It only Happened Because I was Unhappy

Story Info
Wife mad at her husband has sex with a stranger in a wood.
3k words
22.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, these things happen, I had been unemployed for a year, I had been to hundreds of interviews but there just wasn't anything out there for a poorly educated woman. Money had been so tight that for three months my husband and I had been fighting and last night was no different.

Johnny had offered, days ago, to take me to an interview in Wellingborough as it was a pain in the arse to get to on the bus, then, out of the blue, I got a phone call, just minutes before he was due to pick me up, that he had been held up at work and now wouldn't be coming home at all.

I had to run; I could possibly make it to my interview if I could catch a bus in five minutes time. There was no way I could have got to the lay-by where the bus stopped if I took the tarmac path that ran around the Spinney. I would have to run all the way and I would have to go through the broken fence around Shooters Spinney and take one of the beaten paths made by the kids playing in the woods.

As I ran through the woods, panting heavily, I thought I had taken a wrong path when I came up against a wall of branches and leaves, I could see that at ground level the path continued on, so I pushed the branches aside and ran on. As I burst through the branches, two men, about six feet ahead of me suddenly moved, one was running towards the lay-by fastening his trousers, the other just stood there in a hollowed out bush at the side of the path, he was looking at me; his cock was out of his trousers, fully hard and as he brought his hand up to his cock and took a hold of it, he smiled at me. I was still running down the path but almost tripped over a tree root because I was looking over my shoulder at the man as he rubbed his hand up and down his cock.

When I finally emerged out into the lay-by, the guy that had run away was just getting in his car, one of five empty cars parked in the lay-by, as he gunned his engine and threw gravel up from his front wheels, the bus pulled into the lay-by and I jumped on it. I was just 10 minutes late for the interview and from the very first question, I realised that I wasn't going to be considered. The first question was, "Do you think that living so far away from Wellingborough and not having a car will cause problems with punctuality?"

The job had been one of the few I had felt confident about being able to do, they were looking for someone to train up and grow into the post and naturally, I blamed Johnny for my missing out on the chance of getting it. I caught the next bus home, on the way in to town, the bus pulled in to the lay-by, on the way out, it stopped on the filter lane for the crossroads. We would usually walk down into the village and then, turn right and head for our lane.

Because I wasn't in my right head, I crossed the road and looked to Shooters Spinney, a quarter of a mile back in the direction the bus had come from and even though there was no path at the side of the main road, I found myself walking along the grass verge, kicking rubbish into the ditch and muttering to myself about my problems.

Eventually I reached the lay-by, there was one car parked in it and I could see the back of the driver's head through the rear window. I reached the path leading to my house before I reached the car and I took the path. I wasn't really in any kind of hurry to get back home and just dawdled along the narrow path, running my problems through in my head.

I reached the pinch point in the path, the hollowed out bush on the right of the path where earlier, two men had been standing masturbating each other. I was about to lift the branches up to pass through them, I wasn't really dressed for crashing through trees, earlier I had snagged and torn the thin material of my posh summer frock. As I lifted the first branch I was startled by, "I'm glad you came back again!" Coming from behind me.

I almost jumped out of my skin, I spun around and just inches behind me on the narrow path was the man who had smiled at me earlier as he rubbed his own cock. "I take it you live over the other side of the field, the converted farm labourer's cottages?"

I nodded my head, he looked me up and down, making a big thing of looking at my legs and the shortness of my dress, then he stood on the tips of his toes to look down the front of my dress, no subtlety about it at all, he was quite openly looking down the front of my dress.

While I was trying to work out if I should be mad at him or not for objectifying me, I was thrown by the thought that I had actually seen his cock already earlier in the day when I realised that he was holding my hand and he was easing me off the path and into the hollowed out bush.

He used his body to ease me deeper into the hollowed out bush, until my back hit the main trunk of the bush. He had pulled my hand against him and as he leaned in to kiss me, he rubbed the back of my hand against his trousers, directly over his erect cock.

I must have been out of my mind, I actually responded to his kiss and as soon as he felt me respond, he pushed my hand down the front of his trousers and placed my hand on top of his bare cock. Once again, I don't know what came over me but as soon as my fingers touched his bare flesh I wrapped my fingers around his cock and began to pump my hand up and down slowly.

