It is Good to be the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had switched back to her baby talk and Jimmy would have laughed if he wasn't so turned on, he wished half the girls he had ever fucked knew how to move their ass the way this grandmother did.

"Oh daddy, I can feel it again, that quick and you have me ready to shoot. Give it to me daddy, give it too me." Jimmy was ready, had been ready to climax but he was trying to delay it; good fucks like this always were over too quick and he wanted to savor the sensations her pussy and mouth were giving him. But he couldn't last as he sped up, grunting while pounding Lizzie's ass mercilessly. Growling he shot his wad deep into Lizzie, who didn't quite make it. "Oh, daddy. Oh daddy, that felt so nice daddy...so nice. Maybe daddy could last just a bit longer next time?" Jimmy could only bounce his head as he sucked wind while still leaning over Lizzie who grabbed his hips when he tried to pull back from her. Shrugging his shoulders, Jimmy leaned back into Lizzie.

Two minutes later Lizzie's door knocked and opened with Sherry entering. "Oh, there you are." Jimmy, face had just recovered from being red from his exertion went back to the same hue in embarrassment as he scrambled to pull up his pants. "Don't do that silly, it is time for my smoke break, so I came looking for you." Jimmy looked her questionably with his pants just over his knees. Since you are done with Lizzie, I am going to take my smoke break now." Pushing Jimmy around so that his hips were next to Lizzie's who was still bent over her desk, Sherry moved in and started sucking. "Hmmm, nice taste of this one, much better than a nasty cigarette." Sherry's mouth and that damn jagged incisor soon had Jimmy spasm in pleasurable sensations.

At the end of her ten minutes, Sherry stood up licking her lips and after saying thanks for the break went back to her office. Jimmy looked down on saw that his hand had been resting on Lizzie's tight ass. When it went there he couldn't remember, but now that he knew it was there, he gave her compact ass a nice squeeze and he noticed that Lizzie's left hand was cupping her mons. Lizzie responded with a moan before sitting up, lifting her still cupped hand Jimmy realized it was there to catch his man juice seeping our of her pussy. Stuffing the hand in her mouth Jimmy watched in marvel as she sucked her hand clean of his spunk. When she was sure it was clean, she pulled a wet-wipe from behind her desk to wipe her hands and thighs with before he straightened her sundress and sat down to go back to work. Jimmy left her office shaking his head, but with a definite smile plastered across his face.

An hour before it was time to leave for the weekend, Jimmy found himself in the auditor's office again, this time filing. When he was almost done, someone knocked on the door he had closed to gain access to file cabinet behind the inward opening door.

"Yes?" Jimmy said as he opened the door, only to smile at the smiling face of Kara greeting him.

"There you are Jimmy, I came by your desk to say hi and hope you have a nice weekend but you were hiding and so I had to come find you."

Jimmy laughed at her exuberance. He really thought her smiling face was addictive. "Is that all you wanted?"

Kara blushed a bit, smiling demurely as he raised her shoulders and said, "maybe."

Jimmy looked down and his smile went ear to ear when he saw that she had a fourth button undone. A fair amount of her white lace bra was in plain sight as well as the cleavage the bra made. Jimmy wanted to swim in that cleavage and something clicked in his brain. Would she want me to swim in them? Followed by a why wouldn't she?

"Kara?"

"Yes Jimmy?

"Would you mind if I rested my head on your chest?" Jimmy wasn't even going to try to bullshit her with some excuse about his head hurting and Kara proved that he didn't need to.

"I would love that Jimmy." Closing the door behind her, Kara sat on the desk and held her arms out for Jimmy. As Jimmy moved in his eyes sparkled as a fifth button was undone. Kara's bosom was just as he remembered, soft, warm and welcoming. He noticed something he hadn't the last time his head was on her boobs; her smell. It wasn't the perfumy smell of her fragrance, but a natural, sweet smell that Jimmy savored. Jimmy was sure he was smelling her essence.

Kara was playing with Jimmy's hair like the last time, cooing those sweet noises. Jimmy wasn't going to let this opportunity pass and reached his hands up from his side to squeeze and fondle her full breast. Kara cooed louder so Jimmy didn't stop there, turning his nose into her deep cleavage he rubbed his face back and forth, eventually leaving wet kisses as his mouth passed over each breast.

