It Started As A Golfing Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

Tom and I tried to feel each other out – (no pun intended) and get in the first hold. I blocked his arm when he went for my neck, and he kicked my leg when I tried to trip him to the mat. My right arm was still sore from earlier in the bedroom, and I didn’t have the strength to keep him at bay for long. What made the match even worse for me was his dangling meat and full shaved balls kept grabbing my attention. I have never wrestled a guy in the nude. Even in gym class every guy learns not to ‘really look’ at the dangling meat on the guy next to you. Even if I told myself not to look – I couldn’t help myself. Tom felt confident, or even proud of his naked physique. I was skeptical that I could resist him, and harmless as I prepared for battle I could not win.

I had a huge smile on my face. I was prancing around the room trying to toy with him. I knew I had the size and the weight advantage, and just assumed that this was all for sexy fun. Boy was I wrong. Tom was out to win – no, more than that – he was out to humiliate me in front of Dee. His plan (I later realized) was to wear me out, and if at all possible establish the pecking order. He would be under Dee, and I would be under him. He really wanted a slave of his own – and what better way of subjugation – than by hand to hand naked combat.

I used my left arm to keep him away, but tom caught it. I tried to yank it back – but he hung on. Tom had my left arm and wrist in his grip and he twisted it harder and harder till I was nearly in tears. Because my right arm had been savagely abused upstairs just 10 minutes ago, I couldn’t really get to him to stop him from hurting this one. My knees buckled under me while I was in pain, and he put his leg on the side of my chest, and was pulling my arm nearly out of the socket. I told him that I give up and he had won this round, but Dee informed me that I was not yet pinned, but that if I was to submissively kiss his cock and balls – he might be willing to show that as an act of defeat. The problem with his hold on me – I couldn’t even get TO HIS COCK or balls to kiss them. They were totally out of reach. He only worked my arm even harder.

“Please let me go – I give. You win!. I’ll kiss your dick – even suck it again… just stop it PLEASE!” I begged Tom without any luck.

Finally he let go my arm and I was able to collapse face down to the ground. He stood with a foot at either side of my head and told me to get up on my knees and suck his dick. I was in such pain I couldn’t raise myself up.

Tom said “You have 5 seconds to get here and kiss my balls and swear that I am better than you – or else the grace period is up and I am going to finish kicking your butt.”

I was halfway to my knees when he plopped down on my back. I crashed to the mat with his weight on top of me. His legs were laying directly on my arms while he faced my exposed butt. He began to spank me. Not like a child, but with some real force behind his blows. More like you do to your worst enemy on his birthday (if you had him this way).

WHAP

SMACK

WHAP

SMACK

Tom continued to spank my ass.

I asked Dee if I wasn’t pinned to the mat and she responded that my back and shoulders were not touching the mat.

I could do nothing to stop Tom from smacking my ass over and over. I couldn’t get my arms free of his legs, and even if I could free them – I had no strength left to lift myself plus his weight off the ground. As tears dripped off my face onto the mat, I had to let him smack my butt till it turned deep red, until he got bored with this activity.

Dee stooped down in front of me and smirked at my predicament “You know what Tom, I think he’s really pinned to the mat. Perhaps you should stop.”

He hopped off my back and rolled me over.

Dee immediately noticed my straining erection. I had gotten hard while he trounced me.

“Oh my, our little maid – loves getting spanked. His thick little pud is sticking straight into the air.” Dee challenged my dissatisfaction with being humiliated. “He cried while you spanked him – but deep inside, he gets off on it – enjoyed it.”

They both let me get to my feet – then Dee said “Begin again” and we went back to sparing off.

My arms were practically useless, so I just tried to tackle him and roll around until I could get a choke hold or my legs to squeeze him into submission. Tom was surprised that I was fighting back. He flipped me over and moments later we were in a perverted version of sixty-nine. He used his knee to pound into my arm muscles – debilitating me even further.

Dee was very close to us both – watching to see if I was pinned. From my view, I could see her fantastic boobs tightly framed in a sports bra, her taunt muscles aching to join in the fight. She leered over seeing one male keep the other under his thumb. While I was distracted by her presence, Tom flipped himself around and ended up sitting on my chest, pinning my wrists to the mat.

