It Just Keeps Happening

Story Info
She keeps stealing her boyfriends.
2.1k words
4.34
25.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

*****

Hannah was not an ugly girl, Brad thought. Otherwise he would have never gone to her apartment in the first place. They met in math class and hit it off, nothing more than a kiss yet, but Brad was optimistic. He had grown up in a strict household and after just moving away from his family for school he was ready to let loose. This was only their second date. But she invited him over to her place to he felt that the odds were in his favor. He had no idea how to "hook up" yet, but it had only been a week and he was willing to learn.

Brad was athletic, but not an athlete. He was a student, but he wasn't studious. He was slightly below average height and only slightly smarter than average if his SAT scores meant anything. He was trying to find out who he was and didn't quite fit in anywhere yet, but neither was he disliked. He had potential, he thought, and before he even found his clique he was interested in gaining some experience with the opposite sex. He's spent most of his childhood in a boys only private school, so to say he was a bit pent up was an understatement.

She walked back into the living area with a grin. Hannah had a conservative looking blouse and skirt with flowery patterns stitched across the black fabric. Plain, but Brad wasn't picky, and she really was a nice girl. She looked nervous, or perhaps that was Brad projecting. He couldn't tell. She sat next to him. She was about two inches shorter that him. She said, "My roommate will be gone for the rest of the night." She played with her hair. "Do you want you watch something or-" There was a knock at the door. Brad heart skipped a beat. "I'm not expecting anyone." Hannah continued. "Sorry, um, let me get that." She straitened her skirt and went to the door. She looked through the peephole and opened the door with a knowing sigh. "Hi mom."

"Hannah! My baby!" A taller, thinner woman wrapped her arms tightly around Hannah's midsection and lifted her up. Hannah seemed startled but not surprised. Her mother let her down with a thump and pated her shoulder, "My little girl is growing up! Just one week away and you look so much more mature!"

"Yea, just one week." Hannah nervously rolled her eyes.

"Is this your roommate?" Brad made eye contact with her. She had harder lines on her face and longer hair compared to her daughter. Her hair was bright and tied back tight into a ponytail. She was very tall for a woman, even taller than Brad. She was dressed much more like a college freshman. Tight black jeans and a crop top showed a lean torso. Her breasts were slightly larger than her daughters, and her hips slightly wider. She stood confidently with her legs apart, leaning slightly back and placing her hands in her back pockets, her thumbs looped around her belt as her hips and chest pushed forward. Brad gulped when he saw the look in her eyes.

"Um, no, he's a friend." Hannah mumbled. "I didn't know you were coming to visit."

The older woman shifted her stance, resting her arm on the doorway and putting the other on her hip. "And what's his name?" She smiled and spoke playfully.

"Mom, this is Brad." Hannah introduced him. "And Brad, this is my mother Lyra."

"Oh, hello. Nice to meet you." Brad stood up. "You, uh, weren't what I was expecting." Brad quickly continued, "Not in a bad way I mean!" He put out a hand for her to shake.

Lyra giggled. She grabbed the hand, pulled him in and embraced him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pushed her breasts against his clavicles. She hugged him hard and long, "Nice to meet you too Brad!" She let him go after several moment and let her hands trace down his back and settle on the his ribs. "We're a hugging family." She explained.

"Ah." Brad nodded. Hannah could have fooled him.

"Before you ask, yes, I was a bit of a wild girl and had Hannah at a young age." She admitted as her touch left him and she made her way to the couch. She stretched as she did so, her long limbs almost touching the ceiling before she sat down. "And before you ask, yes, I still am a bit of a wild girl."

"Mom!" Hannah tried to speak harshly.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Lyra covered her face for a moment, "I'm a therapist, so I'm used to being very honest with people. Hannah also gets embarrassed easily."

"How long are you thinking of staying?" Hannah asked.

"Oh, I was just checking in. You didn't call so I got worried."

"I told you I was going to call tomorrow."

"Did you?" Lyra asked, looking up and away. "I must have been confused. Anyway, could you get me a drink honey? You know I get dehydrated easily. I'll be right on my way since I see you are," she looked at Brad "Busy." Brad felt hit heart rate go up when she smirked at that.

"We don't have anything right now." Hannah seemed agitated, but too meek to refuse her mother directly.

"Well there is a machine downstairs." Lyra pouted.

"It's out of order."

"I'm a failure as a mother." Lyra put her hand to her forehead in mock tragedy. "Here you are, unable to entertain guests. I'm sure Brad would want something too."

"I'll," Hannah awkwardly hunched over in defeat, "There's a mini-mart a block away. It would be five minutes."

"Hey, if it's for my sake-" Brad started.

"That would be great!" Lyra interrupted. "I'll get to talk to Brad while your out."

"I'll be right back." Hannah shook her head in exasperation. She fetched her keys and stopped at the door, "I'm really sorry about this Brad, I wont be long." And then she left.

Brad turned from the door to the couch to make some small talk, but found Lyra spread out on the couch, stretching her spine in a yawn. "So," She started, rolling to her rear and patting a cushion. "Sit down, let's talk."

