It’s Easy To Spot A Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,790 Followers

"But Jeanette, we can work this out."

"Sorry, Trent, this isn't a negotiation. I'm just doing you the courtesy of telling you what's happened and is going to happen. Second, I've moved half the furniture and the rest of my clothes out of the apartment. If there's anything I've taken that you really want to have we can negotiate it. Third, since we're done you're free to fuck anyone that you want to. I know that I'll be fucking someone else. Bye."

With that I terminated the call. Jim's eyes had gotten wider and wider as he listened to my end of the conversation. I smiled at him as demurely as I could then very quietly said, with studied hesitancy, "I hope that I wasn't being too presumptuous in telling him that I'd be fucking someone else. I mean, I really want to thank you for helping me today, and – well I think that maybe you're somewhat interested in me – so, well..."

I didn't need to say anything more. The "shy" bastard turned out to be an animal. An ultimate pleasure-giving animal. Before I could even breathe I had been whisked to my twin mattress, my clothes had been removed, and Jim had his tongue buried in my pussy and his fingers kneading my nipples. After I shook through two of the most intense orgasms of my life he rubbed his beautiful perfect aspect ratio and mushroom-headed dick up and down my soaking wet cunt and buried himself in one thrust.

Jim was like the Energizer Bunny as he pummeled me with reckless abandon while I squeezed my thighs around his waist and pulsed my pc muscles on his cock. His kisses on my neck and his stroking of the sides of my boobs while he pumped in and out drove me nuts. After I had another mammoth orgasm he detonated multiple cum grenades in my restless pussy, yielding me the best orgasm yet.

When we both came down from our sexual mountain tops we lay next to each other smiling and cooing.

"That was the best 'Thank you' I ever got in my life," Jim chuckled.

"I might need your help a lot in the future – with many more 'Thank Yous' to come – or is it 'cum?'" I giggled.

After several minutes of mutual exchanges of satisfaction and attraction I said "Tell me, Jim; do you think that you could handle a personal relationship with me even though we're co-workers? Could you deal with all of the other guys hitting on me if you knew that you're the only one I'd be fucking – and keep it our little secret?"

"If you hadn't been married I would have pursued you with everything I had long ago, Jeanette. I crave you! I could go through or do anything if I was not just fucking but making love to you on a regular basis."

"Just what I wanted to hear!" I laughed, and then gave him a kiss with all the passion that I could muster.

I was too wiped out to return to work – four gargantuan orgasms really took a lot out of me. Plus there would be no way to disguise the "just fucked" look I would be sure to have if I went into work.

"Jim, I'm not going back to work this afternoon; but I hope that you will and tell Mr. Masterson that I'll be in tomorrow morning. When you get done with work why don't you get a change of clothes and come here for dinner and to spend the night – if you think that someone as big as you are can survive a night on a twin bed."

"Sounds like a perfect plan to me," he grinned.

We did survive that night on the twin bed. We didn't sleep much, and our male and female parts were totally wiped out by the morning, but it was one of the best nights of my life.

The next day at work Detectives Simon and Kent showed up to interview me. I eagerly showed them into the main conference room.

"So what can you tell me about my cheating husband?" I asked before they could question me about anything. "He told me that he was fucking Lizzy trailer trash last Thursday, but that was the only time that he ever did. I think he is lying."

"Actually, Mrs. Williams," Detective Kent started to say when I cut him off.

"I'm divorcing the bastard. Please call me 'Jeanette,' or if you have to be formal by my maiden name, 'Ms. Jensen,'" I corrected.

"Sure, Jeanette," Kent said with a wry smile. "We need to cover all our bases, so can you just tell us what you did last Thursday, including any interaction that you had with your husband."

"Sure. I got to work a little before nine a.m. I worked at my desk until just before noon. Then I went to the washroom to freshen up since my boss, Mr. Masterson, and I were travelling to a vendor's plant. I guess it was around twelve fifteen or so – I don't remember exactly – he and I left the office in his car."

"Did you go right to the vendor's plant?" Kent asked as Detective Simon jotted down notes.

"No, we went through the drive through at the Burger King on Swenson Street, then parked and ate lunch."

"Who paid?"

"Mr. Masterson, of course – he's the rich one," I said with a big smile.

"How did he pay? I mean cash or credit card?"

"I really don't remember – you should ask him, he's in the office today I do believe."

"When did you get to the vendor's plant?"

