It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 09

Story Info
Adrian pays the Piper.
2.7k words
4
7.5k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times have you cum tonight without permission, slave?"

She was standing in front of me at the end of the bed. She made like she was trying to count.

"You are my little Brainiac pet, so don't act like you don't know."

"5 Sir, I count 5."

"Name them, little girl."

"#1 was by your mouth, Sir."

"#2 and #3 was when you were fucking your pussy, Sir. 1 with you on top, and 1 from behind, Sir."

"#4 and #5 were both with me on top of you Sir. I would say I am sorry, Sir, but I can't. I would take whatever I had to, to still have them, Master."

"And how many times did you touch the body that I own, without permission, slut? Oh yes, I said it. You think The Demon is the only one you are all those nasty things for?"

"No, Sir. I am every one of them. I can only count one time I touched myself, without permission, Sir."

"Very good, Adrian. You got them all. I will change the count to 4. That last one was a very emotional one. I approve of everything you did on that one, so we will drop it."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, the first one is a very special case. I had made you tell me the rule, just 5 or so minutes before you had that one, did I not?"

"Yes, Sir"

I'll give her credit, she wasn't trying to make excuses. She expected punishment. To be honest, Her eyes almost seem to welcome it.

"Well, that one, my pretty little slave, would count as outright defiance to me. I cannot let that stand. Would you respect me if I did, pet?"

"I would always respect my Master. But, I must be held accountable, Sir"

"And you will, slave. You will be punished severely for that one."

"As I should, Sir."

"I'm thinking of letting the other 3 and the touch to be allowed under your grace period."

"May I ask, Why, Sir?"

"I don't think you are ready for the punishments those would require."

"Pardon me for saying this, Sir. But, all of me is yours, to use or punish as you choose. I earned those punishments, sad to say. But, why would you take pity on me, Sir? If you are taking pity on Adrian, I want to know why. If you are taking pity on your slave, I say "FUCK THAT!" Sir!"

I grabbed her hair so fast, she did not have time to think about it. I decided I would handle this one as The Demon. I pulled her so close, that I was hissing into her face.

"Let me tell you something, you little fucking whore! You know what he is trying to keep from having to do to you? He is already going to beat that cute little ass black and blue. The punishment for the other three would be a blow job for every fucking one of them! Do you understand? That means anywhere, at anytime! If he told you to do it under the table at the diner, or in the middle of the school gym, You would have to do it! We are talking back of the throat, not losing a drop, blow jobs! Of course, you could refuse, and lose your fucking Master forever!"

"No..." she began

"Shut the fuck up! You think he doesn't take it serious, when you tell him, anywhere, anytime and all the rest? He takes it damn serious! He was trying to be slow about making you do blow jobs, because he figures that's how your abuse started when you were really young, right?"

"Yes, Sir!" her voice was on the ragged edge. She was scared.

I let my anger, and my feelings for her calm down a bit, and spoke as her Master.

"The Demon is right, pet. I did not want to bring up bad memories for you. But, it WOULD be the punishment for your mistakes tonight. Let's just keep those 3 under your grace period, ok? No more discussion on it, understand Adrian?"

"Yes, Sir. I would have done them, Sir. I take my pledge to you very serious."

"I know, pet. Just let it go. In a few minutes you won't even be able to sit down. I can't let your defiance on the first one stand. Yes, I teased the hell out of you, and gave you one of the best oral sex jobs I have ever given. But, you still defied me, slave."

"Yes, Sir. I still would not trade it."

"If you can still say that in about 10 or so minutes from now, I'll know I have a "keeper" so to speak."

Her face drained of color. But, she squared her shoulders, looked me dead in the eye and said "This "Keeper" is ready Sir."

You've got to admire the bravery.

I find her so impressive in every way.

I told her to stand where she was. She was not to move an inch.

I went over to my dresser and reached down to lowest drawer on the right. I opened it, and took out a black paddle that I had had handmade for me.