"Oh, Jimmy, that is so nice." The second time Kara repeated that comment Jimmy raised his head to look at her in the face. He saw a look only this loving mother could give which made Jimmy's heart melt and there was more, lust was there too. Leaning forward he mashed his lips against her in passion. "Softer Jimmy, softer. Kiss me with your lips puckering gently." Jimmy followed her lead and was pleased how much nicer it was to kiss her that way.

Jimmy went back to her boobies, kissing them all over while pulling on her opened blouse and bra straps, he couldn't pull them down far, but enough to trap her arms in her own garment, "yesssss" she moaned as Jimmy actions started to match his passion. Jimmy kissed his way back up to her face but had to detour at her neck when she again raised the sound of her moans. His passion screamed for her and his kisses became bites, little nibbles that raised her moans towards the sound of squeals. His desire for her had his penis rock hard and he wanted to dine on her body and soul, he couldn't get enough of her. He went from nipping to sucking, not planning to leave a mark, just enough to own her essence. "YES! DON'T STOP. DON'T STOP! Kara had grabbed Jimmy's head in a vice grip, tearing her blouse to reach him, squeezing his mouth against her neck and screamed over and over.

When her cries subsided, she let him up and Jimmy tenderly kissed her juicy lips after looking at the damage he had done; someone was going to have a very large and noticeable hicky when she went home to her loving husband. Kara stood up abruptly only for Jimmy to watch her take her blouse and bra off. Her breasts were all natural and full, but their weight was having trouble resisting gravity's call. Jimmy thought she had the best chest he had ever seen up close and in person. Kara dropped to her knees and started unbuckling Jimmy's pants. Cool another blow job from a third mouth, this one Kara's! Jimmy thought gleefully. When Kara had Jimmy's pants down she slobbered all over his penis, sucking on the tip, licking up and down his shaft before she pulled back and looked up at Jimmy.

"Fuck my titties Jimmy! Fuck my big titties and come all over my face!" The tremendous throb from his penis made it impossible for him to deny her. Inching his pelvis forward, Jimmy thought she was teasing him because she was pulling away from him, twisting to the side, keeping the two of them separated. His groan of frustration quickly became a groan of pleasure when she stopped pulling away from him once her back rested against the desk chair. Arching her back so her head was lying on the seat of the chair Kara pulled tautly on her nipples, extending them away from her chest while making a chasm perfect for Jimmy to slide his penis into. "Slide it in Jimmy. Please fuck my titties, please." Her begging drove Jimmy forward, his balls resting on her stretched abdomen and her large bosom swallowing whole his cock; once the cock was nestled into place Kara closed her trap by pulling her nipples across each other. Jimmy could only match her moans as her tit fleshed smothered his cock and Kara pulled her nipples in ways Jimmy previously hadn't known he could wish for.

"Fuck me Jimmy, fuck me now!" Desire screamed out of her face; verbally and visually. Jimmy let his lust for her free as his hips started rapidly pounding her chest. Kara's moans with her smothering tits pushed his senses to overload and Jimmy mindless slammed his body on hers. Again and again in rapid succession her slammed his dick through her mammary barrier, his hands holding on to the chair's armrest as her quickly reached his breaking point. Jimmy breathing went very erratic while his hips did not linger; a new sensation made his scrunched face look down on his pleasure and the sight of Kara's mouth providing a second barrier for him to break through as she ever so briefly sucked on the tip of his penis before it retreated back into her cleavage only to explode back out of her cleavage and into her mouth again was to much for the young 18 year old. Screaming his release Jimmy was pleased with the first and third ropes from his penis shot into her open mouth while the second and remaining ropes flooded the cavern of her cleavage and upper chest and neck.

Light headed Jimmy fell backwards before catching himself on a nearby filing cabinet. Sucking in his breath, Jimmy watched Kara lick her lips before swallowing had landed in her mouth. "Mmmmhmmm, young and tasty." What didn't make it into her she vigorously rubbed into her skin, paying close attention to spreading it equally on to both of her overly large tits.

When she was done tending to herself, she looked up at the enraptured Jimmy; giving him a smile he thought was made of gold before looking down to his flaccid penis.

"Oops, you are still a mess, can't have that now can we?"

Jimmy watched as she lovingly put his limp dick into her mouth and gingerly sucked it clean before licking any excess from his thighs. That was too much for Jimmy who let his emotions get the best of him and leaned down to kiss Kara on her lips. Only she responded by turning her head to the side and Jimmy ended up kissing her cheek.

