It Just Smells

Story Info
How a husband makes his wife pay for her transgression.
20.4k words
4.05
82.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some strange reason, my wife of 15 years thought she knew me enough to try and pull the wool over my eyes. She thought that her constant teasing and tempting and promising to "fuck my lights out" would not make me suspicious that she was having an affair behind my back. Well she guessed wrong.

It started out as probably other couples do; a quick hug with a wet kiss and maybe grabbing the crotch or breast or ass and promising to carry it further later when we were alone. And that was what my wife was doing to me. She would catch me in the kitchen or my workshop and give me a really sexy kiss, grab my crotch and rub my cock and then break the kiss and promise we would resume this all later. Of course when later came she always had a legitimate reason why we weren't able to finish what started earlier.

My wife is 52 years old now and still a very beautiful and attractive woman. She stands 5'7" 130 pounds, blond hair and hazel eyes with a 36c rack. Our sex life had been pretty good. She gave excellent blow jobs, allowed me to eat her till she came and even let me fuck her ass whenever I wanted. For all intents and purposes we were the ideal married couple.

But it all unraveled the year she turned 50. Maybe it was her midlife crisis? Shortly after the first of the year she started the teasing and promising of more fun later on. And for the first few weeks I thought nothing of it. We were both busy with our jobs and managing a home with two kids still living there. So when the evening came and I wanted satisfaction I bought her simple excuses and was very understanding.

Now up until then, when either of us teased the other during the day, that night we had incredible sex. Now we weren't even kissing before we turned off the lights to go to sleep. She thought she could keep up this charade and string me along as long as every few days she teased me enough to think I was satisfied. And I would be complacent until she teased me again.

After about 4 or 5 weeks I had to start to masturbate to get relief from the pent up desire. I tried all sorts of porn to help get me off -- pics, videos, stories, chat rooms, you name it. I even went on Craig's List looking for potential hook-ups that might get me off but I never had the guts to follow through. It was probably my wife's belief that I would be content to have a sexless life now.

And for that short time she was right. As long as I could masturbate several times a day and get relief from that I was fooling myself into thinking I could deal with this. But a funny thing happened along the way. Several of the videos I watched and the stories that got me off the best were the ones where the wife was cheating on her husband. The dialogue between the wife and her lover made me sit up and take notice. The wives in the stories and the videos were doing similar things to their husbands to keep them from intimacy that my wife was doing to me.

So I began to pay attention to the little things she did or didn't do. I started checking her cell phone and found that now she had it password protected. She changed her password on her e-mail accounts. She was taking a tooth brush and toothpaste to work with her. Not every day but maybe twice a week. She was having after work cocktails with her girlfriends at least once a week and not on a Friday but maybe a Tuesday or a Thursday night. I noticed once when I sorted wash there were an unusual amount of panties of hers in the wash. And there were stains in the crotch area of several of them. They smelled musky. She went on a business trip and came home with new perfume. Odd since I have allergies and she knew never to buy a new scent unless we went together and we tried it to see how my nose reacted. Her rationale for buying it was that she smelled it on a lady who she called on in one of her accounts and loved it and thought I would not mind it.

The pieces were adding up and for my wife it was not a good number I was arriving at. Her business trips went from maybe just one or two nights out a month to two nights a week. At least. Yes her job was giving her more responsibility so I could understand the increase in travel. But when I paid attention to what she packed and didn't pack for those trips I know what was going on. Now all I had to do was prove it.

Let me backtrack here for a minute. When I first met my wife I was divorced and was the VP of Sales for a Fortune 500 company. I hired her as a sales rep to add to my expanding sales team. She was married and had two small daughters. As we spent time together I got to know her and her family situation better. Her husband seemed to be a total asshole. He demeaned her and put her down every chance he got. She told me that when she interviewed for this job her husband bet her a $1,000 bucks she would never get hired. Once she got hired, he said he was only joking and wasn't going to pay off the bet.