Her expression was that of a carnivore. He sat, knees together, next to the relaxed woman. "So, you are a therapist? Do you meet a lot of crazy people or are you the kind that the school has for stressed students?" Brad didn't know much about the profession.

"Sex Therapist." She said soundly. Brad swallowed hard. "Hannah doesn't like me talking about it." She shrugged, "So I talk about it when she's not around."

"Oh." Brad had no idea how to react to that.

"Let me guess," She gave him a look over, "Virgin?"

"What?" Brad asked.

"No shame in it. You're an endangered species."

"I-I'm not-"

"No need to be shy, you're like an open book." She silenced him with a gaze. "My little girl is a virgin too you know. I can understand how it feels when most of your peers judge you over something like that. It can be rough. And you seem to be a nice kid, so I'm fine with you being her boyfriend."

"Oh, well, thanks but this is really only our second date. We aren't really in a relationship or anything."

"Oh?" her eyes narrowed. "That's interesting." Brad didn't quite understand the meaning behind that statement. "Do you think it's hot in here? I'm burning up. Sorry, I exercise a lot, high metabolism. It's why I need to drink a lot."

"Oh." Brad didn't know much about that. "Well, I guess I can turn the AC up-"

Lyra stood up and removed her top in one fluid motion. Before Brad could make another sound she unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her tits stuck out into the air, modestly sized for her height. The topless woman turned to him and smiled as he gaped, "These are the first real tit's you've every seen, aren't they?"

Brad speechlessly nodded his head.

"Do you want to touch them?" She asked. "Not a trick question. I'd love it if you would."

Brad speechlessly nodded his head.

She knelt down, divided his knees, and pushed her chest out as her bellybutton touched his crotch. "Well?" Brad closed his mouth when he realized he was about to salivate all over her chest. He wiped his lips and slowly moved his hands to cup her chest. As he delicately made contact she took his hands in hers and moved them more aggressively. She had him kneed her flesh and smiled seductively into his eyes. They were soft, and warm. He was suddenly very aware of his budding erection against her stomach.

"Oh you poor thing," She frowned and caressed his inner thigh from his knee to his crotch as he continued to feel her. He shivered from the sensation, "You're getting a bit hot too." He felt the pressure subside and realized his pants had popped open. That, or her expert hands had done it. Either way he felt warm hands fish out his cock and balls. He couldn't help but mutter a curse under his breath as her hands softly stroked his hard cock to full strength. He continued to feel up her breasts until her hands took a break from his cock to stop them. He was afraid he had hurt her before she placed his hands on her head, both wrapped around her ponytail. "Hold on tight." She warned. "And don't be a afraid to pull. I like that."

Then she plunged onto his cock. Brad reflexively pulled on her hair and she went even deeper. He groaned and let her come back up before she thrust onto him again. He looked down and saw her looking up at him as she went back and forth on the rod of meat like she was starving. For years he had dreamed of something like this, and suddenly it had just come to him. He was about to blow his load into Lyra.

But then the door opened. Brad suddenly realized where he was and what he was doing. Hannah got an eyeful and her face turned to anger and embarrassment. Brad would have apologized immediately if he wasn't so close to coming. Her reaction was understandable, but he didn't expect her next words as her mothers face bounced on his crotch.

"Mom! You promised you wouldn't do this again!"

Lyra's eyes went wide and she pulled back just as he let go of her hair. She looked back to her daughter, but to Brads surprise she stroked his cock to keep him up and ready, but not cumming. Brad tensed his body in orgasmic need as Lyra responded, "I promised not to fuck any of your boyfriends again. He said this was just your second date." She coughed a bit of precum from her throat, "Besides, This boy was obviously in great need of some head, and you were taking too much time like you always do."

"Oh my god this isn't normal mom!" Hannah shouted. "Why do you have to fuck everyone I have feelings for?"

"We have similar tastes, but I have more experience?" Lyra tried. "Look, can I just finish him off? We were having a lot of fun before you came in and spoiled it."

"No!" Hannah exclaimed. "I was," She stopped and shuddered, "He was," She shook her head and tried again, "This was supposed to-"

Lyra ignored her, turned around, and wrapped her lips around his cock once more. She cupped his balls and twirled her tongue around the tip before engulfing it down into her mouth once more. Brad lasted another fifteen seconds with Hannah watching the whole ordeal in silence. He came with a grunt and a moan as he pulled her deeper onto himself for the final shots. He huffed with each passing wave as his muscles relaxed and he let go of her head, allowing her victorious expression the freedom to show it's self. She licked her lips, grabbed her bra and shirt and began to get dressed.

"Alright, I can see I've overstayed my welcome." She slipped on her shirt after her bra was clasped back on.

"I got you a soda." Hannah meekly added, her eyes still locked in place.

"No need, not thirsty anymore." She walked out the door, "Enjoy your date!" Lyra closed the door behind her.

Brad realized his limp dick was out of his pants and quickly zipped himself up. Hannah was still standing just inside the doorway.

"So, uh," Brad started, looking away. "This kinda thing happens often?"

"I think you should go too."

"Understood." Brad nodded. "You, uh, willing to give me your moms phone number?"

"Get out."

"Right." Brad nodded, and he left the apartment.