It Started As a Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again.
1.2k words
3.21
15.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

He did not know that his girl-friend had watched everything. Because of her close contacts to the hotel staff she got a second key for the hotel room she had booked. Shortly after they were getting down to business she sneaked into the room. They both were so busy with each other that they didn´t recognize his girl-friend.

And now she could hardly believe it as she heard her boy-friend Josh say: "When I imagine that Angie is going to suck my cock later, the one that just been deep inside your cunt, I could already go crazy. He got up and wrapped his cock back in his boxers. While they caressed each other they were talking about the next week. A second date has not been part of the deal with Angie actually.

The next evening Angie let Josh tell her about his impressions. While he was reporting to her he fucked her with long gentle moves and felt how wet she just got only by his words. Finally he cramped and shot a few remaining sperms into his girl-friend, moaning. Exhausted and satisfied he broke down on Angie´s body. Carefully Josh tried to keep his now softening cock in Angie´s wet paradise.

With all tenderness he revealed to his girl-friend that he wanted to meet the lady from the hotel another time and have Sex with her. Josh was licking Angie´s earlobe as he told her about his wish, he was blowing his breath into her ear. He felt a shiver running down her spine.

They decided that it should happen next Saturday.

Different to the first time it should not be a one sided event this time. Not only for Josh but also for herself Angie had arranged a date. Josh had no idea who Angie was dating. But Angie had not left him any choice. She was ready to give in to his wish but only at her conditions. But that made it even more thrilling for Josh. If he just knew what Angie had in mind. But they had made the decision not to tell everything to each other before Sunday.

Angie stood in their bedroom, still undressed. She was late to get dressed for her date.

Rose, the lady they had met at the hotel, had picked up Josh half an hour ago with her sports car. Thinking about what they might be doing right now really turned her on.

Then she received that call. Fuck! Her date would not come. Immediately she informed Josh via SMS.

It did not take long and Josh answered: "Stay at home. We will be back soon."

Excited she was running up and down in the living room, again and again looking out of the window down to the street. After what felt like an eternity the black Mercedes roadster finally stopped in front of their flat.

Angie was very nervous as Josh and Rose entered the flat. She felt that today something would be different than expected. She could hear her heart beat.

Josh entered the apartment hallway first and seemed to be as happy as during the first months of their relationship. That´s what Angie thought.

"Put it on right now and wait for me in your bedroom!" With these words Rose gave the bag she had been carrying to Josh.

"Yes Darling!" Josh whistled and disappeared to the bedroom.

"What did you say?!? What´s going on here?"

"Lousy cunt, come over here!" Rose went straight to the bathroom where she squatted herself over the toilet seat. "I got something for you to do!"

Unbelieving Angie stared at Rose.

Push up my skirt, I need to pee!" Rose´s words hit her like a bus.

And indeed Angie fell down on her knees and pushed Rose´s skirt up. Rose sat down and pissed into the pee bowl.

"You owe me 120 bucks. We had to eat something and I had to buy Josh a few nice boxers. The grandpa slip you let him run around with causes eye cancer. Just give it to me later before I´m leaving." Angie listened to Rose´s natural sounding audacity like it came from far away.

She dabbed Rose´s pussy with toilet paper and after Rose stood up Angie pulled her skirt in place.

"Good girl!" Rose moved straight to the bedroom...

It took Angie a few moments to get back on track. Already on her way to their bedroom she heard Josh moan, quite heavily, what was quite unusual for him. It sounded really hot and Angie´s little cunt reacted immediately. Her heart was beating faster, she got wet.

Angie went silently to the opened bedroom door and stared at their common double bed. Josh was laying naked on the bed and let Rose ride his cock. He was moaning heavily as she fucked him wildly. Angie could not remember that he ever had moaned like this with her. Usually his breath just became a little shorter quickly before he climaxed.

„Now darling, do you like the way I make your dirty dreams come true?" Angie turned hot and cold as she heard his words. Rose just giggled and moved her pelvis up and down his cock again what made him moan again. "Any doubts now? Too late! Relax and watch!" Rose moaned. Angie already got angry but she recognized that Josh smiled at her affirmatively. Her growing resistance broke. She sank down on the old plush chair next to the double bed, a heirloom from her grandparents.

Rose and Josh kept on going hard, Angie realized for the first time how perfect the tits of this older woman were, not only bigger than hers but also surprisingly firm despite of her age. In addition to that she had a quite sexy ass that was moving up and down wilder and wilder. Angie could not see a condom.

"You fuck bareback?!" she asked in a shy voice. „He can use them with you, I want to feel him without!" Rose moaned: "Yesss I will get your balls empty soon my young stud!" In that moment Angie realized how Rose let herself down on him deeply and his big balls started to twitch. Josh shouted, he was about to shoot. Then he came in a strong climax. The next moment she rose from his fat rod. Josh smiled at Angie.

"Now be a good host and suck Rose´s pussy clean. She has been riding my cock so good, do her that favor." Rose giggled. Humiliated like that Angie wasn´t able to think clear anymore.

"Of course darling..." Angie fell on her knees in front of Rose and started to lick her semen oozing pussy. The taste of Rose´s juices of lust mixed with Josh´s sperm made Angie hot like crazy. She felt her own wetness. As Rose had cum again she demanded: "Now give me my money, bitch! See you soon, maybe I will introduce you to a few of my friends!"

Saying this Rose took her clothes and disappeared. But Josh wanted more. "Now come over here and lick my cock clean just as you did with Rose´s cunt!" Said so and presented his wet shimmering willie in front of Angie. He grabbed her back head and pressed her mouth onto it.

Finally Angie started. She moaned and climaxed as she sucked Rose´s pussy juice from Josh´s cock. Of course he noticed that and giggled. "So that´s what you like..."

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers