It Started at a Party

Story Info
Son seduces his mother. Father knows and approves.
1.9k words
4.34
157.3k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_cumming
a_cumming
50 Followers

My name is Alexis.

It started, as I'm sure it started for many others, after an evening out with my husband, David. We had partied pretty good, I still don't remember how we got home. In the bedroom, I started to get undressed and I must have passed out from all the wine I had drunk. I woke up feeling my husband taking off the last of my clothes. He started kissing me and when his tongue started licking my pussy, I looked down at him. It wasn't my husband. David was snoring softly next to me on the bed. It was my son Jason. I tried to push him away and get up, but he held me down. I finally gave up when he started suck my clitty. By that time, the wine and my son's tongue won the battle. Next thing I remembered, my son was on top of me trying to get his cock in my pussy. I'm embarrassed to say I let him. As he slid into me, I looked over at my husband who was sleeping soundly. After that it didn't matter much. I lifted my hips and got my legs around my son's waist. I pulled him in as deep as I could and he started pumping. Harder and harder. I shuttered as I orgasmed. All too soon it was over. Jason got up and left. My pussy filled with his cum. I fell asleep thinking about what just happened. In the morning my husband and I made love. I never had the chance to clean up.

It was several days later that David confessed that he knew about my dalliance with our son. He knew that morning. He knew why I was so wet. He told me it was all he could do not to cum as soon as he entered me. The thought of our son's cum in my pussy, coating his cock as he fucked me was overwhelmingly erotic. I spent those days worrying that he would find out and he was actually delighted. Of course we didn't tell our son, at least not then. But David assured me that he urgently wished a repeat. He was so anxious that he said he would consider sucking both his cum and our son's cum out of my pussy. I almost couldn't believe what he was saying. He had never been keen on that sort of thing before. He said, "please mum". He rarely called me 'mum' and then only when he really wanted something. I told him I would think about it. Not that there was much to think about. I knew I would do it right off, but sometimes it's best to keep the pot boiling for a while.

After what David told me, I was hornier than hell. I wanted my son deep inside me again. I wanted to feel him pounding my pussy. I wanted to see the look of intense pleasure on his face as he unloaded, filling me with his cum. But maybe even more, I wanted my husband too. And there was something else. A desire just on the edge of consciousness. A desire that I could not put a name to. Now that David was looking forward to another go, I couldn't stop thinking about it. We decided to not tell our son right away and as much as my husband wanted to provide clean up services, we waited for the right time.

Waiting is hard. But eventually Jason sat down with me while my husband was at work. "Mom. I feel awful about the other day, I do not know what came over me and I cannot apologize enough." He said, looking at the floor and not at me.

"You know what we did was wrong. I say 'we' because I was not exactly fighting you off." I said.

"That does not help much. I still feel terrible and I am so ashamed." Jason admitted, tears in his eyes.

"Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I enjoyed it very much?" I asked.

"Mom, I know you are just saying that, and I appreciate the gesture." Jason said, looking up at me.

"I mean it. But I want to know if you enjoyed it too?" I asked, holding my breath.

"Well, yes of course. You are not too angry then?" He asked.

"No, not too angry." I admitted. But..."

"Mom. I will do anything to make this right." Jason pleaded..

"I am very happy to hear you say that." I said. "Because I want you to do it again."

"You are serious?" My son asked, choking on the words.

I spent the next hour convincing my son that I was indeed serious. He just sat there listening. I did not tell him that his father approved or the part his father wanted to eventually play, that could come later. I told him that his father was going to be working late and we would be alone for several hours the following Friday night.

Nervous? Anxious? I was bundle of nerves waiting. My son left after our talk without a commitment. Would he accept my offer? Friday evening I ate dinner alone and went up to my bedroom. I showered and got into bed. I left one small light on and tried to relax. Time moved slowly, and then he was there.

Jason opened the bedroom door. He was naked. He stood there and reached down to grasp his cock and lifting it up, pointing it directly at me. My heart almost stopped. Stepping inside, closing the door behind him, he crawled onto the bed and on top of me. Jason is heavier that my husband and his weight pressed me down. It felt wonderful. I reached up and pulled his head down. I expected to feel his lips in a kiss. What I felt was his open mouth. His tongue searching for mine. That first kiss was not a mother and son kiss. It was a lover's kiss. That elusive desire I felt that I could not name suddenly became crystal clear. I pulled my mouth away and looked at my son in the dim light.

