It’s a Brave New World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked at the man's mastery of observation and replied with a simplistic, "Oh."

"And besides," added Harold with a grin, "I'd need to drill a hole in her skull and put a probe into her brain if I wanted to read her thoughts."

He moved past me, while I remained where I was, trying to decide if he was joking or telling the truth. As I watched Harold's backside recede, I made a conclusion on my very peculiar benefactor. I wondered if Harold was just humoring me. My attempts at cajoling him with promising information about Lawrence's betrayal was not much of a threat. Whatever the MHS presence was in the hospital, it also wasn't a threat to him. Everything he had told me about the Consortium and all his little gadgets proved me how much he was in control.

Harold had stopped when he realized I wasn't following him. He turned around and gave me an expected look. I sighed to myself and caught up with him.

"Problem?" he asked.

"No," I said flatly. "Let's get going."

Eventually, we made our way up to the third floor, observation ward. This, Harold told me, was where Abby was most likely located. Being watched by doctors attempting to diagnose her condition. We made a slow pass through the wing. Making quick glances in patients' rooms as we looked for any signs of Abby, Cindy, or Mandy. More the half the rooms we looked in were empty, signaling the hospital was not very busy. Finding the girls should be easy. But no such luck. After making a complete circuit of the floor, we had not found any sign of my three friends.

Frowning, Harold asked, "Are you sure this hospital is where Cindy told you Abby was taken?"

"Yeah, I'm positive. But Cindy got the information second hand. Maybe there was a mistake with what she was told."

I looked up, and down the hallway, we were in. There was a nursing station at one end. "Enough with all this secret agent stuff," I said. "Can't we just ask?"

"Very well, Jason" replied Harold. "But let me do all the talking."

I grunted my general agreement with keeping my mouth shut. I followed Harold as he headed towards the two nurses sitting at the station. I wondered if these women were possible MHS agents. Harold's explanation about the MHS control over the medical care on this Earth had me a little paranoid. At least the two nurses were great deal prettier than the MHS Agent Harold had spoken to in the lobby.

The nurses' uniform, at least in this hospital, tended towards the old fashion styles out of the 50's or 60's of my world. Knee high white skirt with a matching top. Complete with one of those cute little nurse's caps. Their shirts were made from thin enough material to make it not too hard to get a good idea of their figures. One was a perky blonde with her hair in a simple ponytail. The other was a light-haired brunet. Kind of a mousy color with her hair bound into a bun. And her dress nicely showed off her legs.

A little lecherous thought bumped its way into my brain. I could give Harold a little demonstration of my supposed super pheromones. I wondered how long it would take me to affect the two nurses. Given my time around Cindy, I figured it had to be more than a few minutes. An hour, two? My supposed ability worked a lot faster if the woman was already in heat.

I imagined the blonde one bent over her desk, with her skirt hiked up and her panties around her ankles. My fantasy had her head turned, giving me a gorgeous smile as I sunk my way into her tight wetness when a faint whiff of something spicy flitted past my nose. I stopped dead in my tracks. It was faint, but I caught it. Since my first time with Abby, I had gotten to know that scent very well.

"Abby," I whispered out loud.

I turned slowly about, my nose twitching. I caught another whiff. Still faint, but unmistakably Abby's. I felt my pulse quicken, she had to be around here somewhere. By now, Harold was speaking with the two nurses and was not paying particularly close attention to me. I let him talk, I had a better way.

I took a few steps back and sniffed. Nothing. Moving forward, I tried again. Abby's scent was stronger. Taking several more steps, I found the spicy aroma faded away. I returned to where it was the strongest and looked about the hallway. There were no open doorways to patient rooms, but there was a closed one. An unassuming off-gray door with no windows. The small sign on it labeled the door as 'Storage and Utility.'

Abby's fragrance was stronger by the door. I felt like I must be part bloodhound. A sexual pheromone tracking bloodhound. Very weird. Why would Abby be here? Was she hiding?

I gave a quick glance back to Harold and the nurses. They were still talking. I was all right with that. I really wanted to speak with Abby without Harold around. So much had happened since this morning. I wanted the chance to explain it to her.

Making sure no one was paying attention to me, I opened the supply room's door a crack. I was immediately inundated with Abby's sultry aroma. She had to be in there. I opened the door just enough to let me slide through. Inside, the room was dimly lit and small. Nothing more than a large closet. Storage racks lined the walls, full of medical supplies. But that did not hold my interest at all. The two people in the back corner of the room, one perched on a midsized cabinet, and the other standing with their back to me, had my complete and undivided attention.

Abby let out a stifled moan, "Ohhhh..."

She was the one sitting on the cabinet. Even in the dull light, I could see her auburn hair. It was wild and unkempt, her face sweaty and flushed. Dressed only in a hospital gown, her bare legs were spread wide apart. The gown had been bunched up to only barely covered her upper thighs. I could not see much more than that as the person in front of Abby had her hand rhythmically moving back and forth under her robe. It left little to the imagination as that hand was clearly stroking Abby's sex.

