It Just Smells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the first break at 10:00 I made a beeline for her. I found her out by the Beverage Table pouring herself a cup of coffee. She looked like hell. I was split between being her boss and reprimanding her for failing to arrive on time and being the spurned lover who was left alone for the night.

She saw me coming and started to apologize right off the bat. She knew she screwed up. Promised it would never happen again. I asked what happened. She said they had a nice dinner, the play was OK and they shared a cab to his hotel and she was going to drop him off and then come to me but when they got to the hotel there were some Conference attendees getting out of cabs that they both knew so she went into his Hotel for a nightcap with him and some of the Conference attendees. She said before she knew it was almost after 2am and she was so tired that he insisted she spend the night in his room to prevent her from being out alone in New York City at that time of night. She said he slept on his pull out bed and she had his King Size bed. She reminded me that they were old friends that had worked together for several years. She knew his wife, he knew her husband it was all above board. The problem was they never set a wakeup call and when she woke up it was already after 7am and trying to catch a cab at that time of the morning was near impossible.

On the surface it all seemed rational and made perfect sense. But my gut was not agreeing with the rational explanation. Something kept telling me he was not just an old friend. I said I would not tolerate another miscue like that going forward for the rest of the conference. I said we had a client dinner tonight and that we will make it an early night and find a way to spend some time alone.

She said that might be a problem as she promised Frank that after her appearance at our client dinner she would join him at his Hotel since his company was hosting a late-night reception for their clients and prospects and she knew it would be a great opportunity to make some new connections and network to see about getting opportunities for new business.

Again the explanation seemed plausible and she also said that it would end around Midnight so we would have time once she got back for us to get together. I didn't see much of her the rest of the day as we were all assigned different breakout sessions. We were to meet at 5:15 in my suite for a recap of the day. It was a mandatory attendance. We were spending quite a lot of money on having my entire team at this one Conference and we needed to maximize our presence so we met our sales goals.

Everyone was in attendance but her. And one of her colleagues that had her in all his sessions said that after lunch she was a no show. By now I was pissed. It seemed that now that I had slept with her she was going to push it to her advantage by sliding on her duties and responsibilities.

We did our recap and laid out the plan for that night and the next day. After all the reps had left my suite I called her room, no answer. But she was on time for the Client Dinner and she looked just as good as she had the night before. She even looked a little more seductive with the way she styled her hair, applied her makeup, and her dress and heels. I caught her alone and asked where the hell she was at 5:15. She apologized and said that after she ate lunch she felt sick to her stomach. So she went up to her room where she got sick and lay down for just a few minutes and she said she fell asleep. She woke up thinking she heard the phone ring and then realized what time it was and knew she had to be dressed and at the restaurant for our Client Dinner.

Again, the excuse seemed legitimate. I told her she was pushing her luck and putting me in a difficult position. Everyone else was doing the right things she was not. I told her don't put me in a spot where I have to come down on you for this unacceptable behavior. She apologized and said she did not want that to happen. I reminded her that she could make it up to me after she got back from helping her friend at his reception. She winked at me and said she planned on it.

I helped her get a cab once our client dinner was over. We were standing on the sidewalk within earshot of the rest of the sales team. I told her to enjoy herself and call if she needed anything. She winked at me and said she would be sure to call me if and when she needed anything. With that she got into a cab and headed off. I hailed another cab and with a few members of the sales team we headed back to our Hotel.

Based on how she described what was the agenda for the reception she was going to I expected her back by 12:30 at the latest. Maybe pushing it would have been 1:00am. But by 1:30 with no call from her and no answer when I called her room I knew she was in Frank's bed and not mine. She never called. And when 8:00am rolled around and the conference had started she was nowhere to be seen.

I had a seat with the sales team but once the Conference got rolling I got up and found a place in the back of the Ballroom so I could see who entered and left clearly without being too obvious. Just before 9:00am she came in a side door. She was trying to adjust her eyes to the darkened room. I spotted her and made my way over to her quickly. I grabbed her arm and pushed her back out the door she had just come in. Still holding her by the forearm I marched her to the bank of elevators. When one arrived I pulled her in with me and hit the button for my floor.

Neither of us was speaking. I was furious. When the elevator door opened on my floor I pulled her out with me and walked hurriedly to my suite. Pulled out the Card key and swiped it, when the green light went on I pushed the handle down and at the same time pushed her through the door into my suite. I let go of her arm and turned back to close the door. When I turned back around she was right there. She went to put her arms around my neck and try to kiss me. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her away. I told her you must think I am a real fool. And I must be some goddam idiot for believing there was something more between us then a one-night stand.

I told her that she must remember not to be too friendly with the hotel staff, especially the doorman. He remembered her asking him to get her a cab just around 1:15pm yesterday. You had a small overnight bag with you and the cab took you to Frank's hotel. I told her I am guessing that you spent the afternoon fucking Frank, that the night before you weren't too sleepy. You were fucking Frank all night and last night more of the same. Considering her performance at this conference was marginal at best one more screw up and she was on the next flight home without a job.

I reminded her that her husband would sure enjoy finding out how his wife lost her job. Her head was down and she was shaking her head back and forth. I told her we had another client dinner tonight and that I fully expected her there for the entire evening and when it was over she would be coming straight back to this hotel. If you want to fuck Frank again, he will have to come here. But if she didn't return directly to the Hotel or left the hotel after coming back from the Client Dinner she might as well just pack her bags and catch the next flight home.

She said she wanted to explain and I told her we were past that. Obviously I was mistaken that we had connected Saturday night. That it was just a fuck for her, nothing more since she seems to be able to fuck multiple people at the same time. Fucking me then fucking Frank and still fucking your husband it must be all just a game to her with no consequences. Unfortunately, fucking around with Frank at this Conference had put her job at risk. I said I hope he is worth it because you will not only lose your job but you could lose your family as well. Then I opened my suite door and told her to get the fuck out of my room. I expect to see you at the rest of the sessions all day, at the client dinner tonight and back in this hotel afterwards. I also expect you at the conference tomorrow at 8:00am sitting with the rest of the sales team.

She had tears in her eyes as she walked by me out into the hall. She turned and said she was sorry. Then she turned back and walked down the hall to the elevators. I closed the door and laid my head against it. It was only a little after 9am and I wanted a drink so bad.

I went into the bathroom and used a washcloth to put cold water on my face. I knew I was fucked. I knew I should not be this hung up on a woman. I was old enough to know better. I felt so foolish and immature. After I composed myself and made sure I was making the right decision I left my suite and headed back down to the conference. The early morning session was just breaking up and the breakout sessions were about to begin. I checked my notes and found out what breakout session she was supposed to be in and headed that way. I figured if she was a no show I might as well can her ass right then and move on.

By the time I found the room the breakout session had started. I stuck my head in the door and to my surprise she was sitting in the front row. I left the room and wandered about from session to session. At lunch time, the sales team gathered in the Grand Ballroom where there was a buffet lunch being served. She was there at a table talking with some of the team. I got a plate and sat at another table where I could keep an eye on her. When she finished her lunch she excused herself from her table and headed out of the Ballroom. I figured she was either headed to the Ladies Room, going back to her room or headed out to grab a cab and go see Frank. If I was a betting man I would have bet the house she was not leaving the Hotel. She didn't leave the hotel she went to the Ladies room and then headed off to her afternoon breakout session.

At 5:15 she was in my suite with the rest of the sales team. We recapped the day's events, planned out our evening and next day. She hung back and as the last rep left my suite she closed the door and asked if she could speak with me. I said you are here and we are alone so say what you have to. She gave me the whole how sorry she was and yes Saturday night was special for her too. She can't explain her relationship with Frank so I would understand but if it prevented us from moving forward she was willing to leave that behind her and focus solely on us.

You know the saying once burned twice shy? Well I stood there looking at her. Weighing my options, on one hand I could not get out of my mind how we had fucked that night or the next morning. I had never had that kind of sex with any woman before. But was it worth the risk to my job to continue an affair with a woman that worked for me and seemed to be rather careless in her actions. Part of me wanted to fucking rape her right there and the other part of me said throw the bitch out and forget her.

I told her I would have to think about it. This was not an easy decision. I said I would let her know once I had made up my mind. She came towards and tried to kiss me but I pushed her back away. I said sorry until I have made up my mind I wanted to remain free of any undue influence. She was prompt for the client dinner and actually made quite an impression on the clients. She was extremely professional and made sure she mixed the conversation between business and general topics. By dinner's end she had two clients willing to expand their relationship with us by a significant amount.

With the clients safely on their way back to their respective hotels, I gathered the sales team together in the bar of the restaurant we were at to review the successes of that night and how to capitalize on this achievement. I bought several rounds and by midnight we were all feeling quite drunk. I reminded the group that 8:00am comes really early and we need to be ready for the last full day of the conference. It took several cabs to get us all back to our Hotel. By the time I got back to my room I was ready for bed. My message light was flashing and when I listened to the message it was from her. She apologized again and hoped that by her performance tonight at dinner she had demonstrated that she was focused on what was important.

Just listening to her voice had my cock rising, even in my drunken state she had me aroused. I deleted the message and hung up the phone. I sat by the edge of my bed and debated if I should or shouldn't require her to come to my room and fuck my lights out?

My cock was winning the decision battle, I was rock hard and I knew I wanted to fuck her again and again. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She answered on the first ring. I was flat and deliberate. I told her she had less than five minutes to make it to my room undetected by any of our sales team and be prepared to be fucked many times.

Then I hung up not even giving her time to say yes or no. I then undressed and put on the wonderful cotton robe the Hotel made available. My cock kept poking through the front of the robe. I was just reaching into the Mini-Bar for a scotch when there was a knock on the door. She made it in less than three minutes. I let her in and she came by me so quickly I had no idea if it was her or not. But when I closed the door and turned around she stood 10 feet away from, stark naked. She saw my cock pointing out and smiled. She may have thought it was going to be an easy night and we would make love like lovers do. But I was angry and she was going to know how angry I was by how I was going to fuck her.

