It’s a Brave New World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh...God...Damn!" she grunted through clenched teeth as she lowered herself onto my erection.

I placed my hands on her hips and made an effort to stop her. "You can go slower, take your time..."

"No...No..." she gasped out. She was beginning to really pant hard. "I'm on...fire inside...can't stop...need to have...you..."

Far be it from me to refuse her. Instead of my hands restraining her, I began pulling down while gradually thrust upward. Cindy's eyes squeezed tight and a long, hoarse groan worked its way out of her throat. But finally with one last push I was all the way into her. It felt amazing, like being firmly wrapped in liquid silk that pulsed and throbbed.

Cindy was taking deep breaths and it made her ample chest rise and fall. With all the effort on my penetration, I had forgotten about her beautiful breasts. Reaching up I cupped her left breast while I tweaked and pulled on the right.

And that was all it took. Cindy threw back her head and sang out a loud moan as an orgasm took her. I felt the inner walls of her pussy spasm around me and then pulse a slick wetness against my balls as she peaked.

"Oh...Fuck!" Cindy shouted as her trembling body continued to undulate above me.

I had thought it was good before, now with her boiling pussy convulsing around my shaft I could not help myself. Grasping her hips and I started pulling her up and down, forcing my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted as we both began to move.

It didn't take long for us to find our rhythm. I thrust my hips up and down while Cindy gyrated back a forth on my cock. Her big beautiful breasts heaving up and down. She had one orgasm right after another. They were not body shaking like her first, but instead rapid spasms moving through her body. Each time I felt the walls of her vagina constricted against me followed by a fresh pulsation of dampness on me and the bed.

I ran my hand through her short hair and pulled her head down. Giving her a rough kiss, I told her, "You're a messy girl."

"Mmmm...yeah I am," she cooed. "I keep cumming all over your cock..." She lifted herself, arching her body and throwing her head back. Another tremor went through her and I felt the walls of her vagina shiver against my erect flesh. "You feel so damn good..."

"Same...here..." I gasped out. I could feel a building ache in my balls. I was about to burst.

Cindy must have seen the look on my face for she slowed down her pace. "Don't, not in me," she commanded. "I'm not on Restricteral."

Grunting, I nodded in acknowledgment. But damn if I didn't want to continue on until I was pumping my cum into her pulsing pussy. Yet Cindy was already lifting herself off me and deftly swung around to settle her body on my right side. She entwined her leg with mine and I could feel the damp wetness of her sex against my thigh.

I let out a groan, the pounding ache of my desire made my whole body throb for release. I wanted to curse at Cindy for stopping, but the buxom blonde surprised me. She continued to wiggle her body against mine until she managed to scurry half way down the bed.

Grinning up at me from near my groin, Cindy giggled, "Oh, don't pout..." She turned to my erection. It was utterly soaked with the results of our disrupted coupling. Then, without a further word, she opened her mouth wide and swallowed it whole.

Another groan came out of me, but it wasn't from frustration. Cindy started sucking away, her tongue running up and down the length of my cock. It was impossible for me to last even a minute like this. The heavenly feel of her mouth sent me racing over the edge.

I tried to give a warning, I instinctively knew I was going to erupt like a volcano, but it was like trying to shout out over the clamor of a hurricane. Ever muscle in my body constricted and I exploded. Cindy's head immediately jerked back as she coughed and sputtered from me unloading in her mouth, but her retreat only lasted a few seconds. She went right back at it, engulfing my still spasming member.

Cindy sucked and licked with abandon. Her eyes fluttered as she worked over my slowly deflating cock. Then I noticed her hips were shaking and faint whine made its way out of her very busy lips. She was having another orgasm. Amazing.

Her body gradually quieted and her mouth started to relax. Still, she swirled her tongue around my softening erection. Thoroughly cleaning every inch. She then let go of my wilted cock and it dropped against my body with a faint splat. Her head rested on my stomach and she gave out a very contented sigh.

---

"What did we just do?"

Cindy whispered this while laying on her side next to me. Utter silence had filled the dorm room for nearly ten minutes. My eyes were still shut, but I could feel Cindy beginning to shift on the bed, a soft rustling as she straightened out her rumpled blankets. I half opened my eyes and squinted at her. Her face was still flushed and her short weave of hair a tangled mess. She still looked incredibly tempting.

After pushing myself up, I tried to cup Cindy's check with the palm of my hand, but she pulled away. "Hey," I said as I tried to gauge how she was feeling.

Cindy slowly shook her head. "I-I...just had to have you..." she answered in a hushed tone. "Feel you...in me..." Her voice rose finally started growing in volume with a mix of panic and guilt. "But what about Abby? I mean...we basically screwed in her own bed." Her eyes flitted to the dorm room's door. "She could come back any second!"

I squeezed my eyes closed and cursed at letting myself get so carried away with Cindy. I thanked God or whoever was running the show Abby had not come back while I was with Cindy. I had no idea how I was going to explain this to her. This whole thing was running out of control. Ever since I woke up here, I had progressively felt like I was changing. My sex drive spun into overdrive. Being able to fuck Abby and now Cindy with contemptible easy was messing with my male ego. Finding out I essentially had the ability to drive any woman on this world into heat was most certainly not helping.

"Alright, alright," I said as I got off the bed and retrieved my jeans. "Let's first get dressed and try to calm down."

But even as I said this I couldn't help but think of some very lewd ideas. I wondered how hard it would be to get both Abby and Cindy into bed at the same time. Was it not every guy's dream for a threesome with two girls? Ah, the possibilities...

I rubbed my temples fervently. I reluctantly pushed thoughts of naked Abby back down and tried to address the still nude Cindy. I got a nice view of her shapely bare body and quickly turned away. Far too tempting.

Cindy's voice came from behind me. "Jason, I think I Bonded with you...I mean I'm not sure."

Turning back to her, I saw Cindy had put on her undergarments. It helped a little, but not much. The same pull I felt with Abby was now starting with Cindy. I could tell she felt it as well. I swallowed hard. "I can't say I'm an expert on this stuff. But, yeah, I think we Bonded."

In a tiny voice, Cindy said, "I'm yours, and you're mine."

"Yes."

"But you're with Abby. This shouldn't even be possible." I could hear the rising incredulity in Cindy's voice. "This...is so nuts."

I didn't even know where to begin being Bonded to Abby and now Cindy. With a herculean effort, I pushed thoughts about either woman down and tried to focus on my original reason for bringing Cindy in on my secret. "Yeah, well, welcome to my life," I told her. "And it's getting progressively weirder."

"What does that mean?" asked Cindy as she started to fidget on the bed. I watched as she then licked her lips and shakily swallowed. It looked like she was starting to once again give into her arousal.

Putting distance between ourselves was the only the solution I could see. I crossed to the other end of the room, the far corner by the dresser with Abby's old TV. The room being as small as it was this wasn't very far, but it did seem to help. Cindy took several deep breaths and started redressing. Seemingly satisfied when she was done she nodded silently for me to go on.

"After lunch, I found a note which asked me to stop searching for my dad's parents and to meet them at 6 pm." I pulled the handwritten note out from my jeans pocket. I held out the note with my hand and Cindy very carefully reached and snatched it away

Once she had the letter, Cindy quickly read it over. "Well," she sniffed, "I can't argue with whoever wrote this. No one should bother talking to the M.H.S." Putting my letter down she folded her arms and seemed deep in thought. I waited, hopeful she might have an idea what do. When she looked up, I saw her face had started to flush again.

"Damn it," she breathed out. "Part of me wants to drag you over here and fuck like rabbits. No guy has ever made me feel like doing that."

I did my best to keep my eyes off Cindy's body. No point in adding to temptation, I was already struggling with myself. She rose off the bed and I'm sure she didn't mean to look seductive as she did it, but I could help but stare at her shapely form.

"Doesn't make sense," she said shaking her head. "You were around me last night at dinner and then at lunch. You didn't make me want to rip your clothes off."

"No, it doesn't," I replied.

"And Abby wasn't all over you either," mused Cindy.

While a lot of my blood was still in other regions beside my brain, I still had enough wits about me to realize Cindy had a good point. Both Abby and I had gone at it most of yesterday afternoon, with very, very little required to get us in the mood. But by the evening when we went out to dinner both of us were quite normal. At the time I just chalked it up to us finally sating the lust from our pheromone Bonding.

"I...don't know, maybe there's some component to this Abby and I missed."

"To think," sighed Cindy as gazed affectionately at me, "I would Bond with you. You were such a sweaty mess when I came in here."

A thought at the very back of my head trickled around. I was just about to give in and pull my Cindy to me when it finally clicked. My sweat. Earlier I had been sleeping while feeling ill. My fever had caused me to perspire. Before that, I had run back to the dorms from the library and was also sweaty when I ran into Mandy. And of course yesterday exertions with Abby had left me routinely drenched in sweat. It was not until after Abby and I had showered that we returned to a more normal libido level.

This morning I hadn't woken up especially soaking in my own fluids. But Abby was in heat. Her body already sensitive to my particular scent. We had slept next to each other the entire night. What if I extruded a small portion of pheromones regularly, but when I perspired it became concentrated. Enough to even affect Cindy when she came near.

Cindy got off the bed and closed the distance to me. I finally managed to get my mouth working, "It's my sweat!"

"What?" came her confused response as she broke off from coming closer.

"You said it didn't make sense why you were reacting to me now and not before. The difference was I was sweating when you woke me up. The night before Abby and I showered and I was clean. Same thing today at lunch. It must make my pheromones more potent or something along those lines."

Cautiously she took another step in my direction. I could just make out her aroma. Such a lovely scent. "Alright," said Cindy as she fidgeted with her skirt. A little waveringly she asked, "What does that mean?"

"It means I need to take a shower. Preferably a cold one."

An amused smile played across Cindy's face as she reached out to kiss me. "You and me both."

12