It Started as a Silly Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"I need a rest after that" Carol bragged as she walked out to the other room. She said it for her sister's benefit.

Tina looked at Carol's wrinkled clothes. She glanced over at John and just shook her head. It was payback time and she didn't object when Jerry picked the next command and asked her to join him in the passion pit.

Tina moved back against the door as Jerry opened the paper and read it. "Turn off the lights and rub your bare privates against the other persons naked body"

Tina didn't complain as she turned and flicked off the light switch. She pulled her shirt and bra off. She pushed down her shorts and Bob's boxers at the same time. She stood in the dark room naked waiting for Jerry's body to move forward.

"Are you sure?" Jerry asked directing his voice towards the last place he saw her before the light went out.

"Yes" she said quietly. The only light came from under the door but it was enough for Tina to see his legs moving towards her.

Jerry was still wearing his briefs as he moved his body forward. His hands reached out to find her as he touched her arm. She was silent as he moved his hand up her arm. He touched her naked shoulder and across to her bare neck.

"You really are naked." He whispered as his hands moved down to touch her breast. His hand had trouble covering her soft orb.

"Not with your hands" Tina said suddenly as she grabbed his hands and pushed them away. He moved his hips forward to touch her stomach with his. Tina felt his covered prick touch her stomach and realized he was still wearing his underwear.

"No clothes" Tina said as she reached forward to grasp the waistband of his briefs. As she pulled them down his hips his hard prick sprang out touching her naked breasts. She leaned forward to push his briefs to his ankles.

Tina stayed in a leaning position to keep his prick touching her mounds. Jerry's nervous body remained still.

"Rub it on my breasts," Tina whispered.

Jerry slowly moved his hips forward until his prick slid across her mounds and hard nipples. Tina moved her chest to the side until his prick was sticking up between her two massive mounds. She gasped when she felt the tip hit just under her chin.

"Oh my god how big are you?" she whispered as she gathered up enough courage to move her hand up to surround it. Her hand started at his balls and moved upward past her stomach and breasts to her chin.

"OK, start now" she heard Bob yell. He had given them more time.

"We have more time," she said as her hand stroked up and down his nine inches.

"I thought we are not supposed to use our hands." Jerry said trying to hold back his climax.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tina whispered as she moved the tip up to her mouth.

"Hell no," he moaned as her tongue moved out to lick the tip. "Don't stop" He complained as she moved her head away and stood up as she pulled his prick into her stomach.

"You are supposed to rub this against me?" she reminded him as she guided the point of his prick into her dense forest.

He was shaking as he felt the tip touch her pubic hair. Tina opened her legs wide as her small hand guided the tip of his prick up and down her wet pussy lips. "One minute," Bob yelled.

Tina moved her ass up on the sink as she guided his prick to her wet opening. Tina's hands released his shaft and moved up to Jerry's shoulders as she moved her legs around his hips. Her pussy was open for him to take.

"Do you want me to put it in?" Jerry asked as he moved forward feeling her pussy gate open.

Tina lightly bit him on the shoulder as she whispered, "Yes."

Jerry's hips moved quickly forward as he sank his whole nine inches into her wet hole. His hands pull her ass closer as she took all he had.

"God, you are filling me up." She cried as his hips rammed his hard-on to depths never before reached.

"TIMES UP!" they heard Bob yell.

"Oh please no" she moaned.

"More time!" she grunted as he fucked her pussy against the sink.

"TIME!" Bob yelled as he twisted the knob.

"DAMN" Tina cried as Jerry pulled his wet shaft from her stretched well. They hurried to get dressed as John knocked on the door. "OK, you guys give the rest of us a chance."

Bob and John stood by the door as Jerry and Tina walked out. They could see Tina face was all flushed and her clothes all messed up. "Having fun?" John asked.

"More than you can imagine." Tina smiled as she joined her sister on the sofa.

"I can see you were having fun in there?" Joan told her husband as she glanced down at some wet spots on his pants.

Everyone was now very serious about the game. John noticed Tina was laughing more and seemed to be more anxious about playing the game. He wondered what she and Jerry just did.