So I got a pretty good picture of what her home life was like and tried to be supportive and give her every chance to be a success so she could rub his nose in it. That meant I spent more time with her helping her close business. We traveled together 3 weeks out of every month. We would leave town on a Monday morning and maybe not get back till Thursday night or Friday afternoon. When you start to spend that much time with an attractive and smart woman and you are divorced with no social life it is easy to think about maybe having an affair with her. I mean I was spending more time with her alone then she did with her husband or kids.

And of course our sales day would usually end by 5pm every day. If we weren't taking prospects or clients to dinner it was her and I eating together. I think by now you can see where this was heading. After about 7 months of this schedule we found ourselves in New York at a big Trade Show/Conference. We flew in early on a Saturday to get cheaper airfares. We went on a tour of Central Park and had a great meal at a trendy Manhattan restaurant. Then we began to walk around the lower Manhattan and stopped off in a few bars for a drink or two and listen to music. We finally found a place that had a Beer Garden with a rock band playing out under the stars. We sat for a few minutes, ordered some beers and as we waited she asked me if I liked to dance. I said I loved to dance but had two left feet. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the small dance floor and we started to dance. We must have gone five or six songs and I needed a break. Our beers had arrived and I need some refreshment. I was so thirsty I chugged the beer and realized I had to use the men's room. I had her order us another round and headed off to the bathroom.

When I came back out and was heading back to our table I saw her on the dance floor with another guy. They danced a few numbers together and when the band slowed the tempo down he pulled her into him and they started a slow dance. She looked a little anxious and I quickly saw why. His hands were all over her. Grabbing her ass and pushing his groin into her. He was grinding his crotch into her and whispering something into her ear. She looked like she was trying to break free but he had manipulated her into a dark corner of the beer garden and seemed intent on having his way with her.

At first I was going to rush to her defense but truth be told I was enjoying seeing her like this. But then I felt I had better stop it and as I rose to go to her aid she broke free and walked towards me. The guy was watching her walk away and when she came up to me she put her arms around my neck and gave me one hell of a kiss. When she broke the kiss she whispered in my ear that she told that asshole she was dancing with she was with her husband so play along.

I grabbed her around the waist and walked her back to our table. We quickly finished our beers; I left enough money on the table to cover the tab and a generous tip and pulled her by the hand to leave. As soon as we got outside on the sidewalk I pulled her back into me and kissed her hard. Giving back to her what she had just done to me. As I broke the kiss I told her I had better stay in character in case he is watching us. She smiled and kissed me quickly and said lets grab a cab.

I flagged one down and we hopped in the back seat. Instead of sliding over to her side she slide right up against me and pulled my face towards her and kissed me again. This one was slow and deliberate. There was no mistaking the message that kiss was conveying. On the short ride back to our hotel I debated whether to cross that line and have an affair or be the stand-up guy and just say no.

By the time the elevator doors closed and she had pushed the button for her floor I gave in to the temptation. I pulled her into me and we kissed all the way till the elevator doors opened on her floor. We walked quickly to her room, she handed me the card key, I swiped it, the green light came on and I pushed the door open. She walked past me and began to undress. She pulled off her top and unzipped her skirt. I was pulling off my shirt and dropping my pants, kicked off my shoes, sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off my socks and briefs. Naked, I walked over to her my cock rock hard and sticking straight out. I spun her around, unclasped her bra and slid my hands around so I could cup her breasts. One hand trailed across her stomach and into her pantyhose. I was heading for her slit. I wanted her so bad at that moment I could have cared less about the consequences.

She was wet to the touch and gasping as I let my fingers rub the top of her slit. I pushed her face down on the bed and grabbed the sides of her pantyhose and pulled them down. God her ass was so nice and round I wanted to kiss it, slip my cock between her cheeks and cum all over it but I knew we had all night for that fun.

