It Just Smells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank, you have no idea how much it hurts me to be away from you. I hate going home and fighting him off every time he tries to fuck me. I can't wait for us to be back together so you can make love to me with that gorgeous cock of yours."

I dropped that one and then read the next one.

"Frank you make me feel so sexy when you get me alone and make love to me. And I know you must love me when you show me off to friends or find strangers and you let them enjoy me. I can't imagine being with anyone else like this."

I dropped that one and started on the third one. She stopped me before I even started on the first word.

"You still love me? You hate coming home to me? You can't wait to show Frank how much you love him by fucking complete strangers?"

I set the stack of e-mails down on the desk and turned back towards her. I knew there was no way she could explain her way out of this one or offer an excuse that I would consider plausible. She was beginning to cry now. Her shoulders were shaking her head was down and I could see big tears falling onto the bed sheet.

" I told you back in New York City over 13 years ago what would happen if you ever came anywhere close to him again. Well my dear, tonight you will pay for this and in ways even Frank never found to degrade you or humiliate you."

Just then there was a soft knock at the door. I checked my watch and said they were right on time. She asked who is right on time and I said the friends I promised that would help us celebrate. Of course I knew in her mind she thought they were our friends and this would be so humiliating and degrading for them to come in and see her this way and watch that awful DVD I had made of her nights of debauchery with Frank and his friends.

But I knew they were my new "friends". Men I recruited specifically to help me degrade and humiliate her as part of the payback for her betrayal.

I opened the door and greeted my new "friends".

"Come in we are just getting started and you are all right on time."

They came into the bedroom part of the suite and saw her tied and sitting there. She gasped when she saw the three of them. Karl was the leader of the group. He was 6'5" 230 and all muscle. Barry was his cousin and like Karl was huge. 6'4" 250 and almost all muscle. But my personal favorite was Bryon. Byron was black. He was 6"3 210 and a former professional football player who looked like he could still play defensive back.

I introduced my lovely wife to our guests. I explained that they had answered a Craig's List post I put on several weeks ago and we had been meeting and talking about the best ways to help you turn 50 and also make you pay for betraying me.

Karl walked over to her and grabbed her face under the chin and yanked her head to the side and then twisted it the other way. Then he reached down and grabbed the top of her nightgown and ripped it open. Her lovely 36c breasts spilled out for all of us to see.

Barry was the first to speak "those are so much better looking in person then what we saw on those DVD's."

Bryon chuckled "Man you ain't kidding we are gonna have some fun playing with those mounds."

She was terrified. She was backing into the pillows and pulling on the restraints. I walked behind Barry and Bryon and reached into my overnight bag and pulled out several gags. I handed them to Barry and said I was sure that they would find one that would keep her quiet while you spent some intimate time with her.

I walked over to the side of the bed and pushed Karl out of the way. I sat down next to her and she was shaking.

"What are they going to do to me?" she asked.

"I really don't know and I really don't care. I am sure they won't be doing anything to you that you haven't done willingly for Frank and his friends. I am going to leave you now for a few hours. Karl has assured me he will take very good care of you. They have you all to themselves for the next three hours before we move on to the next part of your all night birthday celebration. Who knew I would find just the perfect way to celebrate your 50th birthday?"

I stood up and reminded Karl they have three hours and I will be back for the next phase.

"Where are you going? You can't leave me alone like this; they are going to rape me."

"Rape you? Please don't insult my intelligence. What is about to happen to you is exactly what you deserved. You have this coming to you without any doubts on my part. Besides I have hours of tape with you performing as some cheap crack whore with over 75 different men. Trust me, you try screaming rape and everyone sees this DVD of you and how can they say these three fine gentlemen raped you. Hell my dear wife as far as the court will hear you demanded I provide them to help you celebrate this monumental birthday."

I grabbed the room key and wished the boys some fun and pleasure as I made for the door. She had started to scream but Barry had anticipated it and had a gag firmly planted in her mouth. It was a muffled cry I heard as the door closed behind me.

Terry met me down in the hotel bar. He had agreed to join me for a portion of the night just to keep me company and make sure I stayed rationale. We had a few drinks. I kept looking at my watch and counting the minutes my "friends" were alone with my wife. Karl had come recommended and I was told I could trust him and his boys. My wife would be sexually abused in the three hours they would be with her but she would have no visible marks and she would be alive when I returned. It would also be videotaped from several angles and I would get the master tape.

Terry just asked me once as we sipped our drinks if I was sure this was how I wanted to play this out. I just nodded yes. I had given this a lot of thought and analyzed what the results would be and whether those results gave me what I wanted. I always arrived at the same answer -- hell yes. It was almost midnight and time for me to return to the room and wait for the next phase to start. When I let myself in I could hear muffled grunts and a male voice calling her a worthless slut.

When I turned the corner into the bedroom, Barry was behind her and fucking her ass while her face was buried in the crotch of Karl with his cock stuck all the way in her mouth and down her throat. Byron was sitting on the chair by the window sucking down a beer.

Barry looked over and said "just about finished boss a few more strokes and I am all cummed out."

Karl said he was waiting for Barry to cum before her made her suck him dry and clean his balls. I could hear Barry pick up the pace as he slammed repeatedly into her ass over and over. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back off of Karl's cock as he emptied another load in her ass. He held her tight until his cock popped out of her ass. Then he pushed her forward back to Karl's lap. He grabbed her hair on the back of the head; she was as limp as a rag doll. Karl stood up by the side of the bed and he flipped her over on her back and pulled her head to the edge of the bed as he forced his cock all the way into her mouth. He forcefully face-fucked her for a good two minutes then he just pushed his cock as deep as he could. I heard him grunt a few times and realized he was emptying his load down her throat. Some of his cum was running out the sides of her mouth around his shaft and dribbling on his ball sac.

He pulled out and she slowly rolled on her side coughing and spitting up globs of cum. Karl used a wash cloth he had on the night stand to wipe her face and clean her up.

I said it was time to get her ready for the next phase. Bryon walked over and grabbed her around the waist and threw her up against the headboard. He secured one wrist with the Velcro restraint and then the other. Barry walked over and slipped the ball gag into her mouth and fastened it behind her head. I was standing at the end of the bed and pulled her naked body by her ankles so she was lying flat on her back.

The boys slipped their pants back on and we all grabbed fresh beers and waited for the knock on the door. Karl had been designated to answer this knock as I wanted our guest to be surprised and taken off guard. I reloaded the DVD and had it running but with the sound muted.

I looked over at the slut on the bed and she looked terrible. I had gotten my money's worth from Karl and his boys. She looked a mess. I was sure that the past three hours had to have been sexual hell for her and yet there was still more to come.

I was about half finished with my beer and my wife looked like she had drifted off to sleep when there was another soft knock on the door. We all looked at each other and nodded. Karl walked over to the door and Byron stood off to one side of the entrance hallway. Karl grabbed the door handle with his right hand and yanked the door open he stepped into the door way and grabbed the guest by his shirt front and yanked him off his feet and threw him into the entrance hallway where Byron was waiting to grab him and pull him to his feet. Then the two of them walked our guest into the bedroom. The commotion woke up my wife and she was looking at the doorway to the bedroom when our guest of honor was presented.

Frank was beyond shocked. First he saw my wife and his slut naked and tied on the bed. Then he saw me and then the Flat Screen TV playing the DVD of his greatest sexual scenes with my wife. He started to back up out of the room but Karl and Byron pushed him back further into the room. I walked up to Frank and he looked so scared.

Frank was only 5'8" maybe 160 pounds. I stood at 6'3" 230. I am sure he expected me to begin to beat the shit out of him. I took a sip of my beer and offered him something to drink. He just shook his head no.

I went back over to the desk and leaned my butt on it.

"Frank, you are probably wondering just what the hell is going on here? Am I right?"

Frank just nodded yes and was looking between my wife on the bed, me and the TV screen.

"Well Frank, I have to hand it to you. You have the patience of a saint. How many years did you just wait for the right opportunity to get that cock of yours back into my wife's cunt? What was it, 10 years 11 years? Wow Frank you are some kind of guy."

I pointed to the TV screen.

"Frank you missed your calling with that cock and that imagination you should have turned pro and done actual porn videos. I mean some of the scenes I saw man you were rocking her world weren't you? Well enough with the compliments. Why are you here? Frank, it is very simple. I found out about all this. Now I had told my dear, sweet, lovely and oh so sexy wife that if she ever crossed paths with you again she could not imagine the punishment I would administer. Well tonight it was time to pay the piper. My friends here helped make her night one she won't ever forget. Now as to why you are here. Frank I am sure your wife has no idea just how much of a sexual deviant you are. So I wanted to make sure you heard it from me, she does now."

Frank looked at me and the expression on his face was as if I had kicked him in the nuts or the stomach. It was such a pained look.

"Frank you caught a flight out of Denver around 1:00pm today is that about right? And then when your plane arrived you stopped off at the Holiday Inn Express down off of 10th street and had a friend of ours, Paula Ellis come join you for a few intimate hours so you old friends could get caught up. Paula still married Frank? Love to know the excuse she gave her husband to get away for that amount of time on a late Saturday afternoon? Am I right so far, Frank? Of course I am no need to answer as that was more of a rhetorical question."

Frank looked like he could use a drink and I know he needed to sit down as this was just too overwhelming for him to comprehend.

"Your wife dropped you off at the airport and she got home just about the time your plane took off for here. She was met at her home by a lawyer who delivered signed affidavits, a copy of this DVD that is playing, copies of e-mails between you and my wife, copies of text messages you traded, and those wonderful still pictures of you and my wife engaged in all kinds of sexual fun."

Frank stumbled back and Karl let him fall to the floor. He fainted.

I told Karl to splash his face with cold water and get his ass up so we can finish this. Karl went into the bathroom and came out with the ice bucket full of cold water and dumped it on Frank's face. That woke him up and then Karl and Byron stood him up. He was shaking his head like he was trying to clear the cobwebs.

"Frank as of now you are a man without a wife, a home or money. I have it on good authority that your wife I mean your soon to be ex-wife has changed the locks. Your fancy luxury car sitting in that garage attached to the house she owns is now somewhere else and I guess you are without transportation too. And all those expensive suits, sport coats, slacks, Italian loafers, cashmere sweaters and everything that was in your spacious walk-in closet ended up at the local Goodwill. So you are without clothes too. Man Frank is there anything you have left you can call your own?"

I turned back to look at my wife who I had ignored the whole time I was dealing with Frank. Her eyes were wide open and she had that same pained look on her face that Frank had a minute ago.

"Frank I am a charitable kinda guy and I know that what lies ahead for you is nothing short of a living nightmare. So here is what I am gonna do for you. You get one more chance to be intimate with my wife and then you are free to go. Sound like a good idea?"

Frank looked at me like I had four heads. He could not comprehend what I had just said to him. That I was giving him one more chance to fuck my wife.

"Frank I am serious. One more time to share that intimacy that only two people, cheating on their spouses, can enjoy."

I looked at Karl and nodded. Karl and Byron walked up to Frank and started to undress him. He tried to resist but Karl grabbed him by the back of the neck and lifted him off the ground. Frank was panicking and he knew that the boys were both serious about getting him naked.

It was a bit of a struggle but in the end they got Frank stripped down. Even Byron commented about the size of Frank's cock.

"Hell I got brothers would love to have that meat stick between their legs. Hell no wonder old Frank was banging your wife, hell he be banging anybodies wife they see that meat."

"Thanks Byron I appreciate the sympathy. Frank, it's show time. There she be all naked and ready. You got 15 minutes to fucking cum in her cunt. If you don't I have instructed the boys to help get the message across that you shouldn't fuck another man's wife. So make it happen or I turn the boys loose."

He walked over to her and climbed between her legs and with one hand tried to feed his very limp cock into her very well fucked cunt.

"Come on Frank, time is a wasting. You can't be having performance anxiety? Not based on what I saw you do on all those tapes. Come on Frank show us all how you fuck another man's wife."

