It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was initially unsure as to how she should wake her brother, and she was equally unsure as to how she was going to persuade him that he wanted her as much as she needed him. She decided that in order to wake her brother subtlety was unnecessary and opted to turn on his radio. As soon as he woke she turned the radio off and awaited her brother's reaction.

At first he didn't notice that anyone was in his room, he seemed a little groggy as he scanned his horizons. His head scanned his surroundings passing directly through his sister before he did a double take, a sat wide eyed in amazement. "What the Hell?" he said, sitting rigidly on the bed.

There was no reply, the ball gag made sure of that, he sat motionless for a while before leaning in towards his sister and removing the gag. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked again, breathing heavily with the shock.

"I've come for you," she said simply, "I need you."

"You need me?" he said as he threw a sheet over his sister's exposed body.

"Yes," she said calmly, although not making eye-contact, "I need you to use me."

"What?" asked Simon, still shocked at what had greeted him as he woke. "Why are you dressed like this?" he added.

"I was going through mom's ottoman and getting a feel for her lifestyle. I want to submit to you, I want you to use me."

"I can't" he said, almost in a whisper.

"Why not?" asked Amy as she knelt on the edge of the bed and crawled slowly towards him.

"Because you're my sister," he replied edging further back towards the headboard.

"Half-sister," corrected Amy.

"It's still wrong."

"But I need it," she said, still advancing.

"Well whatever it is you need, I can't give it to you."

"Are you telling me that you've never fantasized about me? Never masturbated over thoughts of me?"

"That's different." He said nervously, he had run out of room to withdraw and his sister was slowly approaching.

"Because this time you can really have me, I'm offering myself to you, whenever you want me, day or night just take me now."

"It's wrong Amy," he added, allowing his morals to override his desires.

"Who's going to know?" she asked, as she leant in towards him. He looked scared, perhaps not from what was happening but from what he feared would happen soon. She kissed him softly on the lips and closed her eyes. They kissed for a moment before she withdrew. "Surely that deserves punishment?" she questioned.

Simon looked at his sister's face, there was no denying it's beauty, she was the mirror of her mother and as attractive as any young woman could be. His doubts were screaming in his head, he knew that he couldn't allow anything to happen between him and his sister but he felt as though he wanted it and his sister really did look as though she needed him. "Stay here," he said as he slipped off the bed and out into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" asked an anxious Amy.

"Just stay there and shut up," returned Simon, adding a forceful air to his voice. He walked into his step-mom's room where he suspected he would find this ottoman he had been told about. His eyes were immediately drawn to the box; he had never seen it open before. He reached into the jumble of ropes, cuffs, clamps and whips and removed a leather riding crop from within.

He headed back towards his bedroom, still a little uneasy about what he was about to do but the Dom in him was taking over and he felt as though he could keep some degree of control if he was careful. He entered his room to find his sister laying sprawled on his bed, staring intently towards the door.

"Kneel," he said, making sure there was no doubt in his sister's mind that he meant business.

She followed his order to the letter and knelt bolt upright, facing her brother with her head bowed slightly in subservience.

"Shuffle this way a little," he said, beckoning his sister towards the foot of the bed.

She followed this command with similar gust and was soon facing her brother, now less than a foot away from him.

"Turn around." He ordered, indicating with his finger that she turn away from him. Again she followed the command without hesitation. When she had finished he gave another order. "I want you to lean your head down onto the bed so that your cheek is on the sheets and your ass is in the air."

She did so without hesitation; allowing her brother a far better view of the butt plug that was straining her asshole.

Now that he had her where he wanted her he decided to lay down some rules. "I want you to remember that you came to me so what I say goes." He paused for a moment, considering his words carefully and revelling in the experience of issuing his ultimatum. "You are not to speak to me unless I address you directly. I don't mind helping you get off, but for now I'm not going to fuck you, if you want that then you'll have to earn it. And... this is most important; if you want me now then you have to accept that whenever I want you I only have to order and you will obey; do I make myself clear?" he asked sternly.

"Yes," replied Amy, meekly.

"Yes, what?" he added.

"Yes Sir," Amy corrected.

"Are these terms acceptable to you?" "Yes Sir."

"Good," he paused for a moment, allowing his sister to suffer with the unknown for a moment. "Touch your pussy," he said.

Amy reached her free hand and pushed it up her body towards her pussy.

"Now," said Simon, "You are going to rub yourself, and I am going to whip you with this riding crop here," as he said this he landed the crop onto one of Amy's milky white butt cheeks with a deafening crack. "If you don't cum before my arm gets tired then you're out of luck because I won't be helping you get off again this morning and from now on you aren't allowed to get yourself off without my prior permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Amy replied.

"I don't see any rubbing going on." He threw the crop back down onto her buttock, almost exactly where the first strike had landed. This shocked Amy into action and she began to rub her pussy vigorously.

Simon watched for a moment, her hand sticking out between her legs was causing her whole body to wobble ever so slightly and the butt plug seemed to be twitching in her tight little asshole. He would have loved to pull the thing out and lunge his cock deep between those cheeks, but for now he held strong and continued with the whipping.

At first he planted the crop with devastating force all over her ass, taking his time between each strike to allow the crop to shock his sister each time he thrust it down. He enjoyed the quiet yelp that escaped her lips when he struck her and it seemed as though the anticipation was almost as enjoyable to her as the crop itself.

He decided to change his pattern a little and rather than landing occasional smacks with extreme force he opted to constantly whip her, not giving her any time to recover between each hit. With the crop he pummelled her ass and the backs of her thighs, allowing his body to take on a kind of rhythm that made the action seem almost effortless. Occasionally he would aim for the butt plug and send a shock down its length into his sister's ass, other times he flailed at the soles of her bare feet which curled up in defence only to have his efforts redirected towards her thighs and buttocks.

Before long her skin was burning red in reaction to his blows and she was rubbing her pussy with more force than ever before. "I want you to ask permission before you cum." Said Simon.

"P-Please c-c-can I cum, mas-ter?" she moaned, clearly very close.

"Go ahead," he replied before landing one final smack of the whip onto the exposed plastic of her butt plug. He stepped back and enjoyed the show as his sisters body shook and writhed in ecstasy, a powerful orgasm flooding through her veins and infiltrating every inch of her body. Her toes curled as she lifted her feet towards her ass and let her had fall heavily onto the bed. She regained control of herself and lowered her feet back down, allowing herself to remain motionless, her ass still pointing into the air, blotched red with the force of her brothers punishment.

Simon decided that this was no place to stop. The exertion had made his chest glisten with sweat and through his thin cotton trousers his erection was clear, he needed relief now as much as his sister had needed it ten minutes before. "Get up," he said, forcefully. He had an idea.

He remembered that his sister's bed had a metal frame that would make the perfect location to tie her down properly. "Go through to your room and sit on your bed." He said, not waiting to make sure she was obeying before leaving the room himself and heading towards his step-mom's room to collect more things.

He looked through the ottoman for the proper restraints and had no difficulty in finding them. He picked them up in hauled them towards his sisters room where he found that his new slave had followed his orders to the letter and was sat on her bed waiting for him.

"Put your legs forward." He ordered as he dropped the bundle of restraints. He removed a silk rope from amongst the items and placed it on the bed. His sister followed his command without hesitation and he was able to set to work restraining her. He took her left ankle in his hand and tugged it closer to the foot of the bed, not caring for the feelings of his slave. He hooked the first length of rope through the metal loop on her cuff and then secured it to the bedpost. Without hesitation he grabbed hold of her right ankle and did the same. "Try and wriggle free," he said, looking at his sister intently.

She followed his command but was unable to escape. He noticed the movement of the nipple clamp and decided to have a little fun. He knelt onto the side of the bed and reached for the chain that connected the two clamps before pulling it gently towards his so the chain was a taught as it could be without pulling the clamps from the nipples they restrained. "Pull back." He ordered.