She flipped herself over on her back so it was easier for me to get the pantyhose off. There she lay, completely naked in front of me. I spread her knees apart and lowered my face into her crotch. I smelled that musky smell of sweat, piss and sex. I slowly and lightly let my tongue slide up and down and around her pussy lips. She gasped every time my tongue touched her. I used one hand to spread her lips open and I saw how her pussy was glistening from her wetness. I let my tongue pull those juices from her and loved how she tasted. I had never had a woman taste as good as her, just a bit tart, clear and thick. As I continued to lick her my tongue probed deeper into her cunt. I teased her clit and made her moan as if she had never experienced this kind of pleasure. By now I was past the stopping point. All those months of being with her and watching her and getting to know her, I wanted all of her. The lust inside me was overwhelming. I slipped a finger into her pussy as I teased her clit. I felt the walls of her pussy close around my fingers and squeeze them. I started to finger fuck her as I worked on her clit. In just moments she started gasping for air. I could tell her orgasm was building.

She was bucking under my tongue her ass bouncing up and down and begging me not to stop. I kept at finger fucking, increasing the strokes and trying to get deeper inside her while still working her clit. She grabbed my head and pushed me down onto her pussy as she let out a low wail. My fingers could feel her pussy spasming around them. Her ass was still bouncing and she was saying oh god of god over and over again. It was a good minute or two before she calmed down. I slowly slid my fingers out and kissed her pussy. I moved to kneel between her legs and looking down on her I could see a fine sheen of perspiration on her. Her chest was heaving as she tried to get her breath back.

I looked her in the eyes and said now it is my turn. I moved so my cock rubbed up and down her wet slit. I didn't care whether she was on the pill or not or whether I should slip on a rubber. I wanted to fuck her and fuck her good. Her hands went up to my hips and she pulled me into her. My cock split her lips and as my head slipped into her I heard her gasp again. I went slow as I wanted to really enjoy this. I was completely buried, balls deep in her sweet pussy. I leaned down and kissed her. Told her I wanted her. Told her I was going to fuck her all night long if I could. She pulled my face into hers and kissed me so strong I was afraid she was going to break my front teeth. I was able to break the kiss and push up so I was on my hands looking down at her. Then I started those slow deliberate strokes. Pulling all the way out then sliding all the way to my balls. Each time a deliberate stoke. Making sure I felt every inch of her tight pussy. She started to meet each of my downward thrusts with an upward move of her ass. She grabbed my ass and each time I was balls deep she grinded herself against me before she let me pull back up. We were matching each other stroke for stroke.

Pretty soon I picked up the pace and began to slam into her. I loved the way her breasts jiggled with each thrust. And her pussy was so tight and it had been so long since I had actually had sex I knew I was not going to last too long. Sure enough in just a few minutes I could not hold back and let loose with huge orgasm. I pushed as hard as I could into her and held it there as I felt my cock spasm over and over. I wanted nothing more than to keep cumming deep into her pussy. I almost blacked out the sensations were so overwhelming. I lowered myself down and we kissed a very deep intense and emotional kiss. I didn't want it to end. But I needed to catch my breath and I rolled off her and we just held each other as best we could both recovering from an incredible fuck.

What neither of us had factored into this equation was how late it was and how much we had to drink. Next thing I know I wake up and the sun is streaming in the hotel bedroom window. We are both curled up in a spoon position. How we got there I have no idea. I slipped out from under the sheets and went to pee. When I came back she was lying on her back and stretching. She had kicked the covers off and was naked. I could see some crusty white stuff around her pussy from our fucking the night before.

She reached her arms up to welcome me back to bed and into her arms. She said I guess we got carried away last night. I said I sure enjoyed getting carried away like that. I leaned down and kissed her like a lover would kiss. I wanted her again. But this time I wanted her to know I wanted her not just as a fuck but as a lover. I was deliberate, slow and tender. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, and her neck. I moved down and sucked each nipple till they grew hard in my mouth. I cupped each one and caressed them enjoying how full they were. I was between her legs and she could feel my cock rubbing her slit. She spread her legs and let me slowly enter her once again. I slipped all the way in and just stayed there as we kissed and I touched her, caressed her. I looked into her eyes and told her I wanted her. She said you have me. I told her no I mean I want you. Period. I want all of you all the time. She pulled my face into hers and kissed me as hard as she had done before. I took that as the cue to begin my stroking in and out of her.

