It Just Feels Right Ch. 04

Story Info
The have a great morning together & go on their first outing.
15.9k words
4.88
13.9k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Again, please make sure you read the chapters in order. Thank you!**

*****

The sun was peeking between the shades of his Venetian Blinds the next morning when Mike awoke. They had barely moved since they fell asleep hours ago. Shelly was still clinging on to him, and his arms were wrapped tightly around her. Finally letting go, he stretched his arms above his head, arching his back and yawning deeply as his eyes began to focus. He looked down at his chest and saw a mess of dark brown hair there. He smiled as he heard her soft snoring and began running his hand up and down her back.

Shelly stirred when she felt his body move and tried to hold him tighter. Not wanting to wake up she groaned and snuggled even closer to him. She felt his chest move with his deep chuckle as he caressed her.

"Morning..." His voice was deep as he kissed the top of her head.

She couldn't help but smile against his chest at the sound of his voice. She looked up at him, grinning broadly. "Good morning." He kissed her gently before relaxing his head back into the pillows.

"Did you sleep well?"

It was her turn to yawn and stretch as she tried to answer him. "I did...like a rock."

Mike grinned and moved his hand down to her firm ass. "Good." He winked as he pinched her left cheek...making her move her hips into him. He felt her naked body press into him and it wasn't long before his cock began hardening for her.

Shelly felt it too. She also felt the soreness from how well he had used her the previous day...but it just seemed to add to her arousal. It came over her body in a rush as she began caressing his chest with the tips of her fingers. Mike's arm clamped around her waist and pulled her tighter to him. Shelly gasped and looked up in surprise as his mouth came crashing down on hers. He had a mischievous look in his eyes as he slowly lifted her on top of him. She felt herself become ready within seconds...wanting him...needing him inside her. She flashed back to the intensity of the night before and all of the sudden she was simply ravenous for him. She straddled him as their mouths still worshipped each other. Mike's hands found her breasts as he pushed her back.

"Is this ok?" He was nearly out of breath as his eyes flashed to her injured hip.

Shelly nodded and she bit her lip and looked down at him. "Yes, Sir."

He squeezed her breasts...running his lips over her nipples as she leaned over him. "You sure?"

Shelly curled a hand around the back of his head as she pushed her breasts out for him. "Yes, Sir." She jumped as he gently used his teeth on her. "I'm very sure." It was true. She couldn't feel anything except desire at that moment, her bruised hip long forgotten.

Mike growled deep in his throat as he reached between their bodies and positioned his now rock hard cock at her entrance. Shelly was still leaning forward over him as his other hand came to grab her hair in a fist behind her head. Slowly...ever so slowly...he guided her to sit back, taking him inside her once again. He groaned as he felt her sheath him...controlling his need to be inside her all at once. Her eyes closed as her mouth opened in a silent moan as he slowly filled her.

Finally he released her hair as his hands went to her waist. She sat up straight on him...impaled...feeling completely full, and he wasn't even all the way inside her yet. Her eyes were closed...her head thrown back as she absorbed him. Mike's breath hissed through his teeth as she began to move on him. He knew neither of them would last long like this. 'Fuck, this girl is amazing.'

Shelly moved herself back and forth...feeling his huge cock touch her everywhere inside. She leaned back, resting her hands on his thighs as Mike thrust up into her. "You're s-so big." Michelle was scared to let herself relax...scared he was simply too big.

"Relax, baby." Mike slowly moved his hips back and forth underneath her. "You can take it."

She bit her lip as she closed her eyes and willed her body to relax.

"That's it." Mike's voice was tense as he fought to hold onto his own self control. "Take it for me. Take it all."

She whimpered as she felt more of him stretch inside her. "You're too big...Sir..."

"You can take it baby."

She steeled herself to relax and felt the tip of his cock against her cervix." "Sir...I don't know if I c-can..."

Mike squeezed her breasts and moved his hips up...pushing the rest of himself inside her. "Yes you can." He growled as he felt himself finally completely inside her. "There...holy fuck you're so tight."

Michelle arched back and felt her nipples become rock hard against his hands as he pushed the rest of his perfect cock inside her. It hurt...but it felt so damn good at the same time. She screamed his name as he held her down on him...impaling her.

"Move on me." His voice was so gravelly that it drew her eyes back to him. She met his gaze as she slowly began moving her hips back and forth. His eyes pierced into hers. "That's it... move your pussy all over me."

She didn't know why, but his words made her move. She stared right back into his eyes as she obeyed him. He grunted his approval as she completely sat on him and began to grind.

She couldn't contain her moan as she felt him hit that special spot. He held her waist tightly as he moved underneath her. Shelly stared down at him as he held her still while he moved his cock in and out of her...completely burying himself in her each time. Her mouth was open...she was panting...her hair all tousled around her face...her green eyes on fire as she stared at him. Mike watched her pretty face as he thrust up into her once again...feeling his cock start to pulse.

"Oh God..." Her voice shook as she tried desperately to stave off her orgasm. "Sir...I..." He grinned devilishly...feeling a surge of power as he fucked her faster. "Please Sir...I..." She was almost becoming frantic as she begged him. "Please can I c-cum..."

Mike growled as his hands clamped her waist. He dug his fingers into her skin as she writhed above him. "You like this, don't you?" He grinned as he watched her nod frantically.

Her grip on his thighs tightened as she squeezed her eyes shut...desperately trying to hang on. "Yes Sir...please...oh God please!" She wasn't moving with him anymore...too scared that she would touch off her orgasm without permission.

"Not yet." He grinned as she teetered on the edge...thrusting up into her five more times before he pulled her back down to him. "Fight it back, baby." He watched her struggle and felt her clamp tightly around him. "Wait for it, Michelle."

She nodded and bit her lip and she tried to keep herself still. Mike grunted as he pushed up into her again, watching her struggle to obey him. "Good girl...fuck that's a good girl, baby." His own breath was getting short as he felt his own orgasm gathering. Finally he reached up and pulled her down on him. Her chest crashed into his as he grabbed her hair again with one hand...the other clamped to her left ass cheek. Finally...he whispered in her ear. "Come on then...cum on me." His gravelly voice sent her over the edge as he held her still and fucked her hard and fast from beneath.

Her teeth sank into her lip as she tried to contain her scream of pleasure. Mike released her hair, pushed her back into a sitting position on top of him, and moved his hands to her breasts...pinching her nipples hard as her pussy convulsed around him. He felt her tighten even more around him when he did that...growling and watching her body twist and gyrate above him. Her hands went on top of his...not trying to loosen his grip on her nipples...but actually holding them there...as if she didn't want him to stop.

She didn't want him to stop. She was loving every second of it.

He clenched his teeth and growled as his own orgasm finally took hold. Shelly's eyes opened and looked down at him just then. One more solid thrust up into her and he felt it overtake him. She felt him pulse inside her as his fingers left her tits. He grabbed her hips...holding her tight on him as his cock erupted...wanting to bury himself in her.

Shelly sat straight up...impaling herself once again...her head thrown back...hands in her hair...moving her hips and taking him deeper inside her than ever before as she felt him shoot inside her. They both moaned...moving as one...wringing every possible second of this pleasure from this moment. Her head began spinning as she rode the delicious wave of her orgasm. She collapsed on him...breathing heavily...aftershocks running through her body. She was full of his seed...and she loved it so much.

He wrapped his arms around her as she lay on top of him. He tried to bring his own panting under control as he shuddered...his cock still pulsing and throbbing...buried deep inside her. Their breath mingled as their bodies merged into one unit. Her head was buried in the crook of his neck as he put a hand on the back of her head...caressing her hair...trying to speak, but not being able to find the breath. He felt a smile come across his face as she began planting small kisses on his neck. Slowly she kissed her way up his neck to his jawline. Mike moved his head, trying to capture her mouth with his. Shelly giggled as she avoided his lips...instead continuing to trace his jaw with her lips.

Mike's hand found her hair again. Within a second he had grabbed a handful of it and flipped them on the bed so he was on top of her...his cock still deep inside her. She gasped at how easily he moved them, suddenly finding herself underneath him. He pressed deeper inside her as he captured her mouth in a rough kiss. It stole her breath as her legs wrapped around him...automatically welcoming his cock in her.

