It Pays to be a Good Married Slut

Story Info
Wife is offered an opportunity to make some cash.
4.1k words
4.25
91.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers

We were sitting on the couch on a Saturday, we had finished all our shopping and were just relaxing after a rather routine day. It was probably about four in the after noon. My wife was dressed in a pair of jeans and a peasant blouse. I was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. We were watching TV, while talking about her night out, the previous night. She had a date with one of her boyfriends and spent the night fucking and having a good time.

When she comes home after a date, she doesn't always tell me all the details, so with the TV providing background noise, she was teasing me with what happened the night before. She had her hand up the leg of my shorts and I had one of her tits out, with me happily sucking away on her big nipple, needless to say this was leading up to a trip into the bedroom when the phone rang. Darn!

She answered as she always does, I don't bother to answer the phone anymore, unless she's not home, as it is often one of her boyfriends and they usually hang up if I answer. Even though they know I'm aware they are dating my wife, I guess it is embarrassing for them to talk to me.

When she answered it was a pretty short conversation, "Hello, oh hi Jason, whats up?" She listened for a moment, then "Well, I don't know," she listened for another moment then said, "Whats your friend like, do I know him?" Listening for another moment, she looked over and saw me nodding my head, "Well, I guess I could, but I hope he is a nice guy," "OK, what time?" "I'll be there," and then hung up.

She came and sat down and told me that was Jason on the phone and he had invited her over tonight, and wanted her to meet a friend of his. She went on to say, that usually means one thing, as she has met a number of her lovers through her friends. She said she was undecided but when she looked over and saw me nodding my head, than she agreed to meet them tonight.

She told me it was a black business friend of Jason's and was in town for the weekend. Jason had told him about her and he wanted to meet her. She said it sounded like it might be fun.

I asked her if she was up for it after her date last night, and she replied, "Yes, you know I am, I am already getting wet from thinking about having two guys in one night, see?" She then pulled down her jeans and told me to touch her pussy, I did and she was getting quite wet.

I said, "I guess you are, but you always have two guys every time you go out, them then me."

She looked at me and said, "Silly, OK, two then you, that's three, is that better?" I just smiled and thought how lucky I was.

She said, "Well I better get ready, Jason asked me to wear my black outfit, he said it would a big turn on for his friend."

So off she went, first the bath, then the hair, makeup and finally the black outfit. Black nylons, black panties and the black camisole with garters. She came out to show me and asked how she looked, we you know me, I am a push over for this outfit, she looked absolutely hot.

I asked what dress she was wearing and she said she would be wearing a short tan low cut summer dress, she went to put on the dress and came back, it looked great and as she twirled around, it flared out just reveling the tops of her nylons, I like this dress a lot, it shows off her brown hair, she was ready to go.

She sat for about another half hour, just talking about normal household things, then looked at the clock, it was about 7:30 pm. A kiss for luck and she was on her way to Jason's apartment.

My wife is a 25 year old, very proportioned woman, when she wears a bra it's a 36 C and her nipples are big and the aureoles are dark brown when she is excited. When she wears heals it really sets off her shapely legs. Brown hair, green eyes about 120 pounds, she is my vision of perfection, and with the success she has at picking up guys, I guess they must agree with me.

Me, I am just an average guy, mostly average in every way, except for my perversions. I am not here to brag about my huge dick or whatever, after all this story is about her.

So here I sit half watching a few TV shows and as time passes, I decide to go to bed, I take a quick shower and then off to bed for a quick nap, so I can be rested for what looks like an exciting night when she comes home. Oh, yea I was erect as soon as she walked out the door, it was still up when I fell asleep.

I woke up as soon as she opened the front door, I am a light sleeper when she is out, looked at the clock it was shortly after 2 am. She came straight in the bedroom and stood next to the bed, bent down and kissed me, "Are you awake?"

"Yes, I heard you come in." I switched on the bedside light and looked her up and down, her hair was a bit ruffled, the mascara around her eyes was a bit smudged, and as the air that followed her into the room hit my nose, I smelled Opium, cigarette smoke, and sex, boy did she smell of sex, it is an odor that is a total turn on, one of those smells like Opium perfume, you never forget.

