It Just Happened Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

I heard one of her sneakers hit the floor to be followed by the other one. She moaned into my mouth as my hand cupped her panty-covered pussy with one hand while I used the other one to lower her jeans to the floor.

Jen broke our kiss, pulled back and kicked off her jeans before crawling onto the bed, waving her panty-covered ass in invitation. I kicked my sneakers off and joined her on the bed just as she was positioning herself on her back. She turned her head to the side as I surveyed my prey, searching for the little red birthmark I remembered so well.

I crawled between her legs, fully clothed. She turned her head back to meet my lips and when I lowered my head she lifted her bra to give me access to her breasts. I sucked her nipples between my lips, flicked the hard pebbles and heard her moan. Thinking that Ed could return at any moment, I felt rushed. The same thought must have crossed Jen's mind. When I tugged at the elastic band at the top of her panties, she raised her butt off the bed to assist me. As I separated the slightly damp garment from her ankle I was aware that she was doing the same with her bra.

Like a magnet, my eyes were drawn to hers. Nothing was said between us. I felt no compulsion to talk; her eyes said it all. She lay in the middle of my new bed, completely naked, silently willing me to take her.

Wary of Ed's imminent arrival, I lowered my head and dived into the patch of damp, matted hair between her legs, licking, sucking, worshiping, wanting to show her what I had learned from Veronica.

At first, there was some reluctance from Jen, like she was unsure of what I was doing. Soon, the little grunts of aversion turned to moans of acceptance and her legs opened, wide. Her pussy was open, too. I stuck one finger in and curled it upward, hoping to locate her g-spot. Apparently it worked because her whole body shook and she clamped her legs together to halt the invasion. I looked up to see her staring at me through lust-glazed eyes, too frazzled to speak. I found her clit and flicked it three times, just to show her how that felt. I had never done it when we were together and I doubted that Ed had done it either. Unable to speak, her eyes pleaded with me to let her rest.

I got off the bed, looked out the window to satisfy myself that Ed hadn't come home and began to undress, dropping the towel to the floor first. I removed my sweater and jeans before looking down at Jen. She was lying on her back, legs spread, watching me. "Close the door," she said quietly and I did. There was no lock, but I didn't care. I imagined hearing a knock on the door and Ed opening it to see us fucking. It made me smile to picture us looking at him and saying, "It just happened!"

Jen gasped when she saw me pull down my shorts and let my cock spring upward. I think she was trying to break the tension we both felt because it wasn't like she was seeing my cock for the first time. She watched as I crawled between her legs and propped myself above her on my elbows.

This was serious business; we both knew what we were about to do. While I didn't want her to change her mind, I did want to give her one last opportunity to do so. I didn't even think of asking her if she wanted to back out. I let her eyes do the talking and they told me to proceed. In fact, she eagerly took my cock in her hand and guided the head to her pussy's entrance. I watched her facial expression as she introduced my cock to her pussy, running me up and down her slit before removing her hand and willing me to push. I noticed the differences the second I was inside her. This wasn't the girl I remembered from four years ago. She became a wild woman, clawing, digging her fingernails into my back, locking her legs around my ass and meeting my thrusts with wild abandon.

We probably fucked for five minutes before she pushed her pelvis into me and stopped moving. "Ah!" she said opening and closing her eyes in rapid succession. Her hair was matted and her body was covered with sweat. I watched and waited until she smiled and used her internal muscles to say hello to my cock. We resumed fucking and although her hold on me was slackened she continued to mash her pelvic bone against mine. It was only a few minutes later when I felt a rumble in my balls. She must have known I was close because she just held on and let me ram my cock into her.

When I erupted inside her I naturally wanted to stay engaged and savor the moment. Jen pushed me off and ran down the hall to the bathroom. Thinking she had heard Ed's van, I got up and looked out the window to find there was no van on the drive.

What have I done? I came inside her. She's in the bathroom, douching or using some means of ridding herself of my semen. I was looking in the mirror, assessing the damage to my back when she returned. She closed the door behind her and came to me. We stood naked, looking at one another. She became the aggressor, pushing me to the bed and arranging me on my back.

