It Started As a Fantasy

Story Info
She wants to watch her boy-friend with another woman.
1.2k words
3.42
38.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

"Are you faithful to me?" she whispered into his ear while they made love.

"Are you faithful to me?"

"I am faithful to you!" he whispered back.

Their lips met and they kissed in full ecstasy while their loving bodies melted into each other. She caressed his athletic chest and asked him finally what has been on her mind for so long.

"I... I want to watch how you and a strange woman..."

"What?!?"

She begged again: "I want to watch how you and a strange woman..."

"Don´t you want to possess me?" he answered, "I don´t understand why you..."

"Ohh I want to possess you. Hour by hour I want it more. And that´s why I want to watch your excitement from a distance, the trembling in ecstasy."

A gentle trembling ran through his body. He could not deny that the idea turned him on. How often he has fantasized during lonely business trips to do unknown women while his hand was rubbing his love rod. Wether it was a wild African woman or a hot-blooded Latina he was thinking about. But those were pure fantasies. Despite of this the idea turned him on, he got hard and was tempted to ease himself.

"Be-better not, I, I don´t know..." He had his doubts.

"What are you afraid of?"

"Imagine I would lose control. I could lose my heart. I could be so enthusiastic that, that I just want other... You might turn away from me if you watch how I ... Are you sure you want this?"

But her answer was clear. "I have a desire you, I will always have a desire for you. I love you. Let us find a cute woman for you. She confessed that she had already been looking for a suitable candidate at relevant online portals.

"Just forget the usual rules for only one time! Let your arousal guide yourself!" She was breathing these sentences in his ear in a lascivious way.

He closed his eyes and could hardly believe his own words: "Well, OK. We will find a cute woman."

He kissed her and pulled her close.

***

He was looking really good as he was entering the restaurant. Tight black jeans, a purple silk shirt, purple silk scarve, elegant Italian shoes. He was looking very attractive and he knew that. The men in the restaurant were looking at him as a potential rival, the women were looking a little bit too long at this new arrival, one or another pair of eyes was flashing in delight. The scent of his eau de toilette was surrounding him and emphasized his very attractive appearance. He walked straight to the bar where his cute girl-friend was already chatting with an unknown lady who should be so keen on him. He was watching her for a moment. Very female body, at her early forties, redhead, elegant outfit, about 5.74 ft tall and despite of her rich curves you could call her slim. She was properly dressed according to the location, black costume, white blouse, shimmering high heels.

To introduce herself she was shaking his hand. Her handshake was pleasing and obliging at the same time. While she was shaking his hand she was looking unyielding and deep into his eyes. This made him insecure and almost slightly uncomfortable.

"You are looking good, young man!"

His girl-friend ordered a cocktail for him and he raised his glass to both ladies, who already must have been spending some time together according to the remaining content in their cocktail glasses. Also the way they talked seemed to be already surprisingly familiar. This lady who could have already been his mother was very entertaining and charming, probably she would have been the center of any party. But he recognized that her view was wandering all over his body. She did not even try to look at him unobtrusively or casually. She seemed to estimate every detail of his well trained body that wasn´t covered by clothes. But that didn´t bother him.

She asked him to dance with her. Right from the beginning she was taking the lead which was new for him but after a while he was moving in sync with her moves. His excitement cooled down a little bit, supported by the cocktail.

They returned to the bar. He felt her fingers, they had moved to his hip in the middle of their small talk. Her exotic perfume went straight to his head.

Fuck, he realized how the whole situation turned him on. He was hot like never before. Damn, he just had to stick his hard cock into a wet cunt tonight. His girl-friend disappeared after a short excuse on the way to the restroom, smiling widely.

The unknown lady did not waste any time. She came close to his face and kissed his cheek. He got slightly scared. Her fingers grabbed his behind and she came as close as possible. He turned his face towards her and his lips touched hers. They kissed each other wildly in the middle of the crowded restaurant.

"Tonight you are mine!" she moaned into his ear. "Then let´s fuck!" he gasped. "Let´s fuck!"

She took his hand and they left the restaurant. Still in the elevator she opened his shirt and his jeans. "Aahhh yesss!" Her fingers were sliding into his boxers and grabbed his shaved cock in desire. He moaned, his pelvis was urging against her fingers.

They reached the hotel room in the same building that her girl-friend had booked for them. The door to their room was hardly closed as he was shoving her skirt up to her hips. She did not wear anything beyond. Her already wet shimmering pussy laid uncovered in front of him. He kneeled down in front of her and invaded her wet pussy with his tongue. She gasped. His mind was already in stand by mode and he only followed his excitement. He licked the wet pussy lips and sucked the chubby clit, his tongue sank deeply into the not really young but greedy cunt.

She helped him to get up and pressed his back onto the small desk. Her long red finger nails were scratching his chest and she started to lick his nipples. He moaned. Her face wriggled downwards and her lips started to kiss his hard throbbing cock.

His body was winding, his pelvis urging towards her. He yelled "Let´s do it, let´s do it!" She spread her legs, mounted him and took his hard-on without notable resistance into her wet pussy. He pushed into her deeply and closed his eyes. She started to ride his cock. Gentle at the beginning, finally wilder and faster. She had him under control, her mature pussy produced juicy sounds of lust. He gasped and yelled out his lust. Her finger nails were working hard on his sensitive nipples and under her wild pelvis moves she felt how he shot his young juice into her, flooding her pussy.

This young guy drove her crazy. Gasping she came on his young cock. After a while she pulled him to the bed and kissed his sweaty skin. Her experienced fingers were running along his sexy ass.

Soon her pussy desired more...

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers