It Pays to Advertise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she stepped in front of me, bent over and traced the lower halves of her gloriously large globes across my face. I stuck my tongue out, desperate to lick on her nipples, but since my head was held in an immoveable position by the bar from the back of my hooded helmet to the spreader bar, it was impossible to make contact with them. Even so, to be able to run my tongue along the full, firm flesh of her lower breasts was a wonderful experience.

Now, although the devilish rubber ball bag was gone, I noticed the pain in my bondaged body much more acutely. Theresa resumed her place on the bed and grinned down at me. "How's it going, Rick – think you'll make it?"

I grunted a mumbled "Yes", although to be perfectly honest I wasn't too sure. The muscles in my arms, legs, chest and back were starting to feel the awful effects of my position – although my cock stubbornly remained pointing almost to the ceiling!

Theresa looked over at the clock. It read 38:18 and she made a cruel joke. "Shit, doesn't time fly when you're having fun, eh Rick?"

"Does everyone have to last the hour, or have I been chosen especially?" I asked her.

She smiled at me once more. "It depends," she said. "If I find the man particularly repulsive – and some are, I'm afraid, some are – then I make it 90 minutes. But you have a lovely body and a lovely cock. So for you I made it one hour – one hour because I think you look strong, and because I don't want to make it easy for you."

"Do you make it easy for anyone?" I spluttered, fighting back the waves of pain flooding through my racked body.

"Oh yes," she said, "there was one old man I had a soft spot for, if you'll pardon the expression. He was 66, but beautifully spoken and although he only had a six-and-a-half inch cock, he was a wonderfully gentle lover. I used to let him get away with 25 or 30 minutes."

"You say 'had'?" I queried, "what happened to him?"

"Nothing," said Theresa, "but I've only just moved here from the capital, and I don't know that he'll come all this way just to maintain our loving relationship."

I winced as a tremor of pain flickered through my aching body, an action not lost on Theresa.

"Oh, darling, time I took your mind off that nasty bondage position," she said, teasingly. Then, stepping from the bed, she began to stroke my cock, running her fingers inside my foreskin, wiping my pre-cum along the turgid shaft, cupping my balls, rolling them between her fingers.

Resuming her position, Theresa glanced again at the clock. "Oh, dear," she said, in mock sincerity, "it's 30 minutes to go nearly. Reckon you'll make it?"

I winced again, another tremor of pain, then grunted: "I'll do my best, Theresa."

She got up again and beamed a broad smile down at me. "An incentive, perhaps?" and hooked her thumbs into her shiny panties and stepped out of them. I looked at her mons, covering in a small patch of dark brown pubic hair, then at her pussy lips between her thighs, pink and pouting.

"Just a little incentive to last out for another 30 minutes," she said, and draped her panties across my nostrils. The perfect scent of female aroma wafted from the material, which was slightly damp as it folded onto my face.

"There, smelly enough for you, tiger?" she inquired, as my penis maintained its erection, due to the odora femina which was assailing my senses.

"It's wonderful," I said, in a deep voice, inhaling strongly, trying desperately to get the wonderful female perfume to override the agonies which were starting to course through my tormented muscles.

I struggled for a few more minutes and then, when I felt I could hold out no longer and had to beg her for mercy, my body seemed to rise to another plane, the numbingly aching pain receded and I felt that I was wafting to a sort of semi-conscious nirvana.

Theresa was lying back on her bed, one hand tweaking her erect nipples, the other stroking between her legs. "Like a look at what I've got my fingers on, sweetheart?" she asked.

"Please," I moaned, "please!"

And my bondage queen climbed down again and turned her back to me, leaned over and clasped her knees in her hands, thus displaying her lovely white arse and her brown, puckered anus to my gaze.

Her next move was to swivel around and almost straddling my face, but keeping her thick-lipped labia tantalisingly only inches from my face, she presented me with the full frontal glory of her sweetly-perfumed pussy.

"It's highly aromatic, isn't it?" she asked, her lovely American accent driving me wild with its tones and the erotic nature of her inquiry.

"Yes, it smells sensational," I replied, as the heady perfumes of her pussy wafted over my panty-clad face.

"Only 10 minutes to go, Rick," she informed me, as my gaze never wavered from her steamy snatch. "Think you can make it?"

"Yes," I said, confidently, "yes, I think I can. Twenty minutes ago I didn't think I could. Now I think so."

But Theresa wasn't going to make it that easy. She walked behind me and I heard of sort of rustling sound. When she was back in my vision again, I saw the cruel-looking weapon she held, its lashes dangling over her thigh and calf.

"Of course you can, darling," she said, "of course you can, but just to make sure you get there, I'll take your mind off your aches and pains with my pretty little flogger, shall I?"

And with that she ran the rubber thongs of her lash across my chest, letting their cool fronds trace across my stretched, tormented torso. Then, naked but for her shiny shoes, Theresa drew her arm back and flicked the flogger across my upper chest. The impact, although not hugely painful, made me gasp and suck in my breath in a quick gulp as the tips of the many-thonged lash sent tracers of pain through my upper body.

"There, how's that?" she purred, coquettishly, looking down at me with amusement. "Not too painful, I trust?"

"Do it again, please," I heard a voice, which turned out to be my own, pleading with her.

"No," she said, almost petulantly. "You're only going to get one each minute until the finish and you've got another 40 seconds to wait."

I looked at her, from my bowed back position, and then saw her drew her arm back and give me the second stroke, then the long wait as the clock ticked down.

