It Shouldn't Have Felt So Good

Story Info
Online dating goes wrong the amazingly right...
1.4k words
3.02
31.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat quietly in my seat cautiously observing everyone around me. My father had warned me of the dangers of the Boston subway system. But still I sat on the Orange Line, travelling slower than anticipated, towards North Station. Here I would transfer to the red line and head towards South Boston to meet a potentially perfect date I met on-line. Everyone had also warned me about the dangers of on-line dating, but I didn't care. He seemed perfect.

He had often commented in a respectable way on my short stature. On my large yet perky 34DD breasts. My long brown hair. My ice blue eyes. And through many "sexts" that we had sent each other, he knew that I kept my tiny pussy cleanly shaved, and that it didn't take much for me to get horny and dripping wet. Thinking about the picture he had sent me of his 9" penis and how nice it would be to have his thick meat inside of me was making me drip while I was sitting on the train. I was afraid I was going to leave a wet spot when I got up and quickly shifted my position. The vibrations were making me want to moan out loud I was so horny already.

I got through my transfers, and made it to the restaurant. The person that I met at the bar was not the person that I had been talking to. He was tall and dark, nothing like the person that had been described. He quickly started discussing my body and all the things that he wanted to do to me. I became incredibly uncomfortable and was trying to find a way to get out. I didn't want to get back on the subway alone, but it was only across the street and it was early enough that there might be enough people to get protection. Finally I decided to just leave. I waited until he had stepped out to go to the bathroom and I quickly grabbed my purse. I was feeling a little nervous and had a terrible headache that came out of nowhere. I had only had one drink, why was I feeling so drunk? I gave the bartender a $50 bill and begged him not to say anything about where I had gone. He nodded and pointed to a door at the end of the bar. I thanked him and quickly headed out.

It took a moment to get my bearings in an area I didn't know, but quickly determined the way I wanted to go to get back to the subway station. I saw street lights at the end of the alley and thought I was in the clear until I felt a hand grab my arm. I jumped, dropping everything in my hands. I turned around and he was standing there. I let out a small shriek with was quickly answered with a hand across my mouth. "After the shows you have given me over the last few days, I expected much more from you. Now, let's pretend you aren't a tease and are just going to be a good girl." I began to cry, fearing that I was about to be raped, knowing that I deserved it. I looked over his shoulder, my vision beginning to become cloudy from my one drink, and thought I saw another person standing behind him. It turns out I was right, and it was the bartender I had tipped to keep quiet.

He pressed me up against the cold brick of the building and lifted me off the ground a couple inches by my face. I was crying now, and having a terrible time keeping my head clear. There was nothing I could do to fight this feeling of intoxication. I felt my body begin to grow weak, and oddly accepting of the advances he was giving. The bartender slid his hand up my thigh, finding my secret that I wasn't wearing and panties. His cold hand on my hot pussy made me wet. And he knew it. Quickly and forcibly he jammed two fingers in my pussy. I let out a deep breath. "Oh look, the little slut is enjoying it," my dad said in an evil voice that made me even hotter. The bartender began to finger fuck me until I came, then as quickly as he began he removed his hand. My date dropped to his knees, lifted my skirt, and buried his face in my dripping pussy. I felt his large, pierced tongue lick every inch inside my pussy lips. I was getting so horny, and so tipsy, I had no idea what was going to happen next. But I found out quickly...

They each stood in my face and spit on me. It was oddly arousing. They each grabbed an arm and pulled me to the ground. I knew what was coming next. "Please, don't do this, not here. Please." I begged in tears. The bartender licked the salty tears off my face before he stuck his face between my legs. He ate every inch of my hot slit. From clit to asshole. He worked his tongue in my ass, before sticking a finger in my dripping pussy. He slid his finger in and out, knowing it was good and wet, before sliding in down and shoving it viciously into my asshole. "Please, I have never done anal, don't! Please!" I begged again. It was to no avail. He began viciously finger fucking my asshole with one finger before inserting a second. I could feel him opening his fingers like scissors. I kept crying, but the begging to stop slowly began to stop. I was actually beginning to get even more excited having these fingers in my ass.

I rolled my head back and looked at my date who was standing over me rubbing his hard dick. He spit on my face again before dropping to his knees next to my head. He shoved his dick into my mouth and I gagged. Each time I gagged he shoved it in farther. When he felt I had spit on it enough he moved between my legs. The bartender moved to the side. My date shoved his large dick in my tight hot pussy. It went in with a pop and was painful at first. He thrust in and out for several minutes, while the bartender continued to finger fuck my virgin ass. Suddenly, both removed themselves from me, and rolled me over. They pushed my face onto the pavement, and I was even more aroused. I shouldn't have been enjoying this, but I was. I felt my date shove his dick back into my now dripping pussy. When I thought that the bartender was done with me, I felt my date lower his body slightly, and felt weight on the small of my back. Before I could object, a disk was shoved deep into my ass. I shrieked in pain, and felt my face pressed harder into the pavement.

They both fucked me for what felt like forever, and as wrong as it was, the double pounding was causing me to orgasm again and again and again. After I thought I was out of cum, one last orgasm shook through my body. I felt both men tense up. I knew they were going to cum. They quickly pulled out of me and rolled me over aggressively. I felt the back of my head hit the pavement. They each put a foot on my shoulder and held me down hard. I watched them standing over me rubbing themselves. Suddenly, at the same time, they shot their hot loads of cum all over my body. It felt like it lasted forever. It was all over my shirt, my tits, in my hair, and my face. They spit on me again and zipped up their pants.

"I will message you for another date soon," my date said to me. The bartender was gone. I still felt disoriented, and was unable to clean to cum off my body. He walked away. I slid myself back against the alley wall, cried, and lifted my skirt. I touched my pussy lips gently, and a shudder ran through my body. I began to gently rub my clit, and gentle rubbing became vigorous rubbing. I slid my hand down and finger fucked my pussy until I came again. When I finished getting myself off, I mixed the cum on my hand with the cum on my chest and licked it off my finger tips. I took my phone out of my purse and send an E-mail to my date asking where we were going tomorrow night...