It Runs in the Family Ch. 07

Story Info
The whole family continues their wild night of lovemaking.
9.5k words
4.63
44.5k
50

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Night

Les stood in the hot tub observing the amazing scene before him. Just moments before his cock had nested in the ass crack of his daughter, just above her cum-filled cunt. Kim was bent over doggy-style exchanging a sloppy semen kiss with her mother sitting next to her on the edge of the hot tub. Just to the side, his son Marc was reclining, his saliva and cum bathed cock hanging semi-rigid between his spread legs.

Now all four were sitting side by side, their feet dangling in the hot tub, trying to regain some their breath. For a moment he contemplated what had gone on that weekend. Before Friday theirs had been just another happy upper-middle class family. Now in the space of two days, he had watched his son fuck his wife, had fucked his son and sucked the cum out of his cock, then fucked his own daughter. And that was just the bare facts, no pun intended.

"That was amazing," Marc said.

Sheila winked at him. "Yes, and the night is just getting started."

Kim turned to her dad who was sitting next to her and embraced him, planting her cum flavored lips on his in a passionate kiss, pressing her sweaty tits against his chest. Then pulled away and winked at him.

"Yes, we have even more surprises for you Daddy."

Sheila stood and motioned for the others to do the same.

"Well I think first order of business is for all of us to get washed off. How about we all head to the master bath for a little group shower?"

Kim nodded. "That sounds like a great idea. Let me go pee and I'll be right up."

The other three all began to laugh, and Kim looked at them quizzically.

"No need to do that, honey, "Sheila told her. "Just come on upstairs. You can take care of that need in the shower as well."

It took a moment for this to sink in, but gradually a smile crept across her lips."

"Gee you guys really are kinky! I've often wondered about trying that."

Not bothering to put any clothes back on, they all slipped out the door and ran through the quickly cooling evening back into the house and headed up the stairs. Marc took the lead, followed by Les as the two women pulled up the rear, occasionally slapping Les and each other on the bottom in a playful way. Once they were in the bathroom, Les opened the door to the shower then held it open.

"Ladies first," he said, smiling as his wife and daughter entered the shower stall.

After he and Marc entered, he shut the door behind him, and they all stood about a bit awkwardly for a moment waiting for the next move. Les put an arm around Marc and pulled him next to him.

"Well Son, how about you? Do you need to pee?"

Marc smiled. "After all that beer? You better believe it."

Les winked at him. "Me too. How about you and me get this started by rinsing these ladies off."

Sheila seemed very pleased with this idea, and bounced up and down on her toes. "Oooh yes that sounds great."

She turned to her daughter. "You ready for a tit bath honey?"

Kim would normally have been embarrassed, but after all that had gone on so far she was more than eager to continue. She just nodded, and Sheila took her by the hand and led her to the back of the shower, where the two kneeled down side by side.

"Which one you want, son?" Les asked, his hand fondling his half hard cock.

"I think I'll take Mom. I bet you have pissed on her plenty. I'll let you be the first for Kim."

Les softly slapped his son on the butt. "You got it."

The two moved forward side by side and stood before the kneeling women, who looked up expectantly, holding their tits up in the air. Les needed to piss pretty badly as well, and despite the fact that his cock was still half hard, it didn't take but a few seconds before he felt the warm piss begin to flow through his cock. Marc began no more than a couple of seconds later. Soon both had a steady stream directed at the bountiful breasts in front of them.

Kim was shocked at how warm it felt, as her father's golden shower began to splash across her tits. The cold air and the moisture on her body had chilled her just a bit and the feeling of warm piss coursing down her breasts and onto her stomach below felt wonderful.

"Oh Dad, this is so hot. I love this!"

Next to her Sheila was beginning to moan. She was leaning back a bit now so that the golden liquid would course down her body and between her legs. She had let go of her breasts and was spreading her cunt lips open so that the piss bath could caress her pussy.

Kim turned and watched her mother lustfully taking her pee shower and it gave her other ideas.

"Dad, piss on my face. Piss all over my chin and lips."

Les had never done this. Sheila didn't mind a little splashing on her face but preferred it on her chest or cunt. He looked back at his daughter.

"You sure honey?"

