and you were supposed to go to Union Park High for your senior year, but you had spent three years at the high school you were in, and you damn sure wasn't going to spend your last year being away from your friends. Of course you had a car and a job, so you went where you wanted. Put all of that together, start looking through old Yearbooks and you'd be surprised what you could find."

That was a hell of a long speech from Adrian.

"Brainiacs! What the hell did I do to get cursed with you two?"

"Just lucky I guess" this was actually from Adrian of all people.

We just lost it.

Amy calmed down enough to ask Adrian,"Why didn't you share all this shit with me, you never hide things from me?"

"Well first, he isn't your Master yet"

"Oh yes he is, and he knows it, he just won't do anything about it right now."

"Well, I also kind of wanted to keep it quiet for a bit. I mean shit, I felt like a stalker as it was. Amy, you aren't quiet about anything, you would have given it away, tell me if I'm wrong."

"No you're right. But, I better get a look at that Yearbook first thing tomorrow."

"Am I forgiven, Amy?"

"Yes...fuck, you know I can't stay mad at you for long."

"Am I forgiven, Sir?"

"I don't know yet, I mean I am your Master. I might have to put you across my lap. Let me think on it. Understand?"

"Oh Yes Sir"

Amy just said, "OOOOH! Somebody gonna get a spankins."

And she did too. The very first time Amy brought her over.

As soon as they walked in the door, I said,"get your cute little ass over here, slave girl!"

As soon as she stood in front of me, I told her,"Get yourself over my lap right now, slave!"

When she got in position, I looked up at Amy, that poor girl was dying to see this.

"Amy, you get over against the wall, so that you are looking at the bad girl's face."

"Good, now you can watch, but you can't see any thing even close to sex from that angle. Do NOT say a fucking word, Amy!"

she just stood there rigid, almost afraid to breathe, it looked like.

"What are you, Adrian?"

"I'm your little slave girl, Sir...and your Bad Girl."

I could feel her starting to shake, as it hit her that this was really going to happen. So, whatever I did, it was going to have to be quick.

I Lifted up her little skirt, and pulled her panties down so fast, that it was just dawning on her. Before she could even try to react, I told her "Count every one, and don't lose the count."

I'm sure that was just entering into her thoughts, as the first flat hand hit her ass.

"I said count, bitch!"

"One Sir!"

"Two Sir!"

"Three Sir"

I took it all the way to ten, she counted all of them, and never cried out once, though I could hear her grunt with each one.

I don't even want to imagine what kind of shit she had gone through to learn not to cry out in pain.

There was a few "firsts" for all of us here, the first time I had seen anything under her dress.

The first time she REALLY met her Master.

And the first time that Amy figured out that this shit was for real.

I told Adrian, "You can use that to cum if you want to, but only this once."

Amy had ran to the bathroom, and let's just say, that from the sound of things, she really liked what she saw happen out here.

Adrian took my offer to heart, and rolled off of my lap onto the floor, where the stinging of her ass could be used to her advantage.

She didn't try to cover herself, she just went at it.

Man, If I ever tried to jack off as fast and hard as she was rubbing her pussy, I wouldn't be able to touch it again for a week, maybe two.

When her cum hit, it hit her so hard, she actually became very vocal "OH GOD!..OH SHIT...I'M CUMMING...OOHHHHHH SHIT!

From there it was just one long moan/wail until she had ridden the wave as far as she could.

As soon as she could open her eyes, she saw that my arms were open for her.

She was off the floor and in my lap hugging me in a split second.

Amy opened the bathroom door just long enough to say, " That's how a cum is SUPPOSED to feel, Baby girl! Let me know when she isn't showing anything, Sir."

There was one more first, it was the first time she stayed the night with me.

I was still holding her in my arms, and as I felt her really start to calm down, I reached down and cupped her chin to make her look at me.

"Tell me what you are?"

"I am your little slave girl, Sir. A happy slave girl at that. I've never felt anything like that in my life...Thank you, Sir."

"So you're all mine?"