This time I was able to last quite a while. My strokes varied and I could tell she was getting worked up and I could possibly make her cum just from stroking my cock in and out of her pussy. Sure enough she reached up and pulled me down into her and I felt her pussy spasm and squeeze my cock as she came.

Then as she was coming down from her orgasm I increased the pace of my strokes and soon enough I flooded her pussy with my load of cum. I lay on top of her and we kissed. Very deep and tender kisses. She was caressing my face and back and shoulders. I was focused on her lovely breasts and face.

Once my cock had softened and slipped out of her pussy I rolled off. We knew we needed breakfast and to get on with our day as we had a kick-off cocktail reception that night for the conference we were there to attend.

The rest of the day we spent together. Like new lovers we could not allow any distance between us. We were constantly touching each other when we weren't holding hands. But as the afternoon went on we knew more people from our company would be showing up and it would be best if we went our separate ways until the cocktail reception that night.

I went back to my room and showered and as I dressed for the reception I began to think about the last 24 hours and how my life had changed. For me this wasn't just sex. It wasn't just lust. I felt as if we belonged together. The way we fucked, I had never had sex like that with any woman, including my first wife. To me this was special and I was looking forward to the rest of the week with her and seeing how this would all play out.

I arrived at the cocktail party right on time and greeted the rest of my sales team as each one showed up. We mingled with the guests and sometimes we talked business but for the most part we talked about how we were going to enjoy a week in New York City and all the things we could do.

I saw her walk in. She looked radiant. She saw me and her smile made my heart go wild. I had never had a woman look at me like that. She went over to the bar and got herself a white wine before joining the group I was with. She stood across from me and I was soaking in how gorgeous she looked. Her dress was tight and appropriately short, showed a decent amount of cleavage and she had on 4inch heels that really made her legs look great. We managed to avoid being alone together. Always moving around but always ending up in the same group for conversation. I was looking forward to what the night would bring once this party was over and we could find a way to be alone.

I saw him moving through the crowd and he was heading straight for the group we were in. I didn't recognize him from past conferences but he seemed to be on a mission. He was. He came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder she turned around, recognizing him; she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She introduced him to our group as Frank a man she had worked with in the past. Since he was at the same conference he had asked her to dinner and a Broadway show so they could catch up on old times. She excused herself and the two walked out with his arm around her waist.

The warning bells went off in my head. I could see dinner to get caught up and rehash old times but dinner and a Broadway show screamed date. The rest of the reception I was not in the mood to be sociable. Something told me they were more than old friends. His arm around her and the way she was dressed. I realized she got made up not for me but for him.

After the reception ended I joined a few of my colleagues and a few clients in the hotel bar for some more drinks and conversation. But before I joined them I had taken the liberty of leaving a message for her that when she returned from her night out to call me so we can get together. The addition of liquor helped pull me out of my funk and I generally enjoyed the rest of the night.

By 1:00am I was done. The long night before and the liquor I had consumed I was ready to call it a night. Plus I was now anticipating having her all to myself and really enjoying making love with her.

I got up to my room. No message light was flashing. I called her room, no answer. There was no answer at 2am, 3am, 4 am or 5am. I finally fell asleep but the alarm woke me at 6:30am. I called her room just before I jumped in the shower. No Answer. The Conference started promptly at 8:00am. I had to get showered, dressed and eat breakfast and be in the Main Ballroom of the Hotel by 8:00am.

I made it down a little before 8. I found almost all of my sales team and we went inside the Ballroom to get seats. We saved some seats for those on the team that had not yet made it down. By 8:10 all my sales team was accounted for except for her. I finally saw her walk in to the back of the Ballroom around 8:45. She found a seat in the back.