"I've wanted to do this ever since you came back to me," she said as she flicked my nipples with her tongue and then moved to kiss me on the lips. I kissed back, eager to hear more. Questions flooded my mind. What did she mean? Had she wanted to make love to me or merely flick my nipples and kiss me? Where was Ed? Did he know this was going to happen? Did she?

"Oh," she sighed when she saw my cock, partially flaccid, but becoming hard fast. I couldn't believe my eyes when she licked the head and then took me into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. She must have felt me growing hard because she pulled off of my cock, inspected it and looking satisfied, straddled me and sunk down, impaling herself.

"This can never happen again, understand?" she asked as she began moving.

"Never again? I asked as I pushed up to try to get deeper inside her.

"Ed must never know," she said, reaching for my hands and positioning them on her breasts.

She rode me for several minutes, looking down, smiling contentedly while I massaged her tits and kept them from bouncing.

"Where is he?" I asked, really wanting to know when he was due back.

She stopped bouncing and looked down at me. "He's shopping for a new truck. Don't tell him I told you," she said, beginning to move again.

I had an urge to kiss her and only had to tug on her tits to make her understand. The kiss was wet and long. I moved my hands from her breasts to her ass and held her while fucking upward. She pulled away, looking flushed and out of breath. I moved my hands back to her tits.

"You're so bad," she scolded.

"I was just trying to show you how much I love you," I said, feeling her mash into me, especially hard.

"I love you, too, but I prefer to call it lust."

I rolled her over on her back and began to fuck her slowly, thinking I could do this all day.

She giggled and pulled me down for another kiss. "Fuck me faster," she demanded. "He may be back any minute."

"You still love me, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And you want to do this again?"

"No, we have to stop. Please fuck me, Benny. Come inside me before he comes home and catches us."

"I will come in you if you agree to do this again."

She turned her head. I stopped fucking and looked down at her.

"You win, I'll do it again," she said.

"You'll do it again because you want to?" I asked, beginning to thrust into her again.

"Yes," she said, grinning up at me.

I was aware that she had asked me to come inside her, but it didn't register at the time. It wasn't long before I came and she said she'd had an orgasm although I doubted her.

Again, she ran to the bathroom and I assumed she wanted to douche. I stood guard, watching out the window for my brother.

I wasn't very proud of myself. He had bought a new bed for my room and now he was shopping for a truck, staying out of the house long enough for me to fuck his wife. What a guy my brother was. I had also gotten her to agree to do it again. Was I to blame or had she seduced me? This made me wonder what happened four years ago. Was I wrong about my brother? Did Jen seduce him?

Jen came back into the room, still naked and beautiful. She looked out the window, nervously before coming to me. We kissed and I felt her body against mine. "We have to get dressed and be downstairs when he comes home," she said, pulling away from me. I reached for her and she didn't resist. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Please, let me put my clothes back on," she said. I kissed her and she melted into my arms, saying, "Oh, you."

"You would fuck me again right now if I asked you, wouldn't you."

"No," she said, trying to pull away. I kissed her again and squeezed her ass. "Yes."

"You love me, don't you?"

"Yes," she said, kissing me.

"I love you, too, but we have to stop. It wouldn't be fair to Ed," I said, sadly wishing it were not so.

Jen's body went limp and she had to struggle to stay on her feet. "You're right. This must never happen again. Thank you for pounding some sense into my head," she said, reaching for her panties and finding them wet, she frowned, picked up the rest of her clothes and fled from the room.

I watched her go, thinking, sense wasn't the only thing I pounded into her.

Sobering, I paced the floor, still naked, contemplating. 'It just happened' I told myself. It was no one's fault. The hell it wasn't. It was my fault; it was Jen's fault. I wanted it to happen. I wanted to retaliate against my brother for what he had done to me. I wanted to prove something to him, to Jen and to myself.

Well, I had done it and I wasn't proud of myself, I thought as I headed for the shower.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12