I undid the robe sash and let the robe fall to the floor then I walked up to her and grabbed her hair on the back of the head and pulled her towards the bed. I pushed her down face first. Grabbed her hips and pulled her ass high in the air. I spit into my fingers and used it to lubricate her asshole. I was going to teach her a lesson and make sure she understood what my expectations were of her. I then spit on my fingers again and used it to lube up the tip of my cock. I used my hands to spread open her ass cheeks. That's when she started to complain and beg me not to fuck her ass. I slapped her ass so hard it left my hand imprint. I told her to shut the fuck up. I told her she was nothing but a cheap whore. That any married woman who could fuck two different men in less than 24 hours had to be a whore and as such I was going to make sure I treated her as the cheap whore she was. And with that I pushed my cock head up against her asshole. With just a little more force it was beginning to split the hole open slightly. Having it positioned at just the right spot and angle I grabbed her hips and with one huge push got the head of my cock and about an inch or two of my shaft into her ass just past the sphincter muscle.

Her gasp was like someone just punched the air out of her. She started to fall forward but my grip on her hips kept her just where I wanted her. Another big push and another inch or two sunk into. Again her gasp was like I had punched the air out of her. I pulled back just a little and with that move I started to rock back into her. Another inch slipped in. I kept up the rocking motion and each time I pushed forward some more of my cock disappeared in her ass. Once I was balls deep in her ass I held my position and gripping her hips pulled as hard as I could to get me as deep as I could in her ass. It was then I could hear her crying softly. Good. It was just the reaction I wanted. I reached under her with my right hand and grabbed hold of her breast. I found the nipple and getting it between my thumb and forefinger I began to pull and twist it. Not in a loving way but in a way to inflict pain. Serious pain. I wanted her to suffer. To make sure she understood that if she ever did something like that again this would be mild compared to what I would do to her. She cried out as I pulled and twisted her nipple. She began to quietly beg me to go easy to not hurt her that only made me want to inflict more pain. I let go of her nipple and grabbed her hips and begin to slam into her ass as hard as I could. My balls slapped against her cunt as I pounded her ass. Being drunk I knew it would take me quite a while to reach orgasm. That was fine by me. That meant she would have to endure quite a long time having her ass pounded. Every now and then I could hear her sobbing. I was enjoying this way too much but I didn't care. In my mind she was getting exactly what she deserved.

Every so often I would let my hand reach under and push on her clit or grab a tit and squeeze it hard or maybe twist the nipple anything to get a reaction out of her that I was causing pain. Once I felt my orgasm starting to build I increased the intensity of my pushing and increased the pace too. Then I felt it start deep in my balls. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me as best I could and then I felt that first spasm as the first shot of cum emptied into her bowels. It wasn't a massive orgasm; the liquor had softened the intensity. But to me it was good enough. The spasms went on for a while and I held her tight until they stopped and my cock softened and fell out of her ass. I pushed her down on the bed and went into the bathroom to wash off my cock.

I was proud of myself. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I had taught her a lesson I thought. She should know by now that it would not be good to fuck me over. When I came back into the bedroom she was curled up under the covers. I got in on my side and shut off the light. I didn't say good night, kiss her or even acknowledge she was there. In a matter of a minute or two I was sound asleep.

The phone rang with my wake up call. I looked over and she was still there. I half expected to wake up and find her gone. I had abused her you could even describe it as rape. But she was still there. She was watching me and trying to figure out how I was going to treat her. I told her based on the time she had better get her ass out of my suite so she would be downstairs by 8:00am. She got up and dressed and was out the door in less than two minutes. I showered, had room service breakfast and was downstairs by 7:45. Today was the last full day of the Conference. At noon the Trade show part would begin and that would last till 5:00pm the next day. My team was set to man the company booth from 8:00am till Noon Tomorrow and then we were free to go. I had planned to spend one extra night in New York City and do some sightseeing and shopping before I returned home on Friday.

There were no breakout session scheduled after lunch that was of any interest to me or the sales team. Our strategy was to seek out key prospects and try to arrange for follow-up visits after this conference. I was debating whether to head out and do some sightseeing or just crash and do some paperwork in my suite before the team assembled for dinner tonight.

As I was considering my options for the afternoon she approached me. She had cleaned up quite nicely in the two hours I had last seen her. No one else was around and she came close to me and whispered if she had satisfied my needs last night. I smiled and said yes and I was looking forward to the next time I would have her alone and we could resume where we left off last night. She softly touched my arm and said just tell me where and when and I will be there. With that she turned and headed for the beverage table to get herself a cup of coffee. As I watched her walk away and I saw that ass swaying I decided that my afternoon was going to be spent fucking her again. When she came back with her coffee I told her that I wanted her dressed to kill and in my room no later than 1:00pm. I gave her my room card key and told her to let herself in if I was not there yet to wait for me. She asked what I meant by dressed to kill. I told her the way she was dressed to go fuck Frank Monday night. Fix your hair, do your makeup, where something sexy and seductive, the highest high heels you own and no panties.