It shouldn't have Happened

Story Info
While Bill's away...
1.6k words
3.33
68.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately I was just getting ready to go and do the weeks shopping when the phone rang.

"Hi, Sue! How's things?" I asked.

"I'm lonely." she replied.

"Bill not back yet then?"

"His job's running behind. Won't be back for a couple more weeks." I was told.

It's between 170 and 185 miles, depending on the route taken, door to door and I was there in time for dinner. I pecked Sue affectionately on each cheek, took my over nights bag to my room, had a quick shower to freshen up and was downstairs just as she was serving dinner. I helped her put the dishes in the dish washer then we both sat in the conservatory with the coffees and watched the sea go back and forth on the pebble beach. We chatted about this and that until bed time. At home I didn't bother with pyjamas and had forgotten to pack any but it didn't really matter as there was always the dressing gown hanging on the back of the door if I needed the loo in the night. I slept like a log.

Sue woke me about eight when she came in with mug of tea in each hand. She was wearing the long silk dressing gown that Bill had brought back from the Far East years ago. I had seen her in it many times in the past it being her favourite. In the past it had always been carefully closed and fastened with a tight sash belt giving no hint whatsoever of what might or might not have been worn beneath. On that morning it had been neither closed nor fastened and it was perfectly clear that nothing was being worn beneath.

I might be a widower in my sixties but dead I ain't! I liked what I saw and made no attempt to hide the fact.

"You like?" she asked totally unnecessarily as she bent to put the mug of tea on the bedside table.

The previous evening, while we sat and chatted in the conservatory, she had dropped more than a couple of hints that it wasn't just Bill's company that she missed. I had to keep reminding myself that she was Bill's wife. I had no love interest to be true to and any other woman would only have had to hint that a little something extra might be available. This was Bill's wife! A different kettle of fish entirely.

"Very much so," I admitted, blatantly watching the top of her gown swing open to fully expose her full, ripe breasts.

"Good! Mind if I join you?" she said as she walked around the bed and placed the other mug on the little chest of drawers. She stood straight, slid the gown off her shoulders and stood before me inviting inspection.

She was/is beautiful. Her hair shone and she clearly hadn't just got out of bed. Her eyes sparkled with mischief mixed with delight. Her full breasts heaved as she enjoyed my close inspection as much as I. The nipple on each looked hard and inviting. Her belly was flat, never having suffered the ravages of childbirth, and led the eye directly down to the flat, smooth mons at the apex of long, slender, slightly parted legs. Exquisite!

"Be my guest." I invited throwing back the covers thus revealing that I too had forgotten my night wear.

During the next few hours the covers worked their way down the bed and eventually onto the floor as we explored each other with hands and mouth. We quickly found that we both loved to give and receive oral and for a long time took it in turns to pleasure each other. Bill objected to Sue expending her pleasure onto his face and consequently she refused point blank to allow him to cum in her mouth. I was pleased to assure her that I had no such problem and would be very happy if she would lay on top so that my face could reduce the amount of her pleasure that soaked the bed sheets. I have to admit that while she perfectly contained all my emission within her beautiful mouth more than a little of hers ran down my face and onto the bottom sheet.

The tea was stone cold and breakfast became lunch after which we showered, separately. At four in the afternoon we had a Face-Ache session with Bill but, conscious that I had spent the entire morning in bed with his wife, I excused myself after about half an hour on the pretext of them needing some time together. I sat in the conservatory watching the sea go in and out against the beach.

She came to my bed that night and we again used hands and mouth to pleasure each other before she returned to the marital bed. I slept happily and deliberately on the damp patch created by her pleasure. In the morning she brought in two mugs of tea which duly got cold and we started the day proper in time for lunch again. At four I said 'Hi' to Bill then left them to it while I cut the back lawn. That night she again joined me in bed before going to her marital bed to sleep.

In the morning, in accordance with my suggestion, she came into my room without any tea and just slipped into bed beside me. Using her head she worked the covers down until she had exposed my cock. I was told to wriggle down and did so. She straddled my head, lowering her wet cunt onto my face as she lowered her mouth onto my cock. A position that the previous night had taken ten minutes to reach and a full fifteen the previous morning. Despite my advancing years my cock was very soon at the point of no return.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

I suspect that we had both been a bit delusional. We had spent time in bed together. Pre WW2 that in itself was grounds for divorce but this was the twenty first century. We had been naked together. We had enjoyed mutual masturbation and shared the joys of oral sex together but she was Bill's wife and we hadn't actually fucked, so that was alright then. Wasn't it?

She rolled off and repositioned herself straddling my hips. The soft, slow sigh of sublime satisfaction that escaped from her lips as she lowered herself onto my unresisting cock made it perfectly clear that 'are you sure about this?' was utterly unnecessary. We fucked and rested and fucked again. Lunch was a couple of rounds of sandwiches and a piece of fruit and I warned her to wipe the smile off her face before we spoke to Bill.

I told Bill 'Hi' and went off to cut the front lawn. Sue found me asleep in the conservatory an hour later.

As I have suggested, I'm no spring chicken and Sue, bless her, never once made complaint about the effort she need to make to make my cock fit to fuck once we had started to fuck on a very regular twice a day basis. Nor did she complain that once I had filled her greedy pussy with my spunk that I couldn't do it again. I like to think that where my cock failed my fingers and my mouth ably compensated. I did have the solution but it was at home and I kicked myself for not even considering that it might be useful. I told Sue that I needed to pop home for a few days. She told Bill and he asked if I would mind taking her with me. I didn't mind at all.

The first night I took a small piece of pill and we fucked until she begged for mercy and finally wanked me off into her mouth by way of compensation. That night she didn't sleep in the bed that she and Bill usually slept in when the visited me. She shared my marital bed. In the morning we were both ready for more and missed lunch as well. The 4pm chat with Bill was taken in the dining room with the iPad on the table, Sue sitting on a dining chair and naked from the waist down. After five minutes telling him about the journey home I left them to it and went to prepare a very late snack for two. Sue didn't dress completely that day nor the following and for the whole two days she was intent on finding out how long the effect of the pieces of blue I was taking lasted. She got no complaints from me. We went to bed early and got up late but always in time for Bill.

We stayed at mine for a week, returning to Sue's five days before Bill was due home. For the first three days we fingered, licked, sucked and fucked like rabbits with Sue returning to the marital bed to sleep each night. For the last two days we stopped almost completely restricting ourselves to a little light mutual masturbation. The night before Bill's return we went to our own beds alone and in the morning of his return we were up bright and early. I drove us to the airport to meet him and dropped them back at home. Leaving them to catch up with some serious quality time I headed back to my own home.

That was all eighteen months ago. Now, while Bill's away, Sue comes to mine or I go to hers. She is made welcome by my neighbours and I by hers. What could possible be wrong with that? After all she is my daughter-in-law.