It Started As A Golfing Debt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

“Come on Slut – You want my big dick don’t ya?” Tom asked as he unzipped his pants and hauled out his 7 inch flaccid cock. Then slapping me across the my face with his dick he taunted me, “This is what you want – this is what you need – go on – tell everyone including this pretty young thing how much you want to suck this cock for me.”

Blushing at the next person to see my fate – I whimpered as instructed “Please Master Tom – let me suck your cock. Please don’t tease me with it!”

Sara leaned over to see the new sexual action in this cage. What she witnessed was Tom’s hefty cock bitch slapping me – as I tried to open my mouth to accept and suck it.

“Tell Sara here how big your little dick is?” Tom continued to torment me.

“About five inches when it is hard” I admitted.

“But it is not hard right now – is it little slut!” Tom demeaned me further.

“No – Master it is not hard.”

“And MY cock – how would you describe it?”

The descriptive adjectives flowed out of my brain and to my tongue – all of them making him more proud of his tool and me all the more shameful that I didn’t have the same equipment. “It is powerful, thick, nearly 10 inches of MAN MEAT. Its impressive – SEXY – and much better than mine.”

Tom jammed a few inches into my mouth and I began to choke on it.

Dee stopped him – telling him to join her and Karen.

When he exited the cage – Dee closed the padlock again – this time locking me in with Sara. When Karen went to complain – Dee remarked “Let us have some fun – let her have a go at our slut – then we’ll invite her out to join us and she can see which side she likes better – INSIDE the cage with a wimp or OUTSIDE with us” Then directing her attention to Sara – “You can do anything you want to our little cock sucking slut – EXCEPT releasing him from his current bondage. If I were you – I would stuff one of those huge melons into his mouth and stop those pitiful whines he likes to make”

Karen and Dee started stripping and dropped to their knees right in the middle of the floor. Karen’s tits looked so much bigger than Dee’s but the muscularity of Dee’s upper body gave her an Amazon appearance. I glanced up at Sara’ white globes and they dwarfed Dee and Karen’s put together. My mind wondered if Tom’s huge meat and Sara’s enormous breasts would look extremely good together. I wondered how it would look if he tit fucked her. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Sara lifting my chin up with her painted finger tips. I stared at this plump creature who now shared my cage.

“Are you really a wimp?” Sara asked in dismay.

“I guess so” I muttered under my breath. “I have no choice in the matter.”

Sara reaches forward and feels me up. Cupping my balls and stroking my cock – I could see in her eyes that she wasn’t all that impressed.

“Disappointed?” I asked

“Only that my view of you has been tarnished. But not because of your dick, I have seen and been with guys who were smaller” Sara politely explained. Then she glanced over to Tom who was being attended to by both Karen and Dee. The base of his cock was being held by Dee and Karen was sucking on the mushroom shaped bulbous head. Even from across the room she could clearly see that THEY had hold of the bigger – more potent dick. It was like she was measuring me – while she watched them. I felt inferior. “Could it be that you are getting softer – and um SMALLER while I am playing with you?” Sara wondered out loud. She swiftly shoved her huge tit into my mouth. “Maybe sucking on these will help”

I could barely get my mouth around her areola – it must have been 3 inches across. But I did want to suck on her milky white tits, and I went to town. Slurp – Suck – Kiss – Lick. I couldn’t stretch far enough to obtain her other boob so she moved it toward me instead. She was right – my dick got hard. But did her ripe melons make it hard – or was it because of what I saw out of the corner of my eye?

Tom meanwhile was getting his dick pumped. Karen was alternating between a hand job and a blow job. Dee was busy fingering Karen’s wet pussy. Karen’s fist encircled Tom’s massive meat, but didn’t do anything to block it from everyone’s view. Karen apparently closed her eyes when Tom’s shaft erupted in a torrent of cum. It squirted on her face, shoulder, and some even landed on her breast. She held on tight and kept milking the juice from his cock. I was watching her open wide to get the last few drops to end on her tongue – but it made a string of cum that connected her tongue and his dick.

****** My attention was diverted by Dee’s taunting, “Go ahead and try to use him for sex. It won’t work you know. The way he’s bent over – makes it virtually impossible for you to use him that way – however, if you grab a dildo and strap it on – I am sure you can make him cum by fucking his ass.” Dee told Sara.

