It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsticked
lipsticked
116 Followers

I had an idea about what was going to happen, but I wasn't strong enough to say anything to her. Her spectacular looks and dominant personality just overwhelmed me. I was helpless to deny her anything she asked of me. The fact that it was just the two of us, alone in this large house for the next two months, made everything a bit unreal.

I followed her instructions even thought the liquid burned after a few minutes, and called her after I had dried off. Everywhere I had washed was devoid of body hair. I looked like a little boy. Miss Kimberly looked me over carefully. She had me turn around like a runway model. I was excited to have her seem me naked, but she acted like a medical professional. She didn't smile or frown, just examined me to make sure I hadn't missed anywhere. I was hoping she would touch me, but she just looked.

"Get dressed now. I want you to repeat this procedure every five days. If you grow any stubble on your face or groin, I want you to shave it off immediately. You will be punished if you disobey me."

I had no intention of disobeying her, but did wonder about the type of punishment she meant. I would soon find out.

The next few days were pretty much the same. I fixed her meals, cleaned, did chores, dressed in my new uniform, reapplied by lipstick several times a day and masturbated to Miss Kimberly's photo every night.

I managed to do things correctly until the fourth day. Miss Kimberly had gone out on some errands, and I was cleaning inside the house. I was dressed in my red panties-miniskirt-sheer blouse uniform with my lips heavily coated in red lipstick when the doorbell rang. I stopped and stood completely still. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to open the door dressed as I was. I quietly moved to a front window and peaked out. There was a UPS truck in the driveway. I felt a little better because I knew that the UPS driver would leave the delivery by the front door. I didn't move for 5 minutes, and heard the truck leave the driveway. I waited until I was sure no one was in sight and opened the door expecting to retrieve the delivery. I only found a yellow sticker on the door stating that UPS had tried to make a delivery that required a signature and that they would return tomorrow. I hoped that the package was not important and that Miss Kimberly would not be angry.

As soon as Miss Kimberly returned, I presented myself before her. I told her very apologetically what had happened, and I could see her getting angry even before I had finished.

"You stupid bitch! What were you thinking? Of course you needed to open the door. That was a very important next day delivery from my office. I needed those documents today."

She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards my room. "You need to learn a lesson, and this is as good a time as any."

Miss Kimberly shoved me into my room and halfway on the bed. She went over to the locked drawers of the bureau and removed a key from her pocket. She unlocked the bottom two drawers and pulled the lowest one open. Miss Kimberly reached in a pulled out three things. The first was a large paddle with holes in it, similar to ones used in fraternity hazing. The second was a jockey's riding crop and the third was a long thin flexible cane.

"First, bitch, I am going to warm you up with an old fashioned spanking. Then we'll move on from there." I didn't want to get hit and tried to leave the room, but she quickly grabbed me and twisted my arm behind my back. In an instant, she was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was across her lap. My arm was still painfully held behind my back. With her other hand, she flipped up the skirt and pulled down my panties. The first blows were surprisingly painful, and I was begging her to stop. I was practically crying when she finally did, and my ass felt on fire. She dumped me on the floor and went back to the bureau. She pulled out some handcuffs from one drawer and was on me before I had a chance to move. Now my hands were locked behind my back. She practically picked me up, shocking me with the display of her strength, and through me face-down on the bed. A quick trip back to the bureau and she had some leather cuffs over my ankles. My legs were spread far apart, and chains appeared from under the corners of the bed. They were attached to the ankle cuffs, locking my legs in position. Miss Kimberly put similar leather cuffs on my wrists and unlocked the handcuffs. In a quick motion, she had my arms stretched in front of me attached to the chains at the head of the bed. I was spread-eagled face down on the bed, and I hadn't been able to put up any resistance. Once I was in the proper position, Miss Kimberly stood back and looked down at me.

"Now you need to learn that what you think doesn't matter to me. You have a job to do in this house, and I expect you to do it properly. Answering the door, greeting my friends, serving me and them all are part of your duties. I don't care if you are naked, or dressed as a clown. You do what I tell you to do. If you feel humiliated, that's just too bad. That's all in your head and not my concern. Now, to make sure you remember this lesson, I am going to hurt you. The next time you wonder about what someone other than me is going to think I want you to remember this session. As painful as you find it, the next time will be worse. You have no idea how creative I can be when it comes to inflicting pain. Believe me you do not want to find out. You will obey me at all times, immediately, and without question."