If Dee had slapped the mat 3 times, I would have been out. But she seemed to relish his sheer mastery of me. Yes, I am sure there is something terribly erotic about her hubby sitting on my chest. His thick cock straight up to my neck. Sweat dripping from his chin, and his hands encircling my wrists pinning them helplessly to the mat.

“You lose!” Tom proclaimed while squirming to settle his balls and cock a little closer to my lips. “You know what to do”

I knew what was expected of me. I leaned a bit closer to his mushroom shaped cockhead and laid a wet kiss on the end of it.

“That’s it Pussy --- lick it good.” Tom sneered at me.

I felt so ashamed. I had been playing around. Now I am completely someone’s bitch.

“You know who the bigger man is don’t you?” Tom prompted “And who has the bigger set of balls attached to the bigger dick?”

“Yes – you are the bigger man – in strength, stamina, and most obviously in the male meat dept.” I meekly replied.

“Who is the weak submissive little wimp that I allow to serve me?” Tom prodded.

“ME - You’re slave – a pussy licking, cock sucking maid” I figured I was reduced to it anyway why fight it – just admit it and maybe they would go a little easier on my ass.

“And how will you show your gratitude?” Tom asked

“By begging to suck your dick?” I guessed.

“CORRECT” Tom proudly acknowledged – then scooted up a little more so he could slap my mouth and cheeks with his thick tool.

I opened my mouth to accept my destiny when Dee interrupted us both.

“Wait a minute boys – you can suck each others dicks till you choke on them later. Right now I’ve got a score to settle with the loser and fuck to be had by my valiant hubby.” Dee pulled him off of me and then ordered me to my feet.

***************

Chapter 4 Dee Fucks Me Over.

Dee looked the epitome of a hard body wrestler. Instead of being naked like Tom or I was, she had a red sports bra, and white stretch pants. The odd part of her attire was some sort of leather straps that encircled her waist and came down the front of her crotch and then around her legs to connect back up with the other side. Her brown hair which moments before was still around the middle of her back was now tied up in a tight ponytail that doubled over on itself.

Her tan skin was direct opposite of the white bottoms she wore – and the red top made her skin look even darker than it appeared while Tom was fucking her in bed an hour earlier. She was prancing around me – motioning me to come at her. I could see the bulging calf muscles leading down to her bare feet. She had a toe ring on each foot. I scanned her body --- it seems that was the only jewelry she wore. At 5’ 6” she was half foot shorter than me, and at 145 pounds packed with muscle – pound for pound – inch for inch she was stronger than I ever hoped to be.

We struggled and I got to feel her breasts as they brushed past my arm in one hold or another. I would try to grip her wrists but she would always break free and land a punch into my chest, stomach, or once to my neck. If we rolled onto the mat, it didn’t matter what I did – she found a way to escape and get her punch or kick into my abused body. Each move I made seemed to only backfire with her struggles. Once while I was behind her I thought I would tie up her arms with one hand, and come under her crotch between her legs to grab a hold of one of the leather straps. She not only broke free, but she smashed her elbow back into my chin making me bite my tongue with the hit. She was a tiger, and I was the prey.

We backed away and started circling each other. As Dee came close to me I grabbed her in a bear hug. I figured she couldn’t escape, but she was an aggressive little fighter. She stomped on my foot and then broke free of my grasp. I am sure the damage done to my arms by Tom earlier was a major factor in her escaping. She reached up between my legs and found my balls dangling precariously and in one quick motion grabbed them and yanked down.

I was on my knees at her feet in 2 seconds flat.

Dee hopped on my back and started riding me like a horse. She even slapped my butt a few times and kicked her feet into my sides to make me move. I took a few steps and then tried to buck her off. At least this part was fun. But she wasn’t budging. So I dropped to the mat while flipping to my side – I wanted to have her fall backward – but that didn’t work out the way I planned. She had the perfect opportunity to lock her legs around my waist. As I tried to get free, Dee tightened her grip. I was being squished between her powerful thighs.

Then she did the most erotic wrestling move ever. She started to jack off my hard dick while she squeezed my stomach – effecting my every breath. “Wanna cum little man?” She teased.

“Y – Yes” I stuttered as I tried to breath.

She squeezed a bit harder… “Want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, I – would --- like that.” I spurted out with a growing smile to my tired face.

“Tom, bring me the big one” she pointed to the corner.