It looked like many other rubber paddles. It had a foot long handle, and at the "business" end, It flattened out, looking somewhat like a fly swatter, with the large flat square that a fly swatter would have.

Most toys like this are made of a very pliant rubber, that would make a good "smacking" sound on one's bare ass. However the "give" in the handle, would keep the pain to a minimum, depending on how hard it was used. For some, the sound was enough to send them off into "sub space".

This of course would not be so, with the little beast that I had in my hand. I had ordered it to be made, with the handle and pad, having no more "Give" in it, than a car tire would have.

In fact, the rubber had been cut from a tire, and then shaped by a master maker of these sorts of things.

It had cost quite a bit, but he assured me, that even the slightest slap, would sound loud, hurt like hell, and leave a mark.

Of course being a man, I just had to slap my palm with it. I couldn't hold a pick to play guitar for 3 days, no bullshit.

Also being a man, when I showed Adrian what was coming for her, I could not resist saying the fucking line "Say hello to my little friend"

She didn't get the humor of it. I can't say I blamed her.

"Do you understand the reason you are being punished, slave?"

"Yes Sir" That bottom lip was trembling, but she met my eyes, dead on.

"Tell me!"

"Sir, I came without permission and made it even worse by it being an outright defiance of you, my Master."

"Then bend over the bed, slave. Make sure that pretty ass of mine stays exactly where it is. This will hurt bad enough on that bottom. Trust me, you don't want it to hit anywhere else because you moved."

"Yes, Sir!" I could hear the breaking in her voice. But, if I did not do this now, she would lose every gain she has made tonight.

"I will keep it to 5 this time. If you think that is being easy on you, you will know better, momentarily. It will be 10 for the next time you defy me, slave. You will count them. DO NOT LOSE THE COUNT! You will hate yourself if you do."

Before she had a chance to form a reply, I gave her the first one. It was not light, but it was far from the worst.

"1 Sir!" her ass was sporting one hell of a red mark, and she was clenching her muscles hard, but no sound escaped other than the count.

"2 Sir!"

"3 Sir! Sir, please, I am about to cum very hard, please give me permission, please!"

"4 Sir! please Sir I beg of you!!"

"Then cum, slave!"

As soon as I said it, I brought #5 down. HARD.

One would think she was screaming in pain, but her whole body was wracked by her orgasm. I had not seen anything like this before. It was amazing.

I had already known Linda (chapter 1) for 3 years by this point, and I'm not even sure she could have had an orgasm as hard as this.

Adrian had the presence of mind to yell "5 Sir!" before launching herself into my arms. I let the paddle fall to the floor and held her as I stood there.

While she held on to me tighter than hell, I turned so that I could see her/my ass in the mirror.

OH, Shit! If she can sit down sooner than a week, it will be a miracle. A couple of the welts were a very angry red, another one had turned into a very dark purple. I was relieved to see I had not drawn any blood.

She had paid, and took it like a trooper. I had one more thing to punish her with in the morning, but the worst was over.

I walked over to the bed, and let her put her feet on top, so we could stand eye to eye.

"Are you ok, little one?"

"Yes Sir. Maybe even more than you know. I'll tell you something you will think is crazy, but I thank you very much, for caring enough to whip me."

"I don't follow, baby."

"I know, I told you it would sound crazy. Look, I've been knocked around, slapped silly, kicked, even beaten, but not one of those bastards ever did it to correct me for something. It was only to keep me too scared of them to tell on them. You spanked me once to correct me. You've now "Turned your ass black and blue" like my Demon Daddy said, to correct me. Maybe, I'm nuts to feel this way, but it meant you cared enough about me being what you want me to be, to correct me. Yeah, a shrink would have a ball with me. But, everyone instinctively needs boundaries, and I now have a REAL good idea of what those boundaries are when it comes to being your slave."

"You are right about one thing, pet. People would think you were bat-shit crazy."

"Let 'em think it. Only two people in this world mean enough to me to care what they think of me, You and Amy, Sir. Can I tell you an even crazier secret? One that even Amy doesn't know yet?"