Finally, after eight more strokes, she dropped the flogger to the floor, looked at the clock and said: "Rick, congratulations! You've won."

I looked at the clock and saw it read 00:00! And then Theresa was kneeling beside me, freeing me from the confines of the hood and the two spreader bars.

She held out a beautifully-manicured hand and helped me to my feet. "Now do some stretching," she said, "walk around, get the circulation flowing again."

I did, walking gingerly around the bedroom, stretching and raising my arms, then bending, stretching again, feeling the aches recede into memory as my body regained its strength and its suppleness.

When I felt I was ready, I turned to face her lovely body. My cock was pointing at her breasts in obeisance.

"Time to start the foreplay, eh?" she grinned, and held out a hand, helped me onto the bed, kicked off her high heels and joined me.

"Now," she said, "what do they say about ladies?"

"Er, ladies come first?" I guessed.

"Well done, Rick, I can see we're going to get along famously," said Theresa, "so how about going down there and giving me the finest oral adoration I've ever experienced?"

"Is that the domme coming out in you?" I asked, deciding it was my turn to tease.

"No, it's the lover coming out in me," she smiled, "now get down there and start licking!"

On my way to her lovely minge, I ran my tongue across her breasts, tasting and sucking on the delicious nipples, an experience she had denied me in that back-breaking bondage position.

Then I was at her mons, planting a soft kiss on it, before delving deeper to her anus, tasting its musky flavour, then rising to press my tongue against her sopping wet cunt, before licking around her lush labia lips.

She tasted superbly, wet, wild and wanton, but she simply lay back, luxuriating in my mouth's ministrations.

Then I felt her hand stroke my head. "You're not 35, are you?" she said, as I laved at her labia.

"No," I confessed, "I'm 30, but I guess you saw when I knocked on your door I wasn't 35. I'm just irresistible, eh?"

"Stop fishing for compliments," she said, pressing my head firmly down against her minge, "you know you are. Now, back to work, although I'm sure it's not work to you, is it?"

I decided that didn't need answering. It most certainly was not, but it was the most heavenly thing I could do for her. The most heavenly thing she could do for me was let me make love to her, but first, of course, the lady must come!

Gradually, as I kissed, licked and laved at her sopping pussy, she began to utter little moans of pleasure, then her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled: "Up to my clit, hurry, I want it!"

Her words were a panting plea and my tongue now attacked her clitoris, thick and swollen from her lust and after only five or six strokes she gasped out in delight, then wriggled and writhed to a long, groaning, grunting orgasm.

I kissed her for a while down there, then rose and tried to place my stiff, turgid prick on her minge, but with one strong heave of her hand against my hip she thrust me away onto my back.

"Down, tiger," she said, forcefully, "I may be an unorthodox domme, but I'm notthatunorthodox. It's time he put his party hat on."

And Theresa stretched out and from a package on the bedside table she produced a condom. Leaning over she placed her mouth on the crown of my cock, sucking gently for a few strokes, then she slipped the rubber protector onto my helmet.

As she pulled the contraceptive down my shaft, she led the way with her lips, kissing my stiffness all the way down to its base, before flickering kisses lightly across my bunched scrotum.

When my "party hat" was in place, she lay on her back, spread her thighs and whispered: "Now you can have your wicked way with me, tiger," and she took my shaft at the base and pulled me to her minge.

I felt my cockhead graze against her cunt lips, then I was sliding into her sopping wet snatch, driving smoothly up her satiny softness, delighting in the way her vaginal walls embraced my cock.

"Oh, this feels so good," I told her, "I only hope I can last long enough."

Theresa smiled sweetly. "There's no need to prove you're a macho he-man, darling," she told me, "you've done that already in that fiendish bondage position. There's nothing to prove, tiger. Just enjoy yourself, come when you want to – I have!"

And I started a steady up-and-down tempo as she raised her hands to my head and held me, granting me an occasional kiss as I enjoyed the intercourse.

"This is so wonderful," I told her, "no pressure to perform – you are wonderful."

Theresa kissed me again. "The pressure was all on you to last the hour," she said. "And it was wonderful to watch your lovely body straining and struggling to complete the endurance test.

"I loved the way your muscles flexed and rippled, loved the way your cock stood to attention, loved the way you inhaled so deeply when I placed my panties on your face. I could put you in bondage for hours."

All this talk, of course, was music to my ears and it was also acting as a persuader to my penis, which was getting closer and closer to its ejaculation point.

"I've got lots of lovely positions planned for you," the lovely lady told me as I continued to pump into her. "Will I see you again, Rick?"

I nearly laughed – what a suggestion! "Of course you will, you wonderfully wicked domina," I cried, "you are sensational."

"Do you always read the adult ads in the paper?" she asked, her hands now stroking my buttocks, occasionally slapping them lightly, her fingers every now and then tracing across my anus.

"Every day," I said, feeling the impending ejaculatory explosion getting nearer and nearer. "But you're the first person I've ever called."

"That's great," she said, "you're the first client – no, that sounds too much like a commercial transaction, make it the first visitor I've had here. Your first call to a domme, my first visitor in town.

"It just goes to prove the old saying," said Theresa, as I panted towards my climax.

Then, unable to hold back any longer, I felt my cock shuddering as first one, then two, then three spurts of semen flooded the rubber's container at the head of my erection.

Being careful to grab the condom around the base of my cock, I pulled from her and rolled, chest heaving, onto my back.

"The old saying?" I asked, as I regained my senses.

"Yes, Rick," she smiled, kissing me softly on my nose. "It pays to advertise, Rick, it pays to advertise!"

12