John walked to the bathroom, closed the door, and found the piece of paper in the trash. I quickly unfolded it and read, "Turn off the lights and rub your naked privates on the other persons naked body." Damn, he thought. Since Tina didn't come back out she must have did what the command had said. He pictured his naked wife in the dark as Jerry rubbed his cock over her naked breasts and pussy. He wondered if she allowed him to enter her. Na, not his prudish wife he thought as he threw the paper back in the trash basket and went back outside.

John picked the next command and looked at Carol.

"Come on big guy," she said as they walked by Tina to the bathroom.

"Did you see Tina when she came out?" Carol asked as he opened the paper. "Do anything you want to the other person," He read.

"Anything?" He asked looking at his smiling sister-in-law.

"Let me know when you are ready" Bob yelled from outside.

"I think Tina and Jerry did it," Carol said.

"So, I can do anything to you?" John asked.

"That's what the paper said." Carol said in a sexy voice.

"I think you know what I want to do." John said.

"Tell me brother-in-law." She said moving her ear to his mouth.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered.

"You must be a mind reader." Carol laughed as she pulled the tee shirt over her head. He watched as she unsnapped her bra releasing her naked breasts and hard brown nipples. He had imagined what they looked like for so long and now they were naked in front of his eyes.

"Hurry, get undressed" she said as she pushed down her shorts. John quickly removed his shirt and pants and looked up to see Carol's naked pussy in front of his face. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a heart shape light brown mound.

"Let me." She said as she moved forward. She pushed the boxers down his stomach until his naked prick was exposed. She pushed them down his thighs and moved her hand moved forward to grab his shaft.

"Ready?" Bob yelled again.

"Not yet" Carol answered as her hand moved up and down his rigid pole.

John moved forward and slid his fingers over her stomach to her small bush. His fingers toyed with her soft hair until he heard Carol whisper, "Hurry." His fingers slid down into her damp slit and over her hard clit.

"Not with your finger," she said as his finger moved into her hot depths. She pulled his finger out and pushed his hand away at the same time pulling on his prick towards her needs.

"I'm starting the clock" Bob yelled as Carol whispered in his ear. "Fuck me brother-in-law."

Carol guided him back and directed him to sit on the toilet seat. At eye level he watched her heart shaped bush move over his thighs until her dripping pussy was directly over his hard-on. Her vulva opened as it moved down on the tip of his prick. His hands moved under her hips for support as they lowered her body onto his. Her pussy slowly engulfed his prick until she was resting on his lap. He was completely inside of her.

"Squeeze your pussy," He whispered in her ear. Carol contracted and relaxed her pussy walls as she milked his rod. Her lips and tongue moved to his as he picked her hips up to slide her pussy up his shaft. He lowered her hips until he was completely buried again in her hot cavern. Soon, she was moving up and down as they fucked on top of the toilet seat. He thought the toilet was coming off its connections.

"One minute left" Bob yelled as he was just about ready to come.

"I'm almost there" He moaned in her ear.

Carol's hands grabbed and pulled his hair as she moved her hips up and down faster. She felt him climax and then her own.

"Now" she yelled as their bodies slapped together.

She knew Bob could hear their fucking noises but she didn't care. Carol screamed as she bit his lip.

"Ouch," He complained as they slowly stopped moving.

"Sorry" Carol said as she raised her dripping pussy off of his lap. Carol took some tissue and cleaned his pleasure from her legs and pussy.

"What about me?" He asked looking down at his wet prick. Carol smiled as she moved her lips down his shaft and slowly back up.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Great, but don't stop." He laughed.

"Time's up" Bob yelled. They quickly got dressed and walked outside.

Tina looked at his hair and bloody lip and gave her sister a look that she knew what had happened in the room. It was Tina's turn and she decided to shake things up a bit. She took a folded piece of paper and looked at Jerry and Bob. They both held out their hands. Tina shocked us all as she reached for Joan's hand.

"Oh no, I don't swing that way." Joan said with a shocked look on her face.

"You wanted to hear the end of his story with Ms. Jenkins."

"Yes, but I only wanted to listen to it not perform It."

"Go on or take something off." Jerry told his wife. Joan gave him a pissed off look. "OK, smart-ass, I'll do It."

