It Started as a Silly Game

Story Info
Three couples cure their boredom.
7.2k words
4.59
535.2k
157
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

John and his wife Tina were entertaining a few friends at their beach house on a raining evening. Tina's sister Carol was with her husband Bob and the other couple was Jerry and Joan, friends from their college years. Tina and John have been going through some tough times as of late. They had not had sex in over two months and both of them were on edge. Tina had an excuse when John was ready and when she was ready John wasn't. They needed something to spice up their sex life and this weekend provided that spark and more.

"So, what does everyone want to do" John asked looking around the room." Joan and Carol were sitting at the table playing cards. The men were sitting watching a surfing contest on ESPN. Tina was reading the newspaper.

"I don't know but this is boring" Joan said looking over her shoulder at Jerry. Joan was a nice looking redhead. She was very petite and usually wore loose clothing to hide her figure. John had seen her in a bathing suit only once and remembered she had a real nice shape.

"Why don't we rent a movie?" Tina suggested.

They all replied at the same time, "NO."

"How about some games?" John suggested thinking maybe some adult games. He had tried to get this group to play strip poker before but the women always voted the men down.

"What kind of games?" Tina asked looking suspiciously at John. "Not strip poker again?"

"Well, why don't we invent a game?" He suggested.

"Like what?" Tina asked.

"Why don't we all write something on a piece of paper that tells somebody to do something and then we take turns doing them?"

"You mean like silly things?" Joan giggled.

"Sure or anything you want" John offered.

"What if it's something I don't want to do?" Carol asked.

"Well, you would have to do something else like remove an article of clothing or something" He suggested.

"There he goes again trying to get us to strip" Carol said waving her finger at him.

"Let's try it and see how it goes" He suggested.

"Sure, why not?" Joan said throwing down her cards.

John cut up some paper and gave a piece to everyone along with a pen. Everyone took a few minutes to think before they started writing. Jerry laughed as he wrote on his paper. Suddenly, Tina laughed. Everyone was thinking of funny things. John thought he would try to mix things up a little as he wrote:

"Massage the hips of the person to your right."

They folded the papers and gathered them into a small bowl. "Who wants to go first?" John asked.

No one volunteer so he reached in and picked out the first command.

"Whisper sexy things into the ear of your choice."

John looked around and thought about selecting his sister-in-law Carol. They had always teased each other since meeting years ago. John even saw her in her panties and bra one night when she stayed over at their house before she was married.

"I pick Carol," He said looking over at his wife to see her reaction. She only smiled.

"How long do we do these things?" Joan asked.

"How about a minute" John offered. Everyone said OK.

John moved over to Carol and moved his lips to her ear.

"Ever since I seen you in your bra and panties I have wondered how you looked without them," He whispered as his lips moved lightly across her earlobe. Carol giggled and moved away but quickly moved her ear back to his mouth.

"Don't stop." she giggled.

"I want to kiss and touch every inch of your body until you scream."

Carol didn't giggle this time and moved her ear until it touched his lips.

"Before the night is over I will get my wish." He finished just in time as Tina yelled, "Times Up." John thought Carol might object to his words but she didn't say a thing.

"So what did he say?" Joan asked Carol. "I can't tell you. It's our secret" Carole replied giving John a big smile.

"Who's next?" John asked.

"I'll go" Carol said as she reached over to take a piece of paper.

"Tickle the person to your left." They all looked to Carol's left. "Oh no!" Tina said loudly. "You know I'm very ticklish"

Carol took no mercy on her sister as she jumped on top of her on the sofa. Carol straddled her hips and tickled under her arms. Tina was trying to push her away but Carol was too strong. Suddenly Carole moved her hands under Tina's tee shirt and moved her fingers up to her bare armpits. As Carol's hands moved upward so did Tina's tee shirt. Tina didn't realize her bra was showing as she continued to laugh and fight her sister. The rest of them got a good view of her plentiful mounds. Bob even sat forward to get a better look.

Tina was wearing a semi-sheer bra, which did little to hide her dark nipples. Carol looked down at the exposed bra and quickly pulled her tee shirt up to her neck. All of Tina's bra covered breasts could now be seen. "Carol!" Tina yelled suddenly realizing what was happening. John yelled, "Times Up" and Carol quickly moved off her pissed-off sister. Tina looked embarrassed as she pulled down her shirt. "I hope I get you" Tina told Carol with a dirty look.

