It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A routine of sorts developed. When I wasn't cleaning, cooking or doing laundry, I was used by my owners sexually. In the evenings, while they watched tv, I was on my knees servicing them. Mistress Denise used me in the mornings and at breakfast. I worshiped Mistress Kimberly in the afternoons by the pool. I was spanked over Mistress Denise's knees, and beaten with a paddle when I spilled some water during lunch. She used each bondage device in the house on me and kept me in uncomfortable positions for varying lengths of time. Mistress Denise definitely favored playing with my tits and nipples, and often commented on the tiny size of my cock. She even decided to have the head of my cock tattooed as red as my lips. She said that was the only way anyone would notice it.

I worked in Mistress Denise's office as her secretary. I polished every shoe in her closet, and massaged and worshiped her feet. I was used front and rear simultaneously in many positions and was kept in a sexual daze. I was constantly being used by two very dominant, incredibly beautiful and very creative women. I reveled in my humiliation and craved their attention and abuse.

And then Master Steven came home....

I was standing in the living room with Mistress Kimberly when Mistress Denise walked in with Master Steven. I was dressed as a French Maid in full makeup. I curtsied immediately as Mistress Denise said "Here is our new maid, Michelle. Michelle, recite your mantra for Master Steven."

I obediently repeated "I am the property of Mistress Denise, Mistress Kimberly and Master Steven. I am a cunt-sucking, asshole-licking, cock-loving sissybitch slavegirl."

"I never thought of you as a man," Master Steven said, "but I was surprised that Kim turned you into a sissybitch so easily. So here you are, dressed like an ad for a porno website, and telling me you want to suck my cock.

"Mistress Kimberly has made me realize that I need to be used by dominant women and men. It is something that I always unconsciously sought, but could not find. I need to be controlled. Being bound and forced to obey relieves me of all decisions. I believe my place is to serve and provide pleasure to my superiors. I accept the need for disciple to make me a better slave. I crave the humiliation of being used as a sexual object. I will do everything I can to please you and satisfy you. I will beg to suck your cock and be your bitch. I will be your toilet. I will obey you and worship you as my master and owner."

"Get on your knees" Master Steven said. "Denise and Kimberly have been telling me about your new skills. I'm going to enjoy having you do all the things that Denise doesn't like."

Master Steven lowered his pants and underwear and sat down. His cock and balls were massive. Even at rest, his cock was long and thick. His balls were like two tennis balls resting there.

"First, pull up your skirt and show me your sissy stick" he ordered.

I obeyed him and displayed my caged clit. He looked at it, and then looked at Mistress Kimberly and Mistress Denise. He shook is head at both of them in disbelief.

"Now beg to suck my cock and lick my balls. If you want to be my bitch, you had better make be believe it."

"Please, Master Steven, I need to suck your cock. You are superior to me in every way. I beg for the privilege of worshiping you as proof of your domination. I beg to be used by you. I am a sissybitch who needs to be taught her place as your property." I said staring at his cock and balls.

He moved closer to me holding his cock in one hand and my head in the other, and bitch-slapped my face with his tool. He rubbed it all over me, finally holding it in front of my mouth, resting lightly on my lips. It grew in his hand. It seemed even bigger than my practice dildo, and I was in awe of its power. I needed to have his cock in my mouth. I needed to worship this symbol of my submission.

"Alright, since Kim went to the trouble of giving you big red cocksucking lips, the least I can do is let you use them. Start by licking the head and the underside of my cock. I want to feel that tongue stud working." Master Steven commanded.

I began to lick the length of his cock. It grew even as I kissed it. I could barely hold it in two hands. I was thankful for the training Mistress Kimberly had given me. I would be choking otherwise. He began feeding more and more into my mouth. My lips struggled to fit around it, and I desperately tried to keep my teeth out of the way. I felt it enter my throat and controlled my gag reflex. I had some trouble breathing and tried not to panic. I thought my jaw would unhinge. Mistress Denise and Mistress Kimberly were watching his snake being devoured. I could feel my throat stretching and wondered what my neck looked like to them. I felt impaled on his cock. He began to move my head back and forth, and I could feel his muscles tense. As he started to pull out of my mouth, his milky sperm overflowed. I swallowed as fast as I could. He sprayed my face with his cum.