"Take your time in there" Jerry yelled from outside. "I'll give you an extra two minutes since there will be a story to tell."

Joan followed Tina into the bathroom and moved back against the sink. She looked at her friend with a nervous look. "You are just kidding about this right?"

"Well, I have always wondered how it would have ended before Ms. Jenkins and I were interrupted in the shower." Tina answered. "Some other girls came in and Ms. Jenkins disappeared behind some lockers."

"Haven't you ever wondered how it would be to touch another woman?' Tina asked as she moved closer to Joan. Joan shook her head no as she watched Tina's hands moved up to unbutton her blouse.

"I don't thinkā€¦" Joan started to say before Tina's finger moved up to touch Joan's lips. "Shhhh. Relax and enjoy it"

Joan's eyes closed as Tina's fingers unbuttoned her blouse. She felt the cool air as Tina slipped the blouse off her shoulders.

"I've always admired these," Tina whispered as her hand moved up to cup her bra-covered breasts.

"Unsnap your bra for me," Tina commanded softly.

"Tina! This is crazy" Joan said trying to stop this before it went too far.

"Yes. But, I know you want to do it." Tina whispered as she watched.

Joan knew Tina was right. She had always wondered how it would be with other women. Her trembling fingers reached behind her back to release the clasp. Tina's fingers closed to capture the bra and pull it down off her firm breasts. As the bra moved off her breasts and hard nipples Tina's warm hands moved forward to take the bras place.

"Do mine" Tina said as her fingers played with Joan's hard buds.

Joan was past the shock of being with another woman. Her hands pulled Tina's shirt over her head and quickly reached behind her to release the snap. As Joan pulled Tina's bra away from her large mounds Tina removed her hands allowing her bare nipples to move forward to touch Joan's hard buttons.

Tina was the aggressor as her hands moved down Joan's back and into her shorts. Her fingers moved under her bikini panties and over her soft ass cheeks.

"Unsnap your shorts" Tina whispered in Joan's ear.

Joan's body jerked forward as Tina's hands moved lower until her fingers moved into her crack. Joan released the button on her shorts and felt her shorts open and fall down her legs. She was standing in only her panties with her best friend's finger touching her puckered rear opening.

"Do mine" Tina ordered. Joan's fingers quickly pulled down Tina's shorts. She was shocked to see her wearing boxer shorts. "What?"

"Oh, Bob and I exchanged undies before" she laughed as she pushed Joan's panties down her creamy soft thighs. Tina eyes scanned Joan's flaming red pubic hair as she pushed the panties to her ankles.

"What else have you done tonight?" Joan asked as she looked down to see Tina's dripping pussy. Tina's body moved up as her fingers moved under Joan's ass to find her soaking hole. She touched her hard clit as she whispered in her ear, "I fucked your husband. You've never told me he was hung like a horse."

Joan knew she should be upset but Tina's finger on her clit felt too good. "Can I show you what I wanted Ms. Jenkins to do to me?" Tina asked as she stroked Joan's hard nub. "Yes" Joan moaned.

Tina removed her hand and dropped slowly to her knees. Joan watched as her blonde hair brushed against her hard nipples as her lips moved down her stomach. Tina's hands moved between Joan's thighs and pushed outward. Tina's hands moved around to grasp her ass cheeks and pulled as Tina's lips moved forward and upward to their goal.

"OH!" Joan moaned loudly as Tina's pointy tongue moved into her bush. She quickly found her hard clit and sucked it between her lips.

Bob was watching the time. "Are you two ready?"

"Yes!" he heard Joan scream. But, her scream had nothing to do with his question. He started the time.

The game had reached a point of high stress on them all. They could all hear the sounds from the bathroom and they couldn't concentrate on anything else. Carol kept an eye on her husband as she moved her hand on John's knee. She could see Bob's head looking away as her hand moved down to rub across her brother-in-laws bulge. As her hand moved to his zipper he asked, "How about Bob?"

"Fuck him." She said as her hand pulled his zipper down. He looked over at Jerry and just shrugged his shoulders. "Who am I to complain?"