His sister immediately obeyed and pulled her body away from her brother, the clamps pulling her nipples as far as they would go before finally popping painfully off. "I guess we'll keep this off for now," said Simon, satisfied with his sister's performance and taking a sadistic delight in the quiet way in which she bore the pain whose signature was written across her face.

He returned to his bundle of restraints and walked beside the bed with another length of rope. "Arm," he said simply as he stood to his sister's side. She complied and reached out towards him. He took the arm and pulled it behind his sisters back and fastened it to the metal frame of the bed head, he knew that this position would probably a bit of a strain on her shoulders but ultimately, he reasoned, that was the whole point. He returned to the bundle and collected the last rope before making his way towards his sister's only unrestrained arm. She handed it up to him without waiting for his command and he quickly fastened it to the frame behind her.

He took a step back and admired his handiwork. His sister was sat on her bed with her ankles spread and fixed to the frame at the foot of the bed, as close to the mattress as was possible. Her arms had been pulled behind her body and were both tied to the top of the bed head, allowing her barely any room for movement without sending immense pain through her thighs or shoulders. He moved to the foot of the bed and admired his work from another angle, his sister's pussy was just above the sheets, burning red with passion and exposed to whatever his will dictated. Her bare breasts were hanging pertly on her chest, the nipples red and purple from the clamps. She looked intently into his eyes, unafraid of what was to come, and she just waited for his command.

He stepped onto the bed between his sister's legs; his erection was clearly visible through his thin trousers and was level with his sister's eye line. She stared intently at the bulge in his pants, waiting for what she suspected she would see next. He dropped his trousers without any hesitation and exposed his bare cock to his sister, it was as hard as it had ever been and was just about ready to burst. He grabbed it in his hand and rubbed it slightly, treating his slave to a tantalizing look of what she was about to receive.

He stepped a little closer to her, looking down towards her face, enjoying the feeling of her eyes staring directly at his manhood. He was so close that she could smell his arousal. He could bear the wait no longer and pointed his cock towards his sister's mouth. Although she had not been given an order she knew what was expected of her and she pushed her lips around his girth. The feeling was like no other he had ever experienced, he had received blow jobs in the past but for some reason this one felt so much better, maybe she was just good at it, or maybe it was the psychological effect of the experience, she was after all his sister and he was restraining her and using her like a piece of meat.

Amy rolled her tongue around her brother's cock as she thrust her head back and forth. She sucked hungrily at every last inch of it, desperate to please the man who was now not only her brother but also her lover and her master. Simon was approaching his orgasm fast and he placed a hand on the back of Amy's head thrusting her with great force onto his cock, he would be unable to hold on much longer.

He withdrew from her mouth and she tried to recapture his manhood but he pulled away. He stood, tantalizingly close, and pumped his cock, his eyes fixed on his sister's doe-eyed face. He felt his body begin to jerk as streams of hot cum spurted out onto his sister's face. He stopped pumping for a while and let his body do the rest, his eyes closed and his knees buckled slightly.

His orgasm finished he pushed towards his sister, allowing her to clean up the mess that remained on his cock, eventually he pulled back again and wiped his cum-drenched hand down his sister's reddened breast. "I'm going to get some breakfast now," he said. "I'll be about an hour, don't clean yourself up." He smirked to himself as he spoke the words, perfectly well aware that there was no possible way that she could have cleaned herself up, she was still tied down and there was no hope of escape.

He turned his back on his sister and dropped off her bed before pulling his cotton trousers back on. His cock was still bulging slightly behind the fabric but it was subsiding.

As he approached the door his sister spoke, "thank you master," she said timidly.

"What did I say about speaking?" he asked, rhetorically. "I'm going to have to think of some way of punishing you when I get back."

He turned his back and headed downstairs.

"Thank you," whispered Amy.