"Use me." I whispered. "Use me."

At that moment I realized that I wanted, more than anything, for my son to dominate me. To use me as he saw fit. To ravish me.

Jason did not say a word. He lifted himself up, getting between my legs. He pushed my legs apart. My pussy bare under his gaze. He grasped his cock again and rubbed it up and down my slit several times and then guiding the head of his cock into my soaking wet hole. He leaned forward suddenly, ramming his entire length inside me. I gasped as his cock impaled me. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed his cock back in. I told him to use me and he was. My husband would have already cum, but my son kept on pumping into me. I closed my eyes, savoring every thrust. And he stopped. He pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"Turn over." He said harshly. He did not ask. It sounded like an order.

I did as I was told. I put my head down and raised my ass like an obedient dog. I felt Jason's hand on my hips and his cock pushing at my hole. And he was inside me again. Thrusting with his cock and pulling my hips with his hands. He fucked me. In and out, over and over, he shoved his cock in as deep as it would go. By now I was panting, trying to control my breathing. My heart was pounding. I called out as I had a hard orgasm. And he stopped moving. I swear to this day that I felt his cock swelling in size as he filled me with pulses of warm cum. I felt cum leaking out, dripping down my inner thigh. As my son's now limp cock slid out he slapped my ass cheek, which I was not expecting.

"You know this is not the end right?" He asked. "Use me you said. I intend to." He said flatly and he got up and left.

I turned back over to stretch out on my back.

It was over an hour later, maybe more before I heard my husband in the hallway. He opened the door enough to peek in. Seeing me lying there answered his unasked question. He left the door open and got undressed.

"He might see us." I started to protest, looking at the open bedroom door.

"What better way for him to find out how perverted we are. " David said.

Before I could answer, my husband crawled onto the bed and spread my legs. My pussy glistening with drops of our son's cum in the dim light. My husband got on top of me and I reached down to guide his cock into my cum filled pussy. It did not take long. Days of anticipation and my cum filled pussy were all it took. David added his load of cum and I was filled to overflowing.

I remember thinking that this was going to be a night I would never forget. Boy was I right.

David pushed himself up and smiled at me. He had a wicked looking grin on his face.

He kissed me and slowly, deliberately, inched down between my legs. He shoved a pillow under my ass and lowered his head.

"You smell amazing." He said, and lowered his head even more.

I felt my husband's tongue starting to lick my very tender pussy. He started at my ass hole and ended at the top of my slit. Once. Twice. Up and down. I tried to relax and enjoy his tongue.

He lapped between my pussy lips like a hungry dog. He started sucking. I heard him moaning softly as he enjoyed his work. He worked his was up and down. Each time his lips brushed my overly sensitive clitty I twitched a little. I thought he was done when he stopped for a moment. I felt him spread my pussy lips with his fingers. I almost screamed when he fastened his lips on my clitty and started sucking. I started gasping. I wanted him to stop but I wanted him to keep going too. I could feel another orgasm building. I started twisting on the bed but my husband kept his lips locked on my clit. The picture of his evil looking smile flashed into my mind.

My husband bit down. Not hard, but hard enough. This time I did scream. Hot bolts of flame flared through my body. A wave of pure pleasure-pain flashed from my pussy to my brain. I could not move. I think my husband lifted his head. I could not be sure. My eyes were closed tight. And David's lips found my clit again. I tried to wiggle out from under him, but he held me down. Thankfully. Did I really think that? David did leave my clitty alone after that.

He did play with my ass though. I felt his finger pressing into my tight hole. Just his finger, which was not too uncomfortable. But I could not help wondering if he had any future ideas. He finally let me sit up. The bed felt cold. It was wet with sweat and cum. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and looked back at David. He was smiling.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"I cannot feel my legs." I answered, massaging my calves.

It was not until then that I looked around. Jason was standing in the doorway, smiling just like his father.

a_cumming
a_cumming
50 Followers