It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsticked
lipsticked
117 Followers

She placed a cock gag in my mouth and strapped it around my head. The part in my mouth was about 3" long. The external part was a lifelike solid cock that protruded from my mouth for 8". She placed the end of the cock in her cunt and fucked my face until she came. Then she removed the gag and had me clean her juices off the dildo.

Mistress Kimberly wasn't finished with me yet. She took me back into my room and strapped me down to the "horse". My body was astride the horse with one arm and leg on each side. Mistress Kimberly put on a large life-like strap-on dildo with balls and lubed me up. She fucked me like a bitch until her "balls" were slapping my ass. Then she left the dildo completely in me and pulled on my nipple rings, telling me how she couldn't wait until I had real breasts for her to squeeze. She unbuckled the harness from her hips, but left the dildo in my cunthole while she showered and prepared for bed.

Mistress Kimberly finally came back to release me. She removed the large dildo, replaced it with a butt plug just as big. This was my sleeping plug. It would be a long time before I slept without something in my ass again.

As the day approached of the Taylor's return, Mistress Kimberly started having long conversations with Mistress Denise on the telephone. My training concentrated on the finer points of service. I went to the salon for a waxing to remove any remaining hair on my body. Mistress Kimberly graduated me to her largest dildo in my mouth and cunthole. I cleaned the house until it was spotless.

On the day of their return, Mistress Kimberly told me that only Mistress Denise would be arriving alone. Master Steven needed to stay in Europe on business and would return in 4 days. I was thrilled with this change. I would have a chance to serve Mistress Denise and see her reaction to my new status.

Finally the car arrived in the driveway. Mistress Kimberly had gone to the airport to pick up Mistress Denise, and I waited in the living room as instructed. When they entered, I curtsied and said "Welcome home Mistress Denise." I tried to keep my eyes downcast, but did sneak a peak at Mistress Denise to see her facial expression. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't seem angry either. Mistress Denise was dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a loose fitting top. All comfortable clothes for a long airplane trip. The top did nothing to conceal her huge breasts. Her blond hair curled at chin length. Her lipstick was dark red and glistening.

"Denise, you are now the owner of this slavegirl. I hope this property is acceptable to you. She has been trained to obey without hesitation." Mistress Kimberly said.

Mistress Denise looked at me. "Raise your head, Michelle. Look in my eyes. When I knew you before, I treated you as an equal. Now things have changed. You are now something for me to use. And I will use you. I expect complete obedience or you will be punished. Kimberly has told me about your training. You will be my maid, my toilet and my bitch. You will be Steven's cocksucker. I will display you to my friends and they will use you. You will be humiliated, abused and controlled. When Kim first pointed out your submissive personality and told me her plan for you, I was skeptical. She told me about her expertise in turning submissive men into slaves. As she emailed photos of your stages of submission to us, I began to really consider the benefits of owning a slavebitch. And now I do. I never considered you a man, and I wasn't sexually attracted to you when you were a man. The ride from the airport was long and I need to use a toilet. So crawl over here and remove my shoes and pants."

As I started to crawl, Mistress Kimberly said "Michelle, tell Mistress Denise what you are."

I began my mantra "I am the property of Mistress Denise. Mistress Denise owns me. I am a cunt-sucking, asshole-licking, cock-loving sissybitch slavegirl." I had reached Mistress Denise by the time I finished.

Mistress Denise undid her belt buckle and opened the button of her jeans. I unlaced her sneakers and she stepped out of them. Then Mistress Denise sat down and allowed me to pull off her jeans. Then she stood up again, and I removed her panties. I was on my knees starring at her cunt. I had dreamed of being in this position ever since I met her. Mistress Kimberly would tie me in a chair with a dildo in my cunthole, and have me look at photos of Mistress Denise's cunt on the hdtv in my room for hours. I unconsciously licked my lips as I looked at the real thing. I could taste my lipstick.

"Michelle, your first act as my bitch is to drink my piss. Get your slut mouth on my cunt and don't spill a drop."

I acted even before she finished speaking. I was like a racehorse waiting for the gate to open. I pressed my mouth over her cunt just as her urine started to flow. I swallowed as I had been taught, and managed to get every drop. I recognized her taste from my training.

