It is Good to be the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until he got his breathing under control that Jimmy realized his new partners were laughing, presumably at his reaction, again.

Deep voice was the first to stop his merriment and answer Jimmy's question. "Actually Jimmy, those paintings are of our fathers. As for the theatrics" the flood lights died down as lights built into the base of the walls started glowing and was soon providing plenty of radiance. The men in front of Jimmy did not match the paintings in the lobby, but the likeness of each painting match the three men in front of Jimmy. "Well, let's just say that we like to be cautious."

"And we get a chuckle out of it. So does the girls. Well, the girls who aren't pissing themselves and we get a chuckle out of that too."

Raspy voice matched up with Judge Borine! The deep voice on his left was Mr. Tendry, his parent's lawyer! Jimmy recognized the dark black man on Judge Borine's right as the same man who he had walked in buggering his fathers asshole.

"Yes, Jimmy, BT&W stands for Borine, Tendry and Williams. You 'met', heh, Mr. Williams this past weekend as he and his boys showed your parents how to submit."

Since that riddle was solved, Jimmy had to know if it was Candy or Vicky who were the oral whore and pushed his chair back to see who was between his legs and felt bile rise to his throat.

"DICK!"

The three men across from the table started their laughter again. "Oh, did we forget to tell you that Dick was the only sub who comes to every meeting of the Inner Sanctum? There is no one better at sucking a cock then Dick."

"But Candy? Vicky?"

"Oh, those two were here because it was their turn in the rotation. Neither one of them sucks a cock worth a damn, but Dick, he makes up for them every time."

Jimmy looked at the 52 year old man who used to be Jimmy's boss as the Operations Manager licking his lips and had to laugh because Lizzie had told him that she was jealous of Dick because Big Ed preferred Dick's mouth to hers. Now Jimmy understood why.

"Okay, so what next?"

Borine as the senior man present, answered, "Well, we can't just make you a partner out of the blue, so we are going to give you a promotion-pro tem. After a suitable period as passed, you will be promoted to a full partner and we will have to add a fourth name to our business cards. We will shut the upstairs down for a few days to have some emergency remodeling done, there simply isn't a room up there will do your new status justice."

"And Kara and Millie."

"What about them." Asked Williams guardedly.

"I want access to both of them, actually I want access to all of them, including Polly and Laney, but especially Kara and Millie. I want Kara to be my personal secretary."

Jimmy smiled when Tendry and Williams scoffed at his demands but it was Borine who kept his cool to inform Jimmy the issue. "Jimmy, Millie and Kara's husbands agreed that only the three of us may have access to them and limited access at that. They won't agree to such a request."

Jimmy was willing to take it slow with his new partners. "They won't have a choice, I am being elevated because of the skills I have to offer in negotiation. Those two will be my first negotiations for the firm." Jimmy didn't stop long enough for them to raise a complaint. "While I am negotiating with them I will also be telling them of another change, there will be no more whippings with a bullwhip. That is way over the top and not needed."

It was Borine who lost his cool with that unexpected revelation, obviously he liked seeing his submissives suffer.

After allowing the three to bicker between them, for a few minutes, Jimmy looked down at Dick still kneeling between his legs, his head bowed. Reaching under the table he grabbed the back of Dick's head and pulled it to his penis. Jimmy was feeling euphoric within seconds. Damn was he good.

"Enough gentlemen. Those are my demands. If you want me as your partner pro-tem, that is what you have to agree to." Smiling Jimmy ejaculated a second time into Dick's mouth as one at a time, all their acquiesced. Just as he knew they would.

Yawning, Jimmy raised from his seat. "So then I will see you in three days time when my new office is complete? Please make sure my first two appointments that morning is Millie and Kara's husbands. As he turned to walk to the exit, Jimmy stopped and called back, "Vicky."

Timidly, the brunette moved out from under the table, wiping her mouth as she assumed the proper position next to the table, kneeling, head down.

"Come with me."