Things were getting exciting. Tina quickly picked out the next command. "Tell everyone about the wildest sex you ever had." Tina read the note to herself and then wrinkled it up in her hand and threw it back in the bowl.

"I don't think so" she exclaimed and started to reach for another command.

"Wait!" John yelled. "You have to do it or take off an article of clothing."

Tina just sat there and said nothing. John picked up the piece of paper and read it to the group. "So go ahead and tell them" He figured his wife would tell them about the time they had sex in her father's boat. Tina looked upset that her husband was asking her to do this. What John didn't know was that she had experienced sex in a wilder place than the boat and it wasn't with him.

"OK, just remember you told me to do it" She said looking at him.

"This happened before I knew John," she said looking over at him.

"I was in high school locker room after cheerleading practice and I was all alone in the showers. At least I thought I was. I was soaping my body when I heard someone enter the shower area. I had soap in my eyes so I couldn't see who was there until I heard Ms. Jenkins our gym teacher ask me if I needed some help. There were rumors about Ms. Jenkins liking girls but I wasn't really sure at least until that day. I told her I didn't need help but she moved over to me and started soaping my back using her hands. I was nervous and scared so I didn't say anything nor do anything to stop her. Her hands touched the tops of my hips and then moved over my naked ass. I didn't stop her as her hands moved down my ass and even lower down my thighs. When her hands moved back up she pushed apart my legs and moved her hands up to my privates. I wanted to tell her to stop but I couldn't. Her hands touched me until I was ready to explode. She stood up behind me and moved her naked body up against my back. I could feel her naked breasts and stomach against me. Her hands moved around to touch my breasts and back down to my stomach. And, that's it…."

"Don't stop!" Joan cried out. "We have to hear the rest!"

"You only wanted to know where the wildest place was. I told you enough." She finished and looked over at her husband to see if he was upset. John just smiled. He could wait to hear the rest later. All three of the men in the room were now sporting raging hard-ons.

Everyone was ready for more excitement. Bob drew the next command and had to crow like a rooster. Joan had to sit on the lap of the person of her choice. She looked around the room and came over to sit on John's lap. He knew it would be trouble because he was still hard from hearing Tina's story. Joan sat first on the front of his legs but slowly moved all the way back until her cute little ass cheeks were on top of his bulge.

"Oh my" she said as she wiggled her ass over his shaft.

"Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" she asked.

Everyone laughed except Tina. John thought Tina was ready to call it quits on this game. What he didn't know was Tina was willing to do a lot more.

Joan didn't let up her wiggling and bouncing and was driving his prick wild. John's hard-on was wedged between her two ass cheeks when Jerry yelled, "Times Up." Joan moved away and he quickly moved his hands down to cover the large tent in his pants.

"What's wrong John?" Carol asked with a laugh.

Jerry picked the last command and massaged his wife's hips. John was hoping he didn't leave any wet spots on her pants. It did give him a chance to cool down.

"Does everyone want to do it again?" John asked looking around.

"Yes" Carol and Bob both quickly answered. Joan and Jerry said yes but Tina didn't reply.

"Well?" John asked his wife. "Are you quitting?"

"I'm won't be the first one quitting," Tina challenged him. "Pass out some more paper."

They wrote out new commands and put their folded papers into the bowl. No one laughed this time. Joan volunteered to go first. She read the command to herself and they all saw the look of nervousness on her face. She read it out loud. "Go into the bathroom with someone from the opposite sex (other than your spouse) and do what you want for two minutes."

Joan looked at Jerry and gave him a questionable look. He nodded his head in agreement.

Joan's lap sitting on John must have swayed her his way. "OK, I pick John," she said looking at him and then at Tina. Tina just shrugged her shoulders. "Go ahead" she said.

Joan and John walked into the bathroom, locked the door and froze as they heard Bob yell "Two minutes…GO!"

Neither of them made a move and just looked at each other.

"Do you want to do anything?" she asked.

"Do you?" He asked back.

"I guess we could kiss or something" she said.

