It Runs in the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird, right?" said Jane, looking around to see if anyone else might have listened in on their sexventure (EroticWorm's term for sex-adventure).

"Shit yes. That dude gives me the creeps." said Nate, shuddering a little.

"You know what you give me..." said Jane, trying to be sexy.

"Ahaha. Very inappropriate. Move along, now." said Nate, looking around to see if anyone was listening.

As Nate and Jane proceeded to Theater 8, they caught sight of Kelly standing next to the theater entrance, looking bored. Acting extremely casual, they proceeded towards her. Looking up, Kelly spotted them and walked over.

"How long does it take to go to the fucking bathroom?" she asked Nate in a "what the fuck" type of way.

"Well, the stalls were all occupied, so it took me a while. How long was I gone?" asked Nate, hoping Kelly wouldn't catch wind of what actually went on when he was in the bathroom.

"About 5 minutes." said Kelly, glancing at her watch.

"Oh, okay." said Nate, relieved it hadn't been longer.

"Well? Are we going to watch the movie or not?" asked Jane, who was standing and ogling Nate the entire while.

"Oh, right! The movie! Let's go." said Nate, and entered the theater, closing the door after them.

*****

12