"You'll have to learn to swallow faster. And the first time I feel your teeth, will be the last. You'll be wearing dentures the same day." Master Steven warned me.

"Not a bad training job, Kim. She was able to get my cock down her throat. And I loved the feel of her neck muscles as she swallowed it. Almost like being milked. Not many bitches can handle a cock my size."

My jaw muscles ached. My lips felt as through they were split, and my throat was sore. But I had taken all of his cock and felt his balls on my face. I was thrilled that I had managed to suck him off and not embarrass Mistress Kimberly. I felt more like an owned bitch than ever.

I couldn't wait for Master Steven, a real man, to fuck my cunthole. I wanted to be his sissy slavegirl and have him take my ass.

Mistress Kimberly pulled me away by my leash and ordered me to clean up and change clothes. I was to return and serve drinks in the living room as soon as possible. I left to obey, and they began to discuss my future.

When I returned, they informed me that I would get cosmetic surgery immediately. Implants would give me 38dd breasts, my waist would be liposuctioned to a tiny size, my nose would be shaped and made smaller, my cheekbones made more prominent, my Adam's apple shaved down and my vocal cords modified. The head of my cock was to be permanently tattooed the same red color as my lips. The work would be paid for with money Mistress Kimberly transferred from my bank account. They estimated that the surgery and recovery would take one month. There still would be some swelling, but not enough to hinder my service.

Mistress Kimberly left to make the arrangements. Master Steven decided that he would take my virginity when I finished the surgery. He said he wanted to be able to grab my large tits and nipples when he fucked me.

I was surprised at how quickly things were moving. It was decided that I would stay in the clinic for the entire month. During that time, Mistress Kimberly would move to the own condo, and Mistress Denise and Master Steven would decide how best to use me.

I prepared and served dinner, but was kept under the table while they ate. I was ordered to kiss their feet and suck their toes for the entire meal. They retired to the living room as I cleaned the kitchen. When I joined them, I was ordered to my knees and told to suck Mistress Kimberly and Mistress Denise's cunts. I was thrilled to obey, and soon had my face glistening with their juices.

I returned with Mistress Denise and Master Steven to their bedroom. I prepared Mistress Denise's bath. Master Steven undressed and sat on the side of the bed. As I kneeled before him, he placed his cock in my mouth and said, "Kim said she trained you as a toilet. I want you here in the morning to wake us both up with your tongue. I'll piss in your mouth, and then let you suck me off. Do the same for Denise, then prepare us breakfast. Now drink this down like a good sissy." He proceeded to fill me with his piss and I swallowed it as fast as I could. I tiny bit dribbled down my mouth to my chest. When Master Steven saw it, he slapped my face. "Toilets don't leak. The next time you do, I will hang you up by your nipples and whip your ass."

Mistress Denise entered the room just as he said that. She looked over at me and said "Suck his cock to make it hard, then go to the corner and kneel facing the wall." It didn't take long for his cock to engorge. He kicked me away, and I went to the corner. I heard them making love in the bed for a long time. Mistress Denise was very vocal and had several orgasms. When things quieted down, Mistress Denise said "Crawl over here bitch, and clean his cock. Then suck his cum out of my cunt. This is going to be part of your nightly duties. And you know how much sissysluts need their daily ration of sperm." I crawled under the covers and cleaned them both. I felt it was truly my place to clean my superiors. I needed to be used this way and became incredibly excited. If I hadn't been caged, I think I would have cum just from serving them.

The next day Mistress Kimberly drove me the clinic. She removed my cock harness, collar and wig before we entered the building. I was given some papers to sign, and Mistress Kimberly transferred the funds for the procedures. I went through a basic physical, blood tests, and ekg and was taken to my hospital room. An IV was set up, and I woke up a week later, bandaged and sore. The work had been completed and I needed to recover. I had to wear a body stocking from my thighs to my chest for the liposuction. My new breasts were huge and heavy. They were even larger than they would finally be from swelling. My face had ice packs on it and my cock hurt. The painkillers helped, and I slept a great deal. I had no visitors except the nurses and the doctor. I was up and moving the second week, and by the fourth week I was ready to leave.

A few days before my discharge, one of the women from the salon came to work on me. She removed any body hair with hot wax, and gave me a manicure and pedicure. My nails were bright red. My hair had not been cut in over three months and was now long enough to style. She dyed my hair brown to remove any signs of grey, and shaped it around my face. I was even able to have a ponytail of about five or six inches as requested by Mistress Kimberly. My cock locked in its harness again with the bright red tip sticking out.

Mistress Kimberly came late in the afternoon to pick me up. I was very excited to see her. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered. I removed my clinic gown and knelt before her naked. I think she was pleasantly surprised when she saw the results of the operations. "Why, Michelle, you look wonderful. You face is very pretty now, and you won't need the breast forms or the waist cincher. Now say something so I can here your new voice."

"Thank you Mistress for making your bitch more pleasing to you." I said in a higher pitched, more feminine voice.

"You're welcome, Michelle. I'm sure Denise and Steven will be pleased also.

I hope you haven't been playing with yourself these past few weeks. I don't want you to get into any bad habits."

She looked at my cock encased in its plastic cage and said, "I love the red head on your sissyclit. It looks adorable. Denise was definitely correct to have it done."

She held my breasts in her hands and felt the heft. She rubbed each nipple between her fingers. It felt wonderful. Then she twisted and squeezed the nipples and I almost fell to my knees. I felt incredibly submissive and was grateful that she had chosen to own me. "And I love long nipples. They're perfect for pulling, squeezing, twisting and chewing. And your red areolas made them stand out like little cocks. These are going to get a lot of use."

Mistress Kimberly took a large butt plug from her bag and ordered me to bend over. As she pushed the enormous plug into me, she said "You need to be stretched out before we get home. You haven't had anything in there in a month. Believe me; you'll thank me later tonight for doing this."

She had clothes for me. The usual black mini-skirt, fishnet stocking, stiletto heels, and white silk blouse, but she also had crotchless panties and an underwire 38dd bra with holes for my nipples to protrude. My nipples felt very sensitive and the silk blouse rubbing on them felt wonderful. She ordered me kneel and she locked my collar around my neck. I was told to dress, and she walked me out to her car.

Once we were at her car, she brought out some additional bondage gear. Ankle cuffs were attached with a 12" chain between them. My black posture collar was locked on over my regular collar and a red leash attached. She put bondage mittens on my hands and a red ball gag in my mouth. I was placed in the passenger seat, the seat belt locked around me. My hands were pulled behind the seat and the mittens connected together by a rope. The position arched my back and forced my tits out prominently. When Mistress Kimberly was satisfied that I was bound and helpless, she got in the driver's seat and we left the clinic.

"The reason you are gagged is that I don't want any interruptions or questions. You are property and have no input in the decisions of your owners. I will tell you what has been happening at home and our plans for you. Now that your surgeries are complete you can expect to be used more fully.

I have moved into my condo, so you can expect to clean there one day a week. You will also clean Mistress Pamela's condo. You will spend the night with me and be returned to Denise and Steven in the morning. This way I can continue your training and discipline you if necessary.

You have been enrolled in a culinary and catering school. They normally only accept women because the two owners are both lesbians. They are famous cookbook authors and own several restaurants. They began with a catering company. I am friends with one of them and got special permission for you to attend classes. They know you are a sissy and I promised them the use of your talents after class. The program is one day a week for six months. Upon graduation, you should be able to cater a party for 50 or make a gourmet meal for 2 with ease. Denise, Steven and I intend to make use of those skills.

Denise will probably lend you to a divorced friend of hers. I expect when you return from her care you'll look like 'you've been rode hard and put away wet'.

You are lucky because you were in the right place at the right time. Lucky because I recognized you immediately as a weak-willed closet submissive who subconsciously wanted to be used and humiliated. You'd be amazed at how many like you there are in Los Angeles.

Lucky that I wanted to do something nice for Denise and Steven and decided that training a sissymaid for them was it. The fact that you are paying them to work for them was an added bonus. So they have free maid service and a sexual toy for their pleasure.