He started to move his hips and since he was so big it was easy to get enough into her cunt that by moving in and out he was getting hard. He tried to be gentle like he really cared and didn't want to hurt her but I grabbed a belt and wacked it across his ass and told him to pound her cunt like I saw him do dozens of time. Pretty soon he found his rythmm and started to pound her with just a few minutes to spare we could tell he was cumming in her. He held still for a minute and then pulled out of her and got off the bed. I could see right up her cunt crack and see his white cum dribbling out of her slit.

"Well Frank hate to see you fuck and run but time is a wasting. I still have more things planned here for my lovely wife and well you just don't figure into those plans. Sorry about your wife. I sure hope you can patch things up and stayed married."

With that being said Karl and Byron grabbed Frank and carried him to the door and tossed his naked ass out into the hotel hallway, his clothes followed just a second or two later. I walked over to the side of the bed. Undid the ball gag and undid her wrist restraints.

I sat down as she rubbed her wrists and wiped her eyes.

"You probably think I was a little to hard on your lover boy, I mean involving his wife and all with this sordid mess but to tell you the truth, it sures feel good to me."

She tried to sit up but I could tell she was pretty sore and she was also lying in a very huge wet spot.

"I promised Karl and his boys that if things went well with Frank and I accomplished what I wanted with him then I would give them another hour or two alone with you before they left for the night."

The look on her face was worth every penny. She grabbed my arm.

"No please enough I learned my lesson I don't need any more of this I know I screwed up."

"Sweetie, this isn't about teaching you a lesson. Hell I don't care what you think. This night is all for me. You have no idea the pleasure I am deriving from letting this all play out. Now just be a good girl and let the boys have a few more hours with you and then we can call it a night."

As I stood up I saw Byron dropping his pants and walking towards the bed. I heard my wife begging him not to fuck her any more. I will never forget the sound of Byron's laugh at that moment.

I went down to the parking lot and got in my car and drove home. I showered and had a snack and then headed back to the hotel. When I got back two of the three boys were dressed and I heard the shower running in the bathroom. Byron appeared to be the last one to be getting dressed. My wife was face down on the bed passed out. Karl was tying his shoe and he stood up and walked over to me.

"She passed out about 45 minutes ago. We wore her out just like you asked. It maybe a day or two before she wakes up after this and god knows if she will be able to walk."

I shook his hand and thanked him for the effort. He nodded at his cousin and they headed for the door. With a wave they were gone. The shower had stopped and Byron came walking out drying off his body and slipping on his pants.

"Man I have to admire a guy like you. You put some thought into making her pay. Most white guys, they just kill the bitch or divorce her. Hell man working her over like this and what you did to old Frank man that was a piece of work. Whacha gonna do now with her?"

"I have more humiliation for her so don't you worry. My fun will continue."

Byron finished dressing came over and we slapped skin and he was gone. It was almost dawn and I sat in an overstuffed chair and drank some flat champagne. I sat for maybe a half-hour before I got up and packed my overnight bag. I made sure I left just a few item of my wife's in her overnight bag. I didn't want her overdressed when it came time for her to leave the hotel.

I was tired and hungry and needed my day to begin. I walked over to her and flipped her over on her back. I used the cold wash cloth on her face to wake her up. As she came to she looked at me.

"It's over. Everybody has left it is just you and me. Sweetie, you have no idea how you broke my heart. But it is all in the past now."

I took a one hundred dollar bill out of my pocket and I stuffed it in here soaking wet cunt. "That is a $100 bill, you have two choices. One you use the money to get a bus ticket out of town and I never see you again or you use the $100 to take a cab back to our place. If you walk in the door to my home you will understand that I am in charge and the life you led will be over and you will live it my way or else. Understand?"

She was crying and she nodded yes. I stood up grabbed my bag and walked out of the room and then out of the suite.

I stopped for breakfast and then headed home. It was going to be a glorious Sunday. A little after 2:00pm a cab pulled up in the driveway and my wife got out and carrying her overnight bag walked in the back door to my home.