As I worked his cock and he worked my lips, he opened his trousers and pulled them down to his knees, then he began to rub his hands up and down my body and as soon as he had pulled my dress up over my hips he leaned his body into me and pressed his cock, still covered by my hand, against my belly.

He kissed down my neck and as he did he bent his knees slightly and as his body slipped down my own, he was pulling my knickers down as he dropped and once they were around my ankles he lifted my left foot and took it out of the leg-hole of my panties so that he could open my legs wide.

He stood up again and as he did, my hand was still in the same place that it slipped off of his cock and as soon as I felt the heat of his cock against the back of my hand I opened it and wrapped my fingers around it again. He was back to kissing my lips again and as he rotated his hips, pushing his cock head and my fist against my pussy mound. He was working my dress up under my arms, he was far stronger than me and eventually I had to let go of his cock as he forced my arms up and my dress off, over my head.

There was a whispered message from somewhere deep inside my head that was trying to get my attention, my dress was thrown over the top of the bush to stop it falling to the floor and I had returned my hand to his cock, my other hand was now cradling his balls as I slowly massaged his cock.

My bra was flicked open and fell down over my hands and I let go of his cock just long enough for my bra to fall to the floor. My tongue was now wrestling his tongue in his mouth and as he pushed his hips into me again and bent his knees I was actually aiming his cock against my dripping wet vagina. The whispered voice was coming in slightly louder now, "What are you doing, are you out of your fucking mind, you're not on the pill or anything, this guy could have any kind of STD's or even AIDS, he's gay."

Another voice was going off, in my head, much louder, "Fuck this guy, that will teach Johnny the prick for costing you your best job opportunity in months."

It hadn't even crossed my mind that, at that moment, at three-thirty in the afternoon, I was standing, totally naked in Shooter's Spinney, in of its self not a huge problem, very few villagers ever ventured into Shooter's Spinney, the only people who did were usually young boys, often taking a short cut from the school bus to the village and at three-thirty, they could be walking past at any moment.

The man was pushing his hips forward but it was all me that was aiming his cock, lining it up perfectly with my cunt's opening. I pulled my mouth away from his, "Do you have a condom?"

He looked into my eyes, "You'll let me fuck you without, so why should I use one?"

"I'll let you fuck me without but if you do, I'll never come back here ever again."

I could see that he was weighing up the pros and cons, just one fuck, bare back weighed against the possibility of me returning in the future, he gave me a broad grin and dipped his hand into his shirt pocket, he handed me a foil covered prophylactic and I eagerly tore it open and then, pinching its teat, I rolled the condom down the full length of his cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my face into his and we started a tongue war again.

This time the man was standing perfectly still, he wasn't trying to push himself against me anymore; it was as if the condom was acting like Kryptonite on Superman. I realised that if I wanted to get fucked, I was going to have to do the work myself. I put my foot up on a small rock and lifted my cunt up as I pulled his cock down and I impaled myself on his cock.

I tried very hard but couldn't actually get any movement going and in the end he bent his knees until his cock almost left my body and then he stood up as quickly as he could, rocketing his cock up into my body so hard that it knocked the wind out of me. He didn't seem interested in a loving experience, he put his mouth against my ear and whispered, "When I fuck a man I have to be very careful and gentle, they are tighter on my cock but you feel a million times better."

He reached his hand down and grabbed the backs of my legs and lifted me off of the floor, I had to throw my arms around his neck as he fucked me hard, I was gasping through a magnificent climax within seconds, then as I was beginning to build up to a second climax I felt a hand on my knee, "The school bus must have turned up!" Flashed through my mind, I broke off my kiss and looked over the guy's shoulder and there was another man standing behind him, his cock was in his hand and he was rubbing his cock slowly, the guy asked, "Can I fuck her after you?"

The man fucking me said, "Do you have a condom?"

I butted in to their conversation and said, "No you can't!"

I was turned so that my body was now out in the pathway and the new guy was fondling my body all over, and I mean all over, as he tried to force his finger up my bum hole he said, "God, a virgin arse hole, don't find many of them round here."

