It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon stood up and looked down at his sister; he turned on his heels and poured a glass of water. "Get this down your neck," he said, handing her the glass.

"Thanks," she said meekly before swigging down the entire contents in one breath. "That's much better,"

He returned to his chair and picked up the paper again, giving its contents one last look. They sat together for a while, Simon reading and Amy getting herself some breakfast.

"Where's mom, do you know?" Amy asked as she dropped her bowl into the sink.

"She went out to do some shopping," replied Simon, barely looking up from his paper.

There was a brief silence, it felt awkward to Amy but Simon didn't notice it. "Can I ask you something?" said Amy, a tone of caution on her lips.

"Sure," replied Simon, he had always been accommodating of Amy's curiosities and today he made no exception.

"Do you know much about our Father?"

"Sure, why do you ask?" Simon was a little unsure where this was going.

"Well there's something specific about him, I just wondered if you knew."

"What?" asked Simon with a wide grin on his face, his sisters visage was, however, far more serious, she was clearly troubled by something.

"Did you know that he was into bondage?" said Amy, blurting out the sentence as though the quicker she said it the easier it would be to ask.

"Bondage?" questioned Simon, sounding a little confused.

"Yeah, you know when..."

"I know what it is," he interrupted. "What do you mean?"

"Apparently him and mom-- my mom- used to be quite into it."

"First I've heard of it, but I suppose there's nothing wrong with it." He paused for a moment, apparently thinking, "Hold on," he said, "how do you know this?"

"Mom told me," said Amy, glad that her brother seemed to be relaxed about the subject.

"She did?"

"Yeah..." Amy paused for a moment considering how she would phrase her next sentence. "When we got back last night I found some cuffs and a collar and a vibrator on her bed. She'd just been using them so she kind of had to admit it, I felt bad for her, but it seems a little strange."

Simon sat in a stunned silence, the thought of his step-mother a sexual being was not a thought that was especially new to him, on countless occasions he had masturbated over that very notion, but to hear it described to him in such a black and white way made him feel a little awkward. "I suppose..." he said, cautiously, "It's not that big of a deal." He looked up at his sister, wondering what her reply would be.

"I know," she agreed, "It's just so strange to think of her like that, and..." she trailed off.

"What?" asked Simon, still sounding as concerned as ever, "you know you can talk to me."

"Well..." she paused, she was about to reveal something that until last night she was not sure about herself, "I think I'm like her... submissive I mean." Her face went red she felt stupid for even saying such a thing.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's nothing to be ashamed of." He reassured her.

"That's what she said,"

"Well she's right, there's nothing wrong with it... if you must know I have a bit of a soft spot for that kind of stuff too. Do you remember that time when she found all of that porn on my computer?"

"Yeah," said Amy with a smile, remembering how much trouble he had been in.

"Well most of that was bondage stuff, so you're not weird, it's fine. Either that or we're a family of weirdo's."

She laughed, clearly put to ease with what her brother had told her. "Thanks," she said looking back up towards his gently smiling face.

"No problem. What are big brothers for anyway?" he replied.

He stood up to go into the living room and watch some TV. "You going to join me?" he asked.

"No thanks," said Amy, deciding to stay put. "One more thing," she added, before her brother had left the room.

"Yes."

"Mom and I are both submissive... Are you the same or are you like Dad?"

He paused for a moment considering his answer. "I guess I'm like Dad, I've never really thought about it that much."

Part Four.

Not long after Simon and Amy's conversation had ended Sarah returned home with the shopping. Amy was still a little reluctant to talk to her mother, fearing the potential awkwardness that such a conversation would involve so instead she decided to go upstairs and get herself cleaned up.

Simon, however, had no such reservations and was eager to help his step-mother with the groceries. Before long they had lifted them all from the car and were in the kitchen busily loading the shopping into the cupboards. They worked in silence for a while, Sarah was still not sure how much Simon knew and was going through a conversation in her head trying to figure out the best way to tell him. Before long she discovered there was no need.