Carol pulled his hard-on out and quickly lowered her lips over the crown. He motioned for Jerry to join them on the sofa. Carol didn't know Jerry was next to her until she felt him pulling her shorts down her legs. Her lips didn't miss a stroke as Jerry slipped off her wet panties. Jerry pulled Carol up onto her knees as he slipped his huge shaft from his pants. Carol's eyes opened wide as Jerry's huge cock invaded her wet pussy. They all missed Bob's expression when he looked back at them.

"DAMN!" he shouted. They first thought he was upset but realized quickly he was excited. He watched as Jerry fucked his wife doggie style as she gave John a blow-job.

Joan's climax was the best she had ever had. Although Jerry was huge he normally didn't give her enough foreplay to get her to completion. After years of faking orgasms she was finally experiencing the real thing.

"YES, YES" she cried as her body blew apart. Tina's fingers pulled her exploding pussy closer as her tongue moved deeper into her warm oven.

Bob's excitement was overwhelming. Watching Carol get it from both sides was too much. He could hear the moaning in the bathroom and wanted desperately to get inside. But, the door was locked. He looked over one of the hallway doors and found a key. He quickly unlocked the door and threw it open. His eyes locked on Tina's tongue moving up and down Joan's dripping slit.

"Got any room for me?" he asked as he slipped his shorts off. Joan laughed as she looked down to see him wearing panties. "Why Bob, do you go to Victoria Secrets as well?"

"Good one," he said as he slipped them down his hairy legs. His prick sprang out as the silk panties moved down.

"Not here" Tina said as she pushed Bob back out the door. She took Joan's hand and pulled her out into the hallway. She glanced over to see if her husband would be upset but saw her sister's mouth moving up and down his shaft. She reached down to grab Bob's' hard-on as she pulled him and Joan into one of the bedrooms. She moved onto the bed and positioned them on each side of her.

"I'm all yours," she said as she took one of their hands and placed them on her naked breasts. She moaned as their mouths moved to capture her rigid nipples. They sucked and licked her nipples until she placed a hand on each of their heads and pushed them down off of her breasts. She wanted two tongues in her hot pussy.

Jerry was there when he suddenly grabbed Carol's hips and pulled her ass back against his stomach. Carol moaned as she felt his gushing flood inside of her. Her pussy exploded the same time John's prick erupted down her throat.

Tina pussy was on fire as Joan's lips sucked in her hard clit. Bob's lips moved down past Joan's as his tongue found her wet opening and moved inside. Tina thought it couldn't get any better until Bob's tongue moved out of her pussy and entered her rear opening.

"OOOHHH YESSSS!" Tina screamed as she raised her hips to allow him more room. Joan's tongue moved down to fill the void Bob left.

"NOW" Tina yelled as she bucked her hips up into their mouths. Their tongues moved deeper into her sexual orifices.

Bob heard Tina's climax and looked over at Joan's beautiful little white ass. She was lying face down with her face between Tina's legs. Bob slowly moved off the bed and up behind Joan. Joan felt the bed sag as he lowered his body onto hers. She didn't realize his intentions until she felt his prick pushing against her anus.

"BOB?" she said while turning to look at him.

"Relax" he said as his prick tip moved up to her puckered opening. Joan had never experienced anal sex before because her husband was too big to try. She never thought she would like it until now as his hot shaft sent shivers up her spine.

"Go slow" she moaned as his tip slipped inside. His prick was wet as it spread lubricant over her small opening. Bob did as she asked as his shaft moved slowly inside her rear hole. His prick made it all the way inside and as he pulled back out he heard her moan.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked in a panic.

"No, I'm OK," she said. As she pushed her ass backward to slide his prick back in.

Carol, Jerry and John heard the bed squeaking and decided to check out the action. They pushed the door open and saw Bob fucking Joan in the ass while Joan's face was buried in Tina's pussy. Bob's prick was picking up speed as it pumped into her ass. Suddenly Bob's face turned red as he gripped Joan's ass. We all watch as Bob's come filled up her rear opening. Bob collapsed on Joan who fell forward on Tina. Carole and John jumped on the pile and Jerry jumped on his back.

"Easy back there big boy" John said jokingly.

"Wow, that was some game" Tina said trying to get her breath under the pile of bodies. "Let's play again."

Jerry, Bob and John just moaned.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
12