It Might Just Happen

Story Info
That feeling when your eyes meet across a crowded bar.
1k words
3.67
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction. Based on all the times when your eyes meet across a room and you feel a connection but never do anything about it. Except it's fantasy land, and fate lends a helping hand. Hope you enjoy it.

It's Saturday night and I'm on a night out with 'The Lads', just taking in a few pubs having a drink and a laugh and enjoying the scenery.

We go into one pub, and there you are, with your mates on the dance floor. There's something about you, it's not your dress style, I don't know what it is? The way you're dancing? You're totally into the music, your whole body moving in perfect time, yet with an uninhibited abandon. I see you (You might as well be the only person in the room) and it hits me. Lust at first site!

Then you look up and our eyes meet, and hold for just a second, and you smile a sweet, seductive, promise potential, smile and I'm yours.

I turn my back for one minute and you're gone!

Gutted isn't the word for it, devastated is a little bit closer. I trawl round the rest of the pubs but no-one comes near you. Midnight approaches and I decide to head home, another night where I fall in love with a fantasy, that I will never realise.

There's only one taxi at the rank and I run to meet it, just as I get there a door from a pub opens and you flow out, also making for the taxi. There's the usual apologies 'you take the taxi' 'no you' until eventually I ask where you are going and as it's in my direction I say 'why not share?'

The taxi ride home was oh to short; as soon as we sat down she said 'I saw you earlier on in the pub'

I said 'yes you looked very sexy the way you were dancing'. You blushed and said 'did I?'

We exchanged email addresses and dropped her off at home.

Next Morning, when I had a bit of time to myself, I checked my email, and there was a message from you, saying basically how nice it was to meet you and that started a chain of emails across the following week, with a running joke about doing a sexy dance for me. All in good fun.

Next week came and I was all excited, really looking forward to seeing you, and hoping for my sexy dance and more to look into those sexy eyes.

I never found you, all night I looked out for you, and no sign.

I rolled home in the early hours, drunk and a little depressed, turned my laptop on, and there's a message from you, apologising profusely, saying you'd been let down by your babysitter and how upset you were.

I messaged back saying 'no problem' and you said 'as you're so disappointed, why not call round tomorrow and I'll make it up to you?'

I didn't know what to do. With some trepidation, I called round the next day and you met me at the door with the sexiest smile I have ever seen. I just wanted to dive into your eyes, and swim in them. Then, I looked down and saw you're gorgeous breasts and a fantastic cleavage and I wanted to dive in there too.

We did the usual coffee, blush can't think what to say thing. Until you said 'Dance time' you walked over to the IPod docking station hit a tune and started to move. Gently at first, just swaying your hips, then your body started to move too, then your eyes, and you were totally into the music. You hold you're hands out to me and I blush and shake my head. Your eyes change....... I'm in trouble! I'm not a very good dancer but it's a tune I love, which always helps. So I get up to join you. Actually I just shuffle about as you dance round me, twisting your body around me, getting close, but never actually touching, although the effect your having I'm trying to touch you without moving my hands. Your dancing gets more and more provocative, and you get closer and closer until, maybe, by a misjudgement of yours, your breasts, just, touch my arm. It's like an electric shock, to both of us. Our eyes meet you step into my arms and we step back, falling onto the couch. Kissing as we fall backwards my hand going to your breasts as we kiss feverishly. In no time I'm fumbling at your blouse, top and bra, and you at my jeans, your short skirt, having ridden up as we fell, is round your waist and my raging erection is struggling to get through my boxers and your knickers. I finally release your breasts and take one of your gorgeous nipples into my mouth and start to rub your mound through your knickers. Easing them to one side to feel your hot juicy slit. Next I feel your hand on the top of my head, I know what you want. I want it too.

I trail my tongue from your nipples down toward your pussy, stopping for a short while to service your belly button.

Finally I'm there, the Holy Grail, the fountain of happiness, my ultimate target. I start off with just the tip of my tongue; I just touch your clit. Back off, then touch it again with the very tip of my tongue, next I go down a bit, and using my whole tongue I lick from your hole to your clit, oh so gently, I do this a few more times your getting wetter and wetter, until I push my tongue right in your hole, I push it in as far and as hard as I can, you start to buck so I put my hands under your perfect arse cheeks to hold you, leaving my tongue in and moving it as much as I can. After you come down a bit I remove my tongue, and go back to your clit, I take it between my lips, and suck it like I just sucked your nipples, at the same time inserting two very fingers into your very wet vagina. This is the trigger that sets you off and you orgasm, bucking and writhing, your legs clamping my head.


This is my 1st story I hope you like it? It can be continued if you do.

Tone