He moved towards her and moved his lips onto hers. At first the kiss was like kissing a relative. Their lips stayed closed. Finally he felt her lips soften and slightly open. It was the go ahead he was waiting for as his tongue moved forward to her lips. She held her lips together for a second and opened them. Her tongue met his as it moved inside her mouth. She was the first woman, other than his wife; he had frenched in over 17 years.

"One Minute." Bob yelled.

He wasn't sure if Joan would allow him to do anything else but he had to try. His hand moved down her back to the top of her ass. She didn't stop him. He moved it quickly down to cup her ass cheeks. He pulled her stomach towards his hard-on. He heard her moan slightly as his bulge moved against her covered pussy. They were almost out of time as his hands explored her ass.

"Times Up" they heard Bob yell. As they broke their kiss Joan moved one of her hands down and squeezed his bulge.

"Until next time" she said as her hand moved up and down his length.

"OK break it up in there" Bob yelled. Joan released his shaft and they moved back from each other. John pushed his hard-on downward in his pants as Joan moved out the door.

"So what did you do in there?" Jerry asked Joan as she returned to her seat.

"Not much. We just talked about the weather." She laughed as she looked at Tina to see if she was pissed. Tina was talking to Carol and pretended she didn't care.

"Since these things are going to somewhat embarrassing why don't we do them all in the bathroom?" Bob asked everyone.

"We shouldn't be doing anything so bad that we all can't see it" Tina snapped back looking at John.

"I agree with Bob" Joan interjected.

"Me too" Carol replied.

"OK, why not?" Tina said sitting back folding her arms across her stomach.

"Why don't we pick someone to do the command with and don't read it until we get into the bathroom?" Carol asked.

"Good idea" Joan said supporting her.

The game was suddenly not a game anymore. It was an invitation to do no-nos with other people in a private room. The only ones who knew what they did in the bathroom were the two doing it. This will be even better than strip poker. John thought.

"What if we get in the bathroom, read the paper and don't want to do it?" Tina asked.

"Just remove an article of clothing and come back out" Carol suggested to her sister.

We all took a deep breath. "Who goes next?" John asked.

"I will" Bob volunteered. Bob reached for a piece of paper and held out his hand to Tina.

"Let's see how brave you really are." He said. Tina refused his hand and moved in front of him to the bathroom and closed the door. "Read the paper and tell me when you are ready," John yelled while standing outside the door.

Tina was upset this game had gotten this far. She was pissed but also excited.

"Are you ready?" John yelled.

"Not yet" Bob said while opening the paper to read it. Tina stood with her ass resting against the sink waiting to hear her fate.

"Exchange undies with the other person." Bob whispered as he read the paper.

Tina whispered "No way" and was ready to leave.

"We are about the same size so why don't we just turn around and do it without looking?" he suggested.

"Yeah right. Like you won't peak." Tina laughed softly.

But, Tina didn't want to be the first to chicken out. "OK, but no peeking" she whispered so her husband wouldn't hear through the door.

They turned quickly facing away from each other. Tina quickly pulled off her tee shirt and pushed down her shorts. She was unsnapping her bra when John yelled again. "Ready?" Tina glanced back to see Bob standing in only his boxers but facing away from her. She checked out his body and smiled.

"Not yet" Bob lied as he pushed his boxers down off his body. He kicked them aside and glanced back to see Tina looking down at his naked ass.

"Hey, you're peeking!" he said.

"So are you." Tina giggled and turned back around.

"OK, Ready or not I'm starting the clock" John yelled looking down at his watch.

Tina knew Bob was looking at her as she unsnapped her bra. She blushed with excitement as she pushed her panties down over her hips showing her brother-in-law her naked ass. As she pushed down her panties she bent at the waist to take them off her feet. Bob could see her blonde pubic hairs and wet lips for a split second. His prick moved from semi-hard to rock hard.

Tina stood for a few seconds to give him a good show and finally got enough nerve to glance back at him. She quickly saw him facing towards her and her eyes moved automatically to his hard shaft pointing straight out at her. She gasped and turned quickly.

"Give me your panties" Bob said as they heard John yell "One more minute."

Tina moved her hand back and felt him grab her panties from her hand. "Give me yours" Tina asked. But, Bob didn't hand them to her.

"Turn around first" he commanded.

"No." Tina giggled.

"You saw me and now it's my turn." Bob snapped back softly.

