It Only Gets Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the strap on and examined it, looked back at her and smiled. He kissed her lips and she whispered to him "Trust me.. I would never do anything to hurt you baby". He handed it back to her and asked what she wanted him to do. "Get on your hands and knees, just like I was" she instructed. He did. She covered her finger in lube and gently started to massage the outside of his asshole. He moaned lowly and his sounds urged her to continue. She slowly slid her finger into him and leaned down to softly kiss the bottom of his back. "I love you baby" she whispered to him.

Slowly she began to move her finger in and out of his tight virgin ass, the whole time taking great care not to cause him any discomfort. His moans continued telling her that he was loving everything she was doing to him. She tightened the strap on around her and immediately felt a strange sense of dominance. It was a very powerful feeling and she wondered if that's what he felt when fucking her. She used more lube to ensure comfort and slowly put the head of her cock at the opening of his ass. She could feel his body stiffen at the unfamiliarity of this new sensation and whispered to him "Do just what you taught me to do. Take a deep breath and let me slowly work it into you". The sound of her voice was comforting to him and he relaxed a little.

She held the shaft of her cock in her hand and guided it slowly inside of him stopping every inch or so letting him become accustomed to the feel of it. Once her whole cock was deep inside of him she stopped moving and held it there. She reached around the front of him and felt that his cock was amazingly hard. He was fucking loving it and she was fucking loving that! She firmly stroked his cock as her cock remained inside of his ass. "Keep this going for me baby" she told him and he moved his hand to his own hard dick and began stroking himself for her.

She put her hands on his ass to steady herself. Never having done this before she was a little off balance. She had always been the one getting the fucking not giving it. However this new role was making her so wet. She moved her hips back and forth causing the dick strapped to her body to move in and out of his ass slowly.. back and forth,, in and out.. the fucking continued this way until she got a steady rhythm going and started to feel a little more confident at her abilities. She watched as her movements caused this foreign protrusion to move. She watched as it slid in and out of him. God damn, this was so fucking hot to her. His moans got louder and louder. His breathing came faster and faster. "Do you like it baby?.. Do you like the way I fuck your ass?" she lowly whispered to him. "mmmhmmm" was all he could think of to say. This new sensation was completely unexpected and as he continued to stroke his cock she continued to fuck him with hers. Within a few minutes he was so unbelievably close to cumming. "Oh fuck" he growled at her and she felt the muscles of his ass clench together as he began squirting hot sticky cum all over the bed. She had never seen so much cum in all of her life and moaned softly at the thought of having been the one to make this all happen for him. She slowly pulled out of him and he caught his breath, laid down on his stomach and she gently kissed the back of his neck, the side of his face.

"I love you so much baby. You were absolutely incredible, love. Are you ok?" she whispered in his ear.

"I'm perfect" he whispered back to her "You're perfect... I love you too darlin". He rolled over onto his back and took her into his arms. She looked up into his face, her eyes holding his so intently.

"This has been the most beautiful year of my life. Thank you." she said to him.

"Awww sugar, it only gets better. I promise you that" he replied.

12