"Amy told me about last night," he said, so casually that he may as well have been talking about the weather.

"Oh?" replied Sarah, bracing herself for whatever was to come.

"I just want you to know that it makes no difference to me; the same with Amy too."

"Okay, I was a little worried."

"No need to be, I think Amy's finding the revelation a little strange but I suppose now she knows that there's another thing you two have in common."

"What do you mean?" asked Sarah.

"How your both submissive..." he turned as he said this, looking at Sarah who seemed to be a little shocked by the news, "Hadn't she told you?" asked Simon, his eyes wide with worry.

"No..." Said Sarah, slowly, apparently thinking over what she had just heard.

"Shit!" exclaimed Simon, he rarely swore but this time it was justified. "Please don't tell her I said anything, she'll kill me."

"It's okay," Sarah returned, "It's just dawned on me that she already said so, she kept saying 'It's okay, I understand' I hadn't realized that she actually understood in that sense."

"Please don't say anything, just in case."

"I won't I promise, I'm glad that you've both taken it so well."

"You needn't have worried about that, we both love you. You're Amy's mother and you've been as good to me over the years as any mother could be, we're a family."

Sarah smiled and turned away from her step-son suppressing what felt like floods of tears approaching letting only one solitary bead roll down her face. Simon saw the distress she was in and stepped over to her, taking her in his arms and hugging her body tightly to his. For a moment Sarah felt as though she was back in the arms of her husband, they both had such similar strong bodies. She couldn't help but imagine it was her husband that was holding her, protecting her from the world outside whilst planning some kind of submission for the night ahead, but it wasn't him and she had to pull herself out of her reverie.

Upstairs Amy was also escaping into a fantasy world. She had just hopped into the shower and was letting the hot water cascade over her nubile body. She thought back to Simon, to the role he had played in her dream, the dominant master to her submissive self. She closed her eyes and imagined him standing over her, taking in her naked body, restraining her so that she was totally immobile and then forcing himself into her.

Such thoughts had crossed her mind before, but rarely had they been about Simon, and never had they been so strong. She reached towards her breasts and pinched her nipples with the tips of her fingers, imagining that the sensation she felt was of her half-brother applying clamps rather than the boring reality in which she was merely pleasing herself. She left one hand upon a breast, clamping her nipple even harder whilst the other she let slide down her lithe young body towards her pussy. For a moment she felt a flash of guilt, she knew it was wrong to fantasize such things but she couldn't help it and her guilt quickly faded as she allowed her fingers to rub slowly up and down her lips, from the tip of her clit to the base of her pussy and towards her asshole.

She could barely stand the anticipation that she was creating and plunged two of her fingers in to her pussy whilst allowing her other hand to pinch her nipple even harder. The force of these two actions forced her onto her knees and she pictured herself kneeling before her brother, his cock poised to enter her mouth; it was all that she could bear. Her orgasm hit her with the force of a bullet, she leant forward to rest her head on the side of the shower, hot water still pouring over her crumpled body as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy allowing herself an intense orgasm.

Eventually it subsided and Amy stood up before turning off the water and standing motionless in the shower cubicle as some of the beads of water dripped from her pert young body. She shook herself before turning her head and squeezing some of the moisture out of her long, dark, hair and stepping out onto the towel she had laid on the floor. She picked another towel from the rail and quickly dried herself before replacing her silk robe, still her only garment, and returning downstairs where she expected to find the rest of her family.

Part Five.

The rest of the day passed as uneventfully as any Sunday afternoon would. After a large dinner the three had slumped in front of the TV until it was eventually time to go to bed.

The next morning Amy woke early and headed downstairs. She noticed that her mother had already left for work- her car was not in the driveway- so decided to sit at the kitchen table and read the paper that was left here from the day before. It was soon clear to Amy that she would be unable to concentrate on the paper and instead she thought of events that had transpired during the previous weekend. So many revelations had occurred, some involving secrets that her mother had revealed and others seemed more like secrets that Amy had managed to keep from herself. A desire to submit that had manifested itself in fantasies of her half-brother and a connection with her mother over their sexual similarities.