Lucky that I had the time and a place to train you properly and bring out all your submissive tendencies. Your mind has been conditioned, your body has been modified and your desire for humiliation and control has been the key.

The lease on your apartment was been cancelled. All you furniture has been donated to the Salvation Army. Your family photos and personal effects have been placed in storage. Your computer is in the Taylor's home along with your bondage gear and bdsm magazines. Your car has been sold. You have no other place to live, no possessions to speak of, and I control your finances. You are completely dependent upon Denise, Steven and me. We own you body and soul. This is what you have always craved and needed. You were too afraid to do anything about it. You needed someone else to take control. Well, that's exactly what I did. And now you are my bitch.

We have increased your wardrobe. You now have several pairs of thigh high boots with 5" heels, leather corsets and bustiers, leather and silk elbow length gloves, leather crotchless panties and many new bras and garter belts."

I listened to Mistress Kimberly and realized that everything she said was true. I had no choice but to obey my owners and serve them. Instead of being upset that all I owned had been sold or given away, I felt grateful. I wanted nothing more that you be used by these dominant gorgeous women and handsome man. I couldn't wait to serve them sexually. I wanted to worship, please and obey them. I reveled in my feminine/sissy body. I wanted to be attractive and sexy for them.

Mistress Kimberly continued "We will have a little ceremony tonight. You'll be dressed in white befitting your virgin status, and we will exchange vows -- you as the slave and we as your owners. Then Steven will take your virginity, and you will service Denise and me. Since they haven't cleaned you out at the clinic, you will have two enemas before we begin. The first will be soapy water and the second will be wine. That should get you ready for a real fucking. Expect to go to bed sore and exhausted tonight."

"You probably are noticing that your nipples are excited. We had the clinic inject them with a drug that increases their sensitivity. They gave me syringes and a supply of the drug so we can inject you every few months to maintain the sensitivity.

I'm looking forward to see if I can get you to cum just from playing with your nipples. You can think about this as we drive home. I am going to make you look more like a milk cow. First I am going to tie your ankles to your thighs, so when you are on "all fours" you will be resting on your hands and your knees. Then I am going to shove a dildo with long hair on the end in your cunthole. This will give you a real tail. Next, a spreader bar between your thighs will hold your legs apart. You will be wearing bondage mittens on your hands, and restraints around your elbows so you can't bend them. The posture collar you're wearing now will keep your head straight. You will be on the coffee table in the living room, completely helpless, mooing like a real cow. Your new tits will be hanging down, nearly touching the table. They'll be much closer to the table than your tiny sissycock. I'll remove your cock harness, but other than that, won't touch it at all. I will be milking your udders like a real cow. Your sensitive nipples will be pulled, tugged, pinched and rubbed. I think I can make your sissyclit spurt just from milking your tits. I might even think about changing your name from Michelle to Elsie the Cow."

I pictured myself in the position so clearly described by Mistress Kimberly and got incredibly excited. If my sissyclit hadn't been restrained, I might have cum just from her voice.

Mistress Kimberly, seemingly unaware of my excitement, continued "I am really looking forward to playing with your tits and chewing on your nipples." As she said that she reached across the car and groped my left breast until she could hold my left nipple with two fingers. She squeezed the end as hard as she could. I squirmed in the seat but could barely move. "Stop moving, bitch." She said. These tits belong to me, and I intend to enjoy them." She moved her hand back to the steering wheel, and I felt my nipple throbbing.

"We have changed the photos you will see projected on the hdtv in your room. They will rotate every 30 seconds 24 hours a day. You will now see close-up photos of me, Denise and Steven. One series is Steven's cock from every angle and position. You can image yourself looking up at him as he lowers his cock to your mouth. There are hundreds of photos of Denise's and my tits, asshole, cunt, feet, and lips. Some images from your computer have been transferred to this system. Only the ones showing sissies sucking cock or getting fucked. Some good close-up shots of their lipsticked mouths stretched out and their cheeks bulging with cock. We included point-of-view photos looking up from below of cunts and assholes. We want you to think about these images 24 hours a day.