Kim shut her eyes and nodded. "Do it Daddy. Piss on your little girl's face."

Les didn't have a great deal of urine left, so he moved a bit closer and gradually moved the stream up until it was hitting her squarely in the lips, splashing all around her face. After just a couple of seconds, much to his surprise, she opened her lips and began to let his piss fill her mouth until it was spilling out the sides.

Marc, looking over at this display was completely blown away.

"Oh man, that is so fucking hot. Take that piss Sis! Swallow it!"

Kim let the stream fill her mouth once more, and this time she closed her lips and swallowed the warm pee.

Sheila, encouraged by her daughter's kinkiness looked up at Marc.

"Go ahead son, piss in my mouth too. Feed you Mommy some piss."

Marc was just about finished as well, but he managed to squeeze another half cup or so out, which amply filled his mother's mouth. Sheila let some of it dribble down the sides of her mouth but swallowed the rest. She had never done this before and was surprised by the salty sweet mixture. It was actually kind of tasty.

Soon the men had finished and they took a couple of steps back, admiring the urine soaked bodies in front of them. Sheila and Kim stood up, then embraced, sharing a wet sloppy kiss or two.

"Okay boys, now it's our turn. You too sit down and lean against the wall."

Marc and Les quickly took their positions. Sheila looked over at her daughter.

"Same partner's honey?"

Kim had an idea.

"How about we start that way, and switch half way in?"

"Sounds great honey. Let's give them some pee."

The two women moved forward until they were straddling their men. For Les and Marc, the view was more than hot. Here were two big chested women leaning over, their hanging boobs dangling in front of them, spreading their cunt lips wide open, ready to squirt a stream of golden piss onto their bodies.

Kim started to laugh a bit.

"Gee, I can't remember the last time I tried to pee standing up. This could be interesting."

It took no time for Sheila to let go a stream and because she needed to go so bad, Kim was not far behind. Both began to shoot hot little streams onto the cocks and bellies of the men below them. The streams lasted several seconds followed by quick squirts which landed higher up on the men's chests and sometime their chins.

Kim giggled with glee.

"I feel like a naughty little girl."

Sheila laughed.

"Yeah, just because you grow up doesn't mean you can't still have fun taking a piss."

After they had exhausted their supply as well, the men stood and all four embraced each other in a group hug, randomly groping breasts and cocks and cunts, lips moving from one mouth to the next. Eventually Les broke away and moved over to the shower faucet.

"Well we really need a shower now."

After several minutes of sensual soaping and rinsing the foursome retreated to the bedroom, towels in hand.

Marc finished first then went and lay down on the bed, and watched the others.

"So what do you girls have planned now?"

The two just looked at each other and smiled, then Kim looked over at her brother.

"You two will just have to wait and see."

Sheila nodded. "Yes, we need to go down to Kim's room and get a few things. Why don't you two just lay up here and amuse yourselves."

Les joined his son on the bed and the two crawled forward and took seats leaning against the pillows along the headboard.

"I think we can do that, can't we Son?

"Yeah, I bet we could think of something to do to."

Kim pointed her finger at the two in mock concern.

"Just don't have too much fun."

Les laughed.

"We'll try to control ourselves honey."

"Yeah, but you better not take too long," Marc chimed in.

The two women stopped at the door one last time and looked back at their naked men sitting on the bed.

"We'll be back soon enough," Sheila said. "And it will be worth the wait, believe me."

Marc turned to his father. Any idea what they have in mind?"

Les reached over and caressed his son's leg, letting his hand gradually make its way between his thighs.

"I have an idea or two." He paused. Chuckled. "But with those two? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

While the girls were downstairs the two men continued to caress each other's thighs, occasionally straying between legs for a squeeze or two of semi-hard dicks. They talked about the goings on the past two days and marveled that all this had come about.

"You know it's all your fault," Les told his son.

"How do you mean?"

Well, if your mother hadn't come home and caught you in our bed none of this would have happened."

Marc laughed. "Well then I guess it's Mom's bosses' fault, cause he sent her home early from work."

Les nodded and smiled. "Yeah I suppose you're right. Guess we need to send him a nice Christmas card this year."