Abby's arms were around the other woman, holding her close. I recognized Cindy's blonde pixie haircut. More than just her hairdo, I could smell her scent mixed with Abby's. The combined pheromones of the two women were stronger than anything I had so far experienced.

"Mmmm...right there..." came another hushed whisper from Abby. In response, Cindy shifted her arm slightly and began to increase her speed. I could practically hear the soft squish as Cindy's hand slid in and out of Abby's wet pussy.

Abby's eyes were closed, and Cindy was so wrapped in her activity I doubted either one knew I was here. I should have said something. I should have interrupted them. Yet I could not make a sound. I stood stock-still, utterly transfixed as Cindy worked away. While their twin aromas were boiling away into my brain.

"Yes...Yes..." came a heightened gasp from Abby. I knew all the sounds she could make. She was close to her peak.

Cindy leaned into her and kissed Abby's neck. "That's it," said Cindy in a hushed whisper, "Cum for me. It will help you."

"Mmmmm...Ahhh...OHHH!" sobbed out Abby as she tried and failed to keep her rising orgasm quiet. Her body rocked on the top of the cabinet and Cindy had to hold on to her to keep her from falling off.

Someone must have turned on a blast furnace in the room, for I was sweating like a preacher caught at a strip club. There was something important I needed to tell Abby and Cindy. We needed to go someplace. But they were already here. And I was here. Why should we go anywhere? Abby was sick because I had not taken care of her. She was my mate. That was my fault. I needed to correct it.

Now Abby was calming down, her body no longer shaking. Her arms were still around Cindy, holding her tight. I felt sorry for Cindy. No one had stroked her tight pussy. She was my mate as well; I should help.

I found my paralysis was slowly fading. I took a step and then another. The room was small enough it took no more than this to bring me up to Abby and Cindy. Even as the two were caught up in their embrace, it was impossible for them to not notice me.

Cindy was the first to react with a startled gasp. Her eyes went wide with a panicked fear, and she backed away from me. Abby's expression was more subdued, she still seemed lost in her post-orgasmic haze. She blinked and a little frown settled on her face

I thrust my hands up, trying to calm Cindy. "Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"W-Who are you!?" stuttered out Cindy in as still stared at me in wide-eyed fear.

A little confused, I said slowly, "It's...me...Jason" Then I remembered I was wearing that bizarre nanoweave patch that changed my face.

But before I could explain, Abby inhaled deeply, and a little shudder went through her. She spoke in a low husky whisper, "Jason?"

"Yeah," I whispered back.

I moved closer. Abby's warm wet scent filled my head. She blinked again and looked a bit owlishly at me and asked, "What happened to your hair?"

I answered her with cupping her face in my hands and kissing her full on the mouth. She immediately responded. Her hands were around me, pulling me even closer. One of my hands was already moving up her leg, reaching for the softness of her inner thigh. Her skin was hot and sweaty under my touch.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I told Abby as we broke our first kiss.

"N-No," she whimpered. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have stayed away. I wanted to..."

Then another voice came. It was Cindy's. She was no longer cringing away from me. Her words soft and a little muddled. "I...umm...was just trying to help Abby. She was hurting and I..."

I cut Cindy off by shifting just a bit in Abby's embrace and kissing her. Cindy's response was almost as fast as Abby's. I felt her tongue start to wrestle with mine.

"Why are you kissing Cindy?" complained Abby with a raised ire in her voice. However, further protests from my redhead were cut off when my fingers reached the flesh of her soaking pussy lips. Abby was as wet and ready as I had ever found her. Two of my fingers slipped right in.

"Mmmm...no...." moaned Abby after she rocked back and forth on my fingers a few times. She fidgeted in my grasp, and her hands went to the top of my pants. "Want your cock..."

I stopped playing tonsil hockey with Cindy and turned my attention back to Abby. I kissed down her neck to a spot I knew drove her wild. Cindy made up for my lack of contact by pressing her body into me. She squeezed against me for a few moments and then pulled away. I missed her touch, but Abby and I were busy fondling each other. She had managed to get my pants unbuttoned and was stroking my hardon. Then a welcoming surprise came as I felt Cindy's bare breasts squished softly against my back side. She had shed her sweater and bra. Cindy ground against me, letting out a low groan in my ear. This was fun. I should have been doing this a long time ago.

The surface of the sun had to be cooler than the interior of the supply closet. Abby half sitting on the cabinet, her hands busy with pulling down my underwear. With one hand I helped hold her up while my other hand was buried in her cunt. Meanwhile, Cindy was shrugging off my shirt even as she continued to rub her chest against me. All three of us were drenched in sweat. Wild and powerful pheromones filled the air, and our blood ran hot. Moans and gasps came from us as hands caressed and lips pressed against feverish skin.

The inevitability of what was going to happen seemed to me to be assured. That's why I was thrown into utter confusion when the door to the supply closet was flung open. The outside glow from the hallway's fluorescent lights streamed in along with cool, dry air into the supply room. A figure stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips. And a very unhappy scowl on her face.

"Just what in the hell is happening in here!?" demanded Becky Walsworth.