He groaned in satisfaction...again reveling at how quickly and strongly she reacted to him. He slowed the kiss as he began to withdraw his cock. She tried to keep him inside her...pawing at his shoulders and whimpering as she felt him slipping away. He groaned with her as he lowered himself...finally resting his head on her chest...loving the softness of her breasts. She made a disappointed sigh as she finally accepted his position and began running her fingers through his hair.

"You're going to kill me, woman." Mike mocked exhaustion as he felt her chest bounce with laughter.

"Hmmmmm..." Her eyes closed as she basked, once again, in the marvelous way she felt afterwards. "It's all your fault, you know."

Mike rested his head on his hands on her chest...looking directly at her. "How so?"

She caressed his cheek. "You've made me insatiable for you," she whispered.

Mike winked and crooked an eyebrow at her. "That's how I want you."

Shelly laughed again...closing her eyes and sighing as she felt his cheek rest on her breast again. She cradled his head against her...loving the feeling. His whiskers scratched her skin just perfectly as he moved back and forth, nestling into her. She smiled and caressed his skin...loving his weight on her.

Eventually though, they had to get up. Mike rose first, throwing back the covers and completely disregarding her squeak of surprise and embarrassment as his eyes raked over her naked form. He grinned as he examined her hip again...pleased with how it looked. "Looks better."

Shelly glanced down, happily surprised with how much lighter it was. "You must be a miracle worker."

"Was there ever any question?"

She giggled as he reached for her and pulled her to the side of the bed.

"Never, Sir." Shelly accepted his hand and let him pull her to her feet...forgetting for a moment that she was stark ass naked.

"Mmmmmmm...you're such a quick learner, Michelle." Mike grinned and kissed her playfully as he wrapped his arms around her. He led her there for a few seconds, then swatted her backside...making her jump. "Shower...now."

She couldn't stop the ear to ear grin from splitting across her face as she hopped to "obey" him.

The door clicked shut behind her as she slipped into the bathroom. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and had to stop. Her whole body had a glow about it. She saw the faint bite mark on her neck from the previous night and smiled. She ran her hands up and down her sides, twisting to look at the bruise on her hip. It was dramatically improved and not nearly as painful as it had been just 12 hours ago. Shelly smiled as she reached in and turned on the shower. Testing the temperature with her hand, she closed the door and began searching for a towel. She opened the cupboard under the sink and found one identical to the ones they had used earlier. As she pulled it out, something tumbled out onto the bathroom floor. It was a book. Shelly picked it up and was going to put it back when she noticed the title. "Intertwining Worlds: A Guide to Managing your BDSM Lifestyle in Everyday Life."

She had to giggle at the title. It looked almost like one of those "For Dummies..." books. She began flipping through the pages...reading little tidbits here and there. Chapter 1 was about self acceptance and setting boundaries. Chapter 2 was about self awareness and finding out your true desires. Chapter 3 caught her eye immediately: 'Finding the Right Partner.'

She eagerly skimmed the page, looking for more information. Although she had read a thousand or more BDSM stories online - those had just been fantasy. This was more like an instruction manual. This was exactly what she needed. She laid the towel over the toilet lid and sat...trying to find a list or some type of recommendations for what she was supposed to be doing. Knowing she didn't have much time, she skimmed the section titles for hints. 'A Sub's foremost desire should be to please her Master.' 'Subs are to receive their pleasure through pleasing Him.' 'A mutual agreement on boundaries and a safe word should be established.' 'Obedience is key, but Willingness is most important. Respect is Mandatory.' While she wanted to read every word of these sections, she stopped at the next one: 'Questions to ask your potential submissive.' She answered them in her mind as she quickly began down the list.

1)Do you know what BDSM means? "Yes...I think so."

2)Have you ever been interested in exploring the BDSM lifestyle? "Definitely."

3)Do you believe you can get pleasure through pain? "I do now!"

4)Do you believe you can un-selfishly 'serve' another person? "I could with Mike."

5)How willing are you to let someone have complete control over you? "I don't know about complete..."

6)Have you ever been restrained during sex? "Not completely, but hopefully soon."

7)Do you believe you are capable of fully entrusting someone else with your well being? "That's a tricky one..."

8)Are you interested in a BDSM lifestyle, or more in 'scenes' periodically? "I'm not sure yet..."