"Yes, my love. You can tell me anything. I would hope you'd already know that."

"I know it, Sir. It's just part of me to ask. The secret is that I plan to major in psychology, actually child psychology if I can handle all of the things I will learn about myself getting there. Isn't that crazy, pardon the pun, Sir?"

"I think my little Brainiac can do anything she sets her mind to. And as you've already made me promise, you'll have my foot hanging out of your ass if you slack off."

"You mean Your ass don't you, Sir?"

"Damn right, that is my ass. Should be feeling pretty sore right now, actually."

"Oh it is Sir, very sore. But, your pussy is buzzing like crazy. So it evens out."

"OK, before you make me forget myself, we need to get some sleep. You have school in the morning and I have to work tomorrow night. You can take a shower now, if you'd like, or set the alarm for early enough that you have time to do it in the morning."

"I'll do it in the morning, Sir. I don't want to wash all of you off of me yet."

We each took care of our personal needs, so that we could sleep. I know we both drank almost a gallon of water each, we had really worked ourselves out with each other.

I got in the bed first, so that she could take care of any "delicate" needs she may have. When she came back to the room, she set the clock, turned off the light, and wrapped herself in my arms.

The last thing I remember thinking as I went to sleep, was that her/my little pussy was still like a furnace. It didn't help that she had placed herself so that it was laying right on my thigh. I was too tired, and loving the feeling of her body wrapped in and around mine too much to say anything about it.

I heard the alarm go off, though it sounded way far away. I assumed she had hit the snooze, as I dimly heard it again a few minutes later. Next thing I remember hearing, was the shower running. I was able to go back to sleep, knowing she would wake me up after she finished.

And, Oh Boy, did she! I'm not even going to try and be coy, I'm sure you all have already guessed it.

Yes, there was my beautiful little slave girl, looking me dead in the eye, never losing contact with said eye, as her head went up and down. There was that gorgeous face, with her lips wrapped around my cock.

To say it was exquisite doesn't do it justice. She made love to me with her mouth as few of many others have ever been able to do.

When I couldn't help but start rising to meet her down stroke, she let me fall out of her mouth. Now I was the one moaning in frustration.

"I'm your slave, you own me Sir, all of me. But, at one point last night, I claimed this cock as mine. If it's in your body in any way, by mouth, pussy or ass, it is my cock. I will NOT let you take my punishments away from me. This is the first of the 3, those will come at your choosing. But, right now, I want, I need my Master to use his mouth, with my cock, and punish me, Sir."

"You asked for it, cunt." The Demon has been SO ready for this!

She just lowered her mouth, and took me completely. She just waited there at the base. She wasn't going to do a thing until I made her...Fucking A! Now that's my kinda Woman!

"I will NOT be gentle, slave, in fact, far from it. Your "safe word" in this case will be you tapping my hip with your hand."

She just stayed with her lips glued to my pubic hair, I took this as her understanding what I had said.

"Very well, bad girl. Game ON!"

I grabbed her hair in both hands, as I scooted down so I could stand up.

I tightened my hold on her hair, so her head had no way to move.

What followed next was a face fuck to end all face fucks. I rammed just as hard as I had rammed her pussy. None of that slobbering shit you see in those clips on the net, she kept her lips shut tight, and swallowed anything that may have tried to escape.

THAT turned me on beyond belief, and sent me over the edge. I thrust as deep into her mouth as I could and let go.

Just, like I had told her as The Demon, "Back of the throat, and don't lose a drop" and she took it to heart. She stayed with me, even after I let go of her hair, just in case there was some she hadn't gotten yet.

Oh My God! I have never cum that much before. Blow jobs are my favorite thing on this earth. And I had somehow lucked into having the best girl for the job right here in front of me.

Would you believe, she actually asked me if she had permission to cum?

When I said "yes", she went into one of those body convulsing orgasms that she has.

Of course, one more minute of what I had had just before, and I would have been down there with her, doing the same damn thing!