"Now, lick me dry." I obeyed, hoping that she would allow me to do more.

"Alright. Kim has given you a tongue stud and trained you to worship cunt. Show me what you've learned. I know you have wanted to see my cunt up close and personal for years. You are going to get plenty of time to do that. And when you're finished, I expect you to lick the sweat from my ass crack."

I lost all contact with the outside world as I sucked her cunt. I used everything I had been taught to please my owner and was rewarded with a flood of juices from her. She pulled my head away from her cunt by my hair and moved to make her ass accessible to me. Then she pulled me back, and I went to work licking her crack up and down and sticking my tongue into her asshole. Mistress Denise seemed to like that also. Much to my regret, she told me to stop. My face was soaked with her fluids, but I was incredibly happy. "I want to make sure you understand that our former relationship is over. I no longer see you as a person. I see you as a possession that I intend to use. Your feelings do not matter to me. Your comfort does not matter to me. Make no mistake about my position. You belong to me, and I will punish you without hesitation if you fail to comprehend that."

"Kim, please take this bitch to the "horse". I think an object lesson is in order." Denise said.

Mistress Kimberly had me rise, curtsey and follow her to my room. She tied me tightly to the horse leaving my ass accessible on one end and my mouth on the other. Mistress Denise entered and walked in front of me. She was wearing the "Steven" strap-on dildo and it swung heavily from her hips. She lifted my head by my hair, so I she could see my eyes.

"Suck my cock you sissybitch. Get it good and wet before I fuck your cunt. She shoved the enormous dildo in my mouth, and the weeks of training paid off. I was barely able to take it, but managed. My eyes were tearing by the time Mistress Denise pulled it out. As she moved behind me, Mistress Kimberly placed some KY jelly in my cunthole. Mistress Denise positioned the dildo and worked the tip in slowly. Once it was inserted, she shoved the rest in hard. Mistress Kimberly muffled my screams by pressing my mouth to her cunt. Mistress Denise was not gentle. She was proving a point, and using my cunthole to do it. My tears and screams only made Mistress Kimberly more excited and her juices flooded my mouth. It was hard to breathe with my face pressed tightly to her. Finally, Mistress Denise's attack ended. She pulled out the dildo and removed the harness.

Mistress Kimberly released my head, and I hung there sobbing and exhausted. I heard Mistress Denise ask Mistress Kimberly for the cane. Mistress Denise moved in front of me again, making sure that I could see her holding the cane in her hand.

"I'm going to beat your ass to make sure to understand your place. But I don't need a reason to do this. I can do it because I own you. We are not friends. We are not acquaintances. I am your owner. You are my slave. I command. You obey. Immediately. Without question. Do not expect mercy or compassion. I will break you to my will at the slightest sign of disobedience."

Mistress Denise was revealed to me in all her dominant power. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to be used by her. I wanted her to own me. I deserved to be beaten as proof of her superiority.

"Count each touch of the cane, and say 'Thank you Mistress Denise'" she ordered.

She gave a wide swing with the cane, bringing it down on my ass with incredible force. I screamed as it hit, but managed to say the required words. Mistress Denise decided she didn't want to hear my screams and had Mistress Kimberly put a red ball gag in my mouth. When it was in place, she continued my caning. By the time she reached fifteen hits, my ass was on fire; I was sobbing uncontrollably and was completely broken to her will.

"Leave her tied there Kim. Let's go in the living room and have a drink. You can tell me all about your training technique."

They turned off the hdtv and the lights in the room as they departed. The only illumination in the room was the light shining on the photo of Mistress Denise. I was left, hanging exhausted and helpless on the horse, staring at my new owner as the pain in my ass came in waves.

I don't know how long I was left to recover, but eventually my mistresses came to release me.

"Fix your makeup then get in the kitchen and prepare dinner, Michelle" Mistress Denise ordered.

"Make two rib-eye steaks with a Caesar salad. Also sauté some mushrooms and make green beans with a lemon vinaigrette. Get a good bottle of Pinot Noir from the wine cellar. We will eat in the dining room in 45 minutes."

I could hear them talk in the living room as I was cooking.

Mistress Kimberly asked if Steven was ever concerned about my being over so often.

"Steven used to say that Michael followed me around with big puppy eyes and a tongue hanging out. Steven would have been concerned if a real man was around so much, but he never considered Michael a real man, and neither did I. Steven is going to laugh like crazy when he sees that tiny cock locked in your harness. Even if I had ever let that wimp's prick in me, I couldn't have felt anything." Mistress Denise replied.

"Kim, you are welcome to stay as long as you like, but I suspect that you want your own space."

"I've found a condo in my friend Pamela's building. I will move in after Steven gets back, and Michelle is trained to your routine. I would like to use her once a week to clean my place. She should have more free time now that the bulk of her training is completed. I think she should always be transported in bondage, and I have a suggestion. Steven can drop her off at my place in the morning on his way to work. She can clean my condo, stay with me overnight, clean Pam's the next day and Steven can pick her up on his way home. I will keep her well used and disciplined. I will leave you a long coat with holes in the pockets. Dress Michelle in bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Lock her bondage belt around her waist, put her coat on with the hand in the pockets, and then lock her hands to the bondage belt. It will look as if she is fully dressed and she will be helpless. Perfect for delivery to her job." Mistress Kimberly said.

"That sounds fine to me. I was thinking about lending her out to some friends of mine. I don't want too many people to know about Michelle, so it will only be to the single ones. They have always been jealous of me because I had a free handyman. Wait until they realize that I now have a free maid and sex slave. I really want to thank you for all your work. You have an amazing ability to recognize submissive men and to train them to worship you. I bet my friends will be after you to find some for them." Mistress Denise replied.

"Finding the men isn't hard. They seem to be all around. Men with small cocks are easiest to enslave. There are two paralegals and one junior partner in my law firm who are possibilities. But it takes a lot of time and effort to make one into a trained maid. I really don't have the time for that. However, it takes very little time, about one week, to make one into a sex slave. There are many more submissive men than dominant women. It is just a matter of finding out the particular fetish or fantasy of a man and then using it to control him." Mistress Kimberly said.

"I'll also be happy to take charge of Michelle, when you and Steven are away. You don't want to leave a sissy-slave alone too long, and you can't put her in a kennel. I can always have company over and let Michelle cook and serve. She can sleep chained at the foot of my bed." Mistress Kimberly continued.

I served their dinner in the dining room. I heated the diner plates and chilled the salad plates. I held each platter and served from their left. I filled their wine glasses often, and remained standing two steps away from the table awaiting orders.

A lot of the conversation concerned the training of submissive males. Mistress Kimberly also mentioned that when she ate alone, I was under the table kissing her feet or sucking her cunt. Mistress Denise was very interested in the extent of my massage training. Mistress Kimberly detailed my tattoos and had some suggestions for new ones. They also discussed having cosmetic surgery performed on me. Mistress Kimberly listed 38DD breast implants, liposuction, facial reconstruction and vocal cord and Adam's apple adjustments. Both wanted to keep my sissy cock and balls just as they were. I was told to open another bottle of wine, and they both seemed very relaxed when dinner was over.

As I cleaned up, my owners were planning the rest of my evening. Mistress Kimberly had moved from the master bedroom to a guest room. She gave Mistress Denise a guided tour of my room, pointing out the bondage devices and sex toys. Mistress Denise was impressed with Mistress Kimberly's use of the hdtv screen and the constant rotation of images to condition me. My clothes were displayed and the makeup I used. Mistress Kimberly demonstrated the different punishment implements and discussed the effects of each. She described the wakeup routine she had established, getting sucked first thing in the morning, and using my mouth as her toilet. She suggested Mistress Denise try it the next morning. I could always be trained to wake Mistress Denise and Master Steven that way, if they wished.

Mistress Kimberly came to the kitchen and informed me she was going to bed. I was to report to Mistress Denise after I finished.

I entered the master bedroom to find Mistress Denise looking at some photos. I waited until she acknowledged my presence, and curtsied. "How may I serve you, Mistress" I said with my eyes downward.

"I was just looking at some photos of your training at different stages. You make a much better looking girl than boy. Draw me a bath. When I'm done you can give me a massage. If you do a good job, I will allow you to worship my cunt and asshole again. If not, then you go back on the horse. I hurried to fill the tub, and lay out the oils for her massage.

When Mistress Denise emerged from the tub she looked incredible. I had always found her to be extremely attractive, and to see her magnificent breasts and superbly toned body made me weak. I had set up the massage table near the bed and put a heated pad below the sheets. Mistress Denise lay face down on the table as I warmed the oil in my hands. I started the massage at her shoulders and worked my way down to her feet over the next hour. She seemed very relaxed when I asked her to turn over. I began at her feet again, worked over her firm thighs and had to restrain myself from rubbing her cunt. I did rub her breasts, and could hardly believe I was actually holding them in my hands. I had fantasized about touching them for years. I was tremendously excited and my sissycock strained against its plastic cage. I massaged her arms and spent another 30 minutes rubbing her head and neck. I rubbed her ears as I ended the session.

Mistress Denise opened her eyes and slowly moved off the massage table. As she walked to the bed she said "That was very relaxing. Kim has trained you well. I am going to lie down now, and I want you to get between my thighs and suck my cunt. Do it slowly and gently. If I fall asleep, you are to return to your room. Wake me at 7am by crawling back here and sucking my cunt or asshole depending on my position. I may need to piss then and I don't want a single drop on the sheets. I will tell you want I want for breakfast in the morning. Now, get your tongue working. I enjoyed whipping your ass, so don't give me any unnecessary reasons to do it."

I got into position and starting licking her cunt. This was what I had dreamed about doing for years. I would have worshiped her all night, but stopped when I was sure she was asleep. I looked forward to the morning when I would have a chance to do it again.

The next day I serviced Mistress Denise and made breakfast for both my owners. I had been ordered to dress in my blouse and mini-skirt outfit. After I cleaned up the dishes, Mistress Kimberly attached a leash to my collar and led me to Mistress Denise's study. Mistress Kimberly explained to Mistress Denise that she had ordered me to organize all the charity information. I had created mail lists, form letters, spreadsheets of budgets, and input all the minutes from the meetings. Now Mistress Denise had someone who would do all the tedious and menial work while she enjoyed the admiration of her peers.

Mistress Kimberly said "Menial repetitive jobs are one of the best uses of slaves. It reinforces their feelings of worthlessness and gives them an opportunity to benefit their owners. A slave knows it is inferior and needs its owner to reinforce that. It craves the feeling of humiliation. An owner has control of the slave physically, emotionally and mentally. The slave needs to fear harsh punishment for disobedience. You really don't want a masochist as a slave. They will screw up just to be punished. Let them go to professional who is paid to hurt them. A brutal beating is necessary at the beginning of enslavement to condition the slave. As the dependence on its owner grows, punishment could be locking the bound slave in a room without contact. Michelle would suck your cunt for hours if you let her. That's actually a reward for her."

"Speaking of rewards let me show you how to milk a sissy. She needs this one in a while, but I find a horny slavebitch is a more attentive."

I removed my blouse and bra with the inserts, and was positioned on the living room coffee table on all fours. Mistress Kimberly attached weights to my nipple rings. My skirt was lifted up and my panties pulled down. Mistress Denise was seated next to me and shown how to remove my cock harness. Then I recited ""I am the property of Mistress Denise. Mistress Denise owns me" as she milked by sissycock. I came almost immediately. The excitement of having Mistress Denise touch me was overwhelming. They barely had time to get the bowl underneath me. As I licked up my cum, Mistress Denise pulled on my nipples. She was fascinated when Mistress Kimberly explained her method for elongating them. Mistress Denise squeezed and pulled until my nipples were swollen and sore. Then she put clothespins on them and pulled. I tried to move away, but Mistress Kimberly bitch-slapped my face and told me to stay still. Finally Mistress Denise tired of playing and released the clothespins. The pain increased instantly and my eyes started tearing.

"I think you're right, Kim" Mistress Denise said. "This bitch does not DD implants. I can't wait to play with them. And I'm sure Steven will enjoy them. He can do all the things to her and I won't let me do with me. This is so much fun." As she said "fun" she squeezed my balls, and a wave of nausea passed through me. My cock harness was attached again, and I was told to clean the house.

lipsticked
lipsticked
117 Followers