With Jimmy back facing her as he moving again towards the door, with a shocked expression Vicky looked towards the still seated partners and after Williams nodded assent, spoke. "But I am married sir."

Jimmy didn't bother to turn back, "I don't care."

Outside of the Inner Sanctum, Jimmy ordered his mother to get her clothes but not dress as he was going to be driving home. Jimmy took the long way home while Vicky sucked on his dick, he had to agree with Tendry, and she did suck at sucking while Jimmy's mother sat on the floor of the passenger seat, munching on Vicky's box. When they got to Jimmy's home, he made the two of them walk inside naked.

"Jimmy, what is going?" His father asked as they were met in the foyer. Jimmy told his father to join his mother on the floor of the foyer with Vicky. "Plain and simple, I am now in charge here. I will sleep in the master bedroom because I am the master of the house and the two of you are the submissive ones, do you understand me." The golden light was not needed as both eagerly nodded their heads, Jimmy's mother smiling ear to ear. "You, not only will you get your other nipple pierced but you will get one on your clitoris as well. Make sure you do that do tonight." To cement the deal, Jimmy pulled out his penis and walked towards his kneeling parents.

Smiling at the sensation running through his penis, Jimmy aimed his piss stream to hit both of his parents in the forehead as he rotated his hips back and forth. When he was done pissing, he turned to Vicky and nodded at her to come forward. As she was licking his dick clean he couldn't help but think of a line from a movie his parents watched all the time, "it is good to be the king."

EPILOGUE

The three men were in the elders office watching a video of Jimmy working over Kara's husband where Kara's gruff husband suddenly turned very agreeably upon realizing Jimmy was a long lost friend and it was A-okay if he fucked his wife.

"I still think this is a mistake."

"Bullshit Williams, you are just pissed that the boy has tapped your two sweet things."

"And you won't be upset when he goes after Tallie and Tess?"

"I don't think he will."

"Then you are being naïve Tendry, we didn't think he had it in him to dominate his parents. He runs that house now and he fucked his mother's ass and had his father lick both of them clean."

"Yes, he did but I think those were just symbolic gestures of his control. Notice how he takes two or three of the girl's home each night and ignores his parents?"

"Well, I still say that we should have kept him under tighter control, used the leverage of his probation against him."

"Two issue with that Williams, first, noticed how he totally ignored his probation issue? He has moved passed it. It is a non-issue. Second, when he would have found out about our actions to keep him caged and trust me, he would of, think about what he could do to us. We threatened him with dire actions against him and his family but it was a bluff. He has the ability to make it a reality. All he has to do is give some hobo a gun and command them to blow our brains out and we are as good as dead."

"What about his powers. Have they figured out how he does it?"

"No, Borine, they haven't. We have scanned him twice with a MRI, once when he was unconscious for those two plus days and then when he had him come in early with the excuse that Millie's husband was going out of town for him to work his magic on him. His unfinished room had a portable MRI machine in the wall next to where his head was. Both scans showed abnormalities in his brain, especially the back but nothing more than that was discovered."

"So what is his plans? Does he have an agenda?"

"It looks like right now he is content getting his dick sucked off every day and making the odd decision/influence for us. I say we keep him busy, but not too busy. Don't want to burn him out and don't want to get him bored."

"So you are saying that I will be dead and buried before anything exciting happens with him."

"Yeah, looks like that is how it is going to work out."

"But do we want to do anything more with him?"

"Do what Williams? Make one of us President or more money? The whole reason our fathers started this firm was because they had so much disposable income and were honey old goats. Like father, like son. All we were doing with this firm was making sure that we had an endless supply of pussy. It has worked like a charm for sixty years, why rock the boat now?"

"You aren't bored Tendry?"

"Williams, I am the kinky bastard who likes to watch Tess get split in two by a horse. Fuck no I am not bored."

"What is that saying our young Jimmy says all the time?"

"That Borine would be, 'it's good to be the king."

1...345678