Tina thought about objecting but knew they were running out of time. She didn't want John to know what was going on so she closed her eyes and turned showing her naked breasts and golden pussy to another man.

"Wow" Bob whispered when he saw Tina's 38Ds and hard dark pointed nipples. His eyes moved to her blonde bush and pussy lips between her thighs.

Tina looked again at his hard-on, grabbed his boxers and pulled them up her legs to cover her pussy. Her eyes were focused on the tip of Bob's prick, which was sticking out over the top of her panties. He tried to put on her bra but it wouldn't fit around his chest. They both laughed as they finished dressing just before John pounded on the door.

After they walked from the room John looked inside to see Tina's bra resting on the sink. He grabbed the bra and put it in the medicine cabinet. Damn, she had her bra off showing Bob her goodies. It just made him more excited thinking that this game may go farther than he had expected.

Tina moved to the sofa next to her sister. Tina smiled knowing she was wearing Bob's boxers and he was in her panties. She laughed thinking that Bob had gotten into her pants. Her pussy was dripping wet wondering when she would go into the room next. Suddenly she realized she had forgotten her bra since Bob could not put it on. Her nipples were projecting up through her thin tee shirt as she stood up and walked back into the bathroom.

"Gotta go," she said as she walked by John's smiling face to enter the bathroom.

She closed the door and looked for her bra but could not find it. "John must have it," she whispered out loud. She flushed the toilet and turned to leave but looked at the medicine cabinet. She quickly pulled the cabinet door open and found her bra wadded up inside. She removed her shirt, put the bra on and put her shirt back on. When she walked by John smiled as he noticed she was wearing her bra. She stuck her tongue out at him and hit him lightly on the arm.

"Next?" John asked. Jerry moved to take a command but Carol cut him off. "My turn" she said as she grabbed the paper. "I can't make up my mind so I pick both Jerry and John."

"You can't do that" Tina objected.

"Why not? As long as it's not my husband" she explained. She had a point and Jerry and John didn't object.

The three of them moved into the bathroom. "I'll give you a minute to get ready" Bob yelled outside the door.

Carol opened the paper and read it aloud. "Have the other person massage your whole body outside your clothes."

Carol looked at them and smiled. "I'm all yours," she said as she put her hands behind her neck and pushed her chest outward. John asked Jerry which side he wanted. He chose the back and John got the front.

"Start now" Bob yelled.

John's hands moved to Carol's neck and over to her shoulders. He couldn't believe he was going to touch his sister-in-laws body after all these years. He moved his hands across her arms and brushed his wrists against her soft breasts. She didn't complain. His hands moved upward, across and down. He watched as her nipples anticipated his arrival by becoming small projecting missiles. His fingers moved down her soft peaks and curved while capturing them gently in his palms. His thumb and fingers came together as they surrounded her hard buds. Carol moaned softly as he played with her nipples through her thin bra and blouse.

Jerry was massaging her back until he saw John's hands move to her breasts. He quickly moved his hands down to her cute ass. He was an ass man and he was now in ass heaven as his hands explored her tight cheeks.

John knew time was valuable so he kept one hand massaging her boob while moving the other down to her stomach. Carol sucked in her stomach as his fingers found her navel and down to the top of her shorts. She jumped slightly as his fingers moved over the snap on her shorts and lower over to her zipper.

"One minute" Bob yelled.

His finger traced her zipper down her thin shorts until he could feel her pubic hair mound. His finger moved into the crease under her public hair and into her slit. Carol spread her legs wider as his finger moved down over her pussy and back up. He pushed his finger forward into her lips and searched to find her clit. When he heard her take a big gasp of air he knew he had found it. His finger concentrated on her pleasure bud as she leaned forward to rest her face on his shoulder.

Jerry's fingers moved down her ass crack and stopped to push in on the area where her anus was. He was moving his finger in and out.

Carol's body was shaking as the two men fingered her ass and pussy through her clothing. She couldn't hold back as she grabbed John's wrist and bit her lower lip to keep from screaming. She pulled his hand away from the narrow valley indentation of her pants.

"Stop. My panties are wet enough," she said as she stepped away from them. Her husband knocked and said it was time.

"Thanks guys. I needed that," she said as she opened the door and walked out.

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers
12