Standing up, she addressed the young man as she put her bra and her torn blouse back on. The torn blouse with the large uncovered sucker mark did nothing to make her look 'respectable' but drove at re-invigorating Jimmy's lust. "That was wonderful Jimmy, but I have some work I got to get done before I can go home. I will see you later."

Jimmy could only stare in disbelief as she turned to walk out of the auditor's office. He wanted to cuddle with her, to ask her about why she pulled her nipples like she did during the tit-job, to ask how she felt about him, if she wanted to meet up with him over the weekend. Jimmy sat there dumbfounded playing over the incident over and over again, thinking about all the times she had recently stopped by his desk. About the golden light and his desired being fulfilled. About BT&W in general. Everything left him feeling very confused. Eventually he cleaned up the auditor's office and his desk to leave for the weekend.

Jimmy hated the weekends. The weekends made it quite clear just how much of a gilded cage he was in. His parents would not allow him to use the family Lexus and he was not allowed to invite anyone over. Once he got home, he was stuck there until Monday morning. His parents continued to do their thing; having guests over, socializing and going to parties and Jimmy would stay in his room and sulk the weekend away. He lacked for nothing in his parents home, the house was large with multiple rooms, and had a pool and hot tub. In his teens he had successfully lobbied for a miniature skate park to be installed; the same with a game room with an extra large plasma TV for him to play his consol games on. Much to Jimmy's chagrin those two favorite pastimes of his held no sway with him any more.

Jimmy had spent whole weekends locked up in his room with the lights out and curtains drawn tight listening to his headphones in his bean bag. The music of his slacker days held little appeal to him and he was angered that he was actually starting to like some of his parent's music. They had multiple collections and one boring Saturday Jimmy ran across their Pink Floyd collections. He had a vague idea who Pink Floyd was, but not how dark their music was. The illusions from sound emanating from The Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and The Final Cut appealed to Jimmy relentlessly.

Arriving home he noticed both of his parent's vehicles in the drive way, they were home early for a Friday. Thinking of his parents lead to Jimmy thinking of their hot tub. In the last week Jimmy had definitely become a 'hot-tubber', soaking at least once a day. His parents were never home and the one time Jimmy joined his mother already in the hot tub, his presence reminded her that she had an appointment that she was late for. Jimmy laughed as she jumped out the hot tub naked, only to run around in her room rushing to get ready.

When he arrived at their room, he was surprised to see both of them soaking in the tub. The hot tub was big enough for eight, so Jimmy was comfortably able to join them with out intruding in their space. Jimmy watched both of his parents when he joined them and it was his father, not his mother who stared at him as he entered the water. Since neither said anything about his presence he said nothing to them and sat in his lap of luxury, the hot water soaking him thoroughly. He must have dozed because his father's voice startled his eyes open. "Honey-bunny, Juan and Saul will be here in fifteen minutes." When she didn't reply, Jimmy's father climbed out of the hot tub apparently to get ready for their guests. Since Jimmy's dad had walked to the side that Jimmy was on to exit the tub, Jimmy couldn't help by notice his fathers package and had a hard time holding a smirk back when he realized that in a flaccid state, his penis was larger than his fathers.

His parents would frequently have couples or two males over to play Euchre. Long ago they had tried to teach Jimmy the game but playing cards with his parents at that time was the last thing he wanted to do. And he didn't want to admit that the rotating 'bars' confused him too.

When Jimmy looked at his mother, he saw her looking at him lazily. "Card game tonight, mom?"

Shaking her head slowly to the side and back, "no, fucking." After taking a deep breath, she stood up and stretched. Jimmy gasped.

"Another piercing, mom?"

Grabbing her left tit with the matching shield piercing, Jimmy's mother smiled. "No, this on is a clip on, but I like the way it feels, so I just might get it pierced." After pausing, she added what Jimmy thought was TMI; too much information. "If I wasn't such a pussy, I would get my clit pierced too." When Jimmy jerked his eyes closed and lowered most of his head into the hot water, she shrugged and got out.

Minutes later the doorbell chimed and Jimmy's mother left her room in a silk robe that was untied and flowing behind her naked frame.

