It Started As A Golfing Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

From there, we were entangled in a wresting match. Arms interlocked, legs struggling for the best advantage. What I enjoyed the most – I was standing up to him. He was no longer the powerful guy that was bossing me around.

Several times I thought I was getting the best of him. I just didn’t know where to take it to the next level – to command him to remove my panties and suck my modest (but noticeably hardened) dick. I actually had him somewhat pinned on the bed – and was siting on his chest gleefully enjoying my newfound masculinity. But it didn’t last nearly long enough, as he twisted his legs in an X right up over my neck, and quickly forced my head down to the bed. If this wasn’t enough to do damage to my revitalized ego – his next move reversed any notion as to who was going to be master. He got his knees on each of my arms pinning them above my head. His knees were crushing my biceps and he rocked back and forth, causing a pain in my arms I haven’t often endured.

If having me pinned on the bed wasn’t enough – I now was staring at his massive bulge hiding behind the tight silk royal blue panties. His meat was caught in the panties angling to my left – and he too must have been a bit excited – his cock was expanding. I tried to reach his legs that imprisoned me, but my own arms couldn’t get free. I couldn’t reach him to stop his incessant rubbing of my weakened biceps. He had his hands free, and they were roaming my body by pinching my skin and twisting it to make it hurt. As he rocked toward my face, he got a kick out of my eyes – gawking at his manhood.

“You want it don’t you?” Tom teased me.

“It doesn’t matter – This time I have a fighting chance to show you who is stronger. There is no way I’m taking your panties off – unless you let me free, and then I will just fight back.” I idiotically threatened. Damn what a fool I was. I am pinned – secretly wanting to submit, and suck his huge cock. But NO – I have to exert what’s left of my male hormones only to encourage Tom to do the same.

Tom forced more of his weight to my already sore muscles – rocking back and forth some more.

“Aaaaaaaaaa” I groaned.

“You are right. You aren’t going to take my panties off. Here’s what were going to do. I am going to lift up – not enough to free your arms but enough for you to reach my panties. You are going to stretch them down and pull the panties to the side – just enough to let my cock and balls drop free.” He waited till I had understood his command. “Then you are going to BEG me to suck my cock.”

As he balanced himself on my chest, and dug his weight on my right arm muscle, he eased off my left arm enough for me to reach the edge of his panties. I tried to do as he instructed, but the pain in my other arm was too much. When I had unsuccessfully gotten his dick free – he leaned the other way. My right arm was slightly free and I instinctively did as he prescribed. His balls fell through the gap between his left leg and the panties, and then his cock poked through the hole. I didn’t hold on long – and the leg band snapped back against his bloated member.

“Good Boy!” He exclaimed.

Tom went back to leaning on both my arms – my biceps were in agony as he rocked them in one direction then the other. His stiffening cock now lay across my entire face. His ball sack and walnut sized balls were short of my chin, and dangled down to the recess of my neck. But I hadn’t sucked him, or begged him, as he required. I thought about biting him, but knew if I did that – I probably would REGRET it. Dee and Tom would certainly get even.

Tom gripped the end of his thick shaft up close to his body and began swatting it my down on my face. While I am sure there is something quite erotic about this sort of foreplay – when you are the one being dick slapped, it isn’t quite the same turn on. I had to close my eyes – afraid he would poke one of them. I felt more shame in losing the brief wresting match this way.

“C’mon, SLUT – I know you want my cock. YOU love to suck cock. Let me hear you beg for it!” Tom again teased as he swatted my face over and over with his powerful cock.

Sure his knees were doing a hell of a number on my sore arms. He was siting on my chest, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t get enough leverage to knock him off. But the unsettling part was how feeble I felt while he struck me with his thick cock. His 9 1/2-inch cock dwarfed my puny 5 inch one by a mile. From my point of view it appeared to be a mile. Tom’s cock looked even bigger than I knew it was – just cause he was using it to subjugate me. It was working. He could belittle me with his cock. I wasn’t a MAN – I was what he wanted me to be right then. What I deserved to be – a mouth for his cock. A weak willed slut who gets off being trapped and forced to suck the stronger MALES cock. It is the ultimate coercion for one mans domination over another.

“You win” I mumbled. ”I give up”

Of course, that wasn’t enough to suit Tom. “BEG FOR IT! Go on – BEG. BEG to suck this dick.” He punctuated each word with a slap to my face with his thick cock.

“Please stop” I whined. “I’ll suck it like a good boy!” I whimpered “I’ll suck it like a SLUT. – You’re very own cock sucking SLUT!”

Again he had broken me. I was given a small chance to get even. To use my weight and strength to get him into a submissive situation – and it turned on me. The brief amount of freedom was taken away. Now, all I could do was beg for his cock. Could this be a submissive man’s dream – or turning into a nightmare.

He forced it between my lips and quickly down my throat. As I gagged on his hard cock, he just smiled down at me. He would pull it out of my mouth and watch me lift my head up to have it again. Like a baby bird feeding from its mother – I wanted that cock. He was especially turned on – because the mushroom head of this thick cock got purple and got even bigger than I have seen before. (If that was possible) As I engulfed his throbbing meat, I overheard Karen yelling as she was brought to orgasm from Dee’s rubber shaft. I thought to myself how bizarre things have turned out this summer – what with my daughter getting royally fucked by Dee, and me ultimately serving Tom in this bedroom cage.

The end of this chapter ---

What happens next? How far will Karen take her new domination of her panty wearing, cock sucking & pussy licking father? What if their neighborly secret gets out – Will Chris ever be able to show his face again? Will Chris fight back anymore – or will he do whatever Dee, Tom and Karen tell him?

Find out these answers – and more in the conclusion to … It Started as a Golfing Debt.

StryWrter7 ------------------

Don’t forget to vote – and maybe drop me a note if you like the story so far.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers
12