"Yes Sir!"

"You are staying here tonight with your Master, understand me, slave?"

"If you order it, it will be, Master."

"Good girl. If I call you that, it means you have pleased me."

"Oh...well then, Thank you Sir."

"Straighten out your clothes, so our girl can come back out here."

Within seconds I called for Amy to rejoin us. She came into the living room, with a big smile on her face.

"How ya doin' Baby girl?"

"I feel better than I have in a looooong time."

"I'm feeling pretty good myself, babe."

"Master told me I was spending the night here."

"Well, I guess It is a good thing we told your parents you were sleeping at my house, y'think?"

They both giggled. Then Amy told me she needed to go out to her car for a minute. I went to the door to look out for her until she came back in.

Carrying what, you might ask?

A larger than usual backpack. I bet all of you got it before I did. Like I said, I'm an idiot, sometimes.

"So, I'm guessing there's a change of clothes and other things a girl might need in there, hmmm?"

Adrian said, "Please don't be mad, Sir. I really do have permission to sleep over at Amy's house.

"I told her it would be good to have an overnight bag, whether she was staying at my house, or was told to spend the night with you." said Amy.

"Actually, that was very good thinking on both your parts."

"I know you won't let me stay too, but I really need to know that my girl has nothing to fear here. I so want to trust you with her, but I've let her cry her pain away on my shoulders too many times, to not worry. I hope you understand that, Sir."

"I do, Amy. I understand completely, and you are a great friend to her. There just isn't a high enough value that can be placed on the friendship you two share."

"As to her safety here, surely she has told you of her safe word?"

"Yes Sir. I may be waiting for you to make me your slave too, but when it comes to her I can get a little crazy if she is hurt in any way. She has only allowed me to be at her house once, because she was afraid I'd start a bunch of shit. I know a couple fuckers that if I ever catch them alone, they gonna go home minus their nuts!"

"Ok, Amy I get it. She is safe."

They both hugged goodbye. I could hear Amy murmur to her, "I'll pick you up here for school in the morning, ok?"

A whispered "Yes, thank you." came from Adrian.

We both went to the door to make sure she was safely on her way. After I closed the door, I turned to see that Adrian had backed up a few feet and stood there looking at me, like she was trying decide whether or not to take flight.

"What are you, Adrian?"

"Your little slave girl."

I simply said "Strip. All of it. Now."

She hesitated just long enough to get "The Look" from me. After that it was a flurry to shed her clothes, not that she wore much in the first place.

When she stood in front of me with nothing to hide her nakedness, I could see the shaking of her body, and the tremble of her lower lip.

"You, my slave are absolutely beautiful, do You know that?"

"No Sir, I've been called nothing but an ugly fuck toy, and good for only one thing, for so long, I don't think I could ever think of myself as beautiful. I stand before you so ashamed because I am afraid you will think of me that way too, Sir."

"Are you mine, Adrian?"

"Yes Sir."

"I tell you that I see nothing, but a beautiful young lady standing in front of me, that has told me repeatedly that she belongs to me. Look into my eyes and tell me if you see any deception there."

"No Sir, my mind tells me that you believe exactly what you are saying. It is my body itself that is having a hard time believing it. I hope that makes sense, Sir."

"Yes, my love, it makes sense. To help your body to learn that it is beautiful, is part of being your Master, if that is what you want. Tell me."

"You ARE my Master, Sir. I want to feel beautiful for you. Show me how."

"Good girl. Put your hands to your side and stand there...Yes, just like that, slave."

"Is that body mine?"

"Yes Sir, all yours."

I walked over and touched her lips, "What are these?"

"My lips, Sir."

"Wrong...you say you are all mine, I make you repeat it many times, so that you have to think about it every time you answer me. So every time you tell me that you are my little slave girl, or that all of you is mine, there is a decision in your own mind that you either are or you are not. This also gives you every chance to say "NO" and be able to walk away with your freedom. When you say all of you is mine, I expect it to be so. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"So, I ask again, what are those?"