Steam was beginning to fill the room and she waved a hand in front of her face - trying to keep her vision clear. Just then a knock on the door made her jump.

"You alright in there?" Mike had been waiting for nearly twenty minutes.

Shelly yelped in surprise and her hand covered her mouth - trying to stop the noise before it came out.

"Yes. Fine!" She closed the book and replaced it in the cabinet. "Sorry...I'll be out soon."

Mike smiled as he listened. She was up to something. "Alright...if you need anything let me know."

"Ok. Thank you!" She stepped into the shower and was engulfed by its wonderful massaging sprays once again.

She sighed as she let the water cascade over her. Her eyes closed, she turned her face up to the spray and felt the hot water wash down her body...it's warmth penetrating her skin and heating her to the core. As she reached for a loofa she felt a breeze of cool air behind her. Just as she turned a hand caught her shoulder and kept her facing forward.

"No need to turn around, Princess." Mike stepped in behind her as he closed the door. "I'll get it."

Shelly smiled as she felt his body sidling up behind her. His right arm reached up for the loofa as his left wrapped around her waist like a vice. She felt his erection pressing into her buttocks as she instinctively pushed back against him. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. "I thought you wanted me to shower, Sir."

Mike grinned as he began running the loofa up and down her side. "You were taking so long, I was scared I'd run out of hot water before you were done." He drizzled bath oil over the top of her breasts and let it drip down her body. He followed it with the loofa...awakening her skin and covering nearly every inch of her upper body. Once it had been rinsed off, he tightened his arm around her again and dug his cock into her backside. Mike caught her earlobe in his teeth and flicked it with his tongue.

She was startled by his teeth on her ear...but even more startled by the intense wave of pleasure it sent shooting down her body. His arm around her waist held her still as she tried to melt her body into his. "How is it that I can't ever get enough of you?" She moaned in his ear...already heady with desire.

Mike smiled as he let the loofa drop to the floor. His hand went to her pussy then...spreading her lips and finding the hard nub of her clit. Shelly raised her hands above her head and held onto his shoulders as he slowly began massaging it. Mike's teeth skimmed down her neck and shoulder tops and his fingers rubbed lazy circles with her clit. She was so fucking hot for him. He had had his fair share of women who wanted him...but no one who was so instantly ready for him...no one had ever been this responsive to him. His cock grew even harder as she ground her ass back into him and he could feel it starting to pulse. She moaned again as he lightly pinched her clit...her knees going weak.

"You like that?" His voice was rough...gravely.

Shelly was lost in her own world again. Her eyes were closed, her head leaning against his chest as she tried to keep herself upright. "Oh yes Sir, I do."

"What do you like?" He watched her face as he waited for her answer. He circled her clit once again...moving his fingers faster, and sporadically moving over it. "Tell me."

She was whimpering...moving her hips against him. "I like it when you touch me, Sir." Her breath was coming in spurts as she struggled to from complete sentences.

"Good." He withdrew his hand from between her legs and pulled her straight up against him.

She nearly collapsed on the shower floor as he did so. Shelly whined in disappointment at the absence of his fingers. "Please don't stop."

Mike grinned as he put his hand between her shoulder blades. "Bend over, baby."

Shelly grinned broadly as she bent at the waist in front of him. 'This is going to be awesome...' She rested her hands on his bench as she stood on her tip toes to offer her backside to him. "Like this?"

"Yes...stay like that." Mike centered himself behind her, placing a hand on each hip. "We are going to try something."

Shelly bit her lip and nodded.

"You may be a bit frightened at first, but you need to trust me." Mike began caressing her backside with the palms of his hands. He felt her body stiffen.

"Will it hurt?"

He smiled and took a deep breath. "It will sting, yes. But the point is to make you see that you can get pleasure from it."

Shelly closed her eyes. After she counted to nine in her head, she opened her eyes and willed herself not to wimp out. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

He grinned. "Just so you know, it pleases me to no end that you're so willing." He bent over and licked the back of her neck with the tip of his tongue. "Just this one time, you can come all you want. You don't have to ask."

She smiled. "Why is that, Sir?"

Mike stood up behind her again. "I'm going to show you how hard I can make you come through pain first, baby."