She moved over to the three implements she had removed from the bureau, and picked up the thin cane. "I think we'll use this today." She said, smiling for the first time.

The next few minutes were horrible. I felt as if I were being cut up. I could not even anticipate when or where the next blow would fall. I was crying and begging her to stop. I promised anything I could think of. I only wanted it to stop. Finally, the room was silent except for my sobbing.

"Now, Michelle, tell me what you have learned today."

I could barely speak without sobbing. "I must obey Miss Kimberly immediately and with hesitation at all times. I must consider her before anything or anyone else. I must put Miss Kimberly's wishes before anything else. "

"Good, Michelle. Now I think it would be proper for you to call me Mistress instead of miss.

I later found out how Mistress Kimberly knew exactly which buttons to push to completely control me. Her plan began before the Taylor left for their vacation. Mistress Kimberly recognized my submissive behavior immediately, and discussed the possibilities she envisioned with Mistress Denise. Her first step was to get proof of my submissive nature. She made sure Denise kept me busy at the house and came up with some excuse to borrow my car. Without my car, I was stuck in Malibu, so Mistress Kimberly was free to go to my apartment. My house keys were on the key ring with the car keys. She let herself in and leisurely went through my apartment. She discovered a bunch of magazines in the bedside cabinet all devoted to female domination and feminization of men -- "Women in Command" "Dominant Domain" "Transvestites in Bondage". She found many more on the top shelf of my closet She discovered my "slave bag" containing my "fem clothes" -- 38dd bra, crotchless panties, fishnet stockings, camisoles, tap pants, garter belts, leather bondage items, handcuffs and ropes. Her search turned up my old leather briefcase filled with photos of the dominant women I had served along with letters I had written to them. In those letters she learned about every fetish I had, how I begged to worship a dominant woman, how I needed to be owned and used.

Her computer skills quickly revealed all the secrets of my hard disk. There were hundreds of downloaded photos of women dominating men. She quickly realized that most of the women were blond, wearing leather, very red lipstick and had extremely large breasts. There were also photos of transsexuals dominating men. The common traits to the dominant ts's were very large breasts and very large cocks. There were lots of photos of men on their knees, often dressed as a sissy or maid, wearing lipstick, sucking the large cocks. She read my emails to dominant women begging to be used as their bound slavegirl. I wrote I needed to be smothered under their asses; my face belonged between their legs or between their ass cheeks. I wanted to be kept constantly in some type of bondage and never given a moment of freedom. I wanted to be feminized and used by both men and women as a sexual object. I wrote about breast implants, tattoos, bondage, toilet training, maid service, and complete and endless servitude. Mistress Kimberly learned that I craved both verbal and physical humiliation. I felt the greater the humiliation suffered, the greater the proof of my owners control and domination.

By the time Mistress Kimberly left my apartment, she knew she would own me. I think she envisioned me as a piece of property with a "sold" sticker on my ass. She returned to Malibu and that evening spoke with Mistress Denise. They discussed Mistress Kimberly's plan to enslave me, train me, make me into a feminized slavebitch and give me to Mistress Denise as a gift. Mistress Denise had some reservations, but Mistress Kimberly talked about her experience in domination, and assured Mistress Denise that I would present no problems. She even said that she was a little surprised that I hadn't offered myself to Mistress Denise. Mistress Denise replied that she had no interest in me as a sexual partner, but was intrigued by the idea of me as a sexual servant. She was also thinking of how Master Steven would like to have "a blowjob bitch" on call. She gave Mistress Kimberly a rubber cock that had been made from a mold of Master Steven's. They had it done on their honeymoon as a joke, but Mistress Denise now thought that Mistress Kimberly could use it to train me to take Master Steven's real cock. It was huge, and they both knew I could not accommodate his large cock without a lot of prior training. Mistress Denise also pissed into several glass jars that Mistress Kimberly placed in the refrigerator. Mistress Kimberly did the same with her piss. She intended to have me drink some each day and get used to the flavor of their piss until I could distinguish which Mistress was the source. Mistress Kimberly ordered the installation of closed circuit video cameras in the maid's room, kitchen, laundry room, and bathrooms. The monitor and control was in the master bedroom. This would allow Mistress Kimberly to watch me without my knowledge. She purchased the miniskirts, blouses, panties, underwear and shoes after noting the proper sizes from my apartment. Very little was left to chance. Mistress Kimberly just laid some traps and waited for her prey (me) to walk into them. I think the phrase "lamb to the slaughter" comes to mind.

Anyway, my mind was coming to grips with the fact that I had been bound and beaten by a goddess and the pain was not like my fantasies. Mistress Kimberly released my ankles and wrists, but told me not to move from the bed. She left the room, and I remained exactly where I was, to afraid to budge.

When Miss Kimberly returned, she was all in black, wearing only a garter belt, fishnet stockings and stiletto heels.

Miss Kimberly asked, "do you like what you see?'

I replied that she was incredibly beautiful.

"You know that an old man like you could never have someone like me, but there is a way you could be useful to me. Do you want to be useful to me?.

"Yes, Mistress" I immediately replied.

"Good. I knew men like you in college. In fact, I had someone who would do anything I told him. He was obedient, submissive and very useful. You could say that I owned him. I think you need to be owned, Michelle. I think you dream of it. I think you need to be told what to do and when to do it. Am I right Michelle? If I am, I want you to come over to me and kneel down and kiss my right shoe. Make a loud kissing sound and keep you lips on my shoe."

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. On one hand, Miss Kimberly was a fantasy come to life. On the other hand, this was crazy and absurd.

Kimberly saw the confusion in my eyes and said in a loud and commanding voice "I said get over here now slave!"

I mind was in shock, but my body moved forward. I felt myself kneel down in front of her and kiss her shoe.

"I knew you were a submissive bitch the moment I saw you. Now you are going to be mine!"

She turned around and bent over slightly so her ass was closer to my face. "Kiss my ass cheeks and make the same loud kissing sounds. Now!"

I obeyed, kissing her smooth tan skin in a worshipful manner.

As I kissed her she held the jockey whip in her had. "This whip was given to me by the first man I completely dominated. It was during my first year in college and he was a graduate assistant. He wanted me use him as a pony and around ride on his back while hitting him with the crop. I decided I liked whipping him so much that I read up on female domination. I moved in with him and made him my complete slave. You wouldn't believe some of the things I made him do for me and my friends. He eventually dropped out of school when I got tired of him. But I still have a sentimental feeling for my first whip."

"Now, gently spread my cheeks apart and French-kiss my asshole. Stick your slut tongue in as far as you can until you can taste my shit"

I rushed to follow her orders, pushing my tongue into her hole.

"I have plans for you that you can't even image. I am going to own you completely." I kept worshiping her asshole as she outlined her plans.

While she was here, I was to make her pleasure, comfort and convenience my sole objective. I would learn what she needed and become her complete body servant. This was not about my pleasure, just hers. She was going to train me, condition me, and modify my body to suit her. She told me I needed collagen injections in my lips so I could have "cocksucking lips". Some permanent makeup would make me look a little more feminine. Eventually some implants to give me real tits and some liposuction to give me a better figure. And, of course, some tattoos of ownership in the appropriate places.

This was going a little to fast for me, but I didn't stop licking her asshole until she pulled her body away. She ordered me to remove my clothes and get face-up on the bed. Once I was situated in the proper position, she got on the bed and sat on my chest. Kimberly's incredible breasts almost blocked my view of her face. Her legs pinned my arms to the bed, and she told me to open my mouth. When I did she spit in it.

"My saliva will spread through your body. It will make your mine. You are helpless to resist because you know I am superior to you. I am dominant, you are submissive. You have always wanted to be controlled, but were too afraid to seek it. Well, little mouse, I have found you and you can't get away."

"I had planned on getting you a cock harness, but after seeing how little your cockette is I may have trouble finding one small enough. No wonder you're submissive. You are hardly a man -- more like a little girl."

Kimberly then positioned herself so that her cunt was over my face. "Get used to my cunt. I like to get sucked several times a day. So you had better get good at this fast." She dropped her cunt on my mouth. I felt her weight pushing my face into the pillow. I could barely get any air. Kimberly obviously thought I was waiting to long to get started, so she grabbed my balls and squeezed. I immediately started licking as quickly as possible. I sought out her clit and kept my tongue in motion around it. Her juices started flowing and I was able to get small gasps of air. She started moving her cunt on my face and then stopped and squeezed her thighs around my head until I thought it would pop like a balloon. Finally, she moved off my face which was covered in her juices.

"Not bad for the first time. I expect you to crawl between my legs to wake me up in the morning and put me to sleep at night. I want you under any table or desk I am sitting at, available to eat me. If I am on my stomach, you will lick my asshole. I want you to clean my cunt after I piss, and lick my asshole after I shit."

Kimberly got off the bed and left me laying there in a daze. She was back in a moment with a dog collar in her hand. She held it in front of my eyes so I could see the dog tag on the collar. It read:

Slave Michelle - Property of Mistress Kimberly & Mistress Denise -- Please return to (and then the Taylor address).

She put the collar on me and locked it in place. Before I knew what was happening, she had turned me over and put handcuffs on me behind my back.

"In order for you to truly become my sissybitch, you have to give up the one thing that still makes you think have any maleness in you. So right now I intend to fuck your little cunthole. I am going to impale you on my strap-on cock and listen to you squeal like a pig. When I am finished you will understand on a much deeper level our relative positions. You will realize that you were born to belong to a dominant woman. You are starting the journey that will end with you as a submissive cunt-sucking, asshole-licking, cock-loving, sissy-bitch slavegirl.

Mistress Kimberly went back to the bottom dresser drawer and pulled out a large black strap-on dildo. It looked enormous, but I now realize that she was using the smallest one her collection. She sat on the bed and with one hand lifted my head by my hair. With her other hand she reapplied the red lipstick that had been smeared around my face. Then she sat down on my chest. The black dildo was inches from my lips. I could feel the heat of her body and felt completely trapped under her. She looked in my eyes and said "Get some of that lipstick and spit on my cock. It may make it easier on you when I take your cherry."

I don't know how she knew I was an anal virgin, but by now I was ready to believe she could read my mind. I was always afraid of anal sex, and don't like pain, but now I felt helpless and weak. She was physically and mentally stronger than I was. She knew what she wanted and intended to take it. I realized that resisting was futile, and a big part of me didn't want to resist. I wanted her to take me in a way no one else ever had. She would own me if she did this. It was as if she could see into my soul and grabbed it in her hand and squeezed.

I sucked on the dildo as if my life depended on it. I gagged as she pushed it deep in my throat, but she did not insist on shoving it all the way it. She seemed satisfied that I was sucking it like a cheap whore. When Mistress Kimberly felt I had lubricated her cock, she moved me to the end of the bed.

"Normally I would shove your face into the bed and fuck your ass, but I want to look in your eyes when you realize I can do whatever I want with you. You are helpless to deny me anything because, as you will realize in a few moments, I own you."

She pushed some lubricant in my asshole and pulled my ankles up on her shoulders. My ass was suspended in the air and an inviting target for her intruder. I felt the tip probe my asshole. "Look in my eyes, bitch!" Mistress Kimberly said. "Don't take your eyes away from mine for a moment or your previous beating will seem like a love tap. Push out as if you were taking a shit if you want it to be slightly less painful."

I tried to do that as she invaded by asshole. It really hurt and my eyes started to tear. I kept looking at her, and she had a cruel smile on her face. When I could feel her "balls" on my ass, I knew she was completely in. It hurt and felt full at the same time. I did not enjoy it the way some magazines say you do. This was rape, and I was the victim. My rapist humped my ass and kept looking at me. I never felt as helpless in my life, and at the same time thrilled at the power Mistress Kimberly had over me. As she moved inside me, I realized that I wanted to be raped. I wanted her to use me, and Mistress Kimberly saw that recognition in my eyes. She knew then she had won. I belonged to her. As she withdrew her weapon from my ass, she knew she could now proceed with the more strenuous part of my training and the rest of her plan. I didn't know it, but my humiliation and loss of control was just beginning.

lipsticked
lipsticked
116 Followers