"They are your lips, Sir."

I rub her breasts. Just feeling those pointy nipples in my palms is a thrill all of it's own., "These?"

"They are your tits, Sir."

I let my hand slide down her tight stomach to lightly cup her sex, "And this, My love?"

I could feel that nervous shaking of hers start again, but she powered through to say, "That is your pussy, Sir."

Her breathing had started to become heavier, so the shaking was not ALL fear.

"Good Girl, I know that was a hard one, you made me very proud."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Turn around, slave."

As she did, I could see there was still a slight red flush that covered her bottom from her spanking. I rubbed each cheek a little hard, just to remind her of her recent punishment.

"And This?"

"Yes Sir, it is your ass." I turned her back around

"Good Girl. Now repeat my words as it will be a pledge to me from my little slave girl. Think hard on it, as from this point forward, if you break the pledge, we will part as Master and slave, and just be friends. Understand Adrian?"

"Yes Sir. I am scared a little, but I AM yours"

"I'd be worried if you weren't a little scared, but I need this, so that you know exactly what being my "Little slave girl" means.

"Yes Sir."

"Good Girl. Repeat after me, I Adrian pledge that I am my Master's little slave girl. I also pledge that my lips, my mouth, my tits, my pussy, my ass, that all of me belongs to my Master to use or to take anywhere, anytime, in any way that he pleases. I also understand my safe word will stop everything and anything at anytime I use it."

She repeated them back as I said them, line for line.

Was it a little much? Of course it was, but again, each line was really a way out for her, if she so chose. She could have bailed or called "Bullshit" at anytime, without penalty.

I needed her to believe in this "pledge" if I had any hope of helping her through the shit she was going through.

Let alone the even worse shit she would go through once she was away from the abuse, because that is when the nightmares really start chasing you, making you jump at shadows through your adult life.

Oh, just in case you are wondering, I have NOT forgotten that the 22 year old version of this beautiful little lady, is still in the corner of my living room in the present. She has stood there for a couple of hours more than once. She seems to love the anticipation of waiting for "Daddy" to punish her.

Meanwhile, back in the flashback...

The 18 year old version stood in front of me, naked, beautiful of course, slightly shaking and wondering, I'm sure what was to happen from here.

I felt that making her do a few "normal" things, might help her to get her mind to relax a little.

"I'm going to make a couple of sandwiches, ham and cheese, for me. What kind would you like? I have turkey and roast beef as well."

"I love roast beef, Sir. I don't get it much, but when I do, it is one of those things, that Amy calls a "Happy Moment". She tells me anytime I get a "Happy Moment" to remember it, and to treasure it. She's a good friend, so I take her advice. And when you mentioned roast beef, that "Happy Moment" just popped right into my head. You probably think that is silly."

"No my love, I don't think it is silly at all, in fact my respect for Amy just went up a couple of notches. Ok so roast beef it is. Cheese? Mayo? Mustard?"

"Cheese and most definitely Mustard, Sir."

It took me a minute to figure out why she was giggling. Then it hit me. "Mustard", was one of her words...Doh!

"Ok, Miss Smarty Pants, you got me...damn Brainiacs.." I broke up laughing right about then.

"OK, Baby, while I get the food ready, I want you to pick up the clothes you had on, take them and your back pack to the bedroom. Then wash up for dinner."

"Do I get dressed, Sir."

"No you DO NOT."

"Yes Sir!" It was hard to tell if this made her happy or scared, but I'd lean toward "happy" if I had to bet on it.

When she came back, I had two sandwiches each made for us, on plates with some potato chips as well, and a soda for each of us. I lead her over to the couch, where we sat down. I popped the TV on, gave her the remote and told her "pick something, I don't care what".

She just left it on the channel that was on when the TV came on.

I wanted her "being naked" in my place to become second nature to her, as before long it would be the only way she would be, when in my place.

I looked over to see how she was holding up. She looked back at me and smiled very big. She liked this obviously, to be able to relax and not worry about anything outside of this apartment for a while.