"Fucking Twilight Zone." Jimmy said to no one. When his stomach started rumbling he thought about dinner. Normally when his parents hosted card games there would be a few platters of finger food ordered from Le' Chetz, a pompous restaurant that delivered food that Jimmy called 'The Shits'. Jimmy had seen the bill one time and that the price was crazy. He could have bought a top of the line game system with all the bells and whistles for that price. Or a shit load of weed. That thought confused Jimmy. In the last week, he hadn't thought about toking once. He just didn't miss it. "More fucking Twiligth Zone."

After dressing in oversized basketball shorts that hung down passed his knees and a Bill-a-bong t-shirt, Jimmy went downstairs in search of food. Again his parents were entertaining in the TV room since he heard from the foyer what sounded like 80's porn music coming from there. So Jimmy went through the sitting room into the kitchen and stopped cold turkey. There was his mother bent over a stool at the breakfast nook. With two lighter skinned black men, Juan and Saul he presumed tag teaming his mother. The older of the two was sitting on the second stool with his mother bobbing up and down on his penis while the second was standing behind his mother pounding her. Jimmy didn't see his father but did notice that the two black men, while not being small, weren't overly large either.

Jimmy was unsure what to do. His mother told him he could watch, he could participate or he could move on; only that he couldn't make a ruckus. He didn't really care to watch his mother get pounded by two black men and he definitely didn't want to participate, but he felt odd making a turkey on rye sandwich with Hollandaise sauce and pickle on the side. So he went back the way he came and passing through the dining room into the TV room he saw the Le' Chetz food trays. As he walked up to the side table that held the nourishment he sought a squeal behind him told him he wasn't alone. Turning around he gaped speechless as his father was leaning over the card table, his ass being pounded, but this black man's skin was ebon hued and the piece of meat drilling his fathers ass was simply humongous. Ron Jeremy would have been proud to have that dick. And suddenly Jimmy was no longer hungry. Shaking his head with out looking back Jimmy went up to his room, turned out all of the lights and jumped in his bean bag where Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb was waiting for him.

The next morning he woke in the bean bag, with The Great Gig in the Sky playing. After listening to that song, he got up, drained his lizard before going to the kitchen to break his fast. Le' Chetz was pretentious and sucked the next day out of the refrigerator, but the grumbling in Jimmy's stomach abated. Jimmy went to the game room but ended up surfing porn and whatever crazy shit he could find at the various video websites. The porn easily made him hard and he thought about the sex with the office girls, well ladies and his mother. Her actions were confusing him. That was enough to deflate his cock; looking that clock on the computer he saw that it was almost one pm. He had never known his mother to sleep past ten am on the weekends, so he felt that he wouldn't be intruding upon his parents if he jumped in the hot tub and maybe talk to his mother.

Walking through his parents open bedroom door, he saw their king sized bed empty and unmade, so he knew they were somewhere about the house. Upon entering the room with the hot tub, he found them. His mother was sitting on her father's lap and he just knew right away where his father's dick was. "Uhmm, sorry, I can come back later."

Jimmy's mother wasn't moving but had her eyes closed when he entered. "Nonsense Jimmy. Get your ass in here." After Jimmy joined them, staying on his side, "I am happy that you have been using the hot tub so much Jimmy. Better than sitting playing some silly consol game. The steam clears your sinus and the heat relaxes the muscles."

"I don't know why, I just find it really relaxing in here. I am sorry for intruding. I thought I was interrupting some private time."

Jimmy's mother laughed, "no we aren't fucking. We don't do that any more."

"You don't?" Jimmy was curious if this was a hint that his parent's vows might be broken a part.

"No, your father and I realized that regular fucking between us wasn't very good. No, we aren't fucking, but his dick is in my ass."

"What!?!"

Laughing, "HA, I got you."

"So his dick isn't in your ass?"

"Oh, it is most definitely in my ass. I am exercising my sphincter control, squeezing his throbbing dick."

TMI, TMI, FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE abounded in Jimmy's conscious. "As I was saying, we find regular sex together boring, but we still love each other and we still enjoy oral and anal sex. Since we are swingers, problem solved. When I want to get my pussy pounded, I just make a phone call." Then with a smirk, she added, "just like when your father wants his ass pounded by a large black dick." Jimmy had no idea internally what his mother was doing to his father but as soon as she said, 'black dick', his hips started humping and he quietly grunted repeatedly, telling Jimmy he had just spuged up his mother's poop chute.

123456...8