The man fucking me whispered in my ear, "If you get him off before I finish he won't want to fuck you!"

"How?"

"If I let you down and do you from behind, you can give him a blow-job while I finish off in you."

The thing I should have been careful of as I turned to take the new guy's cock in my mouth, was that I should have looked at the guy who was fucking me to make sure that the condom was still covering his cock, it wasn't in actual fact and I only found out as the guy I was sucking fired off in my mouth and I was choking as he was trying to force his cock past my oesophagus I suddenly felt scalding hot semen flooding through my cunt and washing up into my cervix.

I started shouting my head off at him, "I can't understand it, it must have fallen off as I was fucking you so hard. It's probably still inside of you."

I'm not sure if he palmed the condom but he ferreted up in my cunt with his fingers and when he pulled them back out he had the screwed up condom between his index and middle fingers.

No bra or knickers were left after the men left me standing naked by the path; I'm sure each man took one item of clothing as a trophy before they left, and thank God they took my bra and panties, it would have been far more embarrassing if they had taken my dress and left me to walk home in my bra and knickers. Or worse still, totally naked!

Now I know that I had told the guy that if he didn't use a condom I would never return but that was all bullshit, once I had tasted the forbidden fruit of illicit sex, public sex, two men loving me, all of it had been such a turn on and the guy who fucked me certainly knew how to fuck and how to control his ejaculation until after he had driven me wild and beyond. Johnny couldn't hope to match up, his cock was smaller, he came far too quickly, he had little interest in foreplay and he would never fuck me outside of the bedroom.

No, no matter what the outcome, pregnant or no, STD's or no, I was hooked on the freedom of picking men up in the lay-by, mind you, I might have to think about finding some form of transport, if I fucked on my own doorstep too often I was going to get caught.

I started to walk home with a stranger's cum running down my inner thighs. I heard the squeal of a heavy vehicle stopping in the lay-by and the whoosh of pneumatic doors opening and the sound of ten college boys whooping as they ran through the woods. As I bent down to step through the hole in the fence, the boys caught up with me and they began to wolf-whistle at me. I realised that with no bra and knickers on, I was showing far too much of my body as I wriggled through the hole, I was grateful that the bus was from the college rather than the comprehensive school, at least the students were all over eighteen rather than being under sixteen.

As I walked up the road to my house the boys followed me closely, I could hear them talking to each other as they watched my bottom, things like, "Do you think she was in the woods fucking them two old men we saw from the bus!" And, "Do you think she's a tart, what do you think she'd charge an under-grad for a first time shag."

I found myself walking with more of a swagger and swish knowing I had stopped ten young men in their tracks and they were following me right up to my driveway. As soon as I opened the door they were off carousing and running along once again. Inside the house I looked down between my legs, I had been rubbing my thighs together as I walked and that had put the wiggle in my arse, the spunk running between my thighs was all foaming and frothy.

I checked the time; Johnny would be home any moment so I ran up to the bathroom and took the fastest bath I had ever taken in my life. I had to hide my slightly torn and very spunk stained dress until I could wash it and mend it. When Johnny got home, I still had the smile on my face from such a wonderful fuck, "I thought you'd be pissed with me for letting you down earlier!" "No, I feel very positive about today, I'm sure my new job will make me very happy."

That night, once in bed, I rubbed my bottom against my husband's cock, he had rolled me over, fucked me and was fast asleep in less than ten minutes but at least if I had risked pregnancy with the stranger I could point to the date as the day that Johnny fucked me and remind him it was the day that I thought I had got my new job.

I was lucky that I didn't fall pregnant; I went to the doctors the very next day and asked about the safest form of birth control, I opted for the implant, an injection in the left forearm that had to be repeated three times a year. Before the doctor would inject me though, he insisted on me taking a pregnancy test and then, when that proved that I wasn't over six weeks pregnant, he gave me a 'morning after pill', just to be safe.

I went back to my home with the firm resolve that I wouldn't hesitate to take any and every sexual opportunity that presented itself to me in the future, even if it did mean taking on ten students!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
More Stories