Before long Amy's thoughts were fixed upon the ottoman in her mother's room. When she had first glanced upon its contents she had been so shocked but now she was curious to give them all a closer inspection. For a while she remained in the Kitchen, toying with herself whether or not it was okay to go looking through her mother's things. Eventually, however, she decided that it was fine to do so, reasoning that her mother had lied to her for so long about the box that to take another look would do no harm, especially as she had seen its contents already.

She headed up to her mother's room, attempting to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake her brother. She slid the door gently open and stepped into the room, closing it as quietly as she could behind her.

She practically dove towards the chest and pulled at the oak lid that provided the only obstacle to what lay inside. It was locked, obviously, and for a moment Amy felt as though the ottoman would have to remain closed. It dawned on her that her mother probably had the key hidden somewhere near the chest itself and instinctively her gaze was drawn towards her mother's bedside table and the drawer that lay beneath it. She pulled it open and stared at its contents for a moment searching around for something that resembled a key.

She looked over every inch of the drawer but found nothing; she was about to close the drawer when she noticed, hidden at the very back, a small tin. She pulled the drawer clean out of the table and placed it onto the bed before prying the tin out from its depths and placing it on the bed beside the discarded drawer. She placed her fingers around the edge of the lid and closed her eyes. The lid popped off easily and slowly, but surely, Amy looked down to see if her efforts would be rewarded. They were.

Inside the tin lay an ornate key and the vibrator that had been on her mother's bed the night before. The excitement of what she was doing was beginning to get to her and she momentarily lost herself as she raised the vibrator up to her face and sniffed it. She could tell it had been cleaned since her mother had last used it but despite this she was still able to smell something of her mother on the short rubber shaft. For a moment she felt a little disgusted by what she had just done but it soon faded as she realized the smell had made her a little wet and she was alone so it didn't really matter.

She placed the vibrator onto the sheets beside the tin and removed the key. She was fairly certain that it was this key that fitted into the ottoman's lock. She turned towards the chest and thrust the key into the hole, it fit perfectly, she turned it clockwise feeling resistance at first before the lock finally gave way and the key turned with a satisfying 'click.'

Her excitement was reaching a crescendo as she placed her hands under the lid and lifted it up with all her might. It opened with a small thud as the lid rested against the wall and the contents of the chest were revealed once more for Amy to see.

She spent almost twenty minutes inspecting all the gear, imagining each item in use and fantasizing what it would be like to have them used to restrain and punish her own young body. Eventually the anticipation grew to be too much and Amy decided that she would try some of the toys out.

She reached towards a ball gag, something she had heard about but never before seen. She placed the red ball into her mouth, summoning all her strength to open her jaw wide enough to take it. Eventually she got it to fit and tied the strap tightly behind her head. She enjoyed the sensation that it gave, her Jaw was already becoming strained under the pressure and she knew that with time the sensation would become exponentially more intense. She tried to talk but was only able to let out strange noise, her tongue was almost immobile and with her teeth pressed tight against the ball she was unable to say anything that would be decipherable save perhaps a simple "yes" or no."

She looked back into the chest for something else to try out, leaving the ball gag in for now. As she leant in to look for something new she felt a small streak of saliva from the gag roll down her chin. She imagined for a moment how she must look like, she felt as though she would look utterly ridiculous but this notion only added to her arousal. Soon her gaze was fixed upon the collar that her mother had worn the night before. She wasted no time in pressing it roughly onto her neck and fastening it tightly behind her. The restriction if gave her was so much more intense than her tie had done before and when coupled with the gag she felt as though even simple tasks, like breathing, were being quickly made into labours that she would have to concentrate to do properly.

With the gag and the collar both securely fastened she could feel her arousal growing. She wasted no time diving back into the box to collect the cuffs that she had once seen on her mother's bed. Excitedly she fastened them to her wrists and ankles, she felt amazing in all this gear but she was curious to see how she looked. She shed her silk robe and walked her naked body through to the en suite bathroom to admire herself in her mother's dress mirror.