"I'm not exactly sure – probably a little after one thirty. We had to sign in so you can check their sign-in book, and maybe they had a video camera there too," I cheerfully replied.

"What did you do then?" Kent continued.

"Well we talked to the vendor, got some price concessions, then we came back to the office together in Mr. Masterson's car, and talked to Brady Quinn. We told him about the price concessions and other things from the meeting."

"When did you leave work?"

"Well, I left at my normal time – around six, maybe six fifteen. I went right home. Trent wasn't there yet since it was one of his 'out of town' days, which I now believe to be his 'in Lizzy Burns' pussy' days. He got home about seven, seven fifteen. I made a delicious dinner of macaroni and cheese, and fried up some bacon. He was sitting in the kitchen drinking a beer and working on some papers for work and I was watching T V in the living room when you knocked on our door about nine."

"Is that the whole story for Thursday?" Kent asked with an expression between a grin and sneer.

"That's all that I can remember that isn't trivial," I replied.

"Just one more thing – what did you have for lunch?" Simon quipped.

"A veggie burger, no ketchup, and Mr. Masterson and I shared some fries – I don't remember the size. He had bottles of water in his car so I don't think that we had any drinks from Burger King," I responded.

"You say that Mr. Masterson is here?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," I replied. "Let me call him."

With that I got on the in-house phone and dialed Will's number. "Say, Mr. Masterson, two of our city's finest are here in the main conference room and want to interview you about what we were doing last Thursday. Could you please come to talk to them? Sure, I will," I said speaking into the phone.

"He'll be here in a few minutes. He said to ask you if you want any coffee, and if you do once he gets here I'll get it for you, and some for him," I said with a smile.

"I'll have a cup of black," Kent said.

"Do you have bottled water?" Simon asked.

"One black, one bottled," I replied.

We chit-chatted until Will got there about five minutes after my call. I tried to pump the detectives for information about the robbery but they declined to answer any questions about it. When Will got there I introduced him, went and got two coffees and a bottle of water, and gave it to them. The conversation stopped while I served them. I closed the conference room door and went back to my desk.

About forty minutes later Will called me to his office.

"Tricky little devils," he grinned as I entered his office and closed the door.

"How so, Will?" I asked.

"They would say things obviously not correct to test our story, such as 'Jeanette said that you ate at McDonald's, and she met you at the vendor's plant at two p.m.,' stuff like that. Obviously I didn't fall for it. I even gave them the credit card receipt from Burger King, retrieving it from my car as they left. I purposely kept it in a pile with all sorts of other receipts. They took the receipt – which was the exact price for a Whopper, veggie burger, and large fries – with them."

"Great," I laughed.

"Are you ever going to tell me what this is about?" Will inquired with a grin.

"Need to know, gramps, need to know," I said with a chuckle. I got up, kissed him on the forehead, and turned to leave. "I hope that seeing me with no top and just my panties on in the back seat of your car was enough reward for you, Will, because that's all you're gonna get in this lifetime."

He got an embarrassed look then smiled widely. With a smirk he retorted "That's all that I need Jeanette, all that I need," as I exited his office.

Although Trent tried on several occasions to "talk it out," I firmly, but pleasantly, always declined. With uncontested self-divorce papers that Will gave me from the company's attorneys Trent and I got a quick and cheap divorce. During our separation and before the divorce Jim and I got really chummy. We fucked at his place or mine two weeknights and all weekend almost every week, and as soon as the divorce was final I moved in with him and sold my furniture. I had had only a short term lease on my apartment.

The last that I heard Lizzy was still out on bond, but the D. A. was not sure that he was going to indict her or try to bring her to trial. Trent was rejected as a suspect because neighbors remembered his truck being on Lizzy's street during the time of the robbery, and several witnesses said that the female robber left the bank by herself on a motorcycle, although they couldn't see a plate or identify the type of motorcycle. Apparently the main thing holding the D. A. back from letting Lizzy off the hook is the recovery of the money under her stairs; but her fingerprints aren't on any part of the bag or money.

I guess that the robbery will remain one of life's little mysteries. As for me, I'm enjoying Jim's cock stroking inside of me, and his tongue abusing my clit, and his constant expressions of love, so much that I don't give a rat's ass if they ever indict Lizzy or not. Just the grief that she and Trent have gone through so far is enough to satisfy my need for revenge, and Lord knows that Jim's cock more than satisfies my other needs!

amyyum
amyyum
1,790 Followers
12