Dee was right. The way I was locked up – made it very difficult to have sex. But that didn’t stop Sara.

“I have wanted you for a long time – nearly as long as I have known Karen. You don’t think this is going to stop me.” Sara proclaimed. Then she dove under my body – so she could suck off my now erect dick.

I was getting a blow job – while Sara lays face up on the bed – her face between my legs and under my body. Her huge tits flopped to both sides of her chest. Unlike Dee who’s tits stood straight up when she lay down, or Karen’s full sized ones – these filled tits didn’t have the muscles to support them. My eyes wandered down to Sara legs – or between them – and I could see her pouting lips as they filled with blood. She was turned on. At least SOMEONE was turned on using me. I started to thrust my hips in a vain attempt to get more of my dick into Sara’s mouth. Apparently she noticed what I was doing – and momentarily slid out from under me to warn me “Don’t try to fuck my face – CHRISTINA – I am sucking your little clit – and I will decide when you can come.”

Dee and Karen heard Sara – and began laughing and making fun of me. “Christina – that is a good female name for you.” They mocked my manhood, and my virility. They ridiculed me while Sara went back to sucking me off.

Their amusement was humiliating but I came – and I came. I shot more of a load than I have in a long time. I guess my dick and my brain is just a sucker for this kind of treatment. I like to be used.

Sara slipped out from under my bound body and lifted my face to kiss hers. Forcing my mouth open she allowed my entire load to drain from her lips into my mouth. I was about to swallow when she quickly commanded “Don’t swallow – hold it for a minute.”

I held my own sperm in my mouth and waited for her next command.

Just as Dee had suggested, Sara strapped on a dildo – the 8 inch tan one. Karen liked using that one because it had nubs on the other end that stimulated her clit. Sara positioned the fake dick under my mouth, commanding “Now – I want you to get it wet with your cum. In a moment I am going to FUCK YOU just like a bitch in heat. Since your ass doesn’t lubricate by itself – we’re going to help it along.”

Moments later – Sara was holding my waist and pounding that cock into my ass. As I wailed like a cat, she just invaded my ass with more gusto. Dee, Karen and Tom had stopped what they were doing and now were intently watching Sara fuck me. Karen was still gripping Tom’s huge tool and sliding her fingers along his balls in an attempt to keep him hard. My mind focused on Dee’s smirk. She really LOVED seeing a guy get fucked this way. I think she hasn’t gotten to see it that often – since most of the time she was the one behind Tom’s or my ass.

Watching her smirk was only part of it. Every bit of her body language yelled out Dee is dominating! Her tan skin – wet with some recent sweat glistened from the light behind her. Her fabulous shoulders and arms were bulging and those 14 or 15 inch biceps framing her firm breasts made her look even more powerful. The veins in her arms were clearly visible even from over here. Her thighs could put many football players to shame, yet everything about her still said that she was a woman. Her face wasn’t the least bit masculine. And neither was her pussy lips that seemed to just drip with excitement while watching Sara fuck my ass.

The friction of the dildo – made me squirt off my dick even though it wasn’t the least bit hard anymore. But Sara wasn’t done. For 15 minutes she fucked my ass, firmly planting that dildo – like she was trying to cut me in two. Finally she had her orgasm and slumped onto my back. I winced in pain as she both put her weight on my back thus pulling my arms from the cuffs that held them high behind me, and by the removal of the dildo from my sore ass.

Sara went to the entrance of the cage and demanded to be set free.

Karen obliged her, and then asked “Why – if you were going to treat him the way he wants to be treated – as a fuck toy – a bitch – what made you suck him off?”

Sara gleamed as she answered. “For years I told myself if I ever got the chance to give him a blow job – I would. He always turned me on. But now,” she paused – looking back my way “well now that I know what he’s got and what turns him on – I don’t have any problem fucking him like his name really is Christine.”

The four of them left the room to go fuck each other in Karen’s Master bedroom. They left me to hang here, and listen from afar. The only thing that kept echoing in my brain realizing how depraved I had become was the simple thought that – it started as a golfing debt.

The End

StryWrter7 ------------------ Don’t forget to vote – and maybe drop me a note if you like the story.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers
12