Les reached between his son's legs once more and took his long cock in his hand. He wrapped his fingers around the tip of the head and began rubbing it. Soon he was gently tugging it, feeling it quickly begin to enlarge in his fingertips.

Marc moved his hand over between his father's legs as well, all the while watching his father's hand caressing his manhood. Soon both the men were rock hard once again, the excitement growing , their breath becoming shorter.

Les took his other hand and guided his son's lips to his own and the two embraced in a long passionate kiss, much as they had that afternoon. Soon Les had pushed Marc down on the bed and crawled on top of him, continuing the embrace, their tongues beginning to dance in and out of each other's mouths. After a couple of minutes, Les managed to break free just long enough to catch his breath and look down with lust at the hard young body below him.

"Well, I guess a little warmup wouldn't hurt anything would it son?"

Marc nodded. "No, I think that's a great idea. How about we get into a 69 position. I've always wanted to do that."

"That's a great idea, Son."

Les turned himself around approached his son's penis, which was sticking straight up in the air. His own hard cock was hanging down so far it slapped Marc in the face as he got into position, but Marc quickly pulled it into his eager mouth and began to lick and suck away. Les attacked his son's scrotum, sucking one ball into his mouth and rolling it back and forth then releasing it and working on the other. After had slurped his father's rod a few moments, he released it and prodded his father to lower himself a bit. Soon Les felt his son's wet tongue darting in between his ass cheeks.

"Mmm, Son, that feels so good."

Marc gave no reply other than to pull his father's ass further apart to give him better access to the now squeaky clean love hole in the center. Les felt the tip of his son's tongue slip into his slit.

"Oh yeah Marc. Fuck my ass with your tongue. That feels so good."

Les remained still for a moment, just holding his son's cock in his hand, while he enjoyed the sensation of Marc's tongue caressing his man cunt. But soon he returned his attention to the hard cock in his hand. He slid his lips over it and began to swirl his tongue around the tip, moaning from the pleasure of what his son was doing below.

Marc was so intent on his seduction of his father's ass that he was unaware of what was happening to his cock below. It was only when he pulled out for a breath that he fully became aware of it.

"Oh yeah Dad. Suck my cock!"

Marc positioned himself over his father's cock once more and soon the two were working like two pistons, shoving each other's cocks deeper and deeper into their mouths. After a couple of minutes of this, Marc realized he was starting to feel too good, and released his father's log from his mouth.

"Dad, I guess we better give it a rest or I'll have to cum again."

Les forced himself to stop sucking on the candy cane below him.

"I suppose so. The girls might not be very happy if they came up here and found us cuddled up with cum dripping down our chins."

Les lifted his leg over his son and settled onto his back, not bothering to turn around, and the two took in some deep breaths and stared at the bedroom ceiling. But both found it hard to resist reaching out to the rigid poles next to them, and soon they were both giving each other soft hand jobs, their eyes closed, enjoying the erotic sensations.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open, and the two startled lovers looked over to see Sheila and Kim standing in the doorway. Marc's eye widened as he took in the sight.

"Damn!" was all he could manage to get out.

Les chuckled. "Looks like we are in for something kinky."

The two moved into the room and shut the door behind them. They were both wearing black fishnet panties and high heels. Up above they were wearing black bustiers, their bare tits spilling over the top of them. Sheila was wearing black gloves and Kim had a collar around her neck which was attached to a chain, that Sheila was holding, gently leading her into the room. In the other hand she had a short leather whip. But what really had the men mesmerized was the lifelike 8 inch dildo strapped around Sheila's waist, it's pink head bobbing up and down as she walked.

Sheila took the whip and pointed at the two boys.

"You two, stand up, over by the dresser. I'll deal with you two in a minute."

In a flash they were on the floor and moving to the dresser, grinning like naughty schoolboys.

"And no touching. Stand with your hands behind your back."

Sheila was trying hard to be stern but it was hard for her to suppress a smile. She knew this was a little out of character for her, but after all the other taboos she had experienced in the past 48 hours, this seemed almost tame by comparison.

Marc looked sheepishly at his father.

"Gee Dad, did Mom ever do stuff like this with you before?"

Les shook his head. "Not like this."