At first she felt a little uneasy at seeing herself like this but that uneasiness faded as she looked up and down her body and took in every last piece of the picture. She noticed that her pussy, which she kept closely shaven, was burning red, she placed a hand between her legs and felt as though she could feel heat radiating from her pussy, she was certainly aroused but had no idea that she could aroused so much that it was visible.

She headed back into the bedroom and had another look in the chest, removing a couple more things from inside and placing them onto the bed. She hopped up onto the bed and inspected her latest finds. The first was a set of nipple clamps, two in all connected by a small metal chain, looking at them reminder her of the fantasy she had enjoyed the previous day of her brother using them on her whilst dominating her, she wished that she could live the fantasy but for now the clamps alone would do, her brother would have to wait. She attached the first one to her right nipple, amazed at how strongly it clamped down on her sensitive bud. She winced a little initially before through controlled breathing she managed to deal with the pain. She wasted little time in attaching the second one, bracing herself for similar pain, this time making her eyes water and more saliva pour down her chin and onto her chest.

She knelt on the bed for a moment before shaking her body, letting the chain pull the clamps enough to cause more discomfort without detaching them from her sensitive nipples. She stopped and caught her breath before searching for the next item, which she had discarded on the bed somewhere. She reached around for a while before finding what she was looking for. A small butt plug was another toy she had instantly recognized, it was something she had never used before, daring only ever to slip a single finger into her puckered opening but she had decide that today she would go no- holds- barred in her attempt to please herself.

She reached around behind herself and pointed the plug upwards before leaning back onto its tip. Her kneeling position turned out to be the best position for the job and she was able to push the plug into her asshole simply by leaning as much of her wait back onto the device as she felt possible. It resisted at first but eventually her ass seemed to give in and accept it in one quick motion, she shuddered as she felt it enter but immediately enjoyed the new sensation of a toy up her ass, one which would keep her arousal up without any need for physical stimulation.

After such a long preparation Amy was looking forward to the grand finale with almost baited breath. She had spent so long preparing herself that her jaw was aching from the pressure of the gag and her cuffs were beginning to feel heavy around her wrists and ankles. She wanted nothing more but to orgasm and knew exactly how she was going to get it. She reached back towards her mother's discarded vibrator and turned it on to its medium setting.

She listened to the gentle hum that it emitted and waited for as long as she could bear, allowing the noise to tease her ever closer to her orgasm. She rubbed the humming device up and down the length of her pussy lips, shivering as she did, her twitching muscles almost mimicking the buzz of the vibrator. She pushed it slowly into her moist pussy and slid it slowly back and forth whilst allowing her free hand to rub slowly at her engorged clit. She felt lucky that she had not already orgasmed as she continued the assault upon her womanhood. With each passing moment her muscles became tenser and her body became moistened with sweat. Her skin was flushing read and her breathing became laboured behind the gag the sides of which were drenched with saliva.

She must have continued like this for almost ten minutes before she realized that her orgasm was not coming, the climax that she had rushed towards would not arrive. She dropped the vibrator onto the bed and pondered for a moment, still dressed in all her bondage regalia. She couldn't think why this was happening; it never had before, why now? When she was preparing for what she had anticipated would be her most powerful orgasm to date.

She racked her brains trying to find a solution but only one came to mind. She thought of her mother, how she used these things to remind her of her husband, a man who had once dominated her. Amy realized that without a master these shackles were meaningless, they may as well have been empty. But she also knew that she needed to orgasm and she needed to orgasm soon, the pressure was unbearable and she could find only one solution. Normally she would have known better than to go looking for her brother but at the moment she was robbed of her senses, she was like a bitch in heat. She stepped off the bed and walked slowly towards the door. The sensation of the clamps on her nipples and the plug in her ass were totally alien to her and moving magnified their intensity significantly. Slowly but surely she was able to reach her brother's bedroom where she found him still sleeping beneath the sheets.