She pulled her dress over her head and sat on the side of the bed next to me. She said, Before we get started, I need to talk to you about something."

I looked at her, she had never done this before, usually she get undressed and jumps into bed with me, anxious to fuck my brains out.

She started off by saying, "You will never guess what they want me to do." I just looked at her as she continued. "You remember I told you he wanted to me meet a friend of his from out of town?" "Well it turns out he is from out of town, South Africa to be exact, he owns a company that has offices here in Germany."

He told me that Jason was a friend he had met a number of years ago in the States and had come to visit him. He and Jason were catching up on current events and one thing led to another and he asked Jason how his love life was going? Well Jason told him that he didn't have a regular girl, but was seeing this married white chick that kept him satisfied, he didn't really need a regular girl.

Well his friend said, "I have to meet this woman, is she really that hot?"

Jason told him that I was a knock out and loved to fuck black guys, and the best part was that being married didn't make any difference, because she has an open relationship with her husband.

His friend said, "You mean she can go out with whom she pleases and he lets her?"

Jason replied, "Yes, I've met him and he confirmed it to me."

Well not really, I just happened to answer the phone one day and he was on the line asking for my wife, I called for her to come to the phone and as we waited, we made small talk, like where they were going that night.

He was quiet for a second and then asked, "You know your wife is going out with me?"

I told him I knew and he asked if I was alright with her dating him, I told him I was and to have a good time.

She came to the phone and spoke to him a moment then she said, " I told you he knew!" then she told him she would see him shortly.

She went on to tell me that when she arrived at Jason's apartment, Jason met her at the door, she said they embraced while his friend stood there watching.

His friend let out a low whistle and said, "You weren't kidding she is hot."

She said they all sat down on the sofa and they began to talk and then touch her, running their hands up her legs and Jason began to kiss her, Then Jason whispered in her ear, "You know he wants to fuck you?"

She looked at him and said, "I figured that."

He then asked if I was willing and I took a look at him and and said, "Sure, who's first, you or him?"

Then Jason asked, "How about both at the same time?"

My wife told them that she didn't like threesome's, as she preferred to do one at a time so she could concentrate on pleasing them completely. "But now you guys must decide who goes first!"

She said Jason made the decision that his guest should go first, that he didn't mind.

She went on to say that she got up and took his hand and led him into the bedroom, anxious to see what this guy had, Jason was larger than average and she enjoyed his cock, she hoped his friend was blessed with a nice cock too. Well she didn't have long to wait, because as soon as they were in the room he stripped off his clothes in record time.

She got out of her dress and stood before him in just her outfit, he took a look at her and his cock just sprung up to it full length. She looked at his cock and noticed it was not as big as a horse, but defiantly nicer that Jason's, she said, "Nice!" and went to him and took him in her arms, kissing and fondling his cock. She then dropped down and took his cock into her mouth and made sure it was nice and hard. She then went to the bed and said, "Come here," and patted the bed next to her.

She said he practically jumped on the bed and then his hands were all over her. She said this guy was all primed and in a hurry to get into her pussy, so she asked him what his favorite position was. He said. "I think you call it Doggy Style."

She told him to remove her panties then she got up on all fours and lowered her head and arched her butt up. She said, "I love this position, fuck me!"

So he crawled up to her and slowly began to push his cock into her pussy, saying "Wow, Jason was right, this is good pussy!" soon he was balls deep in her pussy, he paused and savored the feeling then began a slow easy fuck, sliding his cock out then back in slowly over and over.

She told me his cock felt really good in her pussy and soon wanted him to go faster and harder, so she told him, "Fuck me hard, slam you cock in my hole, make me cum!" She said he did and soon the sounds of his calves and balls slapping against her backside and the sound of her very wet hole began to really get her hot and soon she began to cum on his cock. This set him off and he began to swell and pushed his cock deep into her hole and erupted in a very large and strong orgasm, he grunted and gave out a low growl and filled her pussy full of his sperm.

She said it felt really good and strong, and she loved the feeling of his hot sperm filling her pussy. She said they stayed hooked together for a while until he grew soft and slipped out, allowing his sperm to seep out of her pussy. She reached back and felt their juices coming out of her hole, she then laid on her back next to him and stuck her fingers into pussy then into her mouth to taste their juice. He just laid there and watched her and then said,

"That is the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

She said, "So you like, well I hope you like this!" and she leaned over and took his limp cock into her mouth and began to clean him off, sucking the juices off his cock, licking his balls until he was all cleaned up. She then continued to suck on him until he was hard again and said, "Now it's my turn to choose." So she straddled his cock and slide him in her hole and began to move up and down on it. She said she watched his face and he looked like he was in heaven, she then leaned over and said, "Suck my tits!"

He took one nipple in his mouth and started to pinch the other. My wife loves this and she began to push down and up on his cock rubbing her clit on his cock, it didn't take long before she began to have a very strong orgasm, she stopped rubbing and arched her back and tilted her head up and she said, "I just howled," as I came. The poor guy didn't have a chance, her orgasm triggered his and he just began to cum. She said it felt like there was more coming out of him than before. She said she could feel his cock pulsing inside her, squirting his cum deep inside her hole for what seemed forever. Finally he stopped and she slide off and laid down beside him.

She said it took him a bit before he was able to talk, then he said, "That had to be the best I have ever experienced, I can see why Jason is a happy man."

He got up and began to dress and as he was walking out, he turned and winked, saying, "I send Jason in."

Well it took a while before Jason came in, I was just laying there feeling his friends cum leak out of me all over the sheets, when he came in, Jason took off his clothes and climbed between my legs and slid his cock in my well fucked hole, all the while mumbling m,m,m,m,m,m as he slid in.

As he began to fuck me, he remarked, "I can see why your husband loves to fuck you when you come home with you pussy full of sperm, it really feels good!"

It only took him a few minutes to cum, I guess like you the sensation of my well fucked, wet pussy really pushed his button too.

Poor me, here I am laying in bed listening to her blow by blow, stroke by stroke recount of her night, my cock is so hard, it is like a heat seeking missile trying to get into her wet pussy. She pushes me back and says, "Just wait, I haven't gotten to the part you aren't going to believe."

I protested by saying, "Damn, you mean there is more to come?"

She said, "Not exactly, it was what Jason said his friend had asked him to ask me!"

She started to tell me that after she fucked Jason the first time, yea there did it twice, he said that his friend was so impressed with her, that he wanted to bring a few select friends from the Frankfurt office to meet her. She said that it sounded like fun but wasn't sure if she was up for a gang bang with a lot of guys.

He told her that it would only be three guys and that his friend was willing to pay her for her time.

She told me that she was a bit shocked as to the prospect of fucking a bunch of guys and getting paid for it like a common whore. She then asked, "Why doesn't he just rent a German whore for the night?"

Jason said his friend had done that before, and had given some of his employees such a gift, but he said they are like cold fish and just lay there and let the guys fuck. He went on to tell me that his friend was so happy with you he wanted his best people to experience what he had. He said you totally turn him on, due in part that you are married, white and like to fuck black guys, and the fact you make him feel like no other before.

Then Jason said, "I know how he feels, I feel the same way too, you're the best pussy I have ever had!"

She said that it did make her feel good, but she told Jason that she would have to talk to her husband before she could agree to doing it.

Needles to say, I was a bit shocked, turned on too, but I said, "Well lets talk about it after we fuck, I can't wait to feel how your pussy feels after what you did tonight."

She said OK, and laid down next to me, we began kissing, and running our hands all over each other, I always start with kissing, running my hands down her body, starting at the neck and working down, caressing first her breast, tweaking her nipples, leaving one hand there on her right breast, and using the the other hand to slowly work my way down to her thighs, I love the feeling of her nylon clad legs, I usually keep my hand there for a time, just caressing her thigh, then I slowly bring my hand up until I feel the bare skin of the top of her legs, I go crazy feeling the bare skin, I run my hand back and forth from the nylon, to the bare skin for many seconds until I run my hand up and over the top of her pussy then down the other leg so I can feel her bare skin one more time.

Then I slowly slide my hand to the inside her bare thighs, I love the feeling of the humidity that is always there. I pause a moment, usually commenting how warm and moist it is between her thighs. Then I slowly, move my hand up to the top of her panties and then slowly sliding my fingers down the outside of her panties, first I encounter the feeling of the hair on top of her pussy, I linger there for a second, and then I work my way down further and began to feel the shaven part of her pussy, it starts just above her slit, and continues all the way around to her ass, I know this from memory, as I often shave it for her before she goes on a date.

I love to kinda push my index finger in her slit making a camel toe by this time I have shifted down closer to her pussy so I can see what I am doing. Finally I move to the best part of this whole game I like to play, the part of her pussy where her hole is, this is usually where I feel the wetness of her panties, the mixture of her juices and his sperm, and tonight I was rewarded with that wet feeling before I got to that part, she was soaked, of course we know why.

I love to look at her wet panties, knowing she has been a naughty girl, and they are full with some other guys sperm, the damp spot and sometimes the white streaks really turn me on. I then reach up and take her panties and slide them off, watching her pussy as I remove them and set them aside. She then spreads her legs, opening her treasure for me to see. Her pussy looks....like a work of art.

Her lips are spread and engorged, her hole is gaping slightly, the whole thing is wet, it just looks at me inviting me to climb inside. I marvel at how good her pussy looks, so erotic, taboo, knowing she has been out fucking two black guys, knowing when my cock finally sides in her hole, it is full of their sperm. The feeling of the wet silkiness, the openness of her hole, makes the sensation around my cock feel like soft caresses. It is almost indescribable.

She then tells me to lay on my back and straddles my hips, pressing her pussy on my cock, she begins to rub my cock into her slit, back and forth covering it with juice. She then pauses and asks me if I am ready for my present, she likes to ask this, and it is kinda like opening a present, I get to open her hole and slide inside to feel the sensation of her pussy full of sperm.

I say yes and she arches her back and lines me up with her hole and I slide into the depths of her body. Tonight her pussy is especially wet and open, having been fucked four times by two different men, four loads of sperm mingled and soon to be mixed with mine.

Unless you have ever felt this sensation, you probably have, when you fuck your partner for the second or third time in one session, but I guarantee you, it does not feel the same, it feels different, because it is not your sperm, it is someone else's. Your mind will be on a different wave length, the nature of the wickedness, eroticism, and the just plain bad, will make you feel totally different.

I am enjoying her slow sensuous fucking, and in moments, I cant hold back. I empty a load so big in her pussy, I swear my toes curled. She can feel it hitting her cervix and she sighs with contentment. She says, "Wow that was a big one, I guess you were really turned on!"

I looked at her and said, "What did you expect, the build up was intense." I stay in her until my cock slides out on it's own. The dam was broke and her pussy began leaking large amounts of juice all over my crotch. She waited a moment then slide down my legs and surprised the shit out of me. You see she usually cleans me up with a wet washcloth, but this time she began licking off all of the juice from my cock and balls. I let her finish, and then I asked her what got into to her, she had never done that before.

She looked at me as she was licking her lips and swallowing her treasure, she got a devilish look on her face and said, "Well if I am going to be a whore and get paid to fuck, I might as well get used to cleaning up!"

I looked at her sitting on my legs, a very satisfied and coquettish look on her face, I asked her, "So have you made up your mind about being paid to fuck those guys?"

She said, "You know, I had already decided to do it before I got home, it really turns me on, I already am a slut wife, I might as well get paid for it, so what do you think?"

I said, "You know I will support you in anyway I can, you can fuck whomever you want, so if you want to do it, go for it!"

She looked at me and then crawled up on top of me and kissed me saying, "I love You!" Then she began wiggling her pussy on me again, my cock got hard and she slide her pussy down my shaft one more time, she looked at me and said, "Wow, six times tonight, so how does it feel knowing you are fucking a whore, who just happens to be your wife, you always wanted to try one, now you are married to one!"

claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers
12