Sheila led Kim over to the bed. She turned the whip around in her hand and taking the knob, prodded her daughter's ass, guiding her onto the end of the bed, instructing her to get on all fours, giving the two boys a fine view of her cunt and ass.

"Now, spread you legs apart and put your head down."

Once she had done this, Sheila turned and looked at the two by the dresser once more, making sure they were obeying orders. Both still had their hands behind their back alright. But from the way they were squirming and the rigidness of their rods, it was pretty obvious that it would be hard to keep them that way for long. She pointed the whip handle at them and winked.

"Don't worry, boys. I'll have a job for you two in a bit."

Sheila turned around focusing her attention back on Kim. She took the knob of the whip and began to run it up and down the length of Kim's cunt. Even from the dresser Les and Marc could see the wetness of Kim's snatch, and soon the knob of the whip was shiny with her love juices.

Marc shuffled his feet.

"Oh, man! I hope we don't have to stand here much longer. If they keep this up, I may cum without even touching myself."

Les looked over at his son. Indeed, he was already dripping precum again, a thin strand hanging a good foot below his cock, a shiny droplet on the end. Les was completely hard himself, but all the day's activity had drained most of the precum out of him. Still, there was a small droplet beading up at the end of his cock.

Sheila turned the whip back around in her hand, and moved behind her daughter. She had never handled a whip before, and this was a new experience she was finding extremely stimulating. She had been somewhat reluctant to even buy it, but Kim had insisted. They had bought it more as a prop to complete the fantasy than anything else. But now that she was standing directly behind her daughter, with her legs spread wide, and luscious ass staring her in the face, she could not help playing a little.

First she flung it up on Kim's back and slowly pulled it the length of her body, letting the tassels slip down her ass crack and tickle her asshole and cunt. Then she softly slapped both butt cheeks a couple of times, which brought a little jump from her daughter.

"You like that baby?"

Kim, her head still down, turned and looked at her mother.

"Yeah, actually I do. It makes me even hornier."

"Oh, really?"

Sheila repeated the process, this time slapping her just a little harder, watching the way Kim's ass quivered when the whip slapped her cheeks. Kim let out a soft moan.

"Have you been a bad little girl? Do you need Mommy to whip you a little more?"

Kim suppressed a giggle.

"Yes, Mommy. I've been very bad. I think I need a few more lashes.

Sheila slapped her twice on each cheek now, getting the feel of the whip, hitting just hard enough to make a nice little slapping sound and creating round little pink spots on her daughter's pearly ass.

Kim began to writhe back and forth a bit, and Sheila's eyes locked into the dripping cunt between her legs. She tossed the whip on the bed.

"I think Mommy's little girl needs a good fucking. Do you want a good fucking with Mommy's big cock?"

Kim began to slowly gyrate her hips.

"Yes Mommy. I need a fucking really bad."

Sheila moved closer, and nudged her dildo up against the cleft of her daughter's cunt, and slowly ran the bulbous head up and down the wet slit. Without turning around, Sheila raised her two hands and pointed fingers back towards the impatient spectators behind her.

"Boys? Come forward, one on each side."

In a split second they were flanking her, their rigid cocks still bouncing from their swift arrival. She looked at one, then the other, smiling devilishly.

"Suck on my tit's boys, while I work my cock into this hot snatch."

Les and Marc were instantly on her, licking and slurping on her hardened nipples. Down below, she watched the head of her massive dildo slide between the lips of her daughter's pussy lips. After seeing Kim take Les' fat cock she knew there should be no issue with this. It was just about the same size. In fact that is why she had bought it, since when she fucked Les with it she could assure him this was about how it felt to be fucked by his dick. Moving slowly forward she began to slide it deeper and deeper into Kim's cunt. Before long it was almost all the way in, and she slowly withdrew her girl cock, now slick and shiny with Kim's pussy juices. This time she slid it in a bit faster, burying it all the way to ball sack below, which placed a pleasant sense of pressure on her own snatch. With the dildo buried in her daughter's cunt, she reached up and grabbed the heads of her two new pleasure slaves and pulled them away from her breasts.

"Alright boys. Now I have a task for you two. Marc get on the bed and give your sister something to suck on while I fuck her cunt. Les, you get on the bed and let Marc suck on your cock at the same time."