Tom came back with a rubber fake dick. Not just any dick but one of extraordinary proportions at least 12 inches long and as thick at the base as the handle of a baseball bat. Dee scooted away from me enough to screw the dildo onto the straps that surrounded her crotch without actually releasing me from her leg lock.

“You’re going to be my bitch now” Dee maliciously threatened as she greased up the big black veined dildo with KY jelly.

I clawed at the mat and tried to pull away from her. She pounded her fist into my back a few times to slow my escape. Then she let go of the leg lock and proceeded to direct herself toward my unprotected ass. This strong awesomely beautiful woman had penis envy in a big way. She was determined to fuck me with her dildo. Knowing that those straps had been put there while Tom & I were wrestling, he must have known ‘the losers’ fate, and thus had wrestled more diligently than I had. I crawled away from her as best I could but she caught up with me by grabbing my neck from behind. Her immense dildo was between my legs rubbing against my ball sack but not in position to do its damage. I could feel the cold slick KY jelly that coated her dick.

“You said you wanted me to fuck you.” She mocked my statement minutes before. I shook my head telling her ‘absolutely not’ so she squeezed her forearm around my neck – cutting off the oxygen to my brain. She was biting at my neck – and telling me how much she loved fucking others with her big dick. She told me that it’s bigger than Tom’s and bigger than most things that come out of my ass, but she’ll open my ass up enough to where I will love it.

I was about to raped, and I tried to fight her. I couldn’t get my arms around my body to do any damage to her from behind, and when I applied some pressure to her arm she just tightened it more around my throat, making me choke for air. I looked up and there was Tom slowly rubbing his thick dick in the palm of his hand watching his wife slowly take his neighbor as her new ‘bitch’. I wasn’t listening to everything Dee was telling me in my ear while she was biting at the back of my neck and keeping her forearm closing off my windpipe. I heard her say how she loves to fuck a guy from behind, it stimulates her clit like no body’s business. I vaugely remember her saying how she likes to fuck women with this dick, and that after she shows them lesbian love with a dick that never gets soft – they never want another man again. I heard all of this as the air stopped going to my brain, and I blacked out.

********

I awoke with a throbbing in my head – but that didn’t match the throbbing in my ass. Dee was behind me, plowing that dildo into my ass all the way. My butt was sticking up in the air and my face was down in the mat. I could feel her hands on either side of my waist pulling me toward her when she drove that monster into me.

“He’s awake now” I heard Tom tell her.

“What a true shame – I have never had a guy when he’s passed out. I would rather you enjoyed your first time with me fucking you. I know it is something to remember, but I couldn’t help myself from taking your ass while you were in La La Land. It wasn’t as much resistance as Tom gives me – and it wasn’t the same as one of my body building dike girlfriends who claim they don’t want a dick in them but then are paralyzed by the sheer joy of being impaled by me.” Dee admitted.

Impaled was the correct word. I was filled completely. It was like no other feeling I have ever had. It didn’t hurt that much – I guess I was passed the hurt stage and since I was knocked out – didn’t put up any resistance when she first entered my deep dark canal. But I was being fucked as she promised. I got a hold of my senses and got a good look at Tom again. I remembered him spanking his monkey – well, now it was full-grown again, and he was aiming it at me. His fist surrounded his shaft right at the base of his shaved balls yet 4 to 5 more inches of shaft and head stuck out the other end. He was much bigger than I ever dreamed of being. Enormously bigger than me – considering if I fisted my dick, it would barely have the head poking out.

There was that submissive erotic feeling in me --- I wanted to be used by this couple. I felt so turned on being used this way, that I licked my lips in anticipation of his pole being shoved down my throat again. He knew what I craved, and in a very sexy way – he dangled his hard on in front of my eyes and teased me by telling me to beg like a bitch.

“Please Master Tom, take me – so I am filled from both ends” My god – was that really me who just uttered those words? Did I really ask him to take me while Dee his wife, was fucking my ass? Did I state the obvious – he was my Master? Did that make me their slave – or worse a boy bitch?

“That’s a good Bitch – beg your Master for his seed.” Tom stuffed his dick into my mouth but since it was hard already and I didn’t have my head bent back like the first time yesterday, I choked on it. Gagged was more like it – it filled my mouth and didn’t leave any room for my tongue. After a few hard strokes to the back of my throat, he pulled back so I could just suck on the tip and lick the soft underside of his bloated shaft.

Tom told Dee “We’ve got a bitch who relishes fucking and sucking us.”

She just laughed and slapped my ass as she drove her big black prick into my hole. I felt used and abused; yet something was entirely exotic about the whole ordeal. I enjoyed being their bitch at this moment. I am sure when I come to my senses and realize what I have done, or think of my position in the community – I am sure I will not feel the same way about my delight in being the new sex toy.

Dee had an apparent orgasm while driving her thick rubber cock into my ass. Tom however stopped short of an orgasm and asked her to stop and strip so he could fill her pussy with his hard cock. She pulled out of me – I felt like shit and rushed off to the bathroom to empty my greasy bowels. When I returned I saw Dee getting fucked by his massive cock once again. Beside her body lay the instrument that took my ass – I just couldn’t believe she fitted the whole thing up me the way she did. I just shook my head as a huge shiver went down my spine.

Tom unloaded his seed into her and plopped his wet meat on her stomach where he unloaded yet another squirt. Calling to me he ordered “C’mere Maid and clean us both up again.”

I licked her juice off his now shrinking 7 ½ inch rod and then lapped at her pussy – while she held my head against her pussy till she was satisfied that I got all the jism from her snatch.

“Go upstairs to the family room and wait there for us. We have one more surprise that you will enjoy.” Dee instructed me.

***********

What could it be? Jeez, they had done nearly everything to my body that they could do. I had been taken to a new place in my life --- one that should remain hidden. Never the less, I did as instructed and waited till they both joined me.


Dee had a VHS tape in her hand. She pushed it into the VCR and pressed play.

I nearly died.

They had video taped what we had done in the basement. I watched as I stripped down. I saw how we had wrestled – and how he ultimately kicked my butt. I was in shock by the time I got to the part when Dee strapped on her dick and fucked me in the ass. I was speechless, while they made jokes and said how the tape could be better – or how they should have gotten a close up to make it better.


I was sitting quietly the whole time we watched the tape – my mind ablaze with activity before I finally spoke up “You set up a camera to tape me being your maid, slut, and bitch? I don’t have much money so there isn’t a lot you can blackmail me for. But I can’t let this tape get out – what would my daughter think? Or my co-workers – not one of them would understand.” I just naturally assumed that they were going to blackmail me.

Dee looked at Tom. “Hmmm, that is not a bad idea. We could use this tape to keep you as our little slut. You make a fantastic Bitch – you know that don’t you? You and Tom can play golf once a week and we’ll use the results to gauge the outcome of our fun.”

I cringed. I was afraid something like this might happen. I knew if I let myself go – and just had the most intense sexual play of my life, something bad would come of it.

“Well, if it is of any interest to you – I use the video camera to record my routine before a body building tournament. I have never used it to record wrestling, or sexual adventures. It wasn’t very clear or close up but it was very evident WHO was getting fucked. It was your voice on the tape saying what a bitch you were, and how you begged to take Tom’s cock into your mouth. So even though we didn’t mean to trap you --- We’ve got you by your little balls after all.” Dee triumphantly illustrated by slowly curling her fingers into a fist and squeezing it. “So you gave us the perfect idea. You will obey Tom and I, or we will let some people see this tape. Your daughter – how old is she? I guess you wouldn’t want her to know what a pervert you have become.”

Tom interrupts with Karen’s age “She 19 I think he said while at golf. She’s home for the summer from college. I understand she’s quite a hot number.”

I jumped up and cocked my fist back to hit him, but before I ever got the chance Dee did some sort of sweeping kick and knocked me off my feet. I hit the floor and lost all the breath in my lungs. Dee placed her foot on my throat. “I won’t stand for any male pride fighting in my house. We both can kick your butt anytime we want, so don’t start anything you can’t finish – or I may string you up and use a riding crop on your ass. Do you really want to fight with us – if you lose – I won’t just rape your ass. I’ll skin you alive.” Dee looked very menacing from my spot on the floor.

When I calmed down and showed her that I wasn’t going to hit anyone, she eased off my throat. “We’ll leave your daughter out of our little fun for now ---- but mark my words: you don’t do everything Tom or I tell you to do – and not only will we show this tape to her, and your co-workers, but maybe we’ll encourage some of them to use you too.” Then Dee pointed at the door “Leave now, and just